The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The takeover of Springfield part 2: Terror in the streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
The takeover of Springfield part 2: Terror in the streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
The takeover of Springfield part 2: Terror in the streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
The takeover of Springfield part 2: Terror in the streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
The takeover of Springfield part 2: Terror in the streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
The takeover of Springfield part 2: Terror in the streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
The takeover of Springfield part 2: Terror in the streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
The takeover of Springfield part 2: Terror in the streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
The takeover of Springfield part 2: Terror in the streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
The takeover of Springfield part 2: Terror in the streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
The takeover of Springfield part 2: Terror in the streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
The takeover of Springfield part 2: Terror in the streets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The takeover of Springfield part 2: Terror in the streets

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The takeover of Springfield part 2: Terror in the streets - Page 2 Empty Re: The takeover of Springfield part 2: Terror in the streets

Post by The Doctor January 26th 2015, 12:05 am

So the racist one was here early? That wasn't expected. Thankfully he came form the other stairwell, which means that's where the prey will follow him from. Tsxero had to play it safe on this one. He didn't know exactly what his threat was, but all he needed to know was that if it opposed the racist one he knew they were likely of the heroic variety. The hero types all acted the same. Show a little valor and selflessness in order to help them and they feel awful about something bad happening to you. The only thing that Tsxero felt bad about was the fact that this person was someone he secretly liked. Not because he even knew them, but because they were pissing all over this racist bastards parade. He wouldn't let his sympathy and admiration get the best of him however. Especially when the time for action was almost at hand. Tsxero turned the corner as Red Tide delivered his little speech, finally coming into view of Red tide and Khell. Seeing Red gathering energy he immediately turned point and fired.

Tsxero was nicked. Success! Holy fuck this hurt. Epic fail! Tsxero was writhing for a moment as he found himself incredibly lucky he had learned to control himself for the most part. He was whimpering and letting out pained cries as he grappled at his arm, the bone exposed at this point from the antics of both Vanguard and Fuck-face McRacist. Letting out heaves he picked up his gun and looked to Khell, as if questioning him if he were friend or foe. He then looked to Red Tide who wasn't moving and then back to Khell as if questioning him for a moment.

"Ah..ha...d-did...did I kill him?" He asked obviously scared that he had actually taken another human beings life. between pants, sweat forming on him form the sheer amount of pain as pieced of his arm meat and flesh literally plopped off like hamburger on a sizzling grill. A "third degree burn" like that wouldn't have pain except the epidermis layer being eaten still. Tsxero was obviously scared and in pain. All of it legit too, that little sucker of a man hurt!

The Doctor
A Drunk Homosexual

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2014-07-09

Back to top Go down

The takeover of Springfield part 2: Terror in the streets - Page 2 Empty Re: The takeover of Springfield part 2: Terror in the streets

Post by Khellendros January 26th 2015, 4:07 am

Where did that bastard go? Following his quarry into radiology, Khellendros slowed down a little. If I can't see him, the advantage lies with him, take it slow and deal with him without getting ambushed. When he walked into the MRI room, he was greeted with a fantastic speech and then quite the show as a security guard walked out and took aim at the man. When the gun went off, he was expecting some show of what he had seen earlier in this foe but was sadly disappointed when he was struck by the bullet and went down. Was that confusion I saw on his face? And then noticed that the guard had gotten a taste of the strange red energy that could be thrown around, his arm was hanging halfway off. "Are you all right? And no, I do not think you've killed him." Looking to the man on the floor, Khell was torn on his course of action at this point, get this guard out of the building and away from danger as quickly as possible, or finish off this hospital bomber before he could do any more damage. "Alex, how quickly could we be out of the building and back here?" "Approximately 1 minute, 30 seconds. Nearest exit is up the stairs and out of a nearby window." "OK, you're coming with me." Keeping a watchful eye on the man on the ground, he walks over to the guard and goes to pick him up. "You're one tough bastard, most men I've seen with their arms hanging off like that are in complete shock and crying on the ground in the first few seconds." The statement in and of itself gets him to thinking that maybe this guard isn't what he appears to be, but he shrugs it off for the moment before leaving the room and heading up the stairs.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Khellendros, The Black Knight
Khellendros' EXP

Malystrix, The Iron Dragon
Malystrix's EXP
Khellendros
Khellendros
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : [21:03:51] Odien : Well, the origins of All Fools Day are unknown, the theories dubious at best.

[21:04:06] Khellendros : a joke at worst?

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 127
Job : Quality Analyst, boring but stable
Humor : Schroedinger's Cat, it is everywhere yet nowhere
Registration date : 2014-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by The Temp-Tide January 26th 2015, 11:31 pm

Lucius let out a powerful energy blast before the could even reach the stairwell. It was angled to try and hit Khell as hitting Khell unprepared like this should definitely give them an edge against him, especially if all went as according to Tsxero's plan. However if Khell somehow miraculously managed to know about a surprise attack than Khell was finished here and now, regardless because of Tsxero...well, hopefully. Khell had skill, but unfortunately he wasn't indestructible, and he didn't have the skill to take on both Tsxero AND Lucius one wouldn't imagine. From what Lucius had been exposed to he would say what Tsxero and this knight had been on an even skill level.

"Teach you to turn your back on me!" He hissed as Daniel and his other little minion were teleported into the room, cutting Khell off from further pursuing an exit. He honestly doubted he'd even have needed them, however it was precaution more than anything. Absolutely nothing would be allowed to go wrong, regardless of Tsxero's plan or not.
The Temp-Tide
The Temp-Tide

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2015-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doctor January 26th 2015, 11:53 pm

Khell helped him up. Which was perfect because Tsxero was quite literally where he wanted to be. In the arm of a heroic type. Before you take that weirdly we should first establish the fact that this was his trick. With Khell helping him up it's not like Khell's gonna be able to get away from him. He's quite literally attached to him. Tsxero was perplexed by the man helping him, even though he had seemed to rise the suspicion about Tsxero not being in more pain. Of course Tsxero was in pain, that much was genuine, but the problem was that he didn't go into shock very easily or something along the effect of that. Red Tide's walking gave him away slightly as he fired off a shot, if it didn't hit Khell then THIS would. Tsxero's good arm was transformed as he instantly turned himself into his alien form. Being as he was already attached to Khell the rest of this should in fact be very simple.

His intended action was to use his tail to wrap around Khell as best as he could to prevent escape. (6 FS v 6 FS) and if Tsxero was ineffective he figured he could count on his brother's tail (8FS, 5 Str) to pop out of the shadow as planned as the second mini-were-alien appeared from Tsxero's own shadow. There was a reason he delayed them as long as possible, even going as far as to bring them into radiology... he had to give his little brother time to get back here and assure the victory. That established, almost sinstantly he'd drive a powerful knee into Khell's gut (10 Str) then grab the back of his head and apply even more pressure with all of his might, to the point he might even hurt his hand. With The head in his grasp and threatening to collapse the helmet, if not collapsing part of the helmet to augment pain he would turn himself and drive Khellendros' face into the concrete wall before jumping up and then with full momentum driving his head into the ground with his own hand, landing on his knee as he did so.

Between everything going on Khellendros didn't have a chance to avoid everything and the Were-alien was absolutely certain that no matter what happened, this Master would belong to him as well. If this was a master. He appeared too knight like... that aside. Hopefully Khellendros would be down for the count. Between the energy strike and the Were-alien barrage, the mini were-alien and the Racist dude's minions popping up this looked relatively awful for the Black knight.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The takeover of Springfield part 2: Terror in the streets - Page 2 The_do10
The Doctor
The Doctor
A Drunk Homosexual

Job : I'm a Doctor
Humor : "People remember me for being the creature with the child armor...I regret nothing."

Back to top Go down

Post by Khellendros January 27th 2015, 1:26 am

Hearing movement from Red, Khell's mind was instantly in motion, "Alex, Aries" The command word spoken silently into his helm, the armour quickly flashed from purple to storm grey lighting, data flowed into his helm and his superior intellect processed it all (+2 to FS Making Khell's 8). Tide was going to launch an energy burst at his back, that much was for certain, but what did he have to gain from doing that instead of just letting Khell leave the room and then just escaping? That was when he noticed the sudden change in the guard he was carrying. HOLY SHIT! Seeing that he was no longer holding a human but the murderous alien looking thing from earlier, it attempted to put it's tail around him, he couldn't avoid it and the oncoming energy blast, he threw Aegis into the way. In an instant, the shield was consumed and destroyed by the pulse. He noticed the smaller alien coming at him from the shadows, tail first, he was limited in his movements by the now encircling Tsxero, but he makes a grab for it with his newly empty hand and in a quick spin, and if he is successful hurl the little bugger at Red, shouting "Take this you murderous little shit!" hopefully putting him down with the impact. Unfortunately this will not be enough to stop them all, as he tries that little part, the final blow, a knee in his gut of all things, from Tsxero incapacitates him, he's taken too much damage throughout the day to endure it and continue on. Dropping to the ground with Tsxero still wrapped around him and a groan. Well... This day sucked...

Khellendros' EXP

Malystrix's EXP
Khellendros
Khellendros
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : [21:03:51] Odien : Well, the origins of All Fools Day are unknown, the theories dubious at best.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Temp-Tide January 27th 2015, 2:29 am

Well this was unexpected. Tsxero's plan didn't work as Lucius had believed. Primarily the fact that miniture version of the alien was litterally thrown at Lucius and he was beaten with it. There wasn't anything Lucius could do about it really, save for putting up an energy barrer and he was soon very glad he didn't do that. Lucius grunted and shovedthe little laien off him as best he could before staggering to stand up. Daniel blinked in shock at the sheer force Tsxero sent through the entire building. "Well, at least you aren't entirely incompotent." Lucius said as he watched the smaller alien skitter back a little. Lucius was just glad to see things winding down and that bloody shield erroded away. Lucius looked to Tsxero who looked even worse than he himself did. Good, Lucius despised the fact he had to follow the alien's scheme for the simple fact that this creature seemd to be trying to outshine him. That wouldn't be the case, of that Lucius would see to it.

"Here. Take this. It's a communicator, it'll let us keep in touch." Lucius said, precautionary really. He tossed a small bluetooth like device to Tsxero. "Now get out. I'm Blowing this place to the ground." Lucius said as he started to charge his power up. Daniel quickly teleported himself and the other lackeys away. After this Lucius would require a lot of recovery. Being shot in the chest, blowing up a hospital and being beaten with an alien wasn't exactly easy to endure. Especially such a tiring day with the heroes at the plant. Lucius attention snapped back to the present and he let his energy out in a torrent. An explosive energy pulsed from him, decaying all solid matter near him into specks and dust. Not much longer now and he could deliver the final push and take this entire place off the map.
The Temp-Tide
The Temp-Tide

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doctor January 27th 2015, 3:22 am

Tsxero took the communicator, not real sure what the Hell he was supposed to do with a bluetooth on his awkward ass alien head, but he'd make due with what he was given. He quickly looked to µrsine X and nodded at the embarrassed little Alien who was holding his head as he took his human form. Poor little guy looked like he was about to lose consciousness. He knew his job though and before Red Tide would have the chance to do anything, or his lackeys for that matter, µrsine X put a hand on Khell and transported him to a place far, far away. No it's not a star wars reference. Nerds. µrsine X transported him to their colony, a place that didn't even exist on the maps. It was protected with a ton of alien technology, EMP's designated to anti-alien devices. Anything inside this zone wasn't going to be getting any messages out, that's for sure.

Tsxero himself left the facility, though he was rather shocked when he began to look around for a massive robotic dragon and- oh hi there! There it was. Damn that thing was big. Tsxero immediately went into the bluetooth. "Need...Eval. Probability. Not. Good." Tsxero said as his arm lay there lamely. This...this was not pretty.

The Doctor
The Doctor
A Drunk Homosexual

Humor : "People remember me for being the creature with the child armor...I regret nothing."

Back to top Go down

Post by Khellendros January 27th 2015, 3:53 am

Malys didn't know what was going on inside, she couldn't find Khell on the security footage anywhere after he went into radiology and then that alien from the police station started making his way out of the building. "Khell! Where are you?! What's your situation?!" She was beginning to panic, her father seemingly vanished and there was a murderer making their way out of the building that he had been in. You will pay! She started prepping her weapon systems, she fully intended to reign fire down upon this... thing. The building began to shake violently. Another bomb? Doesn't matter at this point. I'll make them suffer for what they have done! When Tsxero exits the building, Malys notes that his arm is in poor condition, Good, he made you pay for the ground he gave, now to send you after him so he can kick your ass some more! He was good enough that you needed to bring in more people to take him down. I'll give you the coward's deaths you deserve! Looking down upon her target, she slowly edges over the side of the building, "I am Malystrix, the iron dragon, you have slain Khellendros, my father..." She allows that statement to sink in before, "YOU SHALL PAY FOR THAT WITH YOUR MISERABLE LIVES!" She dives off the edge of the building, talons extended forward, and unleashes a firestorm upon the foe below before crashing into the earth with her full weight and force upon the place where Tsxero is standing.

Khellendros' EXP

Malystrix's EXP
Khellendros
Khellendros
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doctor January 27th 2015, 2:14 pm

Lucius gave one final push and... it was done. The entire hospital, and everyone inside it was finished. Lucius stepped forward, his body aching in it's entirety. He would be fine once he got to his car, but he honestly felt as if he were the one the alien turned into a rag doll. He waited until the coast was clear before he meandered out and over to his car. The first thing he did was apply his costume and mask. Hector and the remainder of the suit was entirely operational. "Hector, administer the healing serum." He sighed as he watched the Dragon and the alien creature. "Right away, Sir. " The A.I said before administering the serum through the electronic injector. The aliens voice came over the communicator and Lucius sighed. Did the alien really need help, or did he just get spooked because of the thing's size.

"Hector, run extra cans. Find the core of the draconic mech." Lucius ordered as he sighed and began to feel the strain on his body begin to fade. "At once. Scanning initialized."

The Doctor
The Doctor
A Drunk Homosexual

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doctor January 27th 2015, 8:34 pm

(Previous post belongs to Red.)

Meanwhile at the legion of BOOM

Tsxero sighed as he began to think this through. She reared back and Tsxero lowered, firing off with a sonic boom as he pierced the sound barrier. His speed was enough to thankfully get him out of the way and down the street, but he was finding himself still rather concerned. This dragon didn't look friendly. It apparently thought his master was dead. Tsxero grumbled and snarled at the dragon from the adjacent street. "This. From other one. Me take knight. knight...No... CHALLENGE!!" He snarled as he taunted the dragon and with a leap up, he was grabbing to the side of the building and with his feet claws and his one good arm he began to scale it quickly. With his speed and strength he was reaching the top of the building almost in less than a second.

Come on! Charge at me you son of a knight! it said as it threw a small window's flower pot at it. Tsxero now entirely neglected the destroyed hospital and Red Tide as he focused entirely on Malys.

The Doctor
The Doctor
A Drunk Homosexual

Back to top Go down

Post by Khellendros January 28th 2015, 1:58 am

Her impact on the courtyard shattered the earth with thunderous force but her target was quick and had sped away with a crack as the sound barrier was broken in his escape. Speedy little shit. And taunts will get you nowhere with me fool. Her sensor system picked up on something, turning towards the now costumed Red, "Are you scanning me for a reason, little man, or should I say bomber? Don't be surprised, your little suit AI is nothing in comparison to what he could achieve." Not waiting for a reaction or response, "Did you think I would not notice your exit? I was tapped into the security footage the whole time you were in there. No matter, you will suffer just the same as your little alien friend over there." Charging the Tesla Cannon, she launches into the air and unleashes a volley upon the man and his vehicle while flying by and circling around for another pass.

Khellendros' EXP

Malystrix's EXP
Khellendros
Khellendros
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Temp-Tide January 28th 2015, 10:48 pm

Lucius didn't take well to this heaping pile of spare parts snapping about Hector. He had to admit though, to know when one was scanning him when the scanning gave off no form of emission or means of tracking it was... interesting. Annoying most definitely, but also fascinating. Lucius smiled from behind the mask as his hive mind reached out and told Daniel where the core was located. Daniel would give the core location to the alien. The dragon's mouth opened and began to charge a severe energy. Hector, administer the enhancement serum and accelerate adrenalin production. Lucius gave the internal command to Hector, whom began providing the enhancement serum, using adrenalin to increase heart rate and augmenting his heart rate. The enhancement serum fused itself with his sells and began to produce a small microfiber hardening, which began to turn his body more compact and increase his all around durability. (+2 Durability. Lucius now has 8 Durability. Understood. Are you expecting to be hit sir?[i] Hector asked.

Lucius didn't answer as he looked to the massive Dragon who began to lunge it's attack out. [i]Enjoy this victory while it lasts... my next car will be made of your corpse, rust bucket.
Lucius thought to himself as he prepped himself. This wasn't going to kill him... but it certainly would hurt.
The Temp-Tide
The Temp-Tide

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doctor January 28th 2015, 11:40 pm

The Dragon obviously didn't take much interest in Tsxero, whom just stood there on the roof top. Tsxero heard his communicator go off and he heard Daniel's voice on the other side. All Tsxero could think was Who is this human, what does it want with me and why should I care? Of course the person proceeded to give him what Red Tide had found. Apparently the core was in the lower part of the dragon. It was not anatomically correct, but almost brilliant. Making one anatomically correct made it predictable. Making one not anatomically correct played off of ones beliefs that it would be, and therefore their ignorance opened them up for a close range attack. Tsxero on the other hand had the advantage. The Dragon's back was to him, from what he'd seen the Dragon was unable to keep up with his speed. Now it was a matter of skill and reaction time. Tsxero took a few steps back and fixated where he thought the core would be. With that on the lock he started to run forward. Malystrix would fire he cannon, and as she did Tsxero would reach the end of the roof. Bringing his knees to his chest and pushing off with his feet a powerful sonic boom was emitted and the house beneath his feet was crumbling from the sheer force.

Traveling at Mach III speeds with full strength, using himself as a living projectile... a Mach II bullet of sheer terror and force, hoping that his skill was superior to the Mecha dragon (Tsxero 6 vs Malystrix 4). Honestly, even if the Dragon heard the boom, the reality was that with the speeds he was going...by time he heard the boom Tsxero would likely already be through him. Or her. Tsxero doesn't know how to base robotic dragons gender. The Dragon was not lightly built, it didn't take a mechanical genius to tell that. The thing was durable and it was unlikely that Tsxero himself would be able to withstand collision without sustaining some form of damage to himself. But that wasn't what mattered. What mattered was grabbing that core. Once inside the creatures body he'd use his tail to snatch anything that looked crucial, and Tsxero would attempt to grab the core. The Core would be distinguished, this he knew...and he knew he was in the right area, but it was more of a gambit.... true he had a great probability, but things never worked out. Especially after this...regardless of the events....

But hey...good news.... apparently the racist was dead.

The Doctor
The Doctor
A Drunk Homosexual

Back to top Go down

Post by Khellendros January 29th 2015, 12:50 am

She had trashed the bastard's only perceivable method of escape and hit him with a blast capable of putting most into an early grave when received dead on, Malys had him right where she wanted him, but it wasn't meant to be. As she came about for another pass, she registered the inbound alien too late to do anything about it. She attempted to rear up and out of the way only to have the thing slam into her chest with enough force to shatter her armoured plating. NO!!! I HAVE TO GET IT OUT! it had started to tear apart her internal systems, even slicing some of the delicate inner-workings of her weapon systems. The first thing to go was the power links to her Tesla cannon, causing short circuits throughout her body, what followed that was much worse and dangerously catastrophic. Inferno's fuel tank had been ruptured in the impact, she was hemorrhaging an extremely combustible mixture of Benzene and Napalm fuel, it was only a matter of time before it was ignited and she would be consumed in an explosion that would burn hot enough to render even her durable body into a slag heap. She had no options and no method to escape but one, eject her memory core and hope that the right people find it. Maybe gram and gramps will figure out it's me and come get me? She spotted the heap of the destroyed vehicle and the man next to it, probably severely injured but otherwise still standing. "I'll kill you both even if I go down doing it!" to Tsxero, this battlecry would almost be on par with thunder going off right next to him with it's sheer volume, she puts herself on a collision course with Red and his trashed car as she initiates the ejection sequence and just in time. The broken paneling slides out of the way as the core prepares to launch, a black and gold cube about 1 meter in dimensions on all sides slides out of a housing behind the alien and it's rampage of carnage before being fired out of her body towards the rubble of the collapsed hospital just as the fuel ignites.

From Red's perspective, it would almost look like the iron dragon was at war with herself before launching something and them bursting into a 9 tonne fireball of death and slagged metal that is now on a collision course with him and his car. If her wreckage didn't manage to get him it would definitely get his car and make sure there was nothing left to salvage and with the heat of the burning fuel there wouldn't be anything of her body left either.

Khellendros' EXP

Malystrix's EXP
Khellendros
Khellendros
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Temp-Tide January 29th 2015, 1:15 am

Lucius wasn't making it out of this unscathed. The car was totaled from the telsa cannon alone, but now there was a flaming Dragon hellbent on crushing him. He still had his superhuman durability, but he didn't much feel like dealing with a flaming dragon from the sky. "Hector!" Lucius screamed. "I'm on it." The A.I responded before teleporting Lucius out of the car and out of the dragon's sights. He loved that car. Lucius also saw something strange. Something that had ejected from the dragon. He stood up with the full intention of grabbing the technology for himself. He sauntered over to take the technology by was rather shocked to find the alien already with it.

"Thank you for securing the device for me. I'll take it from here. It belongs in the hands of one more intellectually capable." Lucius said leaning down to take the device from the now one-armed alien. The creature spazzed a little as it spoke to Lucius, though he paid it no mind. The creature was hardly a threat in it's given state. Red held out a hand and let his Red energy show as he kept his hand on the device. "We can do this one of two ways. The civil way, or the way I'm hoping you'll pick." He said. Tsxero let out a guttural snarl before releasing the object. Lucius smiled behind the mask as he took the device.

"Good dog." He said with a hum of amusement. He turned around and- big mistake. No sooner had he turned around had Tsxero's tail shot out, wrapped around the man's ankle and literally yanked his legs out from beneath him in a whipping motion so Red smashed his head off the ground with Tsxero's might. Tsxero then pulled Red back and with his last remaining arm he gripped the back of his head tightly.... After another second all memory faded. I'll get you for this being the last thought that echoed through his mind.
The Temp-Tide
The Temp-Tide

Back to top Go down

Post by The Doctor January 29th 2015, 1:36 am

"Thank you for securing the device for me. I'll take it from here. It belongs in the hands of one more intellectually capable." Wow this guy doesn't know when to give up does he? Tsxero wondered to himself. He had crashed inside the massive Dragon and managed to jump ship when the core was ejected. He got the core, but he lost his left arm in the process. He sacrificed his arm for this drive and now this self-entitled dick waltzes up and wants to take it, claiming that Tsxero is mentally incapable? At least he was claiming that Tsxero wasn't capable enough to be in possession of the item. Tsxero's primal nature kicked in. No. Me kill big thing. Large tech is mine! Of course Red Tide simply replied with the threat that he'd do things the civil way or the way Red wanted to...which likely implied experimentation. Tsxero wasn't willing to risk what kind of experimentation with this racist. Tsxero begrudgingly let it go, knowing that Deathbringer would be more pleased with the technology benefiting the group.

"Good dog." Ya know. On second thought, fuck what people want. Tsxero lashed out grabbing Red Tide and whipping him off the ground to disorient him, then dragging him back and gripping the back of his head with his last good arm, now using his tail as a prop to keep himself up. Tsxero then put all of his strength, speed and skills into turning his arm into a machine gun and tramming Red Tides' face into the ground creating crater, after cater in speed the human eye couldn't even see. Finally Tsxero stopped when the bone was protruding from the last of his arm. He used his tail to curl around the drive and bring it close.

"I should kill you for this...." a familiar voice came as his little brother, µrsine X, sat down and looked at the wounded brother that was barely hanging on to consciousness. "There's a difference between being effective and being a monster....and you crossed it." He scoffed, shaking his head with disgust and disbelief at his older sibling. He rolled his eyes as shadows rose up to take Tsxero, Red Tide, the core and himself back to the colony. It would be a while before anyone woke up from these events... he just hoped there was no permanent damage to them...any of them.

The Doctor
The Doctor
A Drunk Homosexual

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top