The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Not Your Typical House Call (Tag: Valkyrie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Not Your Typical House Call (Tag: Valkyrie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Not Your Typical House Call (Tag: Valkyrie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
Not Your Typical House Call (Tag: Valkyrie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Not Your Typical House Call (Tag: Valkyrie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Not Your Typical House Call (Tag: Valkyrie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Not Your Typical House Call (Tag: Valkyrie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Not Your Typical House Call (Tag: Valkyrie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Not Your Typical House Call (Tag: Valkyrie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Not Your Typical House Call (Tag: Valkyrie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Not Your Typical House Call (Tag: Valkyrie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Not Your Typical House Call (Tag: Valkyrie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Not Your Typical House Call (Tag: Valkyrie) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNot Your Typical House Call (Tag: Valkyrie) - Page 2 I_voting_barNot Your Typical House Call (Tag: Valkyrie) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Not Your Typical House Call (Tag: Valkyrie)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not Your Typical House Call (Tag: Valkyrie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Not Your Typical House Call (Tag: Valkyrie)

Post by Shadowoof January 23rd 2016, 8:06 pm

Valkyrie giggled as she her hit sent the woman practically flying, however, a few of those little shots had hit her, sapping her strength again, they however, also gave her a lot of ammo. With the crack of her jaw, she'd watch as the woman spun around and kicked the ice shooter, her fingers doing a little spin to mimic the action. "Spin, Spin." Valk would say as she spun around before looking back to Ms Polly who was already on the move, using her coffee table as a sort of lunch platform to perform a flying kick, Valkyrie was going to wait to grab the woman's foot but she suddenly switched to a punch that surprised the Mad Valkyrie and made her take a few steps back as the punch smacked her in the cheek before she started to giggle again.

"Punch and Burn, just like they punched and burned me." She'd say as a dangerous looking balls of black plasma arose from both her hands, forming them into multiple small balls that she shot at the woman with the speed of bullets. A mad grin on her face arose as she did this.

Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 1508
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Not Your Typical House Call (Tag: Valkyrie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Not Your Typical House Call (Tag: Valkyrie)

Post by Polly Pocket January 23rd 2016, 8:56 pm

This woman was truly crazy, mad out of her gorge. Polly had hit her full force with a Superwoman Punch, the same move that had knocked out so many in ring foes and even bad guys she fought on the street since becoming a hero, yet this insane lady giggled about it. Polly had felt the roughness and hardness of the resident's skin as the blow landed, just as she had done earlier when she punched her. She was not going to go down easy, much to the pretty hero's dismay.

Trepidation, fear, hopelessness are things that Polly should have felt in this exchange, and perhaps she would have, but there was literally no time for that. Polly saw the black smoke waft and billow out of the woman's hands and acted immediately. The hero didn't try to duck, dive, dodge or run like most would have. She didn't try to seek cover behind the couch or other furniture.

No, she dipped low and charged forward with fascinating speed and explosiveness, knowing such a thing would most likely catch the mad woman off guard. The balls screamed overhead just missing her as she plowed forward simultaneously, aiming her shoulder at the low waist of the resident whilst screaming "Fight fair". With any luck she would make contact and land a good greco-roman wrestling take down, and if that succeeded she'd transition into a mount position and start pummeling away with fists.

She knew the crazy woman didn't have her super strength right now, which made the strength department between them pretty equal. It was just a matter of getting her down.

Polly Pocket
Polly Pocket

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2015-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof January 23rd 2016, 11:24 pm

The mad Valkyrie did not expect Ms Polly to just plain duck under the balls of plasma and charge forward, the surprise of her fast movement was enough to leave her standing their trying to think on what to do next which was already half garbled, a mix between fight this woman or destroy her chair, both sounded very nice.

When her legs were taken from down under her and the woman sat atop of her, delivering punch after punch, Valk would take a few good hits before moving her head to the side to avoid one punch and with all her might would grab the woman's suit and deliver a swift jab at her throat. Just enough so that she could try and throw the woman off her So she could get away, Valkyrie hated it when someone was atop of her like that, hated it. If she couldn't manage to get the woman off, Valk would move her hand to a pocket in her pants and pull out her nine volt before pressing the little trigger and sapping herself with a electrical charge, dropping the batterie, she would press her hand to the woman's abdomen and snarl. "Move and I'll shoot a ball of plasma right though you."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months

Back to top Go down

Post by Polly Pocket January 24th 2016, 1:33 am

Polly was able to mount her adversary with relative ease and began raining down punches on her face. She knew the lady had hardened skin, so there wouldn't be a one punch knockout or anything, however perhaps an accumulation of punches over a short period of time would make up for all that. She was trying her best to make that happen.

The hero could feel her foe weakening some as she imposed her will on her. Polly switched up her punches from ones that went straight down to hooks and hammerfists, and even blasted her with a double axhandle smash. "Not so bad ass without your powers huh, crazy woman?" Polly taunted. She could see in the woman's eyes that she was uncomfortable having someone on top of her, that she hated it maybe more than the knuckle sandwiches she was being force fed.

The pretty little hero drew back for a really big shot but the damned woman moved her head at the last possible moment causing Polly's fist to collide with the floor. A loud flesh-on-wood sound reverberated through the apartment. The floor itself cracked from the impact. Pain shot up through Polly's fist into her wrist, elbow and all the way up her arm causing the hero to yelp like an injured puppy.

She clutched her hand for a moment and that's when the lady jabbed her square in the throat. Polly saw it coming a little too late. The impact jolted the hero and staggered her back into a half roll off of the mad woman. Clutching her throat and half breathing/half coughing, Polly scrambled around trying to clutch onto anything that she could to help her back up. Her hand found a chair nearby and she stumbled up and into it, coming to a sit in it with hand across her throat.

The throat jab was an unorthodox move that she hadn't expected the insane woman to do, even though the mad resident was unorthodox in her way of thinking and acting.
Polly Pocket
Polly Pocket

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof January 24th 2016, 3:25 am

It seemed her throat Jab had worked after all, not only that, all those hits on her noggin had an impact and her sanity began to return rather slowly. Standing herself up now that the woman had unmounted her, she would rub her cheek and lick her lips as she stared at the woman who was now sitting in her chair, a thought came that she could use the chair to hit the woman but she quickly dismissed it, her eternal foe deserved a much slower demise.

"Don't, ever sit on me. Again." Valkyrie would say this as she cracked her neck and kept her eyes On Ms Polly. "You've gone too far miss Polly. I respect that your a normal woman who fights meta's for the better good. I wish I had your strength back then, maybe I wouldn't have been..." Val stopped right there, as the worse memory washed over her like a wave of terror, it could have been seen in her eyes but the wave ended like any wave and her eyes brought back a cold exterior. "Please, just leave. Before I try doing to you what they did to me." It was the honest truth, sure she didn't have the tools to do it but she had the madness and a lot of the time when she was mad, hell all she wanted to do was make someone share the same pain she did, they did. Like it would make her better, so she wasn't the only one who had to remember it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Polly Pocket January 24th 2016, 11:41 am

Polly rubbed her throat, which was slowly coming back to normal. "I already tried leaving, remember? But you decided to hurl insults, taunts, and plasma balls at me. I even called my detective friend to get him to send some officers over here, since you were sooooo sure they would have your back. Then you launched a full scale attack with your cowardly ass plasma balls." Polly was mad, anger was laced on every syllable.

The hero slowly rose from the chair, rubbing her throat one last time before getting into a fighting stance. "I don't trust crazed wingbats like yourself. Soon as my back is turned or I am collecting Freddy, you're going to hurl plasma or something else at me, because that is what yellow bellied people like you do. So buckle up, heffer, because I am going to put a pain on your that'll make those who hurt you seem like choir boys."

As soon as Polly said those last words, she faked a punch at her then went prone on the ground. Six ice bolts flew across the room. Polly's words had been true and from the heart, but they were also being used to lure the resident into a trap. Polly had seen Freddy getting to his feet and aiming his fingers at them. There was no doubt he was trying to hit either one of them at this point, probably hoping to hit both. The pretty little hero knew the ice bolts would not freeze the crazy resident in place; her skin was too strong and she was definitely no ordinary human, but it would most likely stun her a little bit, giving Polly an advantage.

She heard a few hit the wall but the others were unaccounted for. Polly didn't know if they had hit the crazed resident, who had her back turned to Freddy while Polly was talking to her, and she wasn't going to ask. Popping up to a stand, Polly delivered a fast spinning back kick towards the evil woman's back or chest depending on where she was at by then. But now Polly had another problem. Freddy, wobbly legged from the beating he's took, was almost out of the apartment's door frame area. The hero couldn't have that.

Polly discarded any further attack attempt on the resident and picked up her inhibitor gun from the floor. She did a quick aim and shot him. He seized up as if frozen himself and collapsed but was still crawling. She aimed it again and "clink" nothing came out. She was out of ammo. "Damn it" she hissed. It looked like Polly was going to have to take the bitch's offer to leave after all. She couldn't have Frozen Fingers Freddy crawling away while she had a knock down drag out fight with the mad woman. There was no telling how long it'd take to beat the crazy lady into oblivion.

It wouldn't be a loss to leave now anyway. Her drones had already sent the physiological info and photo info to her main computer across town. Within a day she'd know a lot about the woman, her powers, how they were derived, and so forth, and she knew where she lived and could easily monitor her if she tried to flee and move elsewhere. With her back to the woman, she sighed.
Polly Pocket
Polly Pocket

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof January 24th 2016, 2:46 pm

Valkyrie could only sigh as the woman spoke, obviously she didn't quite understand that the meta before her was unstable, she gave a warning with her last words yet the Polly would not give in nor understand. What could you say, ignorance was bliss. Soon enough the woman went in for a punch in which She imminently hit the floor, like she was dodging something. Taking a hint Val went to duck as she heard the whistle of bolts fly past her, one manged hitting her shoulder with a thud, causing Balk to hiss a little. Standing as she turned to the ice shooter, she wouldn't get a chance to do much as she felt the impact of one of Polly's spinning kicks to her back, sending her off balance and to the ground.

As she got herself into a push up, Valkyrie would slam the ground with her fist, cracking the cement floor. Telling her that her strength had finally returned. "Hmph." With that she would jump up as she heard the click of an empty gun. Looking to the ice shooter, who was stuck to a crawl and the woman who just kicked her, looking a little defeated. Val would walk towards her back raising both fist above her head, with that she would slam them down on miss Polly's back, hopefully sending her to the ground. She wouldn't stop there ether, right after that, she'd grab a hold of the Polly's back before picking her up and going to slam her into the ground again. With that done, she'd go to step on Polly's back and bend down to grab a hold of her belt and with a grunt, started pulling back on it in a effort to rip the thing off her, Val knew the woman would be weaker without her toys and she had a few questions to ask concerning those machines that recorded her and her pictures.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Polly Pocket February 14th 2016, 1:27 am

A sudden jolt of pain, like a sledgehammer shot, exploded down Polly's back. The spunky heroine crumpled like an imploded building, before toppling forward face first on the mat. The pain was excruciating. Her mouth flung open to scream but the pain was so severe that somewhere along the way she lost her voice.

The blow had also temporarily hindered her legs from moving, leaving her nearly crippled as the seconds passed. She tried to push herself off the floor, knowing the crazy lady was lurking behind her somewhere with ill intent, but the resident grabbed her and lifted her up by her gorgeous blonde tresses.

Polly pawed feebly at the woman's hands to break free but she was too strong. In a instant, the powerful woman lifted Polly up high into the air and powerslammed her back to the floor. The sound of flesh on floor at such a harsh impact made a sickening echo through the halls, and left Polly sprawled out face down, unmoving for a few seconds.

When the heroine started to come-to, she began to try to crawl away on her knees and elbows, but a stiff boot to the back pinned her down. "Noo...Let me up. I was leaving like you asked me to." Polly tried to move but still couldn't. "I'm a hero, you can't do this to me."

Suddenly she felt a strong tug at her belt-of-many-things and tried to grab at it to prevent the crazy woman from removing it from her, but she was in no condition to provide much resistance and infact did exactly that, provided no resistance.

Polly Pocket
Polly Pocket

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof February 14th 2016, 3:11 am

As Val ripped the belt off the blond woman, she would place it on her shoulder as she went to grab the woman by the arm and drag her towards the slowly crawling 'Freddy' to plant a foot on his back to stop his efforts. With that, Val would raise the hand that held Ms Penny so that they were almost eye level, her other hand grabbing a hold of Penny's neck not to hurt but to feel for the pulse of the neck.

"Ms Penny. You will leave my home. You will take your little Ice shooter and your belt with you. But. You must answer my Question with truth and don't lie. I will be able to tell. Did those little bots of yours. Already send whatever information they took to a external Device?" Valkyrie would ask as she looked the woman dead in the eye, her grip on her arm tightening a little more to show who was in control of the situation. Who could break an arm if the other tried anything. Val had so many visions of how this could turn out, both woman would have hated each other so much by now but Val had to admire that strength in the woman. She took a beating, and she held on far better then most. But she was human and Val had all the advantages she needed, now however, it was simply a matter of personal information. One Valkyrie wanted to get solved quickly.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top