The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapRetired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) - Page 3 I_voting_barRetired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) - Page 3 Empty Re: Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean)

Post by Cerulean November 2nd 2015, 11:21 pm

Andddd there she goes. Shit. Somehow, this spider chick managed to get the drop on him. Twice. Before he could step in, to help, Regina decided to pop out of the bushes. "I suppose it is too late to try and take that cheap, watered down beer then huh?" He said, adjusting his tie.

"Lets go!" Wrecker took an athletic stance. Knees bent and chest out. Taking in a breath, using his power, he slams his fists to the earth. The following rumble hopefully giving him an advantage, or at least helping Sun Queen out of the trees.

Cerulean
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2015-10-20

Back to top Go down

Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean) - Page 3 Empty Re: Retired Superheroes Just Want To Chill (Cerulean)

Post by The Nekromonga November 2nd 2015, 11:40 pm

"OHOHOHO!" Regina let out this really nasty, really chessy lady-villain laugh, being pulled up into the air by some yet unseen force. The grounds of the grove was broken up, yet once again accursed magical lines glowed. A rune trap that paralyzes anyone on the ground, who didn't have immense magical protection. Regina of course, being the witch who laid the spell, walked unhindered.

"You fall easily into traps hero. Figures, I did instruct my minions to tell any fool hero to come here... now, let me have some of your blood..." She gloated with unabashed glee, showing she and her classmates were no ordinary teenagers at all. Slowly she approaches Wrecker to prick him with that wicked looking knife, on his thigh.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerulean November 3rd 2015, 12:23 am

If he could roll his eyes, he would. But instead every fiber of his being was stuck in place. And it pissed him off that he didn't seem to have an answer for the prissy schoolgirl. Wrecker was being outclassed, and it was frustrating.

They way he viewed it, there were two choices. Either let her prick him and see what her next move is, or try and escape. As stubborn as he was, even he was curious as to what Regina was going to do. No. No. No. We don't give into the evil witch. Think you dunce. Not knowing what else to do, made himself heavy. But not just heavy. Heavier than the cracked ground, heavier than would the earth could not still. Wrecker ended up cracking the ground more, and sinking into it, out of the range of that deadly looking knife.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things that a man needs to believe in the most: that people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; that love, true love, never dies... No matter if they're true or not, a man should believe in those things because those are the things worth believing in."  - Hub McCann Secondhand Lions
Cerulean
Cerulean
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "You just can't beat the person who never gives up." George Herman aka Babe Ruth

Job : Graphic Design Intern
Humor : You aren't worth a fart in the wind. *Farts* I am more likely to hire that fart than you.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga November 3rd 2015, 1:09 am

Regina proved she could balance even on the rough, uneven ground, though her hands were a bit shaky as they neared. "You're only going to make this harder on yourself!" The teenager almost slipped on the constant grumbling, catching herself on Wrecker, getting his face uncomfortably close to her corset. It would probably be only moments before Chris Hansen was going to make a cameo and offer Wrecker a seat.

Regina grumbled and cut Wrecker on his cheek instead. Once it came in touch with Wrecker's dense skin, The knife pricked him only slightly, but enough to draw a small bit of blood. This seemed enough, as Regina distanced herself and raised the dagger in the air, a maniacal smile on her lips.

"HAHAAHHHAHA! Goddess, grant me your boon! ACCEPT MY OFFER OF THE BLOOD OF THE RIGHTEOUS!" And with those words, the grass, the trees and the very ground seemed to be slowly sapped of life. A vortex of fiendish energies seemed to swirl on the ground, breaking Wrecker free of his temporary paralysis.

The energies converged on Regina, coalescing around her body. Grotesquely, her lower spine rear end erupted and she grew a spider's abdomen, while her legs fell off at the pelvis under her skirt, leaving two bloody stumps of legs at Wrecker's feet. In their place, eight enormous spider legs now carried Regina, and she sprouted six more eyes on her head.

Shauna had just escaped the woods, though she was now being followed by a large swarm of spiders, which she blasted with lasers but to no avail. Coming to Wrecker's aid, she looked at Regina's severed legs lying on the ground, then at the Drider herself. "Ewww. EWW. THAT. IS SO. GROSS. I think I'm gonna heave-" Shauna turned away a moment. She'd seen... alot of things in life, but this was a first.

"Now. I will defeat you heroes, and call my goddess here!" Drider Regina said, her voice now complete with a demonic echo. He was free of the spell now, but the fight was now truly beginning.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerulean November 3rd 2015, 1:40 am

Normally, a blade would not even try to penetrate his skin. He was now denser than most metals, but that magic was her ace in the hole. And now she looked like a creature that lived in a hole. The nasty transformation left a disgusted look on his face.

With a bit of a roar he seemed to just rip himself out of the ground. The city gardeners were going to be pissed. But he was more pissed. "Your fictional goddess can get a spoon so she can eat my ass! I am going to rip your legs off and use them to make a teepee and bury the rest of you! Sun, do what you can. This aracnerd is mine!" With that, he lept forward to try and tackle the drider with the force of a semi.

"Sometimes the things that may or may not be true are the things that a man needs to believe in the most: that people are basically good; that honor, courage, and virtue mean everything; that power and money, money and power mean nothing; that good always triumphs over evil; that love, true love, never dies... No matter if they're true or not, a man should believe in those things because those are the things worth believing in."  - Hub McCann Secondhand Lions
Cerulean
Cerulean
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "You just can't beat the person who never gives up." George Herman aka Babe Ruth

Humor : You aren't worth a fart in the wind. *Farts* I am more likely to hire that fart than you.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga November 3rd 2015, 7:17 pm

Several horse sized spiders of the leaping, hunting variety had pursued Shauna and now closed in on her. Sun Queen reacted quickly and blasted a hole straight through one's torso, causing it to twitch violently in its death throes, before collapsing into a crumpled heap. "No friggin problem."

The spiders close in and Shauna fought them, swinging with her wrist blades. She bobs and weaves with their attacks, attacking simultaneously as dodging, hairy limbs fly off and heads being carved open, spilling green blood onto the ground from smoking cuts.

Regina hissed, fangs bared, her eight eyes blinking in unison. For all her size, she moved with an unnatural speed now, and leapt high into the sky to avoid Wrecker's tackle, letting himself slam into a tree. She weaves a spell with frightful alacrity, and the dark energies conjured forth a swarm of hell wasps, a cloud of buzzing, stinging insects descending on Wrecker.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerulean November 4th 2015, 12:21 am

He grunts, as he cracked into the tree. Damn it. Missed! Hearing the buzzing, he rolled his eyes. "Would you please - buzz - off?!" He said this, all the while, hoisting the fallen tree over his shoulder. Stepping forward, he flung the great oak at the swarm and the drider.

Assuming that didn't work, Wrecker would move, trying to use his higher density. He would run full tilt through any remaining spiders. "Coming through!" The force would hopefully give Sun Queen some breathing room and the two sets of insects would mix.

Cerulean
Cerulean
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga November 4th 2015, 7:07 pm

The swarm dispersed from the tossed tree, the force and air pressure disorienting them only for a few precious seconds. Regina as usual, proved highly mobile, but she was very eager not to get hit by a tree.

Shauna worked well in tandem with Wrecker, giving him the room to plow through the bigger beasts. The monsters were not as maneuverable, and thus were demolished by him, limbs snapping and coating him in green ichor. Meanwhile, The flightly superhero met Regina with vicious speed.

"Accursed heroes, I'll- EEK!" The speedier Shauna proved a better match for the teenager, forcing her on the defense as twin energy blades attempted to cut her away. This was when Regina was starting to realize she may have bitten off more than she can chew.

"...You're out of line kid! Give up!" Shauna offered, but Regina simply retorted with a laugh. "Why would I-" Regina was cut off again, when Shauna brought one more surprise from her suit's container. The magical whip Regina abandoned. Apparently it was somewhat sentient, and writhed with resentment at its former master.

"Remember this guy?" Shauna tossed the whip onto Regina, and it clung to her as it did Wrecker- Regina was quickly entangled in place. Now she wouldn't be able to use her spider reflexes to dodge a well deserved knock out punch from Wrecker.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerulean November 5th 2015, 3:38 am

Wrecker was sure to try and cover his face from the splashing spider goo/blood. Bashing into them made him feel alive and, quite frankly, like a bad ass. Seeing that they and the wasps were taken care of, the rookie hero turned his attention to his ally and the mid boss. He smiled, as it seemed that he corrected the situation by switching targets. It felt good to get something right his first night.

And wow did he have big help from Sun Queen. He might have to buy her a drink sometime. When she pulled out the whip, he raised an eyebrow but advanced towards the exchange.

When she pretty much set him up for a kodak moment, with her line, it filled him with glee. Without a work, he stepped into his one wallop of a swing. His dense fist smashed against her cheek, no doubt making her face shake from the force.

Cerulean
Cerulean
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga November 6th 2015, 8:23 pm

Regina struggled against the sentient barbed whip she abandoned, and could not escape. She realized she had lost, as Wrecker approached to clock her out "NO WAIT I SUR-" She said, but a bit too late. Regina is knocked out, falling over on her back like a spider, her legs curling inward and twitching.

Once the sorceress was out, the spiders and the wasps that lingered faded from reality, the magic sustaining them gone. Sadly, the once vibrant and lush grove remained dead.

Such a massive disturbance in the middle of rebuilt Manhattan would not go unnoticed. Metahuman Response Division arrived on the scene from out of nowhere, complete with high tech attack helicopters to pin down flyers and drone tanks with cannons. Power armored MRD Troopers carrying high tech gauss weaponry surround the three on the scene. An agent in military gear and a balaclava stepped forward with a bullhorn. When the agent spoke, she was female, and very pissed.

"Freeze Metahumans! Any further use of superhuman abilities will get you arrested immediately. Come peacefully and you will only be held for a statement." She said.

Shauna sighed. She recognized her old teammate, and didn't resist. "Hello, Yellow Tigress." She said with a smug familiarity.

"It's Agent 7 now, if you please, Sun Queen. Or would you prefer I call you Black Tigress?" She parried the smug with her own smug.

"Touche... anyway, how'd you find us so fast?"

"We detected a disturbance on Liberty Island, and Harbor patrol tipped us off there was going to be a superpowered fight there."

"We were stopping the Drider from completing her transformation. She was draining the life energy from the park to summon-"

"Changing forms isn't illegal, Sunny, but we could slap her with vandalism. Anyway, We'll let the courts decide." Agent 7 then turned towards Wrecker. "You, I don't recognize you. I don't remember Sh- Sun Queen the teaming up type. What part did you play here?" Agent 7 was about to blurt something critical out, greatly annoying Sun Queen.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerulean November 10th 2015, 6:44 pm

He wasn't going to listen to anymore of her lies. Not to mention his fist was already on it's way when her smart mouth decided to open and be shut up...hard. With the proper authorities arrived, it was a mixed blessing. On one hand, the cavalry was here, but the also weren't here to help them. As it turns out, they were apart of the problem. Wrecker made sure to walk cautiously, and tightened his tie. They weren't the enemy so no need to look like you were ready for an attack. "Yes, ma'am." He said, audibly, but not sternly.

As the...friends(?) exchanged pleasentries, he nodded with the mention of the tip off. Sun Queen was trying to explain what was going on, but was cut off by the no nonsense agent. That's not a good sign. When she turned to him, her question was understandable. Not like he had been out like this before. Her verbal tumble earned raised eyebrows as a catastrophe was avoided. "My name is Wrecker, ma'am. This was my first patrol. I was merely trying to protect NY from her." He points to the drider. "With some big help from Sun Queen of course."

Cerulean
Cerulean
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga November 16th 2015, 7:08 pm

Agent 7 looked at Wrecker for a few moments. His answer did not particularly impress her.

"That's what they all say. Well, feel free to tell the judge about your vigilante activities, Wrecker. See you both in metahuman court, 15 days from now." Agent 7 said, motioning for the metahuman paramedics to assist Regina. They had a special large ambulance for unusually sized beings, which seemed more like a specially converted dump truck. carefully dragging her so as to not break her long spider limbs. The doors closed pneumatically, and just like that they were off.

Shauna took out her phone and set a reminder for the hearing date.  "...We should probably go. Don't worry though, you can show up In-uniform."

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerulean November 17th 2015, 8:28 pm

He raised an eyebrow, but her skepticism was natural given her profession. Wrecker only nodded and waited for them to take the new monster in the ambulance. Somehow, on his first patrol, there was now a legal case pending. This was certainly not how he imagined this night going. As Sun Queen spoke, he listened while rolling his shoulders once.

"Sounds good. And thank you, for all the help." He smiled and offered a handshake.

Cerulean
Cerulean
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga November 21st 2015, 7:26 pm

((Let's wrap this up and make the Hearing a thread unto itself. Smile ))

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerulean November 22nd 2015, 2:16 pm

(OOC: Sounds good!)

Cerulean
Cerulean
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top