The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
A Rise aNu (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
A Rise aNu (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
A Rise aNu (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
A Rise aNu (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
A Rise aNu (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
A Rise aNu (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
A Rise aNu (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
A Rise aNu (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
A Rise aNu (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
A Rise aNu (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
A Rise aNu (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
A Rise aNu (Alpha) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Rise aNu (Alpha)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Rise aNu (Alpha) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Rise aNu (Alpha)

Post by Dubloon August 28th 2015, 4:30 am

Nu shook her head at Alpha's comment, she didn't feel threatened by these men, she was in good company, at least as far as she had judged up to this point. Any doubt or fear she had earlier, had subsided and she was fine with accompanying the tri to their base. Though she had no voice or any means of communication she imagined a song in her head and bobbed back and forth to its melody, while tapping her feet back and forth, her actions definitely seemed odd, but she was just keeping herself entertained while the limo moved through the city streets.

Nu occasionally shot a glance at Alpha, Zeta, and Delta, slowing down her actions or stopping them altogether if she noticed she was being stared at. Her gaze also often wandered as she peered through the tinted windows at all the pedestrians that lined the streets, there were so many people, out there, she wondered how many of them were like the trio of men and herself.

Dubloon
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2015-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha August 30th 2015, 4:09 pm

The female did not seem too against actually visiting his little personal base, which was a relief really. Normally people would have wanted to avoid dealing with something like that, but then again perhaps she was less than normal much like him in that regard. The vehicle would continue to drive, eventually passing into a dark place and then stopping as a few fluorescent lights would flicker on. The time of silence between there was around five minutes, but once they stopped Alpha would say something. ”We’re finally here. I do have to warn you, it’s a little bright so you might want to cover your eyes.” He said before with a motion of his hand the door would open for her, lead into what looked like an expansive garage lined with various cars of different make. One could say it was a veritable collection and they would have not been wrong.

”Two hundred and twelve, that’s how many I have here.” He explained, though not really bragged. Most of them belonged to one or more of his siblings, and Alpha only had three at the most. His interest within vehicles was very limited to the point that he just did nothing more with them than drove them around at times. The cars weren’t the center of the tour however, no that was something else entirely. With a motion of the hand he would direct the female towards what looked like an elevator almost unimpressive in appearance that opened just upon Alpha approaching. Likely everything she was seeing was a little much to take in, but then again the sights were not quite yet done. ”Down we go.” He would state stepping into the elevator and pressing the down button as it would do just that.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Rise aNu (Alpha) - Page 2 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Dubloon September 1st 2015, 1:48 am

The limo came to a stop and Alpha cautioned Nu to cover her eyes, which is exactly what she did when the door to the limo opened and the bright florescent lights hit her eyes. For a brief moment her eyes stung, but only for a moment, as her hand that was shielding her eyes, fell softly to her side. Nu froze up as she stepped out of the limo, as she laid her eyes upon the ocean of cars around her. She followed Alpha and the others as they moved towards what looked like an elevator, her gaze wandering all around as she tried to take in the full site, even going as far as to twirl or two in, wondering what someone would need this many cars for.

The small group piled into the elevator, unlike the rest of the garage and the cars, it seemed really plain and slightly out of place. A light ping signaled the closing of the doors and a slight jerk marked their decent, where they were going was beyond Nu, who found the fact that the garage had a basement more puzzling than the sea of cars above them. The whole time, Nu remained silent, but held her phone tightly in her hand, keeping it at the ready, should she need to communicate with Alpha or the others.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Characters
Spoiler:
Dubloon
Dubloon
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha September 8th 2015, 6:09 pm

The elevator would descend, with Alpha staying as quiet as possible while the soft humming being the only thing that could be heard. Within a matter of a minute or two they would jerk to a stop as the door before them opened. What had opened before them was a blinding white hallway, the entrance way towards his personal lab which stretched out into a complex network throughout the ground. He was home once again, and with someone he had not left with really. Stepping into what looked like a small lobby, a female with similar features to Alpha stood behind in a rather smartly designed white outfit. "Who is this Alpha?" She asked, tone curious more than anything else.

"A friend." He stated simply with a dismissive motion, shutting the female up quickly enough.

"Welcome to our home. It's a little dull really with all the white, but you get used to it." Zeta noted with a shrug as Alpha would lead them down the stark white halls.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Dubloon September 9th 2015, 2:16 am

Nu was not expecting the sudden jerk as the elevator came to its designated stop, causing her to slightly stumble, before catching herself just inches away from bumping into delta. After regaining her balance she turned to him and flashed him a smile before turning around to follow Alpha out of the elevator. Everything was white, white walls, white floors, even the lights seemed to match the same hue of white around them. The brightness of the halls was as overpowering as the garage above, and Nu squinted her eye’s giving them a chance to adapt.

As she looked around, she noticed someone approach, hearing Alpha refer to Nu as a friend, she turned to the woman and nodded her head gleefully before turning to Zeta as he remarked about how dull their home was. Nu looked down at her phone and began typing away before flashing the screen at Zeta |(This is your home?)| she also raised an eyebrow, this was a very strange looking place to call home, perhaps it was just this area that was so stark white, maybe the other rooms in this place weren’t so clinical looking. Nu lowed the phone awaiting a response, also wondering where Alpha was going to lead the small group next.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Dubloon
Dubloon
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha September 21st 2015, 12:23 am

"This is the place that I call home." Alpha answered for Zeta as they continued to walk down the stark white hallway. "I'm sorry if it's so boring, but....well it's comfortable for me." He gave the short explanation as he lead them into a small room that looked somewhat homey in a strange sense. "This is my office actually. Unfortunately I have a little work I need to do, and I doubt you would want to sit around while watching me do that." Alpha explained sitting down in a chair with a similar color to the rest of the place. "Rude I know but I'm sure Omega would be willing to show you around." Travis noted digging a few files from a folder settled upon a desk.

"I suppose theres no harm in that." When they turned around they would see a male with similar features to Travis, though with a small amount of scruff growing on their chin. "If the young lady doesn't mind that is."

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Dubloon September 22nd 2015, 1:29 am

Nu was caught off guard a little at the fact that Alpha had answered her question despite the fact that she had flashed the question at Zeta. She shrugged it off though, as he mind led her to assume that perhaps Alpha and the others shared some sort of telepathic link, which would explain the reason why she felt so comfortable around the group, and why she felt like she could trust them. She may not have been able to read minds or communicate telepathically, but she could sense something, and if they were willing to try and reach out to her that way that it was just more reinforcement for her feelings of comfort.

As the group followed Alpha into his office, Nu let out a small sigh, Alpha was right in stating it was comfy, but it looked just like the rest of this place, from what she had seen, and to her it was a little bland. Then she let out a silent chuckle to herself as she thought about how she had no room to talk, considering where she had been calling home this whole time. Just then Nu turned to face whoever the person behind her was. The new arrival seemed to share similar features with Alpha, something Nu noticed everyone here had in common. Nu simply looked at the new arrival and nodded her head in agreement, after all, Alpha said he was going to be busy, and Nu figured there had to be something worthwhile hidden somewhere in this place. She then flashed the man a smile and waited for him to lead the way.

The Characters
Spoiler:
Dubloon
Dubloon
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top