The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Ry-Blark, One of the last Ranostins I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Ry-Blark, One of the last Ranostins I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Ry-Blark, One of the last Ranostins I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
Ry-Blark, One of the last Ranostins I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Ry-Blark, One of the last Ranostins I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Ry-Blark, One of the last Ranostins I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Ry-Blark, One of the last Ranostins I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Ry-Blark, One of the last Ranostins I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Ry-Blark, One of the last Ranostins I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Ry-Blark, One of the last Ranostins I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Ry-Blark, One of the last Ranostins I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Ry-Blark, One of the last Ranostins I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Ry-Blark, One of the last Ranostins I_vote_lcapRy-Blark, One of the last Ranostins I_voting_barRy-Blark, One of the last Ranostins I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Ry-Blark, One of the last Ranostins

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ry-Blark, One of the last Ranostins Empty Ry-Blark, One of the last Ranostins

Post by Chase Blackburn October 25th 2015, 3:06 am

CHARACTER NAME
CHARACTER TITLE OR QUOTE

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name:  E.T.
Title: Other Dimensional Extraterrestrial.
Alignment: True Neutral/ Chaotic Neutral
Race: Ranostin
Hair: None
Eyes: The sclera is black, the iris is red and the pupil is yellow
Height: 8'6 ft
Weight: 378 lbs
Blood type: Very light blue "blood"

The Looks

Either include pictures in Spoilers, a smaller picture/s for the profile, or a very detailed description of your characters physical appearance and costume.
Standing at 8'6 ft, his body is very muscular, even for his race. He has four eyes, two eyes stacked on top of each other where a humans eyes would normally be,  separated  by a layer of flesh. The sclera of his eyes are black, the iris is red and the pupil is yellow. His skin is completely black (Not brown, actual black) and is very scaly all over. His arms and legs have three joints where they can bend. His feet are very flat, wide and long, and despite this, they're quite flexible, allowing for him to easily traverse most environments. His hands have six fingers and four joints in each finger. His chest is very odd looking, having a completely different bone structure than humans do that allows for easy contortions involving the torso. His head has no ears nor hair, but rather he has a lot of small holes on top of his head where his hair should be that he uses to hear out of and in desperate situations, breathes out of. (Does have a human nose and mouth, though)
He has black, scaly wings that spread out to 12 feet, 3 feet wide he forces them to fold.
He wears a smooth, metallic mechanical suit that shines dark green. His mask has a black visor over most of it, allowing him to see.

The Legacy

Personality:
Born to be a general, he is smart, cunning, and rarely lets his emotions get the best of him. He is confident in himself and his abilities and will often underestimate his opponents in a fight because he believes he is superior. One of his fatal downsides, though, is that he turns his back to enemies that he recently wiped the floor with believing they will not get up again. If he were put in that position where an enemy has pummeled him to the ground to the point where he doesn't think it possible for him to win, he will simply back down unless the endgame is worth dying for, so he believes the same must be true for humans.
He is not inherently good nor evil. He does not wish harm on humans, nor does he wish to help them. The human race, while not without value in certain regards, is not his main concern.
History:
Ry-Blark was born to the Ranostin race, and he was made to do one job and one job only; Destroy their enemies. Most species in their universe that were intelligent learned to fear them, so he was rarely asked to destroy other, weaker races, though it still did happen. Instead, most of his time was spent combating Pure Ranostins, Ranostins that, thousands of years before is birth, spoke out against the genetic modification of their race to create Ranostins just for war, breeding, building, etc. He commanded a few million Soldier Ranostins, and with his command, he destroyed 745,241 Pure Ranostin Colonies, cities, villages and such. It was a number he was quite proud of, since few generals had ever destroyed that many.
While he did this, the scientists of his race discovered that there was a huge problem in their dimension. Their dimension would end similarly to how it started, a Matter to Static Conversion. His Universe began not with a Bang!, but more of a calm, conversion of static, which was everywhere at the time, to matter, and their dimension was soon to take all their progress and embark on a new journey once again. After all the progress the Ranostins had achieved, they would not allow this to be the end of them.
Though many methods were suggested, and tested they ended up choosing travelling to another dimension as their final solution. They opened many portals to many different dimensions, in search of one with similar physics that would allow the survival of their race. The search had become weary as they realized their dimension had odd physics compared to other ones, but, to their luck, they came across one similar enough to their universe that it'd be hospitable for them. Even though the beginning of this universe was drastically different from their own, starting with a Bang! and not a conversion of static, the outcome still allowed for similar enough physics for the universe to be hospitable for them.
As large as the portals to this new universe was, they would never be able to take every Ranostin. They had to carefully choose who would go and who wouldn't. After much discussion, it was decided that a few specially selected Generals, Soldiers and Politicians would go, followed immediately by scientists, then all the citizens that could get through on their own accord.
Ry-Blark brought 50 Soldiers with him to explore this new plane of existence, and after their race recuperated, they would attempt to have the same domination as they did in their old dimension. There was one slight problem, though. When he and his men went through the portal, they did not all arrive at the same place and time. A portal opened up in the Mesosphere of Earth's Atmosphere and he plummeted down to Earth, without any of his men.

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)
Powers

Power 1: Strength He has an output of 2 tons.

Power 2: Speed He has a top speed of 475 miles per hour.

Power 3: Durability He is able to take what he can dish out.

Power 4: Intelligence Bred to be a general, he can process information extremely fast, and he can think up efficient battle plans with several variables in place within seconds.

Power 5: Flight While most of his race doesn't have wings, the majority of soldiers and countless amounts of generals have them for battle purposes, for if the fight was on a planet. He is able to fly about as fast as he runs if he gets a running start, and he can fly slightly faster than that over time.

Weakness(es)

Weakness 1: His Appearance His appearance to most humans is terrifying, and because of his stature and physiology, he is unable to go without getting noticed. He often draws attention of others, regardless of how hard he tries not to.

Weakness 2: Military When militaries learn of his existence, they seek him out, wanting to test on him, weaponize him or use him in some form of fashion.

Weakness 3: Underestimates Humans He is not completely aware of the potential of humans due to the meta gene and how powerful they can become. He believes humans to be lesser life forms, causing for several errors in his calculations when trying to complete the task at hand.

Weakness 4: Cold His dimension could not reach as high hots or as low colds, thus his body, not his cells, but his atoms themselves, cannot withstand -198 degrees Fahrenheit. His atoms will react violently, vibrating intensely after short exposure until his atoms to lose their connection to each other, which takes 30 seconds. There is something similar with heat, but the height at which the heat has to achieve is too high to possibly be practical in battle or life in general.

Weakness 5: Helium Helium, along with a couple different elements, did not exist in his dimension. Due to this, when he comes in contact with high concentrations of helium, his atoms go into an unsettled state, and if prolonged exposure to high concentrations of helium, they will cause his atoms to lose connection with each other.

Weakness 6: Asexual Reproduction Cycle Twice in his life time, he will give birth to another Ranostin, and his body has to rearrange itself for a safe delivery. During these months, he is extremely weak. (This would be used for making another Ranostin and possibly killing this one off.)
RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s): Because of all the holes in his head in which he hears, he has precise hearing and, along with his improved intelligence, is able to focus in on several conversations at once. He has very good eyesight due to having 4 eyes, able to make out dangers before the average human could.
Not being human, he will never quite comprehend the human race.
Items/Minions
Battle Suit- The battle suit

Power 1: Enhanced Strength While Ry-Blark's strength is already impressive, the suit amplifies his strength from a simple 2 tons output to a maximum 50 tons.

Power 2: Enhanced Speed He is able to achieve a mach 1 while running in the suit.

Power 3: Enhanced Durability The suit is capable of taking what it can dish out.

Power 4: Improved Flight The suit can expel fuel, accelerating the speed of flight.

Power 5: AI interface There is an AI interface that records what Ry-Blark sees, allows him to see using heat signatures and will warn him about immediate threats.

Power 6: Lasers The suit has powerful lasers.

Power 7: Regenerating Energy The suit is always regenerating used energy.

Weakness 1: Cold When outside of the suit reaches -198 degrees Fahrenheit, the atoms will begin vibrating rapidly until they lose their bond with each other.

Weakness 2: Helium High concentrations of helium will cause the suit to go into an unsettled state of matter until it loses it's molecular bonding.

Weakness 3: Repairs The suit, once permanently broken, can never be recovered. The suit is made out of elements that simply do not exist in this dimension. It can be mimicked with what this universe has, but it will never be as strong.

Weakness 4: Battery When using the suit to its maximum power, it will burn through the battery quite quickly.

Weakness 5: Battery Recharging While the suit does recharge on its own, it takes a very long time to recharge and cannot be charged any other way.

Weakness 6: Suit Weight The suit's weight is usually never a problem, unless the suit loses all of its power, then the suit is too heavy for Ry-Blark to even walk around in.

Weakness 7: Maple Syrup Maple syrup will burn through the suit with ease.

Weakness 8: Reproduction Cycle During his reproduction cycle, he'll be unable to wear the suit for months due to his chest altering its shape.

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
Agility 4
Endurance 1
Reaction 3
Strength 2
Chase Blackburn
Chase Blackburn
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "What does freedom mean if I'm not free to be as twisted as I wanna be?" ~ Distubred

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 124
Humor : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvbiGp_Evgo
Registration date : 2015-10-11

Back to top Go down

Ry-Blark, One of the last Ranostins Empty Re: Ry-Blark, One of the last Ranostins

Post by Atlas November 19th 2015, 5:41 pm

Approved until stated otherwise
Atlas
Atlas
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Ry-Blark, One of the last Ranostins Empty Re: Ry-Blark, One of the last Ranostins

Post by Alpha December 10th 2015, 6:07 pm

Retired upon request

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ry-Blark, One of the last Ranostins CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum