The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Rise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Rise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Rise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Rise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Rise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Rise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Rise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Rise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Rise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Rise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Rise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Rise - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Rise

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rise - Page 3 Empty Re: Rise

Post by Red February 28th 2016, 7:23 am

Good deal

Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 1255
Registration date : 2014-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga February 28th 2016, 8:11 am

"First of all, what are you?"

I'm a Category 7 Psionic Energy Being. At least according to the old Roth-Energstein Meta Scale.

"Do you consider metahumans, or inhumans, whatever you wish to call them, to be the logical next step in human evolution?"

"Yes. The collective survival of the species lies in the metahuman genome."

"Are you ok with taking orders from the groups heads to help ensure organization, order, and professionalism?"

"Sure. Cap'n Masters, reportin' for wing duty. hehe."

"As the group is segmented into three parts, which of the three heads do you want to directly work under and more closely share resources with?"

"Heard a Masters is in the group. Carries the blood and the name."

"Finally, where do you see yourself in five years?"

"Space. Another dimension. Maybe Fiji. Don't sweat the long term, it can change."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2582
Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by The Grey June 22nd 2016, 11:55 pm

Guerrero and Dirk

First of all, what are you?
Guerrero: "Just a soldier."
Dirk: "Yeah, one who can lift a god damned metric Fuck-tonne, but other than that, 'just a soldier.'"

Do you consider metahumans, or inhumans, whatever you wish to call them, to be the logical next step in human evolution?
Guerrero: "No intererest."
Dirk: "Seriously, with all the shit goin' on, you really think anyone is going to want what's left of this place?

Are you okay with taking orders from the group's heads to ensure organization, order and professionalism?
Guerrero: "Sure."
Dirk: "I mean, that IS what you intend to pay us for, right? Otherwise, we'll just go elsewhere."

As the group is segmented into three parts, which of the three heads do you want to directly work under and more closely share resources with?
Guerrero: "Depends where I'm needed."
Dirk: "...Specifically where fighters are needed. So pair us with whomever has the rocket launchers."

Finally, where do you see yourself in five years?
Guerrero: "I don't think that far ahead."
Dirk: "Really thinkin' outside the box with these questions, huh?"

OoC request: Leave my profile color gray for now, please.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Corey Jardin (The Grey)[XP]
Special Agent Sarah Jardin[XP]
Heather Jardin (Violet Feral)
Antonio Ramirez (Guerrero)[XP]
Adelaide Zollern
The Grey
The Grey
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Red July 12th 2016, 3:39 am

Grey approved and added.

Darkshift removed for inactivity.

Other Links:
I thought the price was my soul

That i need only give myself to reach my goal

Now i see that is not the cost

They'll all be taken

This deal was swindled, and i have lost
Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Job : Professional Asshole
Humor : Hurting feelings and killing parents since 2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Xakire January 20th 2017, 2:42 am

Application

I’m a genetically engineered meta-human and someone who believes in Order above all else.

"Do you consider metahumans, or inhumans, whatever you wish to call them, to be the logical next step in human evolution?"

Metahumans are certainly superior and I would agree that they are the next step in evolution however I believe that it will take a long time for most of the human race and society to fully evolve.

"Are you ok with taking orders from the groups heads to help ensure organization, order, and professionalism?"

Absolutely. A chain of command is essential for any group particularly one such as Rise.

"As the group is segmented into three parts, which of the three heads do you want to directly work under and more closely share resources with?"

I would prefer to serve under Lucius Alba in Europe and Belarus.

Either continuing to serve Rise or an organisation such as Rise who's goals align with mine or dead. I haven’t given that much thought since gaining my powers.
Xakire
Xakire

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2016-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Red January 20th 2017, 2:53 pm

Approved. I'll add you to the roster as soon as i get the chance.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "Natural Selection will force us into conflict either way. Only under Rise will that conflict be ordered, and with room for a future. The alternative is a catastrophic, global revolt of Inhumans."

Back to top Go down

Post by Langstaff March 21st 2017, 4:56 pm

“First and foremost; I am a scientist. But if you must know, I am a human with a power granting miracle drug.”

“There is no set path to evolution, my friend. But yes, I suppose Meta-Humans are the most likely to be next in line.”

“Indeed I am.”

“Lucius Alba of Belarus seems to be a good fit.”

“At the head of a massive research facility, learning how to better progress our current understanding of the universe, and perhaps our own genes.”
Langstaff
Langstaff

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2017-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina A. Russel March 5th 2018, 5:58 pm

"... that depends on what you need me for. The purposes of this conversation, I'm an assassin with magical abilities."

Do you consider metahumans, or inhumans, whatever you wish to call them, to be the logical next step in human evolution?
"Evolution isn't straightforward like that. Whether metahumans are the next is debatable; the fact remains that they are a step."

Are you ok with taking orders from the groups heads to help ensure organization, order, and professionalism?
"Yes."

As the group is segmented into three parts, which of the three heads do you want to directly work under and more closely share resources with?
"Lucian Alba. I admire his resolve and dedication.

Finally, where do you see yourself in five years?
"... up for re-election with my company being known world-wide in what I hope is a better world."
Katrina A. Russel
Katrina A. Russel
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2017-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Red March 5th 2018, 7:03 pm

Approved. Welcome to Rise.

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Witch May 9th 2018, 8:04 pm

I am the formerly human Herald of dread Hriiog, an Elder God from beyond our plane of existence.

Humanity's going out one way or another. Your way has less tentacles than the Cult's.

"Are you ok with taking orders from the group's heads to help ensure organization, order, and professionalism?"
The priests of the order taught me many things. Obedience is one of the few I have retained.

I'm based in the U.S. at present, so I suppose I'd be best matched with Gravity Man.

Dead, or unwilling God-Lord of a world that wishes I was. Preferably the former.

((resubmitting application after a long absence))
Kid Witch
Kid Witch

Quote : "Honestly I'm feeling so attacked right now."

Number of posts : 9
Job : College Student
Humor : Organ Mommy!
Registration date : 2015-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Red May 9th 2018, 8:24 pm

Accepted

Other Links:

They'll all be taken

Red
Red
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top