The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Lost - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:44 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Lost - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Lost - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Lost - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Lost - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Lost - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
Lost - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Lost - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Lost - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Lost - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Lost - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Lost - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Lost - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLost - Page 2 I_voting_barLost - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Lost

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lost - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost

Post by Neal Winters January 31st 2014, 6:29 pm

Neal looked straight at this person that called himself Jake, having an almost positive guess that he was the person that fell from the building. Still though, it seemed strange to him that somebody would bother trying to cover it up this much. To say that magic would have helped them in that kind of situation is also impossible, I don't think even magic can revive people from the dead. Especially not from that height with the kind of damage that would be done without doubt, unless a person had enough durability that the impact wouldn't kill.

"I would say that under normal circumstances, they could not run from a hit like this. On the other hand, I would imagine that it does not mean a person is any more than mildly phased from an impact similar to this one." Neal thought back to some of the impacts he had "suffered", and knew that anything less than fifteen or more feet did nothing more than the feeling of a mosquito bite. Mentioning which, they couldn't even begin to permeate the superhuman skin and body that he possessed. 'Well, I think they will guess me a meta-human. I think they are both meta-humans though, otherwise I have a feeling this girl would not be taking the situation so lightly.'

Neal winced, faking pain as she poked him. It was childish he knew, but could not help trying to at least seem normal to these people as much as he could. Of course, she found this "Jake's" story to be completely unbelievable. Something that he knew was far over the top, very few people even knew about the magical world. He was one of the few that knew of it, and went so far as to say that his knowledge of it was something not to be taken lightly. "I will tell you both the truth, I am a meta-human. So, if you would both drop it... I think this could be much more civil. Jake, I think you were the person that fell from the sky. Helia, I think it is fairly obvious that you are a meta-human. You don't even become phased by the thought of Jake falling from the sky, and then you go so far as to say that his story is completely ridiculous." Neal spoke with authority, knowledge, and a clear show of understanding.

"Anyways, why don't you both just say what your abilities are. All of them, not just the ones that the general public consider super. If you have speed or strength, durability or fighting skills, even intense knowledge that would be impossible by human standards. Just say them so that we are not arguing about a pointless discussion, I hate wasting my time. Also, we might as well all give our alignments right away. I would be considered a hero by most standards, what about you two?"

Neal Winters
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2014-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen January 31st 2014, 6:41 pm

Jeisen had been lucky in the fall. What had made him fall in the first place, also helped make the impact a whole lot less painful than it should have been. When he struck the lightning rod, it forced him into a half way form of lightning and his regular body. When he hit the ground, his insides were still mostly lightning form, meaning the impact's force had rippled with in him like water. It didn't hurt him very much, but it was sure as hell confusing. He could barely walk into the alley way afterwards. But now his head was one straight

well then...I'm me... and jake is a good name for now. And my story isn't completely ridiculous thank you very much weird biker lady. And... european boy who is no european. How about no on the powers part mmkay? But as for alignment... Neither? I do whats right, what I deem right. Nothing more nothing less

But even now, Jeisen's fighting experience kicked in. He against the wall, trying to feel how thick it was. He took in the fact there was a sewer access point to his right, and that he still had his mark on the end of the alleyway. Three escape routes would be enough if things turned shitty
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2014-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by creator January 31st 2014, 7:16 pm

Helia was calm until Neal tried to boss her around and Jake tried to call her out of her name.  She cracked her knuckles and her neck then she sang.  The song was sweet and low and happy yet sad.  It only lasted for a few seconds but then there was a quiet in the air that lasted longer.  Just as she opened her eyes a fog rushed from a nearby sewer and engulfed her forming an egg like shape that gently twisted as if it were a cloud.  It pulled away and the girl was standing there in her hero attire and in seconds she looked at Neal and with a flick of her head she sent a wave of fog to gently wash a very thick stream of her partner over him as a warning.

"Don't tell me what to do Mr.Neal." She said then she looked at Jake out of the corner of her eye.

"And as for alignment, I am a hero....with destructive tendencies." She said as she crossed her arms and began to dig under her nails with her fingers.

She stared at jake daring him to run, being the fact that he is neutral in his acts if he ran Helia could justify her actions as she was suspicious of what he was doing before he crashed.  She would love to show this guy just how "Weird" she could be.

"I'm pretty decent at fighting and I have I high durability so a fall like this would hurt but i'd still be able to walk...after a few seconds of sitting or laying on the ground."
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Winters January 31st 2014, 7:39 pm

Neal gave off a slight grin, seeing that his plan to get them all talking openly and honestly had worked. At least for the most part, but it seemed they were at each others throats now. "I apologize for the rudeness firstly, secondly I don't see why you'd think I was European. They have thick accents, I have a mid-west accent, trained through colleges to be more than understandable by most English speaking people in the world. It seems that we all share a high durability in common, but I think mine is probably a little higher than yours Helia. My intellect is also something considered to be superhuman, but that would be the extent of my powers." Neal spoke with only honesty now, his voice completely level and calm with no real emotions seeping with his speech.

Neal watched them both, the transformation of Helia into what he assumed was her crime fighting uniform and "Jake" seeming to look for an escape route. 'Both of them are trying to either intimidate or escape it seems, high feelings were flared by my questioning. Perhaps I should avoid anything for now and let them both play out their own routines for the moment.'

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Neal Winters:
Kira Ito:
Neal Winters
Post Mate
Post Mate

Job : Student
Humor : Childish, with a hint of vulgarity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen January 31st 2014, 8:00 pm

Jeisen ignored the two as he walked to the corner of the alleyway. He pressed his back against the corner and glanced around it. He had one finger up to his lips in a shush type of manner, the other hand low palming a knife. A few seconds past before he relaxed a fraction. He shook his head at the two

We should have this conversation in a more private place, I'm not liking...

He leaned back against the wall and looked around the corner again

Not liking the amount of traffic on its way here. Looks like police. Lets move please

Jeisen placed his hand over his mark as he looked around the corner once more. When he moved away, the mark was gone. He sprinted at the wall and did a wall run, taking him high enough to grab the fire escape. He knocked down the ladder for the other two and headed for the roof
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by creator January 31st 2014, 10:39 pm

Helia watched as Jake got a little apprehensive. He walked to a wall then ran up it after a few seconds of hiding behind it. Helia turned to look down the alleyway and saw that cops were beginning to show...but it was probably for some other coincidental reason. Helia watched as a ladder dropped to the ground with a loud bang.

"You are trying to be sneaky and yet you drop a heavy ladder onto the ground and let it crash."
Helia said looking at jake.

She rolled her eyes and shook her head as she grabbed onto a part of nerfram and guided herself up. She stepped onto the roof then looked over to stare at neal.

"Hurry up."
She said lowly so as to not attract any "Attention".

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Helia-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6880-super-hero-1

Yumo-(renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6905-blood-weaver

Eeli-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7307-creator

Karah (Renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8099-karah-helstine
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Winters January 31st 2014, 11:40 pm

Neal listened as "Jake" and Helia spoke. It seemed that cops were coming, and that was something that Neal didn't want to be dragged into right now. The man that was calling himself Jake quickly ran up the wall, and then knocked the fire escape ladder down. He was helping them get up and away from the police, something that Neal didn't mind since the questioning always bothered him.

It was a valid point that Helia made about Jake saying to be sneaky and then dropping the ladder and letting it crash. Neal began climbing the ladder, heading up after Helia so that he didn't slow her down. He was, after all, rather slow in comparison to most meta-humans. Before too long, the police had made it to the ladder. Neal had luckily made it to the top and onto the roof by that time, and then struggled to even so much as begin lifting it back upward. He looked sheepishly to the other two, wondering if either of them would be able to list it back up toward the roof. "So, would either of you be able to lift the ladder back up here?"

Neal would walk toward the middle of the roof, keeping an eye on both of these people at all times. Even though the woman had announced herself as a hero, Neal was still skeptical of the both of them.

Neal Winters:
Kira Ito:
Neal Winters
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen February 1st 2014, 4:19 am

God did these people no know how to do anything for themselves? Bah... It didn't really matter. They seemed nice enough even if the fog lady was a bit aggressive and the other man seemed like a computer. For some reason, he didn't doubt that they were heroes despite how weird they were. He might as well get them out of this mess. He threw two knives in a fraction of a second at the later. They hit the joints holding it, causing the to break and the ladder to fall

Let go already, Weird fog girl, can you lay down some fog to cover us, or would you like me too lay down some cover?

He asked as he drew a smoke grenade from the lining of his jacket. God these guys seemed sooo slow like they were trying to be caught. But Jeisen wasn't about to leave them.
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by creator February 1st 2014, 7:21 pm

Helia looked at Jake and scoffed before leaning over the railing. She waved to the cops as they looked at her with a look of pure awe.

"Hey misters can you do me a favor and go to sleep for a bit." She said with a smile.

The cops nodded and waved back without thinking of what she said. When they finally realized what she said a huge rush of fog fell onto the cops. It quickly dispersed as if it wasn't there at all and the cops were lying on the floor in a daze.

"Done."
Helia said as she brushed her hands off and went to face the others.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Winters February 2nd 2014, 12:22 pm

Neal watched these two, "Jake" seemed frustrated while Helia was rather calm with a smile. While Jake took an aggressive approach to prevent the police from getting up by throwing knives at and destroying the ladder, Helia used her fog to cause the police to go unconscious. It seemed to him that both of these people had different powers, the fog was quite dangerous it seemed. The man seemed to have a high level of strength though, at least enough that his knives were able to destroy the ladder by being thrown at it. Neal on the other hand was the only person who had shown no superhuman skills, even going so far as to reveal that he was very physically weak. He found that it would likely make him looked at as less right now, but he was far above average intelligence in both categories of learning.

"Well, I am sorry I wasn't able to help more yet. I am sure that it won't be too long before I can show you two something about me." Neal spoke apologetically, as if he really had not much to offer. It was strange to him, but he found it strange that these people likely thought him less meta than they were.

Neal would begin to walk, heading toward the next building. There wasn't much gap, so he knew that with a good jump he'd be able to make it. Still though, he wondered what else these two were capable of.

Neal Winters:
Kira Ito:
Neal Winters
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen February 2nd 2014, 6:55 pm

Jeisen watched weird fog lady as she took out the cops. He pursed his lips up a bit, trying not to call her weird fog lady anymore. Did she just choke them out with fog? He couldn't really tell with well.... all the fog in the way. His knives however, were Mia. He could feel his marks on them, but they were too close to the cops to get them back. His throw had been much more a skill shot then a strength one, though he doubted anyone really picked up on that. It didn't seem like these guys forte even if the other guy was a computer person thingy. Jeisen walked over to the edge of the building, judging the gap. He backed up then ran forward at normal human speeds and jump. He barely made it across and rolled with the landing so he wouldn't get hurt. HE motioned for the others to come on after him
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by creator February 10th 2014, 6:40 pm

Helia admired her work as she looked back over to the cops. She then looked at Neal and smiled while waving off his comment.

"Most people have their strong suits and fighting really just happens to be one of mine. Don't apologize because you didn't show off or anything." She said then she walked over to the ledge, and her fog slid over the gap giving her a bridge to cross.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Winters February 10th 2014, 10:10 pm

Neal leapt from the edge of the building, pushing off of the corner of the ledge. He propelled himself forward with the momentum, and was able to come into a roll on the next building. It took all of his strength and agility just to make the jump, but he was able to do it without too much of a hassle. If it weren't for his reaction time and reflexes though, he doubted that his strength would have been enough to allow him to cross the gap. He felt that his playing down of skills was not working well on the girl, she seemed to think that he had some quite strong suits. It was true, but he still always preferred to be looked at as a little weaker than average. It gave him an advantage against people when they underestimated him, but the same went for everybody.

"I apologize for being a touch colloquial earlier, but I humbly acquiesce your compliment. Now, let us not dawdle here any longer, and make some headway in getting away from any more police." Neal intentionally decided to advance his speech level, since these people did seem to seriously doubt him. He'd rather be looked at as having a reasonably impressive vocabulary and high intelligence, than looked at as a nearly normal human.

Neal Winters:
Kira Ito:
Neal Winters
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top