The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
jeannie's exp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
jeannie's exp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
jeannie's exp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
jeannie's exp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
jeannie's exp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
jeannie's exp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
jeannie's exp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
jeannie's exp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
jeannie's exp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
jeannie's exp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
jeannie's exp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
jeannie's exp - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
jeannie's exp - Page 2 I_vote_lcapjeannie's exp - Page 2 I_voting_barjeannie's exp - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

jeannie's exp

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jeannie's exp - Page 2 Empty Re: jeannie's exp

Post by Jeannie Rose July 30th 2016, 4:58 pm

jeannie and the not so fun house.

So I head to Florida and went about having a nice day at the beach,bounty hunting's hard work so need a vacation every now and then. Well, unfortunately, i was in the middle of enjoying some frozen treats a call from the local law enforcement came.

Turns out they need help with a crazy clown that's abducting people. They had a detective that was on the case but she went missing too.
So I annoyingly had to put my vacation on hold.

Well, at least I'd get some extra money to spend once I got back to vacation to make up for lost time. So I start  investigating after asking around I met this guy jubel.

He had been investigating it too. So we find a lead that leads us to a circus. While there we got split up wondered where he ended up. So while wondering about I found the missing detective she told me that not only was the creepy clown kidnapping people he was turning them into dolls.

So we set off to catch the clown and get her her body back. Soon were wondering about the woods. And find a creepy house my friend kolson was there. Guess he was looking for the clowns too.

well unfortunately for us he had been brainwashed by the clown's psychic accomplice. Poor Kolson he's always the one  to get brainwashed. Well, his is turned into a doll too and doll kolson chase us through the woods.

So I get him to chase me so the detective can check the house for clues. Once I get away I head back to the house to see if she needs help.
She did she found her body but she found grumpy the clown too.

So during the battle with the clown and the psychic, i find the real kolson and wake him up to help us. We also got a help from the circus leader who apparently is a wizard.

Guess he was tired of the bad publicity that comes with having a maniac under your tent. We're able to catch the bad guys and get everyone back to normal. Me and Kolson get rewards from the cops for helping them and the ring leader gives us tickets to their last show before they leave. So now I have a good start on getting my vacation back on track . Smile

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on October 23rd 2016, 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2488
Registration date : 2014-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose August 2nd 2016, 10:22 pm

night at the museum....or stadium being used as a museum what ever
So since my trip down south ended oddly well end up having a good vacation just had to deal with an evil clown,did score free circus tickets so guess it wasn't that bad.

Though I'd try visiting up north to see how that goes. I love rock and roll so get to Cleveland to see the rock and roll hall of fame  been on my to do list. So while I was there I meet Jayne she was there for an exhibit on Indian stuff .

She helped me find a place to stay nice apartment,think I'll keep it as a place to stay when I wind up in Ohio. Cause every hero needs a base other than their parent's house right. Plus the little old couple that owns it is super nice. Grany makes cookies I think I could get used to a place where they welcome you with cookie:)

so Jayne got me in to see the exhibit thingy. It was pretty cool she got to give a speech about it. Stadium had yummy snacks Smile
so when we were leaving  she had to stop and talk to the owners about something with the exhibit and she'd meet me later for some more fun.

She got lost or something so  I went to check on her,instead of her I found this shaman lady she was the guardian of the treasures in the exibit.   So I asked her about guesses me and Jayne  missed each other case she said she hadn't seen her while looking for her we stumbled across some freaky plant people robbers.

So since I was there I decided to catch the bad guys with the shamen lady's help they were stopped. Then  decided to head back to the apartments need a nap after such a big day

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on October 23rd 2016, 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : crazy but that's how i roll
driving everyone else insane
i'm the conductor of the crazy train Smile

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Job : universe's greatest bounty hunter
Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 8th 2016, 11:16 pm

do you want to build a snow man

so as a good finder of things I decided to check out an ad for someone need help to find odd stuff. so after looking over the list decided to get snow from mount Everest.

not sure why someone would want snow,maybe  a make a wish kid from somewhere hot wanted to see snow? not sure but I like kids so let's go with that. never been to a mountain before so that be fun.

as a added bonus  it's in Tibbit so I got to stop at my favorite dumpling shop. while there I meet this interesting fellow malik guess his is some kinda ninja cause he teleports around and runs around with swords.

after talking awhile he decides to help me with getting the snow. so to get the snow  back in a no mushy stat we need tech support. luckily I have a mad scientist daddy  so we get on a plane for London.

while on the plan, some Dr who guy teleports us to the desert and gives  us a lecture about malik taking a sword on a plane is a bad idea or something,blah blah bored with this malik tries to telaport us back to where we were trying to go takes a wrong turn and we end up in France. we tried to get some food but it's interrupt Jeannie and malik day or something.

some weirdo after him leads to shooting,him hurt and us on the run again. luckily for him, we get to London this time  and daddy has an anti-boo boo invention to. so we spend the night while daddy gets the freeze machine ready .

ghost stories and  nightmare later malik tells me about how he got his powers from a demon creepy. so then where having breakfast and dr.who is back. rozmer is who he explains his like a guardian angel and said we need to be more carefully about repercussions of our actions.

so with a cosmic nanny in tow, we go about getting the snow. rozmer
helping came in handy he was able to teleport me to the top of the mountain. saving us the trouble of climbing,nice view but it was a little chilly ,good thing I had a Eskimo coat from a mei cosplay at a overwatch convention,or it would been too chilly. and this is why you should save cosplay stuff never know when it might come in handy.

so we teleport back finding malik as he got lost along the way. we finish breakfast then the guys go off to do other things they got to do.
hope I see them again they were fun. so I deliver the snow  and find a candy store getting some well-deserved sweets for somehow completing another improbable task. I'm getting pretty good at this Smile

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on October 23rd 2016, 3:12 am; edited 3 times in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : why so serious ? seriously just cause we have to face life threatening danger on a daily basis don't mean we can't have fun with it ,instead off oh no we're doomed be like me and think gee wonder how i'll survive this....oh you don't have heal powers well you might not find the evil deathtrap as amusing i do then

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 22nd 2016, 1:44 am

want me on your hero team you got buy me dinner first

so I tried to be normal for once. but if you have been reading my adventure dairy here you'd know me and normal just don't mix.
I was trying to go on a regular  blind date.

so I meet my date Astrid she is nice and really pretty. where talking and things are going nicely. then the weird finds it's way in like it always does.

she brings up being a crime fighter and wanting me for her team. ok then not the normal date topic but at least the lobster didn't mutate and try to eat us. so for me it was normal I guess,

I'm now in the necessary so that's cool and my favorite possessed by freaky demon stuff guy and best buddy dire is joining too so that great Smile hope they know what they're getting into with asking two wackiest super buddies in the universe to join their team as tons of nuttiness is heading their way Wink

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on October 23rd 2016, 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose September 30th 2016, 3:03 pm

jeannie gets lost
so apparently them horoscope things know what they're talking about. mine said it would be a good day for business. and before I know it this guy named lost comes by and offers me a ton of money to catch somebody.  for him.

so I take the job and what an interesting one it is some Russian war criminal guy that might be a vampire or something cause he doesn't get old. that's probably got something to do with him being hard to find.

so I'm off to Newburyport, Massachusetts as apparently  small coastal  American cities  is were evil immortal Russians  vacation too. well it's better than Siberia so off to work I go

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on October 23rd 2016, 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 10th 2016, 11:56 pm

jeannie meets a knight

so I'm on the trail of this freak slasher it's too weird people getting chopped up and blood stolen.

gross so my investigation leads me to a tavern  I meet a new friend in the form of the bartender. things go sour when my bartending buddy is the slasher!

I was really sad cause it didn't make sense and didn't want to catch him,luckily he sorta explains he doesn't like to kill for some odd reason he didn't feel like sharing he has too. so I convince him to go after bad guys then and he gives me his number so we can team up and fight bad guys some time. then i got ice cream so everything worked out in the end Smile

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on October 23rd 2016, 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 23rd 2016, 3:09 am

it's the great pumpkin Jeannie rose

so it's Halloween and me and my cute angel costume where out for treats but ran into some tricks. meet a new friend another lee lucky him and the other lee are quite different so I can tell them apart.

his like a necromancer or something he makes  pet cemetery/swamp things that he can control.  it's equally neat,gross and interesting. daddy would have a field day  with examining one of those.so how we met was a real doozy. we were checking out some strange sounds in the neighborhood I was trick or treating at.

and we found a dinosaur! not a cuddly give you a hug kind but a Jurassic park meets night of the living dead one. if that wasn't enough some 80's slasher ghouls escaped their movies and  I had to send them back. then was chased by the dinosaur lee and his creatures though it off,but it morphed into a dragon,well good thing I had my trusty rocket launcher ,never know when you got to fight some crazy large monster so always keep a BFG  around.
so after the dragon went kaboom,it turned into a ghost dude that gave us candy and took the monsters away. I think it was the great pumpkin   making sure we had a fun Halloween. a new friend and wild adventure and a huge bag of candy this was a great Halloween. can;t wait to see what next year brings.
goes back to eating candy

Last edited by Jeannie Rose on November 25th 2016, 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose October 27th 2016, 1:50 pm

jeannie's wacky weding

so me and my friend dire were on a double date when he had an amusing idea. we should have a wacky wedding. at first, the idea seemed kinda odd I like girls so marrying him didn't make much sense.

but then he had the idea instead of getting married that way. we'd get the best buddy kinda married celebrating our friendship. that sounded good,so we went about inviting are friends and creating talking sock monkeys. my parents let me have it a there castle daddy promised to put his experiments on hold so nothing blew up.

so we had a fun party Smile presents and cake all kinds of good stuff
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose November 25th 2016, 6:21 pm

Jeannie and the crazy chase for the plans

so I get hired by this nutty professor guy to find some plans of for an invention of his. I meet him and his super neat robot butler and start on the job.

along the way of looking for clues I meet Sam a local superhero. She wants to find the plans cause them getting in the wrong hands would be bad. She's really nice so I get a new friend. Yay, i love making new friends.

we find the thief who apparently was supposed be retired but was blackmailed into helping the real bad guys some crazy lady and her evil soldier guys. So we free the Theif wife and he tells us where the plans were hidden.

we find them set a trap for with a fake set of plans and a tracking device. we take the real plans back to the professor. we decided to call it a night after sam figures out the bad guys are hidden in some caves in the mountains nearby so up next where going there to catch the bad guys and get my comic book we used for the fake plans back.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 28th 2017, 6:48 pm

jeannie's pirate adventure

so a lovely day at the beach turns into a wild night. I went to investigate sightings of a ghost ship. my old buddy Danny was there two. her a and a friend were also trying to solve the mystery.

but she went missing so we have to find her and the ship. we find her captured by pirates after a treasure, iso we try to save her, I end up joining the pirate crew cause the treasure was a funny stone that brain wash you into doing pirate stuff.

after de mind controlling me we catch the pirates, something, and Danny something to the stone with her magic bracelet to keep it from causing more trouble.

she still owes me a fish, though we lost mine when the pirates attacked our boat., so a dinner date at red lobster would be nice next time we bump into each other Smile
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose January 31st 2017, 4:31 pm

jeannie and the witch

so I met a witch named Nadia she need help with a bunch of magic murders, so with the help of a funk monster girl dabbler we broke into a morgue and poked some dead guys. then stole a spell book from a museum that let us figure out a cult was behind the murders.

so we went there church to stop the wacky demon summoning thing and I ended up with a cute date.  so what started as an odd day ended ok Smile
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose April 18th 2017, 2:46 pm

jeannie's night before christmas

so it was Christmas eve and I was super excited. cause I love Christmas and it's my birthday so double the fun.

I got a fun surprise this year my buddy dire decided to drop in and visit. that teleport trick of his sure is cool you never now when he'll  pop up.

so he came to visit and got me an adorable little puppy for Christmas. he sure is sweet for a mercenary.  so with Mr. cuddles the puppy joining us we go about doing Christmas stuff.

he seems like he really an't into Christmas so I  decided who better to help find his Christmas spirit than the big guy in red.   So off to the north pole we go.

well seems like it was Santa Claus need our help some evil octopus  thingy had captured him.  so we had to fight the monster to save him and Christmas.

Santa the gives us some presents and helps dire see the magic of Christmas. so then we get back to my house in time to have a big Christmas party!
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose April 23rd 2017, 9:06 pm

jeannie meets a cyborg!

so I got a job from this company to investigate someone missing with their computers . while trying to find the culprit I'm  attacked by a killer robot!

the guy that ended up being the guy I was after helps me. his a cyborg and can make stuff appear like a wizard how cool. so he says he is actually a good guy and was investigating the companies dirty deeds. there missed up with gangsters or something.

also, they planned on double-crossing me after I found him, that's why the robot came after us. how dare they try to kill me to get out of paying. oh and I guess them being bad guys is bad too.

so Mr.cyborg says he'll pay me to help him instead. so then we chased down the bad guys.
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose June 4th 2017, 9:16 pm

jeannie's angels
so I had an interesting day I met not one but two angels.  yup I was just wondering about when I came across a robbery

being the nice person I am I went to help out, well someone else wanted to help to a pretty angel lady she swooped in right out of the sky. Then as were catching the bad guys an angel guy dropped in. he helped us wrap things up.

then we went and got ice cream! the angel girl mentioned she liked my modeling what a sweety. the angel guy was nice to he answered all kinds of questions about Angel stuff. so fun day
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose June 4th 2017, 9:21 pm

jeannie and the tin man so what started as a trip to Chicago to get some yummy pizza turned into quite the adventure

when checking out some troubling sounds I came a crossed a robot and he was fighting some gangster guys so I jumped in to help him out Smile

Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeannie Rose July 5th 2017, 2:53 am

jeannie finds a ninja in France?

so I was in France doing some modeling and meet a ninja! yeah, fashion week seemed like a funny place to find a ninja.

he was nice and helped me with some pictures meet a pretty girl to, was nice to get through a day without something trying to kill me too
Jeannie Rose
Jeannie Rose
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum