The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Viktor Kovalski  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Viktor Kovalski  I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Viktor Kovalski  I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Viktor Kovalski  I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Viktor Kovalski  I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Viktor Kovalski  I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Viktor Kovalski  I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Viktor Kovalski  I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Viktor Kovalski  I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Viktor Kovalski  I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Viktor Kovalski  I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Viktor Kovalski  I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Viktor Kovalski

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Viktor Kovalski  Empty Viktor Kovalski

Post by Viktor Kovalski October 10th 2015, 11:12 am

CHARACTER NAME
CHARACTER TITLE OR QUOTE

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Kovalski
Title:  "The Escape Master"
Alignment:  Evil Chaotic
Race: Caucasion
Hair: Blonde
Height: 6'0ft
Weight: 200lb of mostly muscle
Blood type: A

The Looks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Legacy

Personality:

When it comes to Viktor's personality and the way he is, it all comes down to respect. Respect is something he takes to heart, whether the situation will go great or go south. He is also the quiet type that mostly observes rather than speaks. He has always been cold hearted towards humans in general, yet having a soft spot for animals, mostly cats. He also tends to have an aggressive problem when things don't go his way and he will speak on it and act out irrationally.

History:

Born to a mother and father who were both officers of the law and worked day by day protecting the city. By the age of nine and leading up to it, Viktor rarely saw his parents and was always at home with his grandpa who would enterain him with chess. Living in Moscow and hanging out with the wrong crowd of kids, Viktor found his hobby and interest in lighting items on fire. By the age of nine, Viktor was booked and charged with lighting a neighbor's house on fire and causing the death of the two people living in the house. Viktor was sentence to nine years in the system and by the age of eighteen and on his birthday, he was released from prison because of his good behavior.

While being in the system for many years, he had join the Russian Mafia, who gave him his assignment just a few days prior from his release and ordered him to set a wealth man's home on fire and steal his money in the process. Viktor had no choice, for his parent's lives were on the line if he didn't do the assignment. Viktor completed the assignment by burning the wealthy man's mansion on fire, which caused an explosion in their basement, which Viktor got caught in the explosion and was quickly rushed to the hospital. Viktor woke up in the hospital and the two officers had told him that he had killed the man inside the home and that once he was done with recovery, that he would be sentence to life in prison. Viktor also was told that both of his parents were killed by a shooting and he knew that the mafia had betrayed him and only used him to do their deed and knew that they couldn't trust someone whose parents were police officers. Viktor gained his powers that day and used it to escape the hospital by turnining into a mouse and leaving through the vents, where he also used his powers to give himself a new set of cloths. Viktor has been on the run for years and even left the country and moved to America at the age of 22.

- Gained his animal morphing powers by protecting the weathly man's wounded cat from the fire
- Gained his size reduction power by placing the large sum of money he had obtained and placed it in a larger bag.
- Gained his disguise power by quickly changing his clothes into a fire man's uniform that was in the Mansion.
-All three of these powers were gained the moment of the explosion in the basement and doing these three actions at the same time frame.

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)
Powers

Power 1: Animal Morphing - Viktor is able to transform into any animal, being able to choose the normal base fur color of that said animal by his own liking. He also gains their abilities once in the animal state. He still keeps his human mentallity rather having the animalistic uncontrolled state of mind.

Power 2: Size Reduction - Viktor is able to turn any object from it's normal state to two types of forms. The first would be turning the object to giacantic size. The second would be turning the object to a much smaller size.

Power 3: Disguise - Viktor is able to create clothing material of any material and apply it to himself. It doesn't matter whether he has clothes on or not.

Weakness(es)

Weakness 1: Animal Morphing - Because Viktor is turning into an animal, he isn't able to use the human language and only being able to speak the animal language of the said animal that he transforms into. He  cannot use his other powers once entering the animal form.

Weakness 2: Size Reduction - He is only limited to shrinking/rising objects only and not able to apply that power to himself.

Weakness 3: Disguise - Viktor is unable to use this power to change the sound of his voice, nor can he use it to change his facial apperance or his body.

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s):

Items/Minions

Physical Priority
(You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
Agility - 4
Endurance - 3
Reaction - 2
Strength - 1

Last edited by Chellizard on October 12th 2015, 6:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed your apps coding error.)
Viktor Kovalski
Viktor Kovalski

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2015-10-09

Back to top Go down

Viktor Kovalski  Empty Re: Viktor Kovalski

Post by Viktor Kovalski October 12th 2015, 6:07 pm

bumped
Viktor Kovalski
Viktor Kovalski

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2015-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 12th 2015, 6:25 pm

Solid enough. Approved and moved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top