The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Medical Hospital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Medical Hospital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Medical Hospital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Medical Hospital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Medical Hospital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Medical Hospital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Medical Hospital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Medical Hospital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Medical Hospital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Medical Hospital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Medical Hospital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Medical Hospital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Medical Hospital

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Medical Hospital - Page 2 Empty Re: Medical Hospital

Post by Morire January 20th 2014, 4:15 pm

The doctor sees the phone lying on a bench...snags it up, looks at the caller ID and says breathlessly into the phone

"Dear gods, This is Doctor Viekke... I was checking on some of the patients in the los angeles hospital.... there is a terrifying man in the basement! he has three people in the basement, one is in pieces! oh god! Get someone down here immediately! he is wearing a blue and white shirt, and darker blue pants, black and red shoes and his hair is white! please hurry! oh no! he is coming after me! and drops the phone to the floor

pushing the button for the elevator doors to close

Morire
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2014-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by creator January 20th 2014, 5:05 pm

Once eeli entered the hallway he ran straight to his phone then stopped. One obvious thought ran through his mind and he felt so very stupid.

"If it was this easy to find my phone."
He started then he heard the clicking of the closing doors.

The doctor was on his way up and eeli was on his way down. He looked at his phone then grabbed the phone.

"Hello this is creator umm what did the guy before me say?"
He asked the people on the other line, but they had just hung up and didn't here him talking.

He looked at his phone in shock then at his body which was completly covered with staiins from the girl hanging from the ceiling.

"He framed me." He said in a whisper that quickly turned cold.

He grabbed his phone and called his friend who quickly answered.

"Helia what would you do if someone had framed you for a very bad crime." He asked through clenched teeth

"I would find him....and cause so much pain it'll obliterate every nerve in his body." She said coldly into the phone.

This answer echoed into his head and yet he knew already that couldn't kill the man. But he knew he would put him through a world of heart until he told the truth.

"Time to create this ass woopin." Eeli said as he reached the elevator doors.

He ripped open the doors and destructivly crawled up the elvator shaft after the oh so great Dr. Viekke. His strong vampire like grip ripping through the old water damaged stone.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Helia-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6880-super-hero-1

Yumo-(renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6905-blood-weaver

Eeli-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7307-creator

Karah (Renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8099-karah-helstine
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Morire January 20th 2014, 5:18 pm

The doctor smiles wickedly, hearing the doors ripped wide open. Well.... time to hide

there are a dozen heart-pounding seconds before the elevator doors *DING* open and the doctor runs, out the doors, into the parking lot, over to his car and into the seat.

he slams the key into the ignition, turning the engine over, slamming the car into drive and pointing it to the exit.

the tires throw up clouds of smoke, as he tears out.

passing a nearby shrub, he dives out, leaving his car to shoot off down the road by itself...

I have to hope that throws him off my trail

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The history of Dr. Mor.:

Medical Hospital - Page 2 Mor_gr12
Morire
Morire
Post Mate
Post Mate

Humor : Superpowers do not always mean you are a Superhero.

Back to top Go down

Post by creator January 20th 2014, 5:55 pm

"Dr.Viekki,"  Eeli sang ominously, "We have another patient for you."  Ripped through the bottom of the floor and busted through the elevator doors.

Just as he made it outside cops were screaming from down the street and a car was driving from the scene of the crime.  Eeli knew that the fleeing car housed the Dr..  He ran with all his speed quickly catching up to the car.  When he got to the front of the car he punched the hood with all his might.  The car jerked upwards then fell back down as if it hit a wall.

"O Dr. Viekki."  He hummed as he walked to the side of the car.

The door was open and nobody was in the driver seat.  Eeli looked around then jumped up onto the ledge of a one story building. He climbed up then scanned the scene of the crime.  The cops had just arrived and began a search of the area.  Just as Eeli was about to give up on the Deluted Dr. Viekki he  noticed a white stain under a mass of green bushes.  The moon shinned behind him as his aura ripped through the wind around him and created a shining scicle in his hand.

"Dr.Viekki your patient is here."  
He said in a hushed tone before juimpin into the air.
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Morire January 20th 2014, 6:13 pm

The doctor's glasses reflect the white light of the moon, making his glasses completely opaque, his voice is a serpentlike hiss escapes his lips as he chants an ancient spell quickly, Begone or Die, the choice is yours... You were given exactly what you asked for.

Green mist rises from the ground at his feet... forming intricate patterns that seem to only occasionally form scaly snakes, gruesome skulls, and crossed bones...

The history of Dr. Mor.:

Morire
Morire
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by creator January 20th 2014, 6:20 pm

Eeli looked down at the symbols as he was on the verge of landing. Eeli formed a whip in his left hand and swung it onto a neaby branch on a tree. He swung onto a piece of ground that didn't have any symbols scrawled into it.

"Who said i was going to die." He said as the whip dropped to the ground.

He swung the whip and attempted crack it against the Dr's back.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Morire January 20th 2014, 6:25 pm

The lash tears through the lab-coat, raising a heavy red welt on the Dr's back, as he snarls in pain.

Bolts of pain and death! he cries, flinging a dozen glowing green darts out through the mist...

The doctor's bag is under a nearby bush, him not having enough time to pick it back up...

[Magic 6][Low Spell]
Morire
Morire
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by creator January 20th 2014, 6:30 pm

Eeli looks at the mist in shock as darts of green flew towards him. He did a cart wheel sideways then flipped three times to avoid some of the darts. One of the darts scratched apart the sleeve of my kimono. He looked at the doctor then swung the whip again with more strength than before.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Morire January 20th 2014, 6:44 pm

The doctor tries to duck but instead catches the tip across the face underneath his eye, breaking open the skin, spurting blood from the new wound...

I have to get out of here he whispers under his breath... and dives under the bushes, grabbing the satchel

The green poison burns and numbs your arm... working its way up your bloodstream

a loud hiss, like a car tire losing all of its air, comes from underneath the bush... followed by a huge black cloud...

The history of Dr. Mor.:

Morire
Morire
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Winters January 20th 2014, 6:54 pm

At his hotel room, Neal had woken early the morning after he met Uzma. His mind was racing, and the only thing he could think about was getting out and doing something truly constructive. There were still a few hours before his scheduled lecture at the local University, and he knew there would be something for him to help with in this place.

As he jumped from his window, dressed in the uniform he wore when in a crime fighting mood, Neal walked slowly around the streets of Los Angeles looking for some crime. I took him some time, but he found an area with a number of cops surrounding it. 'The hospital, but what would they be doing there? I need to look around and see why.' Just as he was thinking that though, he noticed a man running after a car and then slammed the hood in. Neal's only question was just who this person was.

As he was about to intervene, the person jumped on top of a building and then jumped back down. In the bushes, a man leapt forth with a green mist and patterns forming around him. 'Definitely seems like one of these two are a villain, but which one. Both seem to be about destruction, and I have no idea who either is.'

It seemed that the doctor was the villain here though, and Neal knew that he needed to intervene now. Very quickly, he pulled out his gun, and fired two shots from the muzzle. Powerful gusts of wind, likely capable of blowing the mist and shapes away from whoever that human being was. Having the gun at full power, it was also likely to move that doctor a little bit.

Neal Winters:
Kira Ito:
Neal Winters
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 117
Job : Student
Humor : Childish, with a hint of vulgarity
Registration date : 2014-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by creator January 20th 2014, 7:01 pm

"This guy is crazy." Eeli said with a hint of anger.

His arm was going numb from the scratch he got before.  He saw Dr.Viekke  run under the bush then a plume of black smoke filled the air.  Eeli jumped to higher ground and covered his mouth in case some of the poison was able to get to where he was at.

"Your not getting away." He called through his sleave.

He jumped as high as he could then pulled out a giant fan.  He swung with all his might sending strong winds to disperse the poison.

"Man it's times like this i wish i could coontrol wind." He said through deep breaths.

Just as he made the comment two very strong bursts of wind erupted out of nowhere. The clouds of poison vanished and Eeli was knocked off of his feet. The wind and the blow to the ground together knocked all his weapons out of his hands causing them to vanish like they were a mirage.

"Ummmmm." Was all he could manage when the wind stopped.
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Morire January 20th 2014, 7:02 pm

The exhaled cloud likely saved the doctors life, from his place under the bush and inside the opaque cloud, he was very difficult to target.

the bullets blast into the area and blow the doctor out of the bushes, and into the street...

the poison gas is harmlessly scattered.

"Backup, damn... I should have known that guy had backup..." he pants, clutching his side... blood seeping between his fingers.

He turns and runs, moving quickly toward the hospital, hoping that the presence of police officers will prevent his death... his (dyed) brown hair is thick with mud and twigs...

The history of Dr. Mor.:

Morire
Morire
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Winters January 20th 2014, 7:43 pm

It seemed the concussive force had caused them both some trouble. Probably for the best, he couldn't tell which one was evil anyways. So, Neal decided to fire off two more shots, this time one at both. They were piercing shots, and aimed at non-vital locations of the body. On the doctor, it was the center of his leg and between tendons, and the young man it was the right shoulder.

"Stop where you are, both of you. I will fire more shots if you don't."

He would stop and look toward the police. It was obvious for him to jump down off the bridge if they were to try detaining anybody. It wouldn't be difficult for him to get away, especially since he could make the police think him dead.

Neal Winters:
Kira Ito:
Neal Winters
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by creator January 20th 2014, 8:01 pm

Eeli saw a guy atop a nearby building and looked to see a gun in his hand. There was a quick bang sound that eeli knew already. The poison was gone but he still needed to regain a little more energy before getting up to attack. He quickly thought of a wooden shield about the size of his chest. The top corner of the shield was splintered sending splinters of wood into his skin and a severe wound skinned the top of his shoulder, but it would've been worse.

The guy yelled for Eeli to stop but he was busy trying to force the guy to feel serious pain.

"Maybe you should've started with that instead of a gun shot." Eeli called to the man.

He got up and rubbed his arm for a few seconds and then glared at the man. Then he realized the cops were still at the hospital. They surley couldnt have missed the whole thing.

Helia-(Hero)

Yumo-(renegade)

Eeli-(Hero)

Karah (Renegade)
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Morire January 20th 2014, 8:42 pm

Doctor Mor flings a vial behind himself, and as it shatters the venom spires upward crystallizing into a shield, protecting himself from the next devastating shell... sending purple shards in all directions... the poison quickly deteriorates into harmless mist

Mor heads forward, as the red and blue lights of the police cruisers grow much closer... seven different cruisers screech to a halt, and the large men in dark blue and tan climb out, all shouting for him to hit the ground and to drop the satchel.

What is going on? the highest ranking officer shouts over the orders of all the others as he climbs out of his cruiser, gun at the ready.

I am... Doctor Norman Viekke. I work at the hospital and I called when I found the guy in the basement. I fled from the mad man and when I got outside I tried to drive away from the super-powered psycho! he destroyed my car! Then his partner tried to shoot me a bunch of times! please you must help me! I can help the poor men and women that he tortured in the hospital but I am afraid to go back by myself! he half screams in pain and terror
Morire
Morire
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Neal Winters January 20th 2014, 9:06 pm

Neal jumped off the bridge, landing on his back and making sure that the police would see him. He wanted them thinking that he was dead for now. They wouldn't investigate him immediately. He'd run, using back ways, and then quickly making it back to his hotel room. It seemed that he wouldn't be able to do anything to help anyways. Still, he was able to get out and get some fresh air before lecturing.

Neal went to turn on the news and then heard about the killings, something that he would need to watch out for in other areas. Missing persons from hospitals or killings in hospitals. It may be a sign as to who was doing it. It also brought to his attention, that the doctor that he met was likely the criminal. The more intelligent of the two he saw, and more likely capable of performing atrocities on living people.

He went to change into his suit, quickly putting on his pants, shirt, belt and shoes. He brushed his teeth and looked in the mirror, making sure that he was in a proper condition. His face was clean, and the quick shower before getting dressed had removed the filth from his face. He then went on to throw on his tie and vest, placing the jacket on top. He was wearing his black suit and white shirt, black tie around his neck. He found it a good look for morning lectures.

Neal Winters:
Kira Ito:
Neal Winters
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top