The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Jingles I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Jingles I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Jingles I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
Jingles I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Jingles I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Jingles I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Jingles I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Jingles I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Jingles I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Jingles I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Jingles I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Jingles I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Jingles I_vote_lcapJingles I_voting_barJingles I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Jingles

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jingles Empty Jingles

Post by Thorgron August 26th 2015, 2:16 am

Jingles
   I forgot what I was doing...

Basic Biography

Villain Name: Jingles
   Title:
   Alignment: CE
   Race: Metahuman
   Hair: Blue
   Eyes: Red
   Height: 5'5
   Weight: 120
   Blood type: B-

The Looks

Jingles:

The Legacy

Personality:
Goofy and aloof, Jingles can hardly keep a thought in his head long enough to act on it. His attention is fleeting unless he finds something incredibly interesting and his general lack of intelligence is almost laughable. In not so many words Jingles is an idiot, a dumb lovable idiot. He is mostly evil in the sense that he is selfish but even to that end it is mostly for his lack of understanding. Well, that's not entirely accurate. There's one thing that will set this otherwise jovial clown off and that's violence. Yep, violence sets the dude off. At first he'll be timid, avoiding the conflict but if he's pressed he'll lose his cool and black out in a fit of rage from which he'll have no recollection of afterwards.
   History:
You don't wanna know...but I'll tell you what all Jingles knows. It all started in a place, well a home. There he had a family with whom he had a relationship. In that home he experienced emotion and events that shaped his life. After a certain amount of time he lived by himself. Unsure of his situation and hazy in his head Jingles began to act according to the whims of a child much younger than himself. Unfortunately taking things you like without money and so on do not go well with local authorities, putting Jingles ever at odds with the law and local supers.

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)
   Powers

Stretchyyyyyyy: Jingles' entire body is highly elastic and can stretch to exponential lengths without becoming distended. It can also be flattened thinner than a sheet of paper. The flexibility of his body makes causing harm to Jingles through physical means is essentially impossible.

Density Control:Just like with the elasticity of his body Jingles is also capable of altering his own density, becoming light enough to float or condensing his fists to pack a powerful punch even with little strength behind it.

Weakness(es)

Violence: Jingles cannot help himself to join in on violent acts when he sees them. Its a mental compulsion that he has literally no ability to prevent himself from.

Amnesiac: Delusions are easier to deal with than reality. So when Jingles encounters anything he finds unpleasant or displeasing, he forgets it. This is an automatic response for him, a coping mechanism to deal with messed up situations. Obviously this becomes a problem when you make your living through crime, leaving the poor clown in a perpetual state of confusion.

Naive: Jingles has an incredibly powerful ability when put into competent hands. Generally, Jingles is only effective in the use of his abilities when he is acting unconsciously.

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s):
While his clothes posses no unique properties they seem to stretch with Jingles.
   Items/Minions

Physical Priority
   (You are to put these physical attributes in order from 1 to 4. 1 is the highest priority, 4 is the lowest.)
   Agility 2
   Endurance 1
   Reaction 3
   Strength 4

Thorgron
Thorgron
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Jingles Empty Re: Jingles

Post by Alpha August 27th 2015, 12:52 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Jingles CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion December 8th 2015, 4:58 pm

Retired

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2011-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum