The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
A Demon in Ghosts Clothing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A Demon in Ghosts Clothing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
A Demon in Ghosts Clothing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
A Demon in Ghosts Clothing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
A Demon in Ghosts Clothing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
A Demon in Ghosts Clothing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
A Demon in Ghosts Clothing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
A Demon in Ghosts Clothing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
A Demon in Ghosts Clothing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
A Demon in Ghosts Clothing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
A Demon in Ghosts Clothing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
A Demon in Ghosts Clothing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
A Demon in Ghosts Clothing - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Demon in Ghosts Clothing - Page 2 I_voting_barA Demon in Ghosts Clothing - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Demon in Ghosts Clothing

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Demon in Ghosts Clothing - Page 2 Empty Re: A Demon in Ghosts Clothing

Post by shamanman November 25th 2014, 1:32 pm

"Yep the best mansion in chicago." Joshua told him as he let him out. "We just need to stay here a few nights and make sure there is no ghost." Joshua put his arm around the southern belle walking inside. The place looked a bit run down , but nothing that a few servants couldn't fix for the woman. Joshua sat down on a couch trying to focus his mana to his eyes.

shamanman

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2014-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof November 25th 2014, 1:54 pm

Marcus looked at the mansion before following the two love birds but something was up. Marcus swore that the lady was white before but now she's just this black looking color. Human. Shes not human or at least not human any more. As soon as Marcus heard this he got up an moved to the shopkeeper.

"Mate that lady isn't human." he called out while calling forth his own shadow tendrils to constrict her.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by shamanman November 25th 2014, 2:08 pm

"What are you talking about?." Joshua turned to look as the woman's appearance started changing erratically. "Oh shit!" He yelled as she disappeared when the tendrils came for her. Before either of them could react the doors slammed shut with a dark aura surrounding the house. Reality started to melt away as everything began to age except the two men. Decomposition overtook the furniture, and rats crawled around. "I guess she was the ghost all along." Joshua announced to the house they were now trapped in.

shamanman
shamanman

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof November 25th 2014, 2:13 pm

"If we survive this I want everything on demon controlling for free." Marcus said to the man as 3 tendrils surrounded Marcus for defense. Marcus took a fighting stance as well while looking around their decomposing location. "Any Plans by the way." His demonic voice sounded irritated and Marcus was very annoyed

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by shamanman November 25th 2014, 6:12 pm

"First I lose a customer now YOU don't want to pay? Ill lower it to 3,000 for everything, and right now we should draw the creature out to manifest." Joshua reached his hand to his back pocket untucking a revolver hidden beneath. "Then we can kill it."
shamanman
shamanman

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof November 25th 2014, 10:58 pm

"Jesus. Is everything so costy." Marcus said to him with a sarcastic tone before remembering the reason he's battle ready. "How does one get a ghost to manifest By the way?" Marcus asked him while looking around the melting house. everything was basically faked by the ghost.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by shamanman November 30th 2014, 3:19 pm

"From my experience we just have to piss it off enough." Joshua gripped his wand elongating it into a staff that he smacked into a wall. "This ghost is sooo cowardly it doesn't want to fight because it knows that it will lose." Joshua winked back at Marcus hoping for the ghost to do something. The house just rumbled as projectiles flew at them.
shamanman
shamanman

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof December 1st 2014, 7:25 am

"Why don't we just smash our way out, how many tons of force do you reckon would be needed?" Marcus asked him as he didn't see taunting a ghost would do much good for them. He began to bring out more tendrils of darkness to swarm around Marcus in case of any attack's.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by shamanman December 1st 2014, 8:03 pm

When shadow finished his sentence a loud roar sounded as the furniture started to move. It conglomerated into a megazord of ghostly fright. "Foolish mortals, I am the demon Xenomormon all shall tremble beneath my tremendous mass." With a puwerful punch Xenomormon attacked the two who have been lured into its lair.

"Whatever Voltron." Joshua did in his stereotypical anarchist voice before jumping to the side focusing his energy to his arms to try and extract a blade of bone.
shamanman
shamanman

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof December 2nd 2014, 2:42 am

Marcus rolled out of the way to the attack threw a Powerful Force of darkness at the attacking creature. I've never hear of a Xenomormon in the demon world. He or she may be a lower demon with a ego. Dark said to Marcus as he serched though his memorys for this demon. "Right, shop owner. We have an unknown demon right here." Marus yelled to the dim wit that brought him here.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by shamanman December 11th 2014, 9:38 pm

The growth took a while, but eventually the bone erupted from his wrists straight out of his arm bending his hand backwards. "Maybe Mitt Romney knows him." Joshua jested launching himself at the creature made of furnishment. "Some things are better left unknown." He told marcus plunging his wrist into a chair that has made its home as the demons chest. Unluckiky for him he was smacked into the ground after his bone would not come out.

"I am not unknown I am Xenomormon!" The creature shouted as it brought its sofa arm down upon the shopkeeper. With a flick of the other hand he threw chair legs at marcus with extreme power.
shamanman
shamanman

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof December 17th 2014, 6:24 am

"Oh. Your name is ZenoMORON. Marcus shouted out a incorrect name and saying the moron part louder than the rest as he pulled up a wall of darkness to the table legs and watched as they passed halfway though the wall before being wrapped by the darkness and flung back at the sofa that was attacking the shopkeeper.

Marcus then took a long look at the house and had to emit that the demon is ether a strong demon that can control the house or that the demon is the house which would make it even more dangerous as it could have easily quick sanded them. This did confuse Marcus but right now he had to stay vigilante and quickly called out to the shopkeeper. "You alright man?"

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by shamanman December 17th 2014, 10:06 pm

"Hah! Good one!" Joshua yelled from under the creature. His hands were bent painfully, but he was able to stagger back up. The Demon took a swing at him punching the door behind him. "How did that happen?" Joshua halfway asked himself and halfway the man behind him. He was sure they were in the center of the room moments before. With a shrug Joshua whipped his wand out rolling back to Marcus. "You distract him, while I try to get one of my books of Enoch from outside." He told the young man.

After Joshua jumped to Marcus the Xenomormon screamed as parts of the house began to rip apart and surround the two in a tornado of debris.
shamanman
shamanman

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof December 20th 2014, 10:39 am

"Because distracting him will be easy." Marcus said to the shopkeeper as he allowed more tendrils to try and invade the tornado of house hold objects, a lamp smashing itself on Marcus's arm and the glass cutting into his skin but quickly being pushed out as the small cuts became nothing. The tendrils were retracted and instead a blanket of darkness form from them and wrapped itself around the tornado before falling to the mushy ground with clanks of metal and glass braking and clanging agenst each other.

This house is ether the whole demon itself or heavenly influenced by the demon. Dark decided to inform his host about the demon known as xeno something. Dark didn't bother to remember the name all to well. Marcus shook his head to the news and sent several tendrils sharpened and spear like into the walls of the house to see if they had any effect and to also try and distract the house demon for the shop keeper.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by shamanman December 20th 2014, 11:00 am

Joshua winced at the pain in his arms as he ripped the car door open in a violent motion with his wand from inside. Thinking carefully he focused on where he knew the book to be. With a couple of twists and flips of his wand he was able to pull the book outside of the car. With a sense of urgency he looked back at the scene behind him. Marcus seemed to be holding off the demon well enough. He with all his might sent the book shooting into the house through the window separating the outside from inside.

The book flew through the window at an alarming speed. Glass broke as it raced in shattering pieces into the two antagonists of the Xenomormon. As it flew in the Xenomormon disappeared. "I guess he got scared of being exorcised." Joshua announced. As if the announcement was a que the floor ripped open beneath them sending them further into the bowls of the house. The book Joshua had tried so hard to summon flew to the otherside of the room into what looked like the forming of a second Xenomormon. "Unfuckingbelievable" was all Joshua could think of to say.
shamanman
shamanman

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof December 23rd 2014, 9:49 am

Marcus was surprised by the opening in the floor but didn't commit or yell he just grew his wings to glide him down towards the bottom until his feet touched the ground. He removed the tendrils that followed him and allowed his mind to rest as it was in a thinking mood. "I'm going to ask this demon one question shop keeper." Marcus said to the shopkeeper as he committed to the second rising of a illusion or clone or creation that was being formed before them, Marcus and Dark both slightly unimpressed.

"So xenomormon. Why are you attacking this here shopkeeper. You obviously wanted him but I came in for the ride unexpectedly and I have better things to do then fight so can you explain to me? Marcus said to the demon with a clear voice modified to be demonic.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down