The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Why Does A Hero group have so many killers? (Sandwich)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Why Does A Hero group have so many killers? (Sandwich)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Why Does A Hero group have so many killers? (Sandwich)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Why Does A Hero group have so many killers? (Sandwich)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Why Does A Hero group have so many killers? (Sandwich)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Why Does A Hero group have so many killers? (Sandwich)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Why Does A Hero group have so many killers? (Sandwich)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Why Does A Hero group have so many killers? (Sandwich)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Why Does A Hero group have so many killers? (Sandwich)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Why Does A Hero group have so many killers? (Sandwich)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Why Does A Hero group have so many killers? (Sandwich)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Why Does A Hero group have so many killers? (Sandwich)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Why Does A Hero group have so many killers? (Sandwich)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why Does A Hero group have so many killers? (Sandwich)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Does A Hero group have so many killers? (Sandwich)

Post by The Nekromonga October 4th 2015, 9:11 pm

Diana was already too far gone to pull out of her attack when Coronel said he was satisfied. The sword sliced into him, cleaving him in twain but the sword groaned.

"...This one has no life essence to take. Mediocre!" The sword grumbled in Diana's mind, as it bit into Coronel and found not a single speck of crimson vitality. The sword grew dormant once more and the battle lust subsided.

She looked at Coronel as he stitched himself back together. Diana sheathed her blade without even looking. She went to get changed, considering her clothing damage. She picked out another sporty tank top (she bought a ton of those) and some Yoga pants. "May as well. Fighting you turns out to be... preeetty pointless."

The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2582
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Why Does A Hero group have so many killers? (Sandwich)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Why Does A Hero group have so many killers? (Sandwich)

Post by The Perfect Sandwich October 5th 2015, 12:16 am

As the fight came to an end and her abilities were now measured. It was fair enough to give her everything she would need to get her promotion. Coronel looked around as everything was now in check and placed back. Coronel made cleaning easy, but that was more of his joke. Well my office is our next stop. So if you will accompany me one last time I will inform you on what will be happening.

He walked over and grabbed anything he set down. Everything was pretty dirty thanks to that one attack he did. He was stupid in quickly striking with a dodgeless attack. But everything that was done is done. She was okay and took the hit well and he set everything back to clean...enough.

Coronel laughed at the idea that was put in the past. She thought she would get scolded or fired because she hurt a weak human. He walked over to the door an punched in his pin. The door opened and allowed both of them to walk out. With everything in hand he would start walking down the hall and to the elevator. He would need to go a few levels higher to get to his office and the stupid thing was anything higher needed security code for every room. "How boring." He thought to himself as he would picture the security of the building.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 444
Job : unown
Humor : Donuts and Donut holes? Are you trying to suggest something?
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 5th 2015, 1:27 am

Diana followed right behind Coronel to the elevator and up to his office, bored as he was. She slung the sword on her back since she didn't have a sash or belt to tie her sword to.

Once she stepped in Diana "oooh'd" at the much more lavish office set up for the high ups. Carpets, bookshelves, touch screen desks, leather upholstery, and a nice sofa. Diana decided to kick back and lie down, taking up the whole couch for herself.

"Well then. I'm listening. What exactly am I going to be doing for Ultra now?" She said rather casually.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich October 5th 2015, 1:40 am

As the elevator dinged up; it was quiet between them and it was a bit uncomfortable. As they walked into his refurbished office she took a seat on the couch. Looked casual enough too.

He walked over to his desk and picked up an envelope and poured her a drink. He flipped through as he looked once again at her profile. He sat the drink next to her as he read. She seemed to want to get down to business too. After reading a little bit more he had decided a perfect position. Okay so I see you have plenty of skill in sword combat and combat in general. So I'm wanting to assign you to trainer of the security force at Ultra. This was a major jump up, but it was equal fitting for her talent.

He kept the file in hand as he walked and sipped from his drink taking liking to the flavor. He looked out the window noticing the elevation. It was no where like him to be doing this... having to put rational thought into what happened in a company was beneath him, but every now and then someone had to stoop below their own levels to get things done even though it was against their make up as a character.

He walked back over and sat down so the talk could feel more natural or well more casual. He set the document down and continued to sip from his glass. He then set the glass down and looked at her for her answer.

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 5th 2015, 1:48 am

And so Coronel pored over some papers likely relevant to the conversation at hand. He dropped an offer for Diana to be the security force trainer.

The offer actually came as a surprise. Diana had always been the pupil, and since she'd been banned by the Japanese martial arts council, she would likely never be granted Instructor status in her martial arts. "What? me teach?... uhm... I dunno. and I'll say I don't know how to use guns." She said, taking a moment to admit a weakness of hers. She sat up straight. The request got her thinking.

The question lingered in her mind, opening up a lot of issues she'd ignored for a while now. Perhaps this was going to be the new challenge in her life.There was a long silence from Diana, colored by self-doubt. "I've always been more of a hands on kind of gal." She said, looking at Coronel.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich October 5th 2015, 1:58 am

He looked a her listening to her excuse, but he only seen her more fit since she would admit her flaws. She was a truly great meta human and having her teach the body guards was better than him since he used his body like a rag doll and they could not possibly do that. It was an answer he would now have to persuade her to jump for. Though he was certain he could do it unless she just had too much doubt in her self.

As she finished he would try to persuade... Well then your the perfect person for the job. You admit flaws which makes you reasonable, and most people like hands on demonstration since it helps teach them better. Plus we could find another teacher who would specialize in gun control. It was a sure fire thing if she accepted. He reached and opened up the folder. He took a card out sliding it to her.

It was clear on what it was since it said Clearance C all over it. He also showed her where in the building she would be working and the great increase financially. He kept the information out scattered on the table and closed the document. It was a bit for someone to take initiative of, but he was certain. He leaned over grabbing his drinks and taking a few sips.

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 5th 2015, 3:09 am

Diana thought about it more. She might've been an amoral mercenary, but she wasn't a sadist. Not anymore. That was just a phase she went through. She was so emo up until recently. A paying job with responsibilities involving people she didn't kill was so unusual.

"Well then. I won't go easy on anyone. I'll have to probably have to segregate them based on present skill..." Diana's old training was slowly coming back to her now, and she was thinking on how to make the program produce the fighters Ultra needed.

We should subject the weaklings to Decimation! Then pit them in single combat in fighting arenas! dark whispers came from the blade, only Diana could hear.

"Shush, you." Diana said a bit out loud at her sword. Tempting as it may have sounded, killing one's own troops was extremely wasteful. The Spartans came to mind to support this sentiment, surprising that the sword wouldn't think of it.

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich October 5th 2015, 11:08 pm

He looked over at her as she would assume to say yes. I guess is was more than a worthy answer seeing how he would not care to higher people into any position at the company. He stood up placing the file on his desk and finished off his glass. As he sat down he would notice her talking to her sword.

That wasn't weird, but who could blame. Now, every human or meta was different and talking to her sword was the least bit weird compared to some others he had the liberty of seeing. He passed off the fact and gave her his arm to shake her hand and thank her for taking the job.

I thank you for being so understanding and I'm sure you will find it easy work, but I must excuse myself now and leave. i have important business to take care of. As he said this he stood up and gave his goodbyes also stating the fact the people from the work crew would be there to assist her move into her new workplace. With that he went upstairs and to the roof of the building. It was time for him to be off and he did not like doing a lot of paper work. He jumped the side a flew off letting the wind accelerate his speed away from the tower.

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 6th 2015, 10:09 am

The swordsman and now martial arts trainer nodded one last time to Coronel, shaking his hand with two pumps then relenting. "You got a deal." She said, picking up her blade and following a Acquisitions officer up to the C Clearance dwellings.

One elevator ride later she was on the C-level Agents' quarters. Diana's room was a studio-type suit, just a bed with a screen to hide behind, a nice personal bathroom and a small area with a desk and a closet, and just a small bit of open, customizable space between living and bedroom. Looks like after more than a year of being a wanderer, Diana had found a place to stay...

"We can furnish the room with whatever amenities you'd like, ma'am." The older quartermaster said, seeing Diana take in the sight of the place.

"It's fine. Just bring my stuff up from the barracks." She replied, peeking at the bathroom. Shower and tub.

"Yes ma'am." The quartermaster departs, leaving Diana to her room.

Diana leans back in her chair and turns on her own desk screen and watches some Corgi videos. Meanwhile Her special "job" e-mail inbox had a few entries. She sighs, and looks up some indoor plants...

((Thread Concludes))

Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
Talona
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top