The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Spring time [Cale] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Spring time [Cale] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Spring time [Cale] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Spring time [Cale] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Spring time [Cale] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Spring time [Cale] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Spring time [Cale] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Spring time [Cale] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Spring time [Cale] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Spring time [Cale] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Spring time [Cale] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Spring time [Cale] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Spring time [Cale]

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spring time [Cale] - Page 4 Empty Re: Spring time [Cale]

Post by Jordan Reynolds August 1st 2015, 10:53 pm

Ryan made sure to listen closely to everything that Nostro said, nodding occasionally to make sure it was apparent that he was paying attention. Sure, most of it sounded pretty...well sound but some of it sounded almost wrong. Like the part about trying to make Cale jealous by getting another boyfriend, and Ryan did not like the idea of being abused because that sounded lame. He didn't want to get abused, because that sounded like it would hurt. ”Mechanical things...yeah I think I can ask him about that.” Ryan said with a nod trying to let that settle into his brain, and hopefully stick there, though getting him drunk also sounded like it worked. It made people talk a lot, also barf if they drank too much but maybe Cale wasn't the type to barf...maybe.

Music, well that was something that he actually enjoyed, so maybe Ryan could try that. ”I like music.” Ryan said almost as if he had some kind of epiphany, as he nodded his head a couple of times. ”I can play the drums pretty good.” Ryan mentioned before then finding himself wondering what else he could ask Nicco, the prior awkwardness somewhat forgotten in his attempt to understand. ”So what kinda mechanical stuff does he do? Like fix cars or something?”

Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 2nd 2015, 3:56 pm

"Cale likes the drums, but he can't play them very well. He says it takes too much endurance and hand eye coordination for him to learn, and sadly that mean's he can't teach me." Nostro said, slightly saddened but not taking his mind form the objective. He continued on to inform Ryan about the aspects of Cale's engineering pioneering. "Robotics is his primary thing. However...he and Castiel were very close. They would spend late nights working on cars and motorcycles or making little gadgets. Castiel was the only one who knew Cale's secret. It's probably why he opened up to Castiel. There was no secret to keep hidden...he knew it all. Now he's gone... perhaps that has only worsened his ability to trust and bond with people." Nostro said with a shrug, never really stating what Cale's secret was.

"We should find something for you to build with him. Or perhaps something to refurbish. Cale loves to recycle the old parts. Perhaps we could go look at some ideas." He added in before seeming to gauge Ryan's reaction or finding some form of clue as to what Ryan believed. Perhaps he'd be excited, or not. Either way Nostro was only trying to help, as he always did. He found himself reaching out and placing a hand on Ryan's shoulder. Then he withdrew the arm. Then he placed the arm back on, and when withdrew it with a growing smirk on his face. "Cold... It will never get old."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spring time [Cale] - Page 4 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds August 2nd 2015, 4:13 pm

Cale had a secret? Ryan did not really know what that was but he did hear that Cale was pretty good with robotics, which sounded like he built robots.”You mean he makes robots? That's pretty awesome!” Ryan asked and then stated with a sort of childlike enthusiasm, looking to Nicco as if expecting more information about the whole robotics thing. Something had been mentioned about Castiel, which meant they were talking about Yancey who had died or something a while ago. Just thinking about him reminded him of the first time he met that masked bastard and then his ind shot to the time that they killed his mother. A short time of mental anguish, until he found himself curious of what they meant by secret. ”Wait...secret. What do you mean by his secret?” Ryan then asked now more curious than ever, or perhaps he was just being nosy.

As for him building something, Ryan did not quite know if he would be any good at the whole mechanical thing, though he had a feeling Cale could teach him. He seemed like the smart type, smarter than he was anyway, so there was always that. He just needed to find a way to bring that up, though Nostro seemed like they should be able to help him. Despite their insistence to put their hand on him anyway, because that was a strange sensation. ”Yeah, we should so find something to build. I'm not really good with the whole building stuff though, unless it's made outta ice.”
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 3rd 2015, 8:45 pm

"I'm not allowed to disclose his secrets. Just like I wouldn't disclose yours to him." Nostro said with a slight smile and shrugging before realizing that he sort of already revealed it by saying he worked on robotics. But the grand secret was the fact he was a human. Seraphim didn't generally employ humans, though the specifics were hazy at best. Nostro simply resigned to leave it be by poking Ryan on the nose and continuing to smile. "Don't put your nose where it's going to get caught." Though he wasn't sure if Ryan would understand that or not. He seemed bright enough to figure it out. Then again this was Nostro.

"Then we should go. It will be easier to figure something out on the internet. Normally it is. So Ryan...what sort of thing would you want to build with Cale?" Nostro asked, though they had a lot to go through and little time to do it. Hopefully by the next time he saw Cale though, he'd have what he needed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds August 3rd 2015, 9:02 pm

Ryan would accept the whole not telling peoples secrets thing, because it sounded like a really big secret. It only sounded fair really, and friends were supposed to be keeping secrets anyway, which meant Nicco was probably a good friend. Well it was nice to know that Cale had good friends like him anyway, because unfortunatly he didn't think he was thought of as much of a friend. He did cringe slightly when Nostro poked him on the nose, saying something about not putting his nose where it would get caught. Part of it made sense to him but he also found himself slightly confused. Wrinkling his nose, all Ryan did was nod as if he understood, even though it was only a rough understanding at most. Blinking a couple of times he began to think on what he and Cale could actually build.

The internet had a lot of stuff on it, which meant they could probably search for almost anything if they looked hard enough. ”I dunno what we could build. I wouldn't want to do something too tough, because that would probably...” He paused, stroking his chin while trying to think hard on the whole thing. There was more heavy thinking, and the heavy thinking just made his head hurt. ”I'd want to build something cool but I don't know a lot about building, so…probably not something too complex. We might have to look something up on the internet, yeah.” He said with a nod, then wondering where they would find a computer because those were important for internet.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 4th 2015, 3:31 pm

"Well we have a motorcycle, we have a car, we have robots or things like that. All of those take more than one day. Of course the robotics aren't advanced, they are standard human robotics. Little machines, nothing advanced at all. You could make smaller devices. Those would take far less time. A day at most." Nostro offered before shrugging and continuing to scroll down lists of things to build. He wasn't sure how much Ryan wanted to learn or anything like that, so he just continued to list things. The beautiful thing about Cale knowing robotics was a good understanding of the whole electrical engineering and applications to physics. It was a perfect way to basically give Ryan a free pass to build whatever so long as they had the time and the money.

"So do you have any ideas?" He asked as he scratched the back of his head, still focused on the computer screen.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds August 4th 2015, 6:48 pm

Robots, now those sounded like interesting things to want to build and Ryan just thought the idea to be absolutely interesting. Maybe it was because it sounded like something that he didn’t see everyday, so building a robot would have been awesome. The idea would flow through his mind over and over again, what kind of robot he would be building and things of that nature. Still, he had no idea how building robots works, so he would have to ask Cale likely to teach him about that sort of thing. ”Mhm.” Ryan said with a nod of the head, smirking the more that he heard about all of this as if something was working through his mind. His eyes would scan over the screen, scratching his head in unison with Nostro as if wondering what to do much like the robot.

His mind was going into gear once again, working over anything he could actually build. ”I dunno, probably something like this?” he said pointing a finger at a simple looking machine, had a crank a few moving parts, but nothing impressive really, well compared to robots like Nostro.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 5th 2015, 6:54 pm

Well Nostro had the selection and he began to print it out, formulating a plan with his mind. Hopefully the next time Ryan was around the Seraphim base Cale would be working on the project, and Ryan could be implemented into it with a little help from the robotic man. But that was a small ways off, as Cale needed time to recover and Nostro had other mischief to inadvertently cause.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top