The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Deon [Onslaught] I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Deon [Onslaught] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Deon [Onslaught] I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
Deon [Onslaught] I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Deon [Onslaught] I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Deon [Onslaught] I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Deon [Onslaught] I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Deon [Onslaught] I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Deon [Onslaught] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Deon [Onslaught] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Deon [Onslaught] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Deon [Onslaught] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Deon [Onslaught] I_vote_lcapDeon [Onslaught] I_voting_barDeon [Onslaught] I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Deon [Onslaught]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deon [Onslaught] Empty Deon [Onslaught]

Post by Champion November 30th 2015, 3:55 am

Onslaught
"....Don't be so uptight, bra"

Deon [Onslaught] Tumblr_najo0kyKI21sul18io2_500

Basic Biography

Code Name: Onslaught
Alignment: CN
Race: Metahuman
Hair: White
Eyes: Glowing Red
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 120 Ib
Blood type: O-

The Looks

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality: Quick to anger and highly protective, Deon is an aggressive and upfront person not afraid to speak his mind. He can seem rather sadistic at times, but it is usually in defense of something important to him. That said, he absolutely loves fighting, blowing things up, shooting stuff.......ect. Despite this bloodlust, he feels guilty afterward, and usually confides in his brother for comfort. He tends to be a lot more physical then Jasper, being a handy man type and such. He works out a lot, while staring at his brother who refuses to. Despite the difference in the two twins, they have a very good relationship, almost as if they balance each other out. A few traits of his his brother seems to have the exact opposite of are gullibility, slobbish tendencies, emotionally expressive, caring, and generally remaining stress free no matter what.

History: Deon and his brother Jasper were born twins, an event which claimed the life of their mother and left them with a drunk deadbeat father. Despite being physically identical, the two seemed to be polar opposites throughout their lives. They didn't know it yet, but they had an interesting form of the metagene that seemed to have caused this. However, they got along a lot better then you would expect from two people so different. They only had each other for a long while, they had to protect and support each other because no one else was going to. On one night, their father was getting a little too rough with Jasper, and when i say that i mean he was brutally beating the boy. Deon couldn't just stand and watch, not anymore. Under the intense stress Deon's powers activated and he killed their father in a fit, continuously beating on the body even after it was long past dead, then bursting into tears. Oddly, just when his brothers powers activated, so did Jasper's, and the two developed brilliant luminous eyes, their only physical difference. From there they took to the streets, and the two brothers became the prime suspects in their Dad's murder. So, in desperation, they went to a place known for helping people like them, for helping metahumans. They quickly found themselves swept up into the following of Lucius Alba, who made a few calls and cleared the two's names. After that....well they proved themselves to be fit for the position of lieutenant.

The Powers and Weaknesses

Powers

Immense Strength His body is capable of exerting immense pressure. This allows him to tear apart steel with ease, break weapons forged of durable metals and materials, stop trains one handed and even knock down buildings with a few strikes. This strength extends to both his lifting and striking potential, allowing him to perform many amazing feats of strength beyond what is seen above. It’s even hypothesized that his strength has no real limit.

Insane Speed: His body is capable of reaching incredible levels of speed, dwarfing the fastest of land vehicles and even putting to shame the fastest of animals. He can move from one side of a room to the other within the blink of an eye, maneuvering around bullets, even moving his body quick enough to snatch them out of the air before they make too much headway within the air. His regualar cruising speed is somewhere around mach 1 though he can reach up to mach 3 when pushing himself.

Nigh-Invulnerability His flesh is incredibly durable, capable of shrugging off tank rounds, as well as various other high  yield explosives without taking major damage. Strangely enough he is capable of being unmoved by things that should send him flying so long as the blow itself would not hurt himself. His stamina is also superhuman, allowing him to function for hours at full power without even breaking a sweat.

Superhuman reaction/perception: Coupled with his superhuman speed is the reflexes and perception to actually keep up with them. This allows him to keep track of things even when moving at mach speeds, as well as following things moving that fast as well.

The Twins: Deon is mentally linked with his brother. With concentration he can see through his sense's as if they were his own and communicate flawlessly over long distances.

Weakness(es)

Stabby stab stab: Piercing attacks and stabbing weapons find an easier time damaging him.

Allergic to peanuts: When consuming peanuts or peanut products, his throat swells up and his powers don’t work as well. You could say it’s like tasty kryptonite.

Bloodlust: When going into battle, he enters a sort of berserker state where anything within his line of sight needs to die, meaning that he become a liability to his allies.

Slippery Surfaces: When running at full speeds he is likely to slip on overly wet or icy surfaces.

Link Negation: Any reasonably strong telepath can negate the mental link between Deon and his brother in seconds.

RP Mechanics

Lung Capacity: They can hold their breath for an amazing amount of time, ranging from around 30 minutes to an hour when pushing themselves.

Physical Priority
1.Strength
2.Endurance
3.Reaction
4.Agility
Champion
Champion
Post Mate
Post Mate

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2015-07-29

Back to top Go down

Deon [Onslaught] Empty Re: Deon [Onslaught]

Post by Red November 30th 2015, 4:01 am

Looks good, approved until stated otherwise.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Number of posts : 1255
Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen December 30th 2015, 12:21 am

Retired

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The immortal with not enough patience for this- Adam Johnson (Vampire boi)
The Ravens Son- Samael Christensen
The Half angel/Half brother - Nathaniel Christensen
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content