The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Sell my soul... (Alexander, Faust, Coronel, Khell. Arc NPC: C.O.N.D.U.I.T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Sell my soul... (Alexander, Faust, Coronel, Khell. Arc NPC: C.O.N.D.U.I.T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Sell my soul... (Alexander, Faust, Coronel, Khell. Arc NPC: C.O.N.D.U.I.T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Sell my soul... (Alexander, Faust, Coronel, Khell. Arc NPC: C.O.N.D.U.I.T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Sell my soul... (Alexander, Faust, Coronel, Khell. Arc NPC: C.O.N.D.U.I.T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Sell my soul... (Alexander, Faust, Coronel, Khell. Arc NPC: C.O.N.D.U.I.T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Sell my soul... (Alexander, Faust, Coronel, Khell. Arc NPC: C.O.N.D.U.I.T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Sell my soul... (Alexander, Faust, Coronel, Khell. Arc NPC: C.O.N.D.U.I.T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Sell my soul... (Alexander, Faust, Coronel, Khell. Arc NPC: C.O.N.D.U.I.T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Sell my soul... (Alexander, Faust, Coronel, Khell. Arc NPC: C.O.N.D.U.I.T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Sell my soul... (Alexander, Faust, Coronel, Khell. Arc NPC: C.O.N.D.U.I.T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Sell my soul... (Alexander, Faust, Coronel, Khell. Arc NPC: C.O.N.D.U.I.T) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Sell my soul... (Alexander, Faust, Coronel, Khell. Arc NPC: C.O.N.D.U.I.T)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sell my soul... (Alexander, Faust, Coronel, Khell. Arc NPC: C.O.N.D.U.I.T) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sell my soul... (Alexander, Faust, Coronel, Khell. Arc NPC: C.O.N.D.U.I.T)

Post by Khellendros January 19th 2015, 1:47 am

"NO!! YOU MONSTER! I SHALL SEE YOU DESTROYED IF IT IS THE LAST THING I DO ON THIS EARTH!" Khellendros could only watch in horror as the woman was fed into the infernal workings of this creature's chest while her child was forced to hold her hand. He had been witness to many atrocities in his mercenary career, but nothing like this before in his life, nothing so personal or sadistic in nature, it was beyond redemption. "I AM C.O.N.D.U.I.T!!!!" "ALEX START THE OVERDRIVE!" "By your command, Sir." His powered armour, Stormbringer, began the sequence that would only take seconds, all the lighting accents began to shine with an overpowering glow as the suit began to compensate for the excess power starting to flow through it when something just as unspeakable took place.

"Faust! What are you doing?" He watched in abject terror as the doctor grabbed the helpless man who had just watched his wife be brutally murdered before him and hurled him at C.O.N.D.U.I.T. only to vanish in a catastrophic blast of light and sound, "Sir, that was an energy overload of an unknown nature." What the hell!?!?! This is too much to handle right now! How did I get into a situation with TWO murderous assholes? Starting to panic, Khellendros took a step back from what he could only call two monsters with no regard for human life whatsoever. We have to escape! There's no way to go up against these two and survive with my sanity intact here! And what about the kid? He just witnessed the murders of BOTH of his parents! Fuck the contract! No amount of money is- his chaotic thoughts were cut off when a familiar tune started blairing both inside and out of the suit, "Through the Fire and Flames?" "Sir, your vitals were outside of normal parameters indicative of an anxiety attack, favoured music was administered as a known calming factor. Overdrive system is prepared, awaiting final initiation command."

Taking a calming breath and allowing the music to calm and focus him, Khellendros made a final decision. "If he's this large and seemingly slow, he must have ways to compensate for it... Alex, we are mercenaries, varitable dogs of war are we not?" "Sir, I am not sure if I understand the inquiry..." "Trigger the overdrive, command word Aries!" Upon uttering the command word, the brilliant light of the armour began to fade slightly, turning a darker storm grey as data and information began to pour onto the HUD of his helmet, accounting for every variable that could factor into the fight, servos in the suit winding up to help keep in line with what his reflexes could now do coupled with this new information. (+2 FS, increasing Khell's to 8) "Initialized, good luck sir." With that he rocketed forward and past Faust and C.O.N.D.U.I.T, crashing into the pile of cars and debris at the end of the alley, using it as a backstop for his momentum and a springboard for himself. He launched into a furious assault against his chosen foe, there was no more time for hesitation, no time to think, no time for anything but the battle ahead.

His chosen strategy was twofold, he would cripple and then dismantle this crime against humanity, starting with bringing it to it's knees, he aims a devastating thrust at one of C.O.N.D.U.I.T.'s knee joints and if he succeeds in getting the blade to bite even a little, he will hammer it in further with his shield to try and sever the leg at that point.

Khellendros
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2014-12-21

Back to top Go down

Sell my soul... (Alexander, Faust, Coronel, Khell. Arc NPC: C.O.N.D.U.I.T) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sell my soul... (Alexander, Faust, Coronel, Khell. Arc NPC: C.O.N.D.U.I.T)

Post by Gamma January 19th 2015, 3:17 am

Bernard watched as gore ensued, the robot thing just tore apart a family in a disgusting display of blood and dismemberment. It was enough to make the cold mercenary sick, and a bit angry as well. As if it wasn't enough for the kid to see his mother brutally murdered in a horrific way, he then had to watch as his helpless grieving father was grabbed by Faust and vaporized with an explosion of violent lightning.

Bernard was speechless, he was equal parts confused and terrified. Thoughts of escape would rapidly move through his head, he did not want to end up like those people. Khell would then charge the metal monster, which brought even more questions to Blindsides head.

Stay and fight? Potentially die? Or run like you have always done and live?..............It doesn't matter, how long dId you think you could stay alive doing this job anyway? You don't have much to live for, might as well go out taking down a monster like this. Making his decision Bernard got into a running stance, crouching down and mustering all the speed he could for the power charge that would follow. With his speed built up he would unleash it into a head long charge toward the metal monster and Faust, seemingly disappearing from where he started his run.

Faust would be a problem if he went all crazy with his lightning, so blitzing him first to remove him from the equation was more sensible in Bernards eyes. He would run past the charging khell and attempt to plant a high speed fist on Fausts head. After which he would redirect his charge toward the monster and attempt to jump kick it in its weak looking bone legs.
Gamma
Gamma

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 63
Job : Breaker of Chains and Mario Highscores
Humor : You must rule jerusalem
Registration date : 2014-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by The Agency January 19th 2015, 9:20 pm

C.O.N.D.U.I.T's fighting skills were matched evenly by Khellendros, however is natural durability was very dense, and when supported by the fact he had coated himself in jagged pseudo ice stalagmites to amp up his armoring, he was incredibly deadly. He was also very dangerous to get near to, the sharp ice spiked proving to cut through even pavement without even offering resistance. The blast of electricity couldn't level a damn thing if it wanted to, and it wasn't like it mattered. The electric burst did in fact kill the father, but it didn't blow anything up. It just stopped the man's heart and caused a lot of blood. The residual energy disappeared somewhere, uncertain as to where. But Faust charged C.O.N.D.U.I.T. to which C.O.N.D.U.I.T used his incredibly superior reflexes and skills (Faust 5 vs C.O.N 8) to lash out quickly and quite literally grab at Faust. Reaction and skills were everything in a battle like this one, especially when he wasn't the fastest thing in creation.

If C.O.N.D.U.I.T successfully grabbed Faust he would proceed to use his strength to put the man feet first into his grinder. No he wasn't going to digest him, he was just going to have some fun. Faust killed a human, and C.O.N.D.U.I.T wasn't too pleased about it. He'd lower Faust in if able and then put the grinder on, puncturing the skin and potentially scarring, but nothing fatal. He'd then let him half way out and push him back in before spitting him out.  Of course if the Doctor somehow, in some miracle managed to avoid C.O.N.D.U.I.T, the mecha monster would proceed to focus him with a barrage of weaponized ice-fists that would be intended to kill him.

His primary concern however was Khell's weaponry and this other man's speed. While it was true, he could keep up with the both of them, they were both attacking him alongside Faust. It would take several masters to challenge the skill of C.O.N.D.U.I.T. Sadly, it seemed as though Khellendros was on his level. So he'd need to do what he always did. Cheat. He quickly weaponized his knee where Blindside was aiming for by forcing a huge-ass (that's right guys Huge-ass is now a unit of measurement) spike of ice to pillar forward, aiming to impale him. Then his attention was to Khellendros who caused him to buckle and groan loudly, akin to Bane getting his mask broken. The mecha beast lashed out at Khell and aimed to backhand him to knock him away from his now wounded mechanical leg.

The young boy remained shocked at what had happened, cowering a little, shaking and afraid as tears began to roll from his eyes. No one would see it..but there was something off about the way he cried...moreover something about his tears. They were an unnatural color...they were unnaturally blue rather than clear...almost a neon blue. An electric blue.

Last edited by The Agency on January 20th 2015, 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
The Agency
The Agency

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2014-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by synncaster January 19th 2015, 11:38 pm

Before C.O.N.D.U.I.T. could grab him, Fucker had already punched him out, sending the dark doctor flying into a wall of machinery. far away from the battle.

He didn't rise. There was only a slow scream of agony.

Here's what was going on in Faust's mind:

Fucker just took a crap shot at me! When C.O.N.D.U.I.T. is the real monster here! He's going to die, just like that ma-

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

This is the point where Faust grabs at his hair in agony, and also where the scream begins.

NOT NOW! I still have more work to do-

NO YOU FUCKING DON'T! GET OUT OF MY HEAD! GIVE ME MY BODY BACK!

The scream stopped. But the battles raged on. Fucker and Khellendros versus the machine, while Faust was at war with himself.

Inside his mind, the battle took a corporeal form. Two men faced off against each other. One in a clean, white lab coat, while the other was in bloodied green scrubs.

"Give me back my body, Dark!" The one with the lab coat screamed.

"Darrick," Dark chided," we are the same person. Don't deny it. I've been there from the very start. You've always had this dark side about you.  Therefore it is my body and you have no right to take it from me! I was going to hel-"

"You couldn't help dingo shit! You killed the poor kid's goddamn father, as if his mother dying in that way wasn't enough! And you were going to kill me! I can't fight that thing alone!"

"Tsk, tsk, Darrick. You still don't know your potential! You hold yourself back too much! If it weren't for your damned self-restraint, I would have blown the entire fucking place up already!"

"You're a goddamn psychopath! And we are not the same. You and I are two completely different people!"

"Personalities, Darrick. Therefore we are the same person. And for the record, I would have handled things more efficiently. I could have disposed of the father quite less messily if I might add. However, since I can only control you in you fury, even I had no full control!"

"That's bullshit and you know it!"

"Maybe." Dark chuckled.

There was a moment of silence.

"I want a divorce."

"What the fuck are you talking about, Dark?"

"I want out! I'm sick and tired of your little bitch whining! And you're tired of me killing everyone in the name of retribution! So let's split and we can go about our own paths!"

"You'll just go on a rampage! I can't let a monster like you go around killing everything that you see as a liability!"

"On the contrary, you already are letting me do it. Losing you temper, Darrick, and this is something that you know, let's me control you. Face it. You let me out because you wanted me to do it."

Darrick swung at Dark. He only passed through.

Dark laughed menacingly.

"A nice sentiment, but this is just a representation of our conversation and you know it."

The two stared at each other with immense hate.

"If you don't set me free, I will kill Khellendros and Fucker."

Darrick didn't say anything. He knew he could. It was just a matter of stopping there hearts. It was also the fact that Dark was stronger than Faust.

"If I say I'll let you go, you have to give me control of my body until I can do it."

Dark laughed in triumph.

"If you pull anything, I will just take the reins once more! So have at it my doppelganger. And try not to kill us."

The image began to fade away.

In reality, the entire mental argument took only a few seconds. Darrick stirred. He opened his eyes. He saw the battle taking place.

Darrick looked towards his gun. He grabbed it.

He felt....renewed.  Not completely crazy anymore. The anger was gone. Only cold determination.

Darrick looked where the boy was.

Shit, I can't apologize for that.

Darrick jumped onto a large heap of debris.

Alright, since I can't go toe-to-toe with this shit, I'll just blast him far away, out of his reach.

Darrick raised his gun and fire a continuous stream of electricity .

I got a lot of explaining to do with the other two. I hope they will understand. Well, if I can explain before they try to kill me.

Darrick stopped for a short second. He was missing something.

Darrick looked at the ground. He saw his trademark cowboy hat.

He picked it and plopped it onto his head.

That feels better.

Darrick resumed firing, and for the first time in his life, Darrick, not Dark, was going to go against the code.

C.O.N.D.U.I.T. was going to pay for fucking with him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
synncaster
synncaster

Quote : "I hope this works..."

Number of posts : 35
Job : Student
Humor : [22:12:28]@ Danger : I just wanna touch my fanservice
Registration date : 2014-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Khellendros January 21st 2015, 3:44 am

Khellendros' most pressing matter was disabling this monster so that they could gain breathing room to escape with their one lone survivor. He had no intention of dying here or allowing anyone else under his protection to do so either. He had plunged Wrath into his intended target, now to finish the job, but how to do it?

Looking around the alley in seconds he takes in everything that is going on, the icicle being projected towards Blindside was of definite concern, a prolonged melee fight is not in our best interest if we can't somehow deal with that absorbed ability, maybe we could stall or destroy the mechanism that does it? We don't have time to figure out what's doing it! New plan! Seeing the backhand intended to bat him away, he dives out of the way and rolls back into a standing position, he's slow but durable and the ice is definitely helping make him moreso... He notices the shots being fired at CONDUIT Who the hell? Oh great, the other murderer is up and going again! he takes stock of the rest of his surroundings in moments. Noticing deep cracks in the pavement, a new plan takes form, THE SEWERS! If I can drop him into them I can contain him slightly and in the dropping maybe even take one final pass at that leg and sever it the rest of the way.

"Alex, where are the sewers beneath us? Are we over top of them? "Yes, Sewer junction is directly below current position. Structural integrity is weak."

Let's just hope that the other two can adapt to the new field once I make it. Turn the tide, BREAK THE GAME!

Launching into motion, Khellendros launches himself into the air and into the side of a nearby building. Using this building as another springboard, he uses his incredible strength to launch himself into the street's surface shield first with the force of an artillery shell, shattering the pavement and collapsing the street into the sewers below. While the combatants are falling into the newly made pit, he will rocket towards his opponent using the last of the crumbling street that he is occupying as a launch pad, targeting the injured leg and try to sever it the rest of the way while he is off-balance, hindering CONDUIT significantly in his ability to move and subsequently react to future attacks as well as containing him slightly in a more confined space hindering his ability to fight even further.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Khellendros, The Black Knight
Khellendros' EXP

Malystrix, The Iron Dragon
Malystrix's EXP
Khellendros
Khellendros
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : [21:03:51] Odien : Well, the origins of All Fools Day are unknown, the theories dubious at best.

[21:04:06] Khellendros : a joke at worst?

Job : Quality Analyst, boring but stable
Humor : Schroedinger's Cat, it is everywhere yet nowhere

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamma January 22nd 2015, 4:25 am

Alright, his punch actually saved Faust. Good, Bernard wanted to ask just what the fuck he was thinking when he did what he did after this was all done. His next attack was not as successful, before he could hit the monster a huge ice spike materialized from its leg. It nearly too his head off but luckily he reacted quick enough to start phasing. The ice spike went right through him, and not in the way that would kill him. Looking down at the spike through his incorporeal body Bernard just laughed at the sight. Knowing he couldn't take this thing straight up Blindside sped away about 20 feet from C.O.N.D.U.I.T. and the others and accessed the situation with millisecond reaction time.

The metal monster was way to powerful to take up close, the newly revived Faust knew that and was shooting him from afar. Bernard wasn't exactly good with range, but this thing was just as fast as him when it came to reaction time and trying to charge it again was nearly suicide. Khell made a move on the ground, hitting it so hard it started to collapse. As everyone fell in Bernard made his move. Running up to a junked car just as the ground fell beneath him he kicked off it high into the air. He had quickly grabbed a decent size stone on his way toward the car and was now plummeting down on C.O.N.D.U.I.T. from above. Once he reached him he would ram the rock into the metal monsters head at hi-speeds. After which he would kick off its shoulders and do a back flip, landing on the new battlefield that was the sewers.
Gamma
Gamma

Number of posts : 63
Job : Breaker of Chains and Mario Highscores
Humor : You must rule jerusalem
Registration date : 2014-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by The Agency January 24th 2015, 12:23 am

C.O.N.D.U.I.T wasn't expecting such a tactic, however he would capitalize upon the event while he had the ability to. He let out a bellowing howl and there was an entire wall of ice that formed towards the back end of the sewer. Meanwhile the mecha himself became increasingly covered in jagged ice spikes that curled back like a porcupine. The creature left no surface exposed as he barreled forward and used the spikes to create a sonic the hedgehog look as it rolled forward in continuous looping like a boulder from Indiana Jones. Unfortunately what Khell did not anticipate on was the fact his destruction of the ground actually caused the young kid to drop down with them, also trapping him under a heavy amount of pavement on his left leg.

C.O.N.D.U.I.T finished his roll, looking at the protagonists and laughing. He wither just crushed the kid, or he somehow got saved. Either way, this was amusing. C.O.N.D.U.I.T kept his leg, but with the sparks and the leaking bio0paste and blood it was clear that he was struggling to keep it. One last roar was let out as suddenly everything around them turned to ice, and then immediately dissipated away leaving only a mass of frosted over bodies and an icy crater. This would make things very hard to utilize speed in, and keeping traction would be nigh impossible for most people who lacked the strength to crack the ice as they walked.

"It looks like this....is where it ends." C.O.N.D.U.I.T let out a low chuckle. As much as these people amused him, it was time he stop lollygagging around. Raising it's massive mechanical arms his damage leg frosted over, using the ice as a binding to reinforce the damage done to the structural integrity of his own leg. To make matters worse a literal dome of ice appeared, the ice growing sharp icicles. The son of a bitch didn't intend on letting any of them leaving alive did he? He was willing to end himself to kill a couple metahumans? This hatred was illogical...self destructive. Insane.  With a sweep of his arms literal waves of icicles began to protrude rapidly from the ground at Khell and the protagonists at incredible rates. It was quite clear that it would now be making full use of it's incredibly powerful ability...and it intended to kill.
The Agency
The Agency

Back to top Go down

Post by synncaster January 24th 2015, 12:36 am

(Working on SATs save my space please!)

Spoiler:
synncaster
synncaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Khellendros January 26th 2015, 12:57 am

Landing in the pit, Khell was less than impressed with the outcome of his plan. "Sir, the child appears to have fallen in as well and is partially pinned down." Fuck! I am not losing anymore damn people here today! "What's the overdrive look like?" "Suit has been overtaxed, overdrive is inoperable until maintenance can be administered." Damn! Using the nearest surface to launch from, Khell rocketed over to Victor and jammed his armoured hand under the rubble holding the child down and launched it away in great chunks at C.O.N.D.U.I.T, knowing that with the armour it had formed from ice it wouldn't truly harm it, only annoy. Lifting the child up he leapt out of the rolling death machine's way while inspecting the boy for any further injuries. "Are you all right? I am Khellendros, I am going to get you out of here." Seeing the ensuing ice-over, he realized that it was going to get very difficult to move around quickly, but when you're from the country that invented a sport revolving around speedily moving on ice, he was probably less worried about movement than the other two. "We need an exit strategy, we can't keep this up forever." And then the dome formed. This I a turn for the worse... "This is going to get a little out of hand before we can make our escape, hold on tight." He slammed Aegis into the ground as the wave of deadly ice headed for them, hoping to shield them both from the bulk of the damage. Going to need a lot of maintenance when this is over. "I will not allow you to come to any further harm, you have my word." Big talk coming from the guy that's getting his ass handed to him in the next few seconds, this bastard is going all-out right now and you're the one that almost took his damn leg off, prime target number one in any tactical assessment. He noticed that Victor was looking all over Stormbringer and he realized that his music was still thundering out of his armour. He decided to lighten the mood of impending doom slightly, "Forgive the noise, I have a bad propensity towards fighting in chaotic rhythms." He started laughing, but it was a good laugh and he didn't know why he could make such a stupid comment in a fight, maybe it was the fact that he needed to show strength in the face of these overwhelming odds otherwise their battle group would lose cohesion or maybe he thought he could get a smile from the child he had failed so miserably to protect. Either way, he had no intention of dying here. As the wave closes in, he issues one final defiant challenge to his foe "HAVE AT THEE MONSTER! WE ARE THE MEN YOU SHALL FEAR FOR THE REST OF YOUR SHORT EXISTENCE!"

Khellendros' EXP

Malystrix's EXP
Khellendros
Khellendros
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : [21:03:51] Odien : Well, the origins of All Fools Day are unknown, the theories dubious at best.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Agency January 26th 2015, 2:16 am

C.O.N.D.U.I.T stepped forward, crushing the ice beneath his hulking, ice-mended and ice covered form. It was quite obvious that there would be no escaping this event without being scarred. Ice spikes shot out at khell and the kid. One spike managed to scrape the kid, pinning him down as the ice-shot froze his right leg into the ground. If Khell moved the ice would take the kid's head off. Khell had to take it, or he had to defend against it somehow. Judging by the speed it was an all out attack as the spikes on the ceiling intensified. So the situation in it's entirety was quite simple. Khell had to defend the child and risk taking damage or utterly ruining his shield...or the child would die. It wasn't a plan that C.O.N.D.U.I.T had planned this time, it just so happens that he was so focused trying to hit Khell that his first bolt suffered a little penalty and ultimately failed to kill the kid.

"As fun as this is...I think it's time we finished this." The machine said as the ice form the ground began to climb up and attempted to bind onto Khell's armor as it slowly worked it's way up the kids leg. C.O.N.D.U.I.T only chuckled, a terrible and foreboding sign of the sadistic robot's intentions. The ice stopped however, when there was a particularly loud and distracting explosion. A massive hole in the ice dome had been made, a strange mist permeating through into the dome and out to the open air. The mechanical beast let out an interested up as a man in a black suit walked through, holding his gun up as he walked towards the sentient mechanism at a rather calm pace. Okay this guy was either cocky as all hell or he literally was the dumbest person on the planet to walk into an arena made out of the element of a manipulator. The man was lean, fit but not bulky. He stood about five foot and ten inches, hazel colored eyes behind glasses with an ominous sheen against them. His black hair presentable and professional, albeit stylish. The man walked over to Khell and Victor, quickly he aimed the inconspicuous black pistol at the ground. The barrel split both horizontally and vertically before rotating and separating, pulsing with energy. Firing the gun with a silenced "thwap" a small disc of pure energy was created as a bubble barrier was created around Khell and Victor.

Khell might note that the vapor had a high amount of Caesium and if that made contact with water then the vapor would quite literally eat the child alive. of course the barrier repelled even the vapor, which means it was sealed on a molecular level. The man stepped outside the barrier and his gun returned to it's original state. "Three... no... One shot." He said before cracking his neck. Unfortunately, this man was exactly the same as this machine, imperceptible. "You're under detainment for the stealing of Agency technology and manslaughter of a genocidal scale." He said before he said "Francium" In an instant the gun barrels base separated and a small "halo" with techno markings began to glow and spin at a rather high velocity. "Make it three. I want to throw you around a bit." With a single shot he fired out the bullet of pure francium in a thin water soluble coating, within this bullet was also his micro explosive he used in all of his explosive rounds. This hybrid would prove to be most dangerous.

30 pounds of francium had been compiled and compressed into two bullets, Francium was reactive to water and scientifically proven to react much more violently to COLD water in particular. The enemy being covered in it's "ice armor" really turned out to be a weakness it would seem. Francium and water did not mix well on a molecular level and it immediately was able to be seen as the creature erupted into a torrent of fire, blinding light and ice shards evaporating into chemically toxic water. The "cocky" man remained there, fire alight everywhere as C.O.N.D.U.I.T began crawling with it's forearms, the ice on it's armor already having reacted and melting into one cluster of gears metal. It was audibly wailing out as it was revealed that it was also missing it's entire right side, save for a chunk of it's arm still being connected. The Agent remained untouched in such a large explosion which was almost intimidating. "One." The Agent said as he made another adjustment to his gun Not the barrel itself had glowing green techno lines with an inner "bar" of cyan. The Agent then fired the bullet which produced a little green glow. He then fired one to the ceiling, carefully aiming it to the tip of the biggest spike on the center of the dome. After that was done he pressed one of the two buttons concealed on the handle of the little pistol. The two glowing bullets shined brightly and then there was a connection between the two, a tether as the massive machine was propelled like a rag doll by the tremendous lifting force of the tether created.

C.O.N.D.U.I.T was now impaled form the back, ice spikes all throughout, but the larges spike going through and ruining his grinder. "Two." The agent said before the gun returned to it's initial "francium" bullet. "Three." He said, taking aim before he fired out the second bullet and it was aimed perfectly to the tip of the ice-spike. The entire roof of the dome blew up and ice and water were sent everywhere. C.O.N.D.U.I.T was all bare scraps, groaning like Bane who just got his mask broken in The Dark Knight Rises. The ice in the area had all vanished, unable to be sustained by the device. The Agent turned around and walked back through the bubble, still unharmed and unphased by all the explosions. He reached down and grabbed Victor by the arm and pulled him up. "This is Godslayer. Target neutralized." He said as he pressed the second button on his gun, the explosives hidden in the francium bullets now going off as well and quite literally blowing the remnants up.

"I have two metahumans here. Deploy pods to this location for apprehension." He said without a second thought as he started to lead Victor away from Khell.
The Agency
The Agency

Back to top Go down

Post by Khellendros January 26th 2015, 3:21 am

There was too much to deflect, Khellendros could only brace the shield so much before it was punctured and destroyed. He had managed to defend the child from the onslaught, but his defences had been pierced through and Victor had been pinned to the ground. "Are you all right?!" SHIT! Aegis can't take much more of this! "Sir, Aegis integrity compromised, destruction imminent." Damnit! He had weathered the first wave, but he would not be able to withstand another. Cheating son of a bitch! If this were a fair fight and you didn't have all this ice, I would have ENDED you! "As fun as this is...I think it's time we finished this." Knowing that this monstrosity was very close to winning, Khellendros would not give this... thing the satisfaction of him showing fear "Come on over and fight! But if you intend to continue on your course to harm this child, I WILL DESTROY YOU!" Khellendros attempts to rise but he realizes the folly of his words when he finally notices the ice beginning to crawl it's way up his armoured legs. "You bastard! You cannot even finish a fight with honour?!" He was interrupted by the explosion and he shifted as best he could to protect Victor from the falling shards of ice. Someone had entered into the fray. Friend or foe? "Sir, explosion has occurred nearby, unknown source. high concentration of Caesium compound in atmosphere, recommend evacuation of child immediately, highly corrosive when combined with water" "I know that, thank you."

Just couldn't get that lucky now, could I?

He started to feel a serious amount of resignation for the position that he was in, what happened next surprised him. The mystery man pulled out a gun and created a barrier around him and Victor then started to systematically finished what Khell had started, he tore CONDUIT apart like he was made of paper. When the machine was completely destroyed, the ice vanished, freeing both him and Victor from it's icy grip. As the man Godslayer? How egotistical, he's no better than the rest of us. approached, Khell began to formulate a plan of escape, it was taken out of his hands completely when the man reached through the barrier and took Victor from him. "You are all bastards, he's just a kid!" For the first time in his life as a mercenary, Khell actually felt tears come to his eyes, whether it was because he clearly couldn't do anything and his only option at this point was flee or be captured, or because after all his efforts, he had nothing to show for it and was beyond frustration. He had finally had too much for one day and it was clear. "Sir, tactical analysis suggests retreat and regroup, Aegis is destroyed, effective countermeasures are exhausted, overdrive is-" "I KNOW THE FUCKING MATH!" Getting up from his crouching position with his destroyed shield, he tried to raise his shield arm, but it wouldn't cooperate, broken?!?! I can't fight like this damnit! knowing that he could not take this enemy on irked him more than anything, he only had one option left, he did the only thing he could. "I WILL FIND YOU! COUNT ON IT! And when I do, you assholes are finished, whoever you are!"

Last edited by Khellendros on February 8th 2015, 10:37 am; edited 2 times in total

Khellendros' EXP

Malystrix's EXP
Khellendros
Khellendros
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by synncaster January 27th 2015, 2:03 am

Darrick was trying to use what little was left of the high ground. It was kind of working. The ice blocked the electrical signals to overload the systems. Or at the very least, they blocked the electricity from getting to the machine's processors. Darrick could literally do nothing but watch as Fucker got knocked the fuck out. Then shit happened and some guy came and blew up the monster in three shots. The doctor was obviously pissed. Khell looked like he was about to have a dark side moment, on the other hand.

A part of Darrick told him to take this moment and to kill. But Darrick suppressed the urge, He couldn't cause more suffering. He could try to make it right, though. Even though the kid could possibly kill him because the machine was gone, but that was fine with him.

Darrick leapt down from the high ground he had and sent a single line of electricity towards the man leading the kid away. Darrick didn't think he had enough power to do him harm (He took three shots and killed the Death Machine for Christ's sale!), but he could stop him. The electricity would effectively target his nervous system, paralyzing him for at least five seconds him. It was really good being a doctor sometimes. Darrick then began to run towards the pair. Khell was cursing with a floppity arm, definitely broken, something he could fix in the field with makeshift materials (again, doctor), and the lightning was about to reach him.

Thank god the speed of lightning is constant, or I would be really screwed.

Darrick proceeded to raise his gun towards the newcomer and shout.

"Let go of the kid, or next time, the next bolt stops your heart!"

Darrick began to create magnetic charges around the area in case he needed to get out of the way of the explosions.

Thank God I don't drink. Else, I would be drowning in alcohol by now....

Spoiler:
synncaster
synncaster

Back to top Go down

Post by The Agency February 5th 2015, 3:22 pm

The shot wouldn't have paralyzed this "Godslayer" for several reasons. The primary reason being that his suit, as all Agents, had a shield. The difference between the Agent's shields and his however was considerable. There were few things just short of a nuclear warhead at point blank that would bypass the shield. The Godslayer didn't move though. That filthy, murderous cretin just tried to paralyze him. Even if he had somehow magically bypassed the shielding, there were two things that could safeguard the Godslayer from a pathetic little whelp like this one. His eyes were trained forward before he placed a gentle hand on the young boys shoulders.

"Close your eyes. You shouldn't have to see thing like these." He spoke softly. Victor did in fact close his eyes and the Godslayers hand lifted, moving to the pressure point in the neck, tapping it firmly, but not enough to cause damage or pain. The young boy simply started to drop. The Godslayer set the boy down before standing upright, ignoring Faust as he raised his gun and fired out a single shot. Faust did NOT have the ability to dodge nor defend himself from this shot in any way (10 Int gun that fires bullets, 10 FS person firing said gun, 8 Int explosive rounds the second the bullet hits it's mark or is intercepted.) The odds were, to be entirely honest that Faust just got shot in the right arm, and his entire right side was blown open due to the explosive round.

"Godslayer reporting in. Make that one Pod and a body bag." The Agent said before looking to Khellendros. "Or should I make it two?" He asked, primarily asking as if Khell would come quietly.

"Excuse me, Godslayer." a voice asked. A man popped up form his shadow. Godslayer's glasses already identified the energy signature as Alistair Gendo's lackey, Djinn. From another shadow there were literal metahumans upon metahumans crawling out of the shadows as if there had been hiding places. No doubt the work of Shade. Williams turned a shot a regular shot into Djinn's arm, to which Djinn had revealed to have been nothing more than an illusion. The true Djinn was already past the Agent. His tattoos began to glow as he touched Victor's forehead. The boy's eyes opened and began to glow an eerie green. Djinn smiled before a large pod dropped. Djinn quickly backed away and the Pod spawned these pool tube ribbed metallic tendrils with graspers. The Pod immediately grappled Victor and stuff the child into itself, before a secondary pod dropped in front of the God-slayer, crushing three metahumans before the tendrils began to lash about.

Djinn made his way over to the (likely dying) Faust and would place his hand upon him, transferring a little of his own life essence to heal the doctor. He could repair any removed limbs and missing organs needed, but right now getting him stable enough to transfer him was the goal. A beautiful Egyptian woman in a shimmering dress chuckled as she snapped her fingers in an instant another illusion was in place. The Godslayer wasn't impressed. Finally a small little figure rose from the ground, in front of Khellendros. The figure was a childish one, shrouded by shadow, the teeth and eyes of a gnashing monster a light, layered reverb of a desperate and torture soul pleaded with him. D-don't be afraid! Please, I just want to help. The small framed figure, Shade, explained as he held up his hands, non threateningly.
The Agency
The Agency

Back to top Go down

Post by Khellendros February 9th 2015, 2:02 am

Khell watched as the doctor was gunned down by the agent, never once letting said agent leave his field of vision.

"Or should I make it two?"

"I would say death before dishonour, but I think the child is better served if I live and keep to my word of wrecking you asshats."

Khell's mind was racing through every scenario, every spec of information he had when everything was interrupted by the entry of even more participants into the conversation.

"Excuse me, Godslayer."

A man appeared from thin air and was summarily shot by the one known as Godslayer and vanishing to reveal the true location of the new variable. He walked over and did something to Victor before a large metal object, one of the aforementioned pods, dropped from the sky and grabbed Victor. This is just not the day to be me now is it? A second one crashes in and crushes three people before deploying it's appendages and Khell leaps away from it's grasp to avoid getting "taken in" and being no longer able to function.

"D-don't be afraid! Please, I just want to help."

FEAR!? I haven't had time to be properly afraid since CSIS showed up on my doorstep looking for a seven-year-old and his self-built super-computer. Laughing slightly before answering, "Fear hasn't really been an option since I wandered into this deathtrap. This is no place for children and I have every intention of evacuating one in particular from this place." Looking over to where the doctor had been blasted, he saw the one who had intervened tending to the fallen man. I sincerely question the merits of helping him, he's no better than the bloody machine I was sent to destroy... Pfft, yeah, right, the machine I was sent to destroy and could barely manage to hold up against. Some big joke the universe seems to think of me as. "Who are you people? Where did you all come from? And who is this pompous ass calling himself Godslayer?" Locking the armour in place to secure his broken arm to avoid damaging it further, "Nevermind, those are questions that can be answered later, I have an unfamiliar machine to destroy and a promise to keep." He hefts Wrath and makes sure he can grip it properly before making to begin his advance on the pod that had taken Victor.

Khellendros' EXP

Malystrix's EXP
Khellendros
Khellendros
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top