The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Thesis (NPC) I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Thesis (NPC) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Thesis (NPC) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Thesis (NPC) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Thesis (NPC) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Thesis (NPC) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Thesis (NPC) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Thesis (NPC) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Thesis (NPC) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Thesis (NPC) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Thesis (NPC) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Thesis (NPC) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Thesis (NPC)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thesis (NPC) Empty Thesis (NPC)

Post by Stoic January 9th 2016, 9:12 pm

Thesis
"I minored in the medical field and majored in journalism so if i ever get hurt by the people I'm writing about, i can not die.""

Basic Biography

Code Name: Thesis
Title: The Plague Doctor, The Black Detective.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Race: Human (Caucasian)
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 140 Ib
Blood type: A+

The Looks

Pic:
Costume:

The Legacy

Personality: Eccentric, sarcastically deadpan, and able to literally laugh and mock in the face of death. Quincy is what one could call nuts, but there is sense to the madness behind his quirks and rather hurtful comedy. He is paranoid, but paranoid for good reason. Despite the fact you likely wouldn't believe half the stuff coming out of his mouth because the way he lays it out there, he is telling the right and telling the truth most of the time. Information is currency to him, and the truth is what you buy with it. He has no other purpose in these world other then to find out the inner dealings of the worlds elite and then expose them. He has little care for his own life, or the life of others for that matter, but he stands for the truth and nothing but it.

History: Quincy grew up on the streets. He doesn't remember what brought him there, but that's where he lived most of his life none the less. He did better then you would think though, always having money and not bringing himself to crime. He always believed if you were going to earn something, you should earn it honestly.

Eventually, he did enough odd jobs and used his eye for figuring things out enough he was able to get stable and go to college. He studied criminal minds and journalism, passing through it with flying colors and getting a job in no time. He was good, and people saw it. Some even said journalism was a bit under his pay grade. It seemed though that everything was working out for him, which was more then many could say.

He was known for getting into stories that no one else would, ones that could get you killed, but he pushed on. He had more run ins with the cops then you could shake a stick at due to all his 'self defense', but he pushed through and always got to the root of the problem. That is, until he hit the biggest story of his career. People were starting to think he was a nut, feeding into some conspiracy theory. He was in a sense, but that didn't make it less true. He was so close, perhaps too close.........and he disappeared.

He was captured, tortured, and nearly killed. However, the intervention of a few brave individuals gave him the chance he needed to break free, and he took it all too quickly. He realized that long week just how real his 'conspiracy theories' really were. He decided there were some things he just couldn't do in the light of day anymore, so he took up a mask and became Thesis.

The Powers and Weaknesses

Powers

None

Weakness(es)

Human: Quincy is a human.

Paranoia: Quincy is uber paranoid about like, everything. A skilled person could easily use this against him.

Wreckless: Quincy is totally unconcerned with his own life, running into dangerous situations despite his fragile human body.

RP Mechanics

Eyes and Ears: Quincy, or at least his alternate identity Thesis, has numerous people under his employ and a lot of connections. Basically a shit ton of people owe him one, or two.

The Black Detective: Quincy has an eye for investigation and gets information in creative ways, from technology to pure deduction. He is so good at it many people thought he should have went the private investigator or law enforcement route, but he remains a journalist.

Items

Suit: Quincy's fancy longcoat is fire resistant and has military grade armor under it, covering him from head to toe.
Weakness:

Discs: Last ditch weapons that use tiny repulsers to assist in flight. They are insanely sharp and can be remotely controlled using a device on Quincy's wrist. The three inch discs are easily able to cleave through flesh and bone as their top speed can be as high as a thousand feet per second (Hidden in various places on Quincy).
Weakness:

Doctors Mask: Quincy's mask protects him from most poisons and toxins, as well as allowing him to see in pure darkness and thick smoke, it seems to be mystical in nature.
Weakness:

Doctors Pouch: Has numerous poisons, miscellaneous substances (easily acquired mundane stuff like sodium), and literal bottles of disease.
Weakness:

Long Gun: A long pistol of sorts capable of firing explosive shells that can damage metahumans.
Appearance:
Weakness:

Physical Priority
Reaction 1
Agility 2
Endurance 3
Strength 4

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Stoic
Stoic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "See, I am a serious vigilante with serious themes dealing with serious issues. You may some day achieve this grand seriousness, but for now, fetch my coffee."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 290
Job : Vigilante, of course.
Humor : You cannot ban that which is neither banned nor not banned.
Registration date : 2015-07-27

Back to top Go down

Thesis (NPC) Empty Re: Thesis (NPC)

Post by Champion January 10th 2016, 8:30 pm

Approved until stated otherwise
Champion
Champion
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2015-07-29