The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Moon Knight (WIP) I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Moon Knight (WIP) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Moon Knight (WIP) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Moon Knight (WIP) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Moon Knight (WIP) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Moon Knight (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Moon Knight (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Moon Knight (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Moon Knight (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Moon Knight (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Moon Knight (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Moon Knight (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Moon Knight (WIP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moon Knight (WIP) Empty Moon Knight (WIP)

Post by MoonKnight889 March 18th 2015, 7:32 pm

Moon Knight
Moon Knight (WIP) Moon_knight_inline_3
"I have been resurrected by Khonshu. I am now Moon Knight, I have work to do."

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name:Moon Knight
Title:Moon Knight
Alignment:Good
Race:Cuacasian
Hair:Brown
Eyes:Green:
Height:5'11
Weight:210
Blood type:A+

Marc Spector Has a unique look as well as costume look. He is tall with an athletic physique and decent height. He wear a white and silverish suit that turns black at times. It is somewhat shiny with a c moon print on the front chest area. He wears a hood and cape as well, the hood covers his face. The only thing someone can see is a black hole with two white eyes from the hoot area. The cape is also silver and turns long for when gliding. He also wears a belt around him to carry weapons and other equipment.

The Legacy

Personality:Marc Spector has multiple personalities that he suffers from. His main personality is a strong and dedicated one. Marc was tough and ruthless as a fighter. Later on after his experience in Cairo Egypt, Marc sobered down and became nicer. Later on as he made a few secret identities for himself he became lost and started living those made up identities lives. As a rich multi millionaire Marc became the rich bachelor who loves being single and loved women. In his taxi driver personality Marc was always picking up and dropping people off. He was also going around town looking for any villains or enemies. In his hero identity Marc was strong and brave always saving and helping.

Born in Chicago, Illinois, Marc Spector is an American rabbi's wayward son. As an adult, Spector spends time training to be a heavyweight boxer, a U.S. Marine, and a mercenary. He becomes a skilled combatant and befriends the French pilot Jean-Paul DuChamp, whom he calls "Frenchie." While working for the African mercenary Raoul Bushman in Egypt, the group stumbles upon an archaeological dig whose crew includes Dr. Peter Alraune and his daughter Marlene. The dig had uncovered an ancient temple where artifacts included a statue of the Egyptian moon god Khonshu. Intent on looting the dig, Bushman kills Dr. Alraune. In response to Alraune's murder, Spector challenges Bushman to personal combat but is beaten nearly to death and left to die in the sub-zero temperatures of the desert night.

Roaming Egyptians who worship the ancient Egyptian gods find Spector and carry him to their temple. Helpless before the statue of Khonshu, Spector's heart stops. Khonshu appears to him in a vision, offering Spector a second chance at life if he becomes the god's avatar on Earth. Spector awakens, wraps himself with the silver shroud that covers Khonshu's statue, and again confronts Bushman. He defeats Bushman and returns to America with Marlene Alraune, Frenchie, and the statue of Khonshu. Deciding to become a crimefighter, Spector creates a silver cloaked costume, based on the silver shroud, and becomes the Moon Knight.:

The Powers and Weaknesses

(All characters can be as powerful as they want, as long as they are balanced with proper weaknesses.)
Powers

Power 1:Marc receives super strength from the full moon that helps him. However if the moon is not full Marc cannot receive the super strength.

Power 2:Marc receives super speed from the full moon as well. However again he cannot receive it if the moon is not full.

Weakness(es)

Weakness 1:Marc suffers from Multiple Personality Disorder and is often having problems with them.

Weakness 2:Marc is still human overall and can get shot by someone like a normal person can.

RP Mechanics

RP Mechanic(s):Marc is an excellent hand to hand combatant. Though his powers come from the full moon at times they don't always work. Marc has to depend on his hand to hand fighting skills most of the time. Marc knows a various amount of fighting styles and is very sharp with them.

Items/Minions
Crescent Darts: These symmetrical throwing blades function as "calling cards" as well as weapons. Spector keeps a dozen of them in protective holsters spaced around his belt.

Truncheon: This ingenious device functions as a simple club, nunchaku, and a grappling hook. By itself, it can be wielded as a blunt instrument or thrown. It separates into two shorter clubs (linked by a chain) to entangle a weapon or limb, or to lengthen the club's arc of travel and thus its force. The hook springs forth from one end and, with a cable attached, allows Moon Knight to climb to, descend from, or swing around a fixed point. It weighs 12 pounds (5.5 kg) and is 12 inches (30 cm) long. When not in use, it fits into a holster on his left calf. Later improvements include upgrading the stainless steel to Adamantium, incorporating the cable with the hook, and adding the option to extend to 8 feet (242 cm) long.

Crescent Launcher Pistols He was using 2 pistols which fired crescent darts with cables that allowed him to grapple, trip or pin his enemies to surfaces. These had enough force to push a man back into a wall and pin him there.

Energy shield: Buck Lime built him an energy shield similar of Captain America's Vibranium shield.

Web-Shooters/Wolverine's Claws: Buck Lime created a pair of bracers which can be used as a Web-Shooters (like Spider-Man's) or Metal claws (like Wolverine's).

Silver Cestus: On his first mission as Moon Knight (bringing in the Werewolf By Night for the Committee), Spector wore two silver cesti on his arms.

During his time as the Fist of Khonshu, Spector used another set of weapons, keeping them in a leather pouch or on his person.

Ankh: This Egyptian symbol made of gold lit up in the face of imminent danger. Like the truncheon above, it could serve as a thrown or hand-held club. It weighed 12 pounds (5.5 kg) and was 12 inches (30 cm) long.

Other Weapons: Moon Knight also used other weapons such as scarab darts, a ivory boomerang, grappling hook / lariat, bola, san-setsu-kon (three-piece staff), and a truncheon with built-in taser.
Physical Priority
Agility
Strength
Endurance
Reaction

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Steve Grant
MoonKnight889
MoonKnight889

Quote : "I have been resurrected by Konshu. I am now the Moon Knight, I have work to do."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2
Job : Entrepreneur
Humor : Decent
Registration date : 2015-03-18

http://Teklibrium.com

Back to top Go down

Moon Knight (WIP) Empty Re: Moon Knight (WIP)

Post by Forceaus March 18th 2015, 7:42 pm

This is not an original character. It belongs to Marvel comics. Please make your own character.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonKnight889 March 18th 2015, 8:34 pm

Can I make a new moon knight? Not the marvel original one. He will take on the mantle of moon knight but my own creation?

Steve Grant
MoonKnight889
MoonKnight889

Quote : "I have been resurrected by Konshu. I am now the Moon Knight, I have work to do."

Number of posts : 2
Job : Entrepreneur
Humor : Decent
Registration date : 2015-03-18

http://Teklibrium.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus March 18th 2015, 8:42 pm

No. You have to make your own character. Moon knight doesn't exist here.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum