The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Battle Royale: An Archon, A Vex and a Dragon (Closed to Elena Vexus and Titan) I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Battle Royale: An Archon, A Vex and a Dragon (Closed to Elena Vexus and Titan) I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Battle Royale: An Archon, A Vex and a Dragon (Closed to Elena Vexus and Titan) I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Battle Royale: An Archon, A Vex and a Dragon (Closed to Elena Vexus and Titan) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Battle Royale: An Archon, A Vex and a Dragon (Closed to Elena Vexus and Titan) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Battle Royale: An Archon, A Vex and a Dragon (Closed to Elena Vexus and Titan) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Battle Royale: An Archon, A Vex and a Dragon (Closed to Elena Vexus and Titan) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Battle Royale: An Archon, A Vex and a Dragon (Closed to Elena Vexus and Titan) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Battle Royale: An Archon, A Vex and a Dragon (Closed to Elena Vexus and Titan) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Battle Royale: An Archon, A Vex and a Dragon (Closed to Elena Vexus and Titan) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Battle Royale: An Archon, A Vex and a Dragon (Closed to Elena Vexus and Titan) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Battle Royale: An Archon, A Vex and a Dragon (Closed to Elena Vexus and Titan) I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Battle Royale: An Archon, A Vex and a Dragon (Closed to Elena Vexus and Titan) I_vote_lcapBattle Royale: An Archon, A Vex and a Dragon (Closed to Elena Vexus and Titan) I_voting_barBattle Royale: An Archon, A Vex and a Dragon (Closed to Elena Vexus and Titan) I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Battle Royale: An Archon, A Vex and a Dragon (Closed to Elena Vexus and Titan) I_vote_lcapBattle Royale: An Archon, A Vex and a Dragon (Closed to Elena Vexus and Titan) I_voting_barBattle Royale: An Archon, A Vex and a Dragon (Closed to Elena Vexus and Titan) I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Arcana
Vorik
ghost
Tybrid
Sage

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Battle Royale: An Archon, A Vex and a Dragon (Closed to Elena Vexus and Titan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Battle Royale: An Archon, A Vex and a Dragon (Closed to Elena Vexus and Titan) Empty Battle Royale: An Archon, A Vex and a Dragon (Closed to Elena Vexus and Titan)

Post by Zell April 9th 2014, 1:35 am

Once more, there was nothing. He sat there, hands upon the skulls that adorned the ends of the arm-rests, the sockets alit with red energies that were beyond the comprehension of even the most seasoned of occultists. The Throne was a darkened and solemn construct, one that had a rather dark and dreary history to it. Black bones folded over one and other, broken and beaten as obsidian-styled mineral seemed to form a throne-like construct of the layers of bone and skulls. The Throne, in all of it's macabre majesty radiated a dark aura as it thinned the every veil between life and death itself. The Blackened high-back construct towered, a large draconian skull leering down the small row of stairs, eyes glowing the same color as it's seated master. The large draconian skull remained glaring at the doorway, obsidian spikes adorned with the skulls of the unworthy and the innocent. The Bone Throne, a wretched item if there ever was one. There was once a man, long ago who sought the universal truth. A scientist in an age before science, whom made a deal with a "God" which wronged him. Eternal Youth, and the chance to see all things in universal truth was the offer...but the consequence was that a village....or rather a primitive city was slaughtered by this "God" with a miasmic curse. Their bones were used to forge the throne, but their souls still linger around the throne, seemingly unawares that they are dead.

This Artifact, no matter how hated, allowed it's master to glean in and see every after-life...every potential outcome after death, and observe it for the soul of whomever the master desired. Today the search was for the soul of the Atterrius child known as Silus, and the throne's master, was The Archon. Pale hands gripped unto the skulls of the arm rest, the skulls far too large, with teeth far too sharp to belong to humans, despite the near perfect humanoid shape. Glowing emerald eyes pierced out from the throne, as if looking beyond reality itself. As he sat there, his face remained stoic, and large throne moving the several sharpened black bone "extremities" snaking and worming around, as if grabbing unto the cold vapor that was residual souls, stabbing at them maliciously and shoving them aside as if searching for their target. Alas, The Archon's eyes faded, and he sighed. He pulled upon the skulls, and stood, the Throne letting out pained groans as it's master left it, drifting off as a wail of longing for it's master to return. The Archon ignored it, caring not for the clingy throne's needs and desires. Archon knew little of the events which transpired that evening...and he was not a man to assume, assumptions and petty estimation was beneath him. Though he did know one thing, and one thing only... Elena Vexus had answers.

His eyes fall upon the picture of his son, and immediately a single tear forms form the eye of the Archon. He was Archon, a master of the mind. All others were beneath him in intellect. There were none who knew more, though in all of his knowledge he found himself in mourning. Sacrificing his powers to save his family was his choice...leaving behind the name of Ouroboros, he took on a new name. His forced "Amalgamation" with the Lych ( a creature he hated unlike none other) had cut him from everything that made him a God... it cut him form the Etherium itself. Because of his "cutting" of this connection, he could no longer save the soul of his son. A pain that wracked him more than he showed. He knew that Elena Vexus...the would-be ruler had been a participant of this battle... a little "Birdie" told him of the involvement, though it did not stay, as the God-limits had been reached the creature was no longer safe and it cowered. Archon's eyes fell to his old beloved friend and sighed in disappointment. He needed a plan... perhaps... a deal of sorts with this woman. Yes...a deal...maybe. Though he found himself in a rather unique situation. He could NOT interact with this Vexus woman...not directly. Her knowing his old guise of "Robert Soros" and him suddenly being a new man was... not an acceptable condition. He would need a messenger...a Harbinger. He sighed and his eyes fell down to the ring upon his finger and a small smirk formed on his face. "Or that will work."

Elena Vexus

The Archon would assume his role as The Lych, and in doing so, he used his powers to usurp the mind of one of his many "sleepers", agents whom had not even known his corrupting touch had been within them. This sleeper agent would quickly and methodically find it's way to the woman...wherever she may be. One would be surprised at the capacity of these thralls. Still themselves...still individuals...but all loyal to the Archon and his will. It was a good taste of Godhood. Upon finding the woman the situation would have varied, though through any situation the Thrall would deliver it's message, locating the Soul of Elena Vexus with the Archon's soul-sight as assistance. "The key to life everlasting is within the machine. Not in suit, not in cyber-space, but within the power of the immortal one. Through him one never dies...they never age nor know decay. The secrets of Life, youth and immortality belong to the Lych. Tread carefully... Elena Vexus. The Lych will not tolerate meddling within his domain forever. The Deadman walks from the Son of Dahbi, and he walks through the world, no more pain...no more mortals...only death...and in death...immortality..." The thrall now began to rant senselessly. Though The Archon did not mind. The man would sputter and spatter before dropping a glowing amulet as he staggered away, falling silent and blending back into the crowds. The Amulet emitted a strange and unique signature...one generated by Zell's own computer. The magical-techno hybrid computer would be guised as a normal energy source, and attempts to hack would prove useless... but tracing was obviously the intentions...

Elena Vexus was just told what to do, and was given a "slip-up" of a lead to work with in finding the one called Lych. How could she resist, or rather...did she even want to?

Sean

Sean was a little easier. After Zell, The Archon sent his little message to Vexus, he slipped the ring off of his finger. Normally the ring being upon his finger would negate the feelings of "The Lych" essence within him. But in a place as dark as this one...the Lych was a rather potent and unique feel. Without a finger nullifying the effects...the ring would soak up the excess, and send off a STRONG signal to the draconian patriarch. Zell sighed as he placed his fingers around the ring, looking to the picture of his fallen child. To deal with both the loss of his beloved Shael AND Silus was murder in it's own way. A tear form each eye...one for each child as Zell slipped off and removed the ring. Zell put the ring up to his mouth and whispered the words "Come and see." the miasmic mist of death leaving from his mouth like a frost on an early morning. He then closed his eyes and began to glow before walking down the stairs and out of the crypt, dropping the ring in the middle of the cemetery and he turned to walk back. He would then sit upon his throne until another approached...waiting patiently. Vexus by temptation, Sean by the desire to save a loved one form certain death at the hands of the cruel being known as "Lych".

Zell's eyes closed and the throne responded with an old creaking and the snakish movements of the appendages from the back furled over and concealed him, like two hands shielding the throne and hiding Zell form all forms of spectrums. Form the x-ray to the electromagnetic spectrum. He would wait here for now...resting...preparing. With any luck, Sean would see the woman he once slew, and she would see him...and the internal conflict would resolve the issue...allowing Zell to swoop in and pick off Vexus, or grab Vexus and escape the tired and worn out Sean. Regardless...he needed answers. He needed them now.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Battle Royale: An Archon, A Vex and a Dragon (Closed to Elena Vexus and Titan) Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Battle Royale: An Archon, A Vex and a Dragon (Closed to Elena Vexus and Titan) Empty Re: Battle Royale: An Archon, A Vex and a Dragon (Closed to Elena Vexus and Titan)

Post by Arcana April 9th 2014, 2:25 am

The draconic being curled up on a rock, letting a low yawn emanate from his mouth as he let the sunlight wash over his body, soaking up the solar radiation. Blood was spattered around his mouth, and a few specks of meat was stuck between his teeth, a single tongue washing over the ivory constructs and picking the meat from his teeth. Around his sitting spot was an assortment of fish bones of various sizes, all picked clean save for small bits of meat that stubbornly clung to the bones that once supported the flesh. Sean picked one of the skeletons from the pile and nibbled on it lightly, enjoying the taste of the marrow for a moment, making a low humming sound as his dark blue draconic tail swished about in the air lazily. It was a lazy day for Sean, though he was doing this more to try and forget all that had died recently, things that his mind would have been better not dwelling upon. Otherwise he grew mopey and that only ended up with him curling up in bed and kind of lying there for hours upon end. It was this large rock on a beach in California that Sean proclaimed to be his personal rest when Zell was not around.

His left hand lazily danced before his face, the silver ring still there, runes engraved upon it since the day that he had received it. A small smile formed upon his lips before falling, fish bone snapping in two as the dragon spat both halves out upon the sandy shore, watching them rejoin the pile once again. Waves would lap against the shore, drawing grains of sand, and adding more to the wave in the steady cycle of erosion. The sun was close to setting, creating a prismatic effect upon the horizon, pinks, purples and many other colors joining to create an effect that was rarely seen; save for when dusk arrived. Yawning rather loudly, Sean rolled onto his back and let the sun wash over his stomach, the rather slim looking light blue swim trunks the only form of clothing adorning his humanoid form. Well Sean would have worn nothing if he could, but Zell was rather explicit in explaining that he could not wander around naked, so the shorts were only enough to cover the vital parts while still allowing the freedom that he desired as far as clothing went, cutting off mid-thigh and hugging his hips tightly. The draconic tail would tap against his stony perch, making small cracks along the expanse of it, none that would break it but ones that were visible if you looked hard enough. Letting his arms stretch out, there was the sound of joints popping as the dragon ended up falling off the rock.

”Ow.” Sean muttered now resting against the warm sandy beach, his tail curling around his abdomen as he pushed himself to his feet. Wiping away the granules that clung to him, Sean glared at the rock as if it had kicked him off itself and felt like kicking it, though decided against it for the moment, as that would mean destroying his only good sitting spot. Instead he resorted to slamming his foot into the ground and sending a rippling wave through the sand, one that caused the rock to jump a good few inches before slamming loudly against the shore once again. ’I should probably find a larger rock though.” Sean mused realizing that this rock was big, but nowhere large enough to support that lounging dragon comfortably, so he slammed the back of his foot into it and the earthen piece split down the middle. A dull thud emanated from the impact and then there was nothing as the split rock folded in two, leaving him with a broken rock. ”Here lies a good rock…I knew it well.” Sean muttered before picking one half up and skipping it much like a stone across the waves, or rather trying to.

Instead of getting the desired effect, the rock would sink under the waves with a resounding plunk. With that done, Sean glared meaningfully at the rock that had gone un touched, thinking over how he would deal with that one for a moment, his mind working like a poorly oiled machine, a rather lopsided expression forming along his lips as he thought this out carefully, though it was then that something hit him. A cold chill ran across his spinal column, and drew a chattering sound from Sean as a few goose bumps ran up his spine, and along his arms. A low growl followed that, a draconic sound that would cause even the most hardened male to recoil in fear of the male. Sean had felt this feeling before, the feeling of someone that he despised more than anything in his life, well one of the people that he despised greatly. It was The Lych but Sean had assumed that the guy was dead, or something to that effect; well he did seemed to have a way of avoiding death so this should have not been too much of a surprise.

It was along with this sensation that he felt something else, that Zell was on trouble and it was somehow tied to The Lych. Had the boney bastard somehow tracked down Zell and began to try killing him, or something like that? The thought alone made Sean’s blood begin to boil as the growl that was rolling from his throat like thunder began to rise in volume. While he was protective of the male before, something within him seemed to multiply that protectiveness beyond its usual parameters, making him perhaps exponentially more aggressive when Zell Atterrius was being threatened, though that kind of extended to any of his children. That brought memories of Silus, which caused the angry growling to quickly turn into a mournful keening for a moment before leveling itself out, Sean slamming his fist into the remaining half of the large rock; reducing it to a lot of rubble with a single strike, one that resounded loudly. He had an idea where this feeling was coming from and all Sean had to do was get there, and with a speed that he normally did not possess. His body would of course adapt and that would only allow him to move much quickly, his own reaction time seeming to improve.

His body felt faster, more graceful as the chaotic energy flowed through him, drawing upon the chaos that was flowing throughout the world. With a push of his legs, Sean was gone in a blur, and the water had seemingly parted in one section as the dragon dived into it with an amazing speed. Water woiuld blur around Sean as he seemed to glide through the water, holding his breath rightly as he allowed his own Titan half to take over, making the need to breathe almost nonexistent. He could hold this up for a day at the most, and that was nowhere close to as long as Sean planned to be moving through the murky depths, mind squarely on his destination. His draconic senses were in overdrive, sight, sound and everything else seeming to elevate as he zoomed past multiple sea life, water not even phasing the being that was moving at a speed that most were unable to reach, his body simply too durable.

It was once Sean reached a shore that he slowed down, zooming out from the water at an amazing speed and slamming into the wet sand with immense force, creating a crater from where he had impacted. Sand was thrown up and his knees, as well as torso were covered with the wet grains, light blue swimming shorts seemingly darkening from the mud. Glowing silver pools darted about as if looking for the direction that he would need to run to and within an instant he was in motion, a tan blur that upon reaching a certain speed, one could hear a loud boom emanate from him, one that seemed to shred everything around it, breaking ground as well as glass. A sonic boom as one would call it, the product of breaking the sound barrier and going even beyond that, a speed that was truly godly. Sean was mostly following his nose so to speak, going on and on until he reached a close enough place, seeming to come to a dead stop, ground rippling under the force that was required to do something like that. Now it came down to finding Zell and then dealing with The Lych, probably throwing him for a loop with his new draconic body, one that was nowhere as frail as his old one.

Of course he would be waiting in some kind of graveyard, what sort of skeleton based villain would he be if this were not the case? A low growl emanated from his lips as he began his search.

Grid with Chaos control allocation:
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 2483
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Battle Royale: An Archon, A Vex and a Dragon (Closed to Elena Vexus and Titan) Empty Re: Battle Royale: An Archon, A Vex and a Dragon (Closed to Elena Vexus and Titan)

Post by Elena Vexus April 13th 2014, 10:13 pm

Vexus needed a get away. After her little run in with the Soros child, she was greatly exhausted. She was not as young as she used to be and conflicts like that really wore her out. Not to mention it took quite some time to recover from the damage she had sustained. And even so, the battle had devastated quite a large amount of the LA area. Vexus did not want to be around to be held accountable for any sort of damages. So what better way to escape than to take a vacation on the other side of the planet?
It was a beautiful day in Dubai. Elena Vexus look out onto the city from the balcony of her Armani Hotel Suite in the Burj Khalifa. Her vacation had be incredibly relaxing. Exquisite services, pristine accommodations, everything was simply perfect. As it should be considering the price she paid for it. Though with it being the tallest building in the world she figured the could ask just about anything and people would pay. She let out a sigh and went back into her room, grabbed her sunglasses and her purse and headed to the elevator.

Her destination was one of the many restaurants in the building. It was nice to be in a place where everything was the best they had to offer. Granted, she was not looking to have a full out meal right now just an afternoon cup of tea. She had dinner reservations later that night at one of the most highly coveted locations in the city. But that was later. She was seated at one of the tables and handed a menu. It read in a handful of different languages to no doubt accommodate for the thousands of tourists that visit this building from all around the world. Elena ordered a rare dragon jasmine tea, and only moments later it arrived. She sat casually flipping through a book about the restaurant and the Burj Khalifa itself. It just explained the relationship of the restaurant to the building and then continued onto information about the build, its construction and other engineering feats. It was all quite interesting honestly, but she didn't care. It was just nice not to have to deal with anyone or anything. Though she may have thought too soon.
Not moments later an individual approached her and took a seat at her table. She blatantly ignored him, but as he started talking she paid less attention to her pointless book and more so to what he was saying. The stranger blabbered on about immortality and eternal youth. She was beginning to think that was an intention ploy directed specifically for her. In the past she was obsessed with being perfect and staying young and without flaw for all eternity. As of recently now, she is just more focus on staying alive. Perfection seemed to be a lost cause. The oddity still stammered on with his speech. They was that he spoke those was strange and not of this time. Almost speaking in riddles, which was annoying to say the least. Eventually he stopped talking and simply just walked away. Whoever he was it was obviously a messenger. Quite possibly being manipulated from afar. She had not detected any form of technology so she could only assume that he was being remotely piloted by sorcery of some sort. Elena highly doubted it was Marie, but it was not impossible.
As the man was walking he dropped a glowing gem. She rubbed her temples at the obvious attempt for him to be followed. Heavily rolling her eyes, Elena looked around  to see if anyone else had noticed the dropped item and if anyone was looking in her general direction. She let out a breath and took a final sip of her tea before getting up and walking out of the restaurant. As she passed over the piece of jewelry it quickly shot up into her hand without anyone noticing and she continued on her way out and back to her room. Once there, she put on some sunglasses went out the the balcony and activated her mechanical eye. Staring down at them gem she could see that it was giving off a sort of energy signal and could also see exactly where it was leading back to. Someone clearly wanted to get into contact with her, but for what reason exactly still remained unclear. She could have easily launched the little amulet into orbit and just forgotten the entire thing. But no. Instead she packed up some a handful of her things, called up the restaurant, cancelled her reservations, and went down to the hotel's garage to head off to to pick up her ride for this desert excursion.

She roared out onto the streets of Dubai in a Mercedes G-Wagon 6x6 and headed straight for the outskirts of the city. Following the energy signature of the stone in question she eventually ventured off the paved roads and onto the endless dunes or the Arabian Desert. The rolling dunes continued on for what seemed like forever, not that they were posing too much of a thread to her six wheel drive behemoth of a vehicle. However though, eventually it evened out as she was nearing her destination. Now she had com across what appeared to be a burial ground. There were many small domes protruding from the ground which resembled above ground graves. Most of them were spread far enough par at for her to drive through without disturbing them. She did reach a point were they were far too close together though, but it appeared as if she had arrived. There was a man standing a little off in the distance. Zooming in with her eye she did not immediately recognize him, so she slung her purse over her shoulder and headed out on foot, and by foot she just hovered slightly above the ground.
"Who are you? And why has the energy signature of this crystal let me to this location...?" she asked calmly after touching down about 100 feet away from the man. She tossed the amulet just shot of his feet and then clicked the key to the Mercedes causing it to beep letting everyone is the deserted area to know that it was locked. She tossed the key into her purse and put it back over her shoulder. At this moment, she did not seemed like the kind of person who would have the capability to track the energy signature of anything. Vexus kind of came off as a grandma just in the wrong place at most definitely the wrong time.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Advancements: #1-#8
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus
The Eternally Elegant Elena Vexus

Number of posts : 600
Registration date : 2011-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell April 20th 2014, 1:01 am

The Participants had arrived. Elena Vexus had thrown something at the throne of bones, the amulet that allowed her to "track" him to this location. Zell smiled, hidden behind the calcium-obsidian cocoon. Even should she manage to pierce the strange throne, she would not see Zell...instead she would see the "Man" Zell had become, the persona he took on. I knew you wouldn't disappoint me. He thought to himself as he felt Sean's presence as well. So there were the two of them, here...together. Zell was not all too familiar with their history, though it might be interesting to observe none the less. He ALMOST felt bad for Sean... two of his most hated entities before him. Though in it's truest form...Zell could say the same for himself. Oh how amusing this would turn out. He found himself rather interested in fact. Perhaps to the point of flaw. There was a loud ungodly noise as the bones creaked and slowly shadow was pushed away by the sun. From the feet to the head, the bone appendages opened until they formed the appearance of two hands opened and revealing the throne.

"The Lych" or rather, Zell was revealed. Cloaked in a tattered deathly looking robe and a face adorned with nothing other than the bruised and broken Masque. His eyes, fogged over like cataracts, peered like that of a seer towards Elena Vexus and Sean. He clutched the arms of the throne as he pulled himself to his feet, and stepping down the steps of the little mausoleum towards the ground, not reaching the half way mark before he stood there. He made no attempt to speak with the two, he simply stood there, watching, waiting. It would seem as though he were expecting to stand and face the both of them. Zell looked to Sean and cocked his heat to the side, his eyes narrowing. The glare was obviously a condescending and dismissive one, however it was the look he gave Vexus which was perhaps a more interested one. He knew Sean's powers well enough, primarily because it was he whom tailored the Dragonblood to Sean's DNA, ultimately giving him the projected effects. Vexus however, was an anomaly. She had a rather interesting new look, for such a proper and powerful being.

"Well this is rather intriguing. I only sent a warning to one of you." His voice was calm and quiet, but a demonic reverb echoed and carried a distance, so that no matter where you were within 100 meters it would sound as though you were right there with him, holding an up close and personal conversation. The voice was surely not of this world, but the demonic reverbing had not at all affected the pristine and sophistication the voice held to such high regard. "Though I find it funny. I summon a woman whom killed the child of Ouroboros...and the lo and behold the child's OTHER father appears upon my doorstep as well. I wonder..." The voice let out an interested little hum as he smiled beneath the mask, knowing his cloak was unable to be tracked or monitored. What he was going to do next was a rather interesting little tactic, one that was rather risky.

"So Sean... tell me. How did you come to be allied with the very woman whom killed your son?" He asked, still prompting Sean. The Dragon was not as smart as Vexus in the least...but he was truly and equally as dangerous. Zell began clapping, the gloved hands making a substantial clapping noise. "And here I thought I was heartless. You truly do inspire me Sean. Father of the year...working with your son's slaughterer because you're too scared to fight little old me." He chuckled, the chuckle alone was an invitation for Sean to go berserk, if Zell knew anything about Sean. He then looked to Vexus and folded his arms, certain that this woman would be a nuance in her own unique little way. She was cunning, clever and more than able to use that brain of hers to compensate for a physical weakness....as he remembered in his fight with her at D.C.

This would be the first time he had to exercise extreme caution, and become the very soul of wit, as he stood against not only the Titanic Dragon, but the first villain to have ever earned his respect.

Battle Royale: An Archon, A Vex and a Dragon (Closed to Elena Vexus and Titan) Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 20th 2014, 2:04 am

It was a graveyard and what filled a graveyard more than anything was nether, an energy that fueled his very being. The dark energy would begin to run its course through his muscles, through cells and through blood as he took a deep breath.. Not only was The Lych here, but something told him that someone else was here as well, walking amongst the place of the dead. So he was not alone with his most hated enemy? Sean let a low growl ripple from his throat as he continued to walk, through the tightly wound graveyard, looking for the one that was calling out to him, with that disgusting aura of theirs. The Lych and anyone else would feel his wrath, there would be no survivors. With teeth still bared, Sean would press a hand against one of the mausoleums, feeling the smooth texture of the place underneath his hand.

’Where are you, you boney bastard.” Sean growled under his breath, silver eyes beginning to glow an ominous color. Nails would twist into claws, tearing into the material of the mausoleum and drawing deep grooves along it, until the claws disengaged from it and Sean drew his hand back to his side. He was somewhere, but Sean could not figure out exactly where that was. His tail would whip about, slamming into the mausoleum and creating a rather impressive hole within its side, before Sean continued onward, humming something to himself. He would find the bastard soon enough, and then he could find where Zell was; if Zell was really here in the first place.

He took a deep breath through his nostrils, as if that would somehow lead him to his target, yet it was simply something that Sean was doing to calm himself. A blood lust was tearing through his being, one that….well demanded that he kill something, or rather someone. What first caught his interest was walking upon a rather fancy looking vehicle, one that did not look like it would belong to The Lych, unless he started driving instead of whatever his usual mode of transportation was. The Titanic dragon approached it, eyes narrowing as he curiously let a claws drag along the hood, not scratching it but close enough that one could tell that he was touching. Who would be stupid enough to drive such a nice car into a place like this?

Sean would wonder this for a moment until he heard a familiar voice, a low growl releasing from his throat as his claws would rake along the car’s hood loudly. Where was he? Sean growled lowly, twirling around in a rapid motion and only drawing more grooves upon the paint job of the car, silver orbs darting about as if looking for the source of the voice. They were mocking him, saying something about the fact that he was working with the one that had killed Ouroboros’ son, his son…Silus? To think that he would team up with someone that would do that, no, whoever said that would pay with their tongue; Sean would rip their lying tongue out with his own two hands.  It was upon turning that he could see it, a feminine figure and then someone sitting upon a chair of some kind, likely The Lych.

One hand would reach back, figners digging into the hood of the car, tearing through the metal as if it were tissue paper. The movement was fluid, and far too fast for the mind to actually perceive, as if Sean had become nothing but a fluid tan blur. His lips would curl, revealing teeth sharp enough to tear through nearly anything, with an insane amount of ease. With a one armed jerk, the car would leap off the ground, and turning his body it would be sent sailing through the air, aimed with his half assed calculations at The Lych, or as Sean knew him; the man in the chair.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus April 28th 2014, 2:18 am

Elena really needed to stop getting sucked into there terribly awkward situations. She was honestly not sure what exactly she had stumbled into this time. A strange being had appeared in the middle of this desert, no doubt being the one who had brought the two of them here. Elena could barely make out the facial features on this individual. She activated her mechanical eye to try to examine him further, but with no luck. There was no doubt some magic at work here preventing him from being properly identified, her eye returned to normal and she stood by and hoped for an introduction.
Only one? This thing had only called one of them? Soon to find out that it had summoned her. But what for? Would it have something to do with the strange individual in the tea shop blabbering about immortality? However, his claims about the death of Ouroboros' child did not stand true. The kid had been heavily damaged yes, but he was given the antidote for the toxin which more than likely proved to be the most lethal of any of his injuries. Even if the brat didn't survive it was hardly her fault, she brought him to a hospital actually trying to keep him alive. This strange man was no doubt trying to spark a conflict.
And even more interesting, Sean? The son of the Crimson Witch? If he was who this stranger said he is, then Elena would have quite a few questions for the young man. The strange man continued on with the accusations that Vexus had killed Silus, and they continued to be false.
"I do not know much on who or what you are, be though as it may I do know that you are wrong. I did not kill the child."
She then caught a glimpse of What could only be assumed as Sean. He did not appear as she remembered him, not only because of the fangs, claws and teeth, but in general he was different in what seemed to be every aspect. The boy had smashed a hole in the mausoleum this strange being had appeared out of with a powerful swing of his tail. Elena let out a sigh and turned to the boy as he had made his way over to her Mercedes.
"Are you the same Sean that I have encountered before? Son of The Crimson Witch? You seem to have undergone some physical changes since I've last encountered you..."
There was not much to be said as the child destroyed her precious car and slung it towards the man in the chair as if the near 4 ton vehicle was made of plastic.

It just barely cleared her head as it aimed to demolish this man. She took in a deep breath, and lowly let it out. She would get over it. It was only a car. She could buy another one. Maybe. Car or not, it was not nice to destroy other's property.
"You may not recognize me, Sean darling, but I am Elena Vexus. You are going to have to pay for that $300,000 vehicle that you just destroyed once way or another. As for you, whoever you are-" She said, now turning her attention to the man who she assumed had survived the 4 tons of metal thrown at him."If you are going to try to entice people, at least get your facts straight. Liars disgust me..."

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell April 29th 2014, 4:11 pm

He was going to get crushed like a bug. Granted, he did not truly mind this, as he was safe behind his bone shell, however he did not trust the safety of the Gemini-shell. The Gemini shell augmented his own natural durability for but a moment as the car crushed him in the throne. (+4 Dur: 1 post) The armor soaked much of the damaged and any residual was nothing more than the rocking of a boat upon water. The throne's appendages moved and swiped the car aside.

The Archon chuckled. He thoroughly enjoyed Elena Vexus' claim that she did not kill Silus. He believed her, primarily because she had nothing to gain from lies. It seemed to permeate a moment where he was actually satisfied with the progression of things. He was slowly soaking information from the woman. The next thing he needed to learn was WHO killed the child, and whereabouts he could locate the person who did. Zell took a moment to look at himself. Not physically, but the effect was still the same. Look at what he was doing. Granted, as a "Hero" his job was to stop villains. These two were not exactly the apex of the moral totem pole. Perhaps it was simply him having to adjust to the feeling of hatred and malice.

"Oh? I have been misinformed? Why am I NOT surprised. IT only goes to show you...if anything must be done, one must do it one's self." He said as he pushed himself off of the throne and stepped forward to the sands. He simply stood there with a chuckle and crossed his arms. He wondered what kinds of trickery the elderly woman would have to keep him on his toes, however the dragon was not an opponent he was looking to pick a fight with. He would need to be focused down or else he was going to be a rather large problem.

All in all, the very nature of Zell told him that he was not powerful, though he knew deep within he was, he allowed humility to restrain him. He could not, and would not allow himself to expose the power he had...he would remain humble until the very end. he would not pass judgment, he would not condescend. He would go for his purpose and respect the enemies across from him...even if the persona of the Lych did not allow him to truly show the respect.

"Well now... This is interesting. A Vex and a Dragon...and little...old...me." He said eyes glowing as he chuckled and started walking forward towards his opponents. Calm and collected.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 29th 2014, 9:51 pm

The large metallic vehicle careened through the air at high speeds, smoothly sailing over Elena Vexus and landing upon the one known as The Lych, or Sean knew as The Lych. A loud crunching sound issued from the site upon impact, the metal denting further from clashing with the seemingly superhuman being, as glass would crack and shatter just as loud, falling in small shards along the dry ground. Sean’s fingers reflexively clenched into fists, nails biting into his palms but not drawing blood, only sending small sensations of pain up his arm. The bastard had accused him of working with the person that had kill his son, and that was as unforgivable as actually having done the deed, both would die as far as he was concerned.

Elena Vexus claimed however that she did not kill Silus, which caused Sean to pause for a moment, yet still his teeth were bore, sharp enough to sheer through flesh. The tip of his draconic tail would drag along in th dirt, drawing lines almost without him really needing to command it to, seeming to hunch over as if he were more than prepared to attack at a moment’s notice. She would ask if he were Sean and then mention his mother, a single eyebrow cocking upon the angry face as it twisted into one more of confusion. How the hell did this woman know his mother? She said that he had undergone some changes, and that was true. He was more powerful than before, and this time he would make sure that she stayed six feet under.

She spoke about him paying for the car that he destroyed and Sean had no real intentions of paying for anything, considering that it was a trashy car to begin with; or so the dragon thought anyway. Not that Sean was known for his knowledge of cars, so that may have simply been a form of ignorance on his part. Now how would he go about doing this? Sean let his eyes glance over the area around him, nothing within the immediate area really proving that it would be of any help to him, which meant that he would have to get creative with this. Well, creativity was not one of Sean’s strong suits, so he would have to….well wing this shit for a lack of better terms. The male leaned over and picked up a stone, small enough to fit within the palm of his hand, rough to the touch and perfect for what may or may not work.

With a quick motion, Sean reared an arm back and let it whip forward as the rock sailed towards Archon at insane speeds, a small grey blur that had no real target other than hitting him. Within that moment Sean was moving, a blur only a few inches behind the projectile, though he was not aiming for Archon, but aiming to throw a fist into the frail seeming Elena Vexus face.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Elena Vexus April 29th 2014, 11:41 pm

Elena was pleased to hear this man admitting that he was wrong, and to no surprise he managed to shake off the vehicle being thrown at him. He moved forward a bit before addressing the two of them. Very improper and unprofessional. Adding on to the rudeness, Sean failed to reply to any of her questions of statements. He obviously knew who she had been talking about when mentioning Marie just by his facial expressions. Elena just rolled her eyes and figures she would be more information out of him when this whole conflict subsided. Though, that might not be anytime soon soon as Sean found a small rock and whipped it towards the darkly clad man.
Right after he came speeding towards Vexus aiming to make contact with her face. Her eyes widened and from the ground shot up a wall of sand. Sean made contact with the sand which greatly slowed his advance, and to prevent any further movement the sand immediately tightened on him. Mere inches away from her face. The sand moved again at her command wrapping around his ankles and securing his tail. Sean was then simply rotated 180 degrees. She moved the sand beneath the boy instead of him. Vexus walked forward the pseudo-lizard now stood behind her.

She then directed her attention to the man in front of her and keeping Sean somewhat restrained.
"The proper form of address is Ms.Elena Vexus."
Vexus stood between the two men, Sean to her left and the man in black to her right. Something was bound to erupt between the three of them and there was no doubt that Sean had just thrown the first stone, quite literally too. Glancing over looking at the dark apparition of sorts she gave him a good look over and then down to the ground where he was walking. The sand began to sink downward creating a powerful sinkhole. It stretched pretty far length wise, but was not very wise. If by chance he decide to float over the gap in the ground there would be sand tendrils at the ready to grab him and drag him down to join the others that had been buried here.
"Do not move any closer, either of you. What intentions do you have here? And again, why have I been called to this location? There are other things I could be doing than disciplining a couple of children..."
She stood with one hand on her hip and the other just down at her side. It did not appear as if she was using much effort at all to manipulate the sand beneath their feet. The bondage that held Sean was not as tight as it could be, but it was mostly a test to see if he would remain still. Judging by his strength he would easily be able to break free, be though as it may she was ready for nearly anything. As for the shadowy figure, she kept a keen eye on him. With no clue on who he was or what powers he possessed there was no telling what he would do next.

Ms. Elena Vexus
The General
Elena Vexus
Elena Vexus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top