The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
New Beginnings  I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
New Beginnings  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
New Beginnings  I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
New Beginnings  I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
New Beginnings  I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
New Beginnings  I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
New Beginnings  I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
New Beginnings  I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
New Beginnings  I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
New Beginnings  I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
New Beginnings  I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
New Beginnings  I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
New Beginnings  I_vote_lcapNew Beginnings  I_voting_barNew Beginnings  I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

New Beginnings

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Beginnings  Empty New Beginnings

Post by Hanna November 8th 2013, 10:05 pm

Salone was asleep on the couch, a blanket tossed over her, her hand trapped between her cheek and her pillow. Penny came into the room and turned off the TV before glancing at her friend. Salone had been missing out on quite a bit of sleep and Penny often woke up to her pacing the house or taking out her frustrations on a punching bag. The dogs were asleep in their massive dog bed, one an Irish wolf hound and the other one a wolf German Sheppard mix. Salone had been rather hesitant about getting another dog, let alone two. Penny suspected it was because of the Sheppard mix’s name he had come with. Dragon.

The wolf hound raised his white head and wagged his tail sleepily, before stretching and following Penny over to the kitchen. He whined faintly when he saw the box of dog treats on the counter.

“Shhh, Gir,” Penny said, opening the box, tossing him a treat. Gir crunched on it enthusiastically causing Dragon to wake up. Trotting over the yellow eyed dog wiggled his entire body like a puppy, asking for a treat as well.

“Look what you did,” Penny accused Gir in a low voice; who in turn looked pleased with himself. She stiffened however when Salone mumbled something in her sleep and attempted to roll over; the plan didn’t work out so well. Even the dogs seemed to stiffen as Salone shifted around. The woman was nine months pregnant and notoriously grumpy, even Penny tried to steer clear of the woman who looked like she was about to pop at any second.

Penny returned to cleaning up the kitchen in as much silence as possible. Putting the nutella and fruit loops away in the pantry but leaving the cinnamon rolls out. She would wait on dishes because at caused a load of racket. Penny cleared away loose color pencils, leaving the sketch book on the coffee table, and hanging the guitar back up on it’s stand.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Peoples:

New Beginnings  Tumblr10
Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Tell me I'm a fricken fairy princess one more time... I dare you."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 754
Job : I am a book person... I read, sniff, and throw them at obnoxious people
Humor : Oh you like that character? Let me kill them for you. :D
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings  Empty Re: New Beginnings

Post by Artemis November 8th 2013, 11:01 pm

Artemis had more or less. She still had problems with well, wearing clothes and the new dogs Salone and Penny got followed her around when she wasn't locked into her room, which had become a refuge from the annoying pups. Speaking of no clothes however, Artemis left her room with out any. She had this conversation with Penny and Salone a thousand times before, the house was warm so why would she need to wear anything. But Artemis had hear the treat box bing open and slunk her way to the kitchen, doing her best to slide past Penny and the dogs. However, as soon as Dragon noticed her it was all over. Him and Gir where following her around again. Artemis sighed and waved to Penny, who at this point just rolled her eyes. She grabbed the box and treats and pulled one out and munched on one before putting the box pack. She didn't understand why Gir and Dragon liked them so much, they tasted kinda bland to her. She just slinked over to the cinnimon rolls and grabbed one, at least they tasted better. She was munching on it before Artemis realized something.

"Where is the deer I caught, I left it on the table..."
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell November 8th 2013, 11:40 pm

Shi was, as always on the prowl. He was searching for Evil, looking for it, waiting for it to rear it’s ugly head so that he may strike at the exposed neck. Things like this had become a ritual…his ritual. California, the origin of his stomping grounds in the North America. He strode with a confident swagger, his honor and pride openly worn in his armor and his stance, and his mask blocking his eye from the public. IT had been so long since he had been here. The last time was when he had met Salone, Yam’s little…friend. Shi had yet to give her the news, mostly because he was unsure of how to do it. It was never easy being the bearer of bad-news. Shi had been doing it since the dawn of life itself…and to this day it still had not gotten any easier.

Perhaps he should give her the news now… Suddenly there was a loud ringing, and Shi’s head snapped to the direction of the noise. Either it was school getting out for the day, or it was a bank. Well the last time Shi checked, school didn’t end at 10:00 am. Shi grunted, and within a moment he shadow-stepped towards the commotion. He came form the shadow step in between the masked robbers and their getaway van. His energy sparked form his feet, the sandals he had made from the bones of Yam, and the necklace with Yam’s fang adorning his neck. He looked to the robbers who looked at him, shocked by his sudden appearance.

”It’s one of them heroes git em!” The man in the lead called out as he lined up his high tech submachine gun. She drew his blade and with extreme focus, he began to twist the blade in front of him, as if it were a propeller to a boat, or a helicopter. The bullet fended off many of the blades, granting him virtual immunity. The guns all clicked, showing that they were finished with their current magazines. Shi stopped the rotation with a slow twirl of the katana in the air. The men just looked shocked, Shi’s eyes narrowed, he took the mask off of his face, and all of the men shook as their eyes lined up with his. With a nether-infused fist, Shi punched the van, propelling it back at vast speeds into the brick wall, across the street, causing it to blow through and send the Van’s dying alarm off.

”Drop the bags.” Shi commanded, the dragon within him bellowing out the command, using intimidation to win the day. They did and without another second past a tendril of Nether energy wrapped around them and squeezed firmly. Shi heard the police coming and so he used the remaining charge in his foot wraps to shadow step a few meters around the side of the bank, where he could make his way back to wherever he could. Shi eventually made his way through the suburbs of the region, suddenly feeling a sudden urge to go somewhere. Where it was he had no idea, but still…he was going apparently.

He eventually found himself at a strange house…he walked up to the door, and pressed it. It did not open, nor make the noise that alerted the owner that he had been here. Instead he began to look around, placing the mask back on his face before seeing the doorbell. He pressed it and then proceeded to knock on the door politely before standing still, awaiting one to answer the door for him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
New Beginnings  Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna November 9th 2013, 12:26 am

“The Deer is in the big freezer,” Penny stated, sounding vaguely amused at the idea of a whole deer sitting on the island.

The doorbell rang and Salone’s eyes snapped open, eyes blazing gold for a few seconds before she struggled to her feet. Applying some light pressure as she stood to her back to alleviate weight.

“Artemis,” Salone stated tiredly. “Do I really need to ask again?”

The pregnant woman waited until Artemis had left before opening the door. She could hear the dogs wrestling in the background and Penny banging around with the dishes. However, she was not expecting to see Shi in a mask...

“What are you doing here?” Salone asked, it wasn’t demanding or angry, just tired and weary. “You can take that ridiculous thing off; no one here is going to kill you except for the dogs. They might lick you to death.”

With that she stepped aside to let him in, shifting nervously from foot to foot. Last time she had seen Shi, Jake had died and he had left her alone to deal with the trauma. He also didn’t know that it was Jake’s child she was carrying… unless he had guessed within the short time she had known him. Penny looked up from doing the dishes, spotting Shi from the entry way. It didn’t look like Salone’s usual brand of male, the time collector generally went for jock-esqe men with a funny side. This guy however looked all Asian seriousness.

“Who-“

“Penny this is Shi, Jake’s dad.”

Penny’s dark eyebrows shot up, the dragon man had an old dragon man? Great. Just great. “He looks good for his age,” was all the British woman said before going back to the dishes. Dragon and Gir cocked their heads before going over to sniff him, wagging their tails politely.

“Huh,” Was all Salone said. Generally the werewolves (as Salone liked to call them) were bouncing all over people trying to look their face. Her fingers drifted to the dragon medallion around her neck and she rubbed it thoughtfully.

My Peoples:

New Beginnings  Tumblr10
Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis November 9th 2013, 12:06 pm

Artemis shoulders shrunk, if it was in the freezer then it was already but up and hard as a rock. She mumbled, because her quick snack was now gone. She finished up her cinnamon roll around the time Salone woke up. Artemis was going to argue, but the look Salone had given her made he think it wouldn't be worth it. She shuffled off to her room, the dogs followed her up to the point of her room ,where she closed the doors on their faces and they started to play with each other. Artemis sloppy put he clothes on before exiting her room and smelling something odd. She shifted into a wolf and walked to the front of the house. There was a man standing there and he had a strange mask in his hand. He smelt like that one strange kid he met before. He smelt like a rotten carcass. Artemis let out a low pitched growl as a warning.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell November 9th 2013, 10:19 pm

”We are not going through this again!” Shi spoke, but it wasn’t his words that left his mouth. His mask removed and his crimson eyes locked with Artemis. Artermis would see the visage of the reaper himself, adorned in samurai armor of death itself. Those whom looked into the eyes of Shi, knew him for whom he was. She would know she looked upon Death itself. Shi realized that his voice had sounded very particularly like Yam’s, though he simply brushed it off at the moment.  By the way, I think Penny is flirting with you….go for it gramps! Yam’s voice echoed in his mind. Shi rolled his eyes with a heavy sigh.

I am Death Incarnate, I cannot feel the compulsion to love another in the same manner as you believe. Also I am your father, I am not you "gramps" Shi replied within the confines of his dark and hollow mind. The dark sanctuary of his mind echoed with confusion as Yam gave his typical dopey “huh?” in response.

But then how did you end up with me? Yam asked, simply challenging Shi;s logic as a rebellous teenager would.

Well you see when a man and a woman love each other very much they-

Aiyiyiyi nonononono! Stoppit that’s not what I meant!  Yam snapped back like a kid with his hands over his ears.

But that’s what you asked Shi snickered a little to himself

I mean how does an incarnate of Death have a kid? Not physically but how- well you know

When I had you I was not a Death Incarnate at the time. I was Yu Shi, the master of the rain from the Chinese mythology. When I fell from grace…when I killed your mother, I had truly then become a Death Incarnate, a heart full of corruption and genocidal desire. Then you and Rai Nagataki defeated me. In second life I was born a human man, one whom bore the name of Ryurou Shi…thus I have always been able to have children…but emotion is not as influential upon me. He thought to Yam…instead of having some form of witty remark Yam simply remained Silent for a moment, Shi looked form Artemis to Salone.

”Salone. How are you-“You should totally go for Penny. Yam added in with a snigger.

”Yamu chikushō!!”Shi cursed as he rubbed the back of his neck, a familiar trait that Yam and he shared. He took in a deep calming breath before a slow tantric exhale before looking back at Salone with a smile. ”Salone…I came to see if you are well. I See I have come when you have company…shall I return at a later date then?” Shi said, before noticing the little puppies. Shi smiled and squatted down and held out a hand to one with a warm and kind smile. IT was wonderful how most animals did not fear the reaper.

New Beginnings  Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna November 10th 2013, 3:20 am

“Artemis,” Salone said in a low warning tone, showing that she meant business before the tone and sound of Shi’s voice registered in her mind. Pain flickered across her face and she attempted to hide it… Shi for a moment had sounded like Jake. Penny finished with the dishes and started the dishwasher, causing Gir to stiffen and bark at it.

“Gir,” Salone stated in the same warning tone she had just used on Artemis and he stopped, head drooping.

“Guess being pregnant scares even the dogs,” Salone muttered before Gir chased Dragon out the dog door, the over grown puppy slid haphazardly over the wood flooring. That was when she caught the look on Shi’s face. He appeared to be arguing with himself or... someone. Salone’s fingers found the dragon amulet and she wondered briefly is Shi had something along those lines.

“They happen to live here actually, Penny sleeps upstairs and Artemis just invited herself to live with us when she found out about my situation.” She sighed, her hand running over her large belly before she motioned for Shi to sit down on the couch or chair. Anyone of the seats would do. It would appear that she had avoided the how she was doing question, people rarely got an answer to it now more than ever.

“Is there a reason you’re here, Shi?” Salone asked hesitantly, “Or is this merely a pleasure visit?”
She suspected that something was afoot. Salone looked at the coffee table and closed her sketch book before looking up at the creature again, her fingers reaching out for Artemis. The seemingly only sane one here in this mess surprisingly. Penny was cleaning something different over in the corner, leaving Salone and Shi’s conversation pretty much private but available to Artemis’ ears as well.

My Peoples:

New Beginnings  Tumblr10
Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis November 10th 2013, 10:04 pm

Artemis stopped growling at Salones request, but kept her eyes on this strange man. She didn't like him, not one little bit. Yet part of him seemed strangely familiar, but couldn't put her finger on it. She walked over to Salone and pressed her head against Salones hand as she reached out. She was planning to keep this man in her sight, especially with Salone in her currently state.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell November 11th 2013, 11:53 pm

”Actually, I came to you for two things.” Shi said as he watched the little werewolves do their thing. Then Artemis looked to him, and he smiled softly. Unlike his son, Shi was a disciplined man, and he was not abut to give this little shape-shifter the satisfaction. He cleared his throat and proceeded to go on. I came to congratulate you, it seems as though Yam has left you with his title. My heart to you, Dragon Queen.” Shi said formally as he lowered his head and took off his straw hat. Yam, from the depths of Death, reached out, being close enough to the amulet, letting Salone hear him.

Hey…He said mentally.  Shi then looked to the belly and chuckled slightly. Shi opened his mouth again to speak, only to realize that his words didn’t leave his mouth. "I also came to see my grand-well...I won't spoil the surprise." he added teasingly. He took a moment to contemplate how the shape shifter would respond to him. He gave a thoughtful exhale before he resolved that her attacking him was fine...though the second she proved even remotely out of control she was a thread...and would be dealt with.

”No there isn’t a crown…which sucks, but hey good news is that means Artemis can’t chew on it!” Shi then groaned. He cleared his throat. ”Forgive me…these outbursts are difficult to contain.” Shi said apologetically. He looked to penny and suddenly he wolf-whistled, Shi drew his katana and jabbed himself in the foot, causing his mouth to fly shut with a wince and a slight groan. Son…stop talking. NOW! He growled mentally. He growled, as he drew the blade from his foot, the deep purple black blood of Death spilling onto his white sock. Dude...you're an idiot...you know I can't feel anything right?

”I should probably leave.” Shi said with a cough, as he turned to walk away.

New Beginnings  Samhai10
Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna November 12th 2013, 1:03 am

Salone’s eyes widened in shock, she hadn’t even thought of Jake’s dragon king title. Heck, that was the last thing on her mind.

“Oh my…” Salone breathed out, massaging her forehead. “Does this mean I have to waltz around in a dress and attend meetings and stuff? Because, I don’t do dresses or meetings-” She stiffened suddenly as a familiar sensation flooded the back of her mind… Jake...

Jake? Her thoughts whispered, sounding in awe but it was also pained and of loss. The memory of him when he collapsed onto the pavement… blood everywhere… How?

Salone was distracted by Shi again, if he had noticed her sudden- emotional shift he didn’t say anything. She smiled slightly, “I know I’m having a girl Shi… a rather violent girl from the feeling of things.”

The Time Collector ran her fingers through Artemis’ fur and then there was that outburst again… the one that sounded like Jake, even the behaviors. Penny’s head jolted up and her eyes narrowed at being wolf whistled at. She was not an object and she would beat Shi with the spatula in her hand if he did it again.

When Shi tried to leave, Salone stood, “Shi… what’s going on? And don’t you dare say nothing. You know better than to lie to a pregnant woman who-“

She abruptly gasped in pain causing Penny to look up again. Salone’s face had turned white and she had sat down again, hands on her stomach. Penny stopped what she as doing and walked directly past Shi over to Salone.

“Salone, are those-“ She didn’t even get the entire sentence out before Salone was nodding furiously in evident pain. “Okay, okay. Let’s get you to the car okay?”

In a flurry of movement, Salone was finally in the car and Penny faced Artemis and Shi.

“I want this house in better condition than I found it in. No destroyed furniture. Artemis, watch the dogs. Shi, watch Artemis. I will call the home phone if anything happens.”

With that Penny was out the door. At about midnight the phone rang and a tired Penny notified whoever picked up that Salone was fine and the baby healthy. Both sleeping and both doing fabulously.

My Peoples:

New Beginnings  Tumblr10
Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis November 12th 2013, 11:06 pm

Artemis was actually was content with being pet but then Salone doubled over in pain. Penny rushed Salone out the door, telling her to watch the dogs and tasking Shi to watch her. Great, just what she needed. Artemis shifted into her human form, her clothes barely on her as it is. Ask soon as the door was closed and Artemis heard the car drive away Artemis threw the clothes off. "Finally, I don't have to where those annoying things. It's to warm in here. " yawned Artemis. She had walked over to the couch and was now lying on her back on the couch.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell November 13th 2013, 12:41 am

”What? Don’t you believe what they say? Aboout Death not being able to stop love and what else….well…then again they said don’t eat yellow snow…wait…they were right about that too…bad example.   Yam said to her just before the wincing. Okay, Salone, no matter what keep the amulet with you, alrgiht, I’m gonna try and have Shi set something up.

”I suppose whatever makes you comfortable.” Shi said as he saw a shirt get discarded. He shook his head and made his way over towards one of the pups, the littlest one and knelt, both knees bent and he sat down formally, placing a lone hand on the pup. It seemed to like him well enough. He would play with the little puppy for a while, before speaking to Artemis, the shapeshifter that was now lounging around as naked as she was the day she had been born…unless she somehow was born with clothing…then it seemed she was the newest case of Ben-Button.

”So…Artemis. Yam had certainly spoke of you, would you be offended if I asked you to tell me a little amour yourself?” Shi asked, his kindness almost radiating. It was clear that Shi was once a compassionate man, because what compassion he has was so superfluous that even as a Death Incarnate it could be felt. Though Yam deep within him chuckled, knowing that it was not likely to get his father anywhere. Though…if Artemis and his Dad got along…that would be awful. They would both just rag on him constantly, one would tease him and when he fought back the other would scold him for not being patient or disciplined.

”These are beautiful pups. Are they yours?” Shi asked kindly, having simply noted how the pups seemed to be in perfect health. The feel of death around the one was nearly tragic however. Shi hummed for a moment before reaching into his bag and pulling out his little chain with the tiny hourglass within a ring. ”Hold still child, I wish remedy that which cuts life short.” Shi said, and with that, the hour glass turned upon it’s own accord and the pup glowed, the energy of the Aether, of life itself surrounded him and in an instant any underlying plague, any cause of death was removed. Though Shi knew not what he had done…he may have accidentally just given the young pup 90 extra years to it’s life-span….whoopsies. He suddenly twitched as the a ringing went thr4ough the house, he stood swiftly, at almost a blinding speed, and turned, his katana partially drawn.

The ringning came again, before ceasing.

”Show yourself instantly, if you mean no harm to these people and I shall let you live.” Shi commanded. Nothing. He walked towards the kitchen, the blade at the ready….there was the ringing again. Shi jumped, twisted and sliced the source in an instant. He looked to find the land-line phone cut in half…he sighed dejectedly.

AHAHAHAH-HEHEHEHE-HOOO!! YES, BRILLIANT! SHI-LOCK HOLMS CAUGHT THE INTRUDER EVERYONE BWAHAHAHAH! Yam mocked him from within his mind. Yam had to take the initive to speak with Salone, barely ably to stop laughing. Just hang in there Salone...and tell Penny if she just called the house, Shi obliuterated the phone because he's a samurai and has no idea what it was. SHI IS CAVEMAN. SHI SMASH!

New Beginnings  Samhai10
Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna November 13th 2013, 5:59 pm

Salone’s consciousness stirred and brushed against Jake’s.
Shi did what now? Shi Smash? Ohhh- hulk smash. Gottcha. Her communication seemed slightly echo-y and faded, like she was exhausted and lacked the energy to communicate properly. OK, Shi is a home phone murderer, got it.

Salone opened her eyes and blinked blearily. The room she was in looked like a regular bedroom, except for the baby girl snoozing in a newborn crib. Penny walked back in, sighing.

“Oh, you’re awake.” Penny stated, sliding her cell phone back into her pocket.

Salone gave her a weary smile, “Not for much longer, hey any chance the phone didn’t get picked up?”
“How did you know that?”

“That’s because Shi-smash- Shi,” Salone corrected, still feeling slightly groggy from the pain medication. “May or may not have freaked out on it,” Penny looked slightly mystified at Salone’s knowledge. Who in turned smiled tiredly before rolling onto her side and pulled the blankets up to her chin. Sleep quickly reclaimed her.

Back at her home, Penny unlocked the door. It was about fifteen minutes after Shi had assassinated the phone with a samurai chop. Upon entering she noticed that Artemis was still lounging around stark naked. Penny just arched her eyebrow before going to investigate the phone line.

“Shi?” She turned and waited for him to offer an explanation before sighing and unplugging the decapitated phone. “That was the home phone, no need to kill it. Artemis, please go get clothes on. It’s in no way appropriate.”

Tossing the phone in the trash, Penny wandered over to her chair, kicking dragon off it and sitting down heavily. Pulling out her phone she scrolled through the pictures until she pulled one up of Salone. It was recent, only taken a few hours previously. Her hair was loose and she looked exhausted but she was holding a newborn baby in her arms not very big. Salone smiled tiredly at the camera but she seemed pleased with herself.

“Here,” Penny showed Shi and Artemis, taking care to not get her phone demolished.

My Peoples:

New Beginnings  Tumblr10
Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis November 15th 2013, 9:56 pm

Artemis let out a snort of laughter. "There is nothing to know. I was raised by wolves. And no they aren't mine, Salone found them somewhere and brought them home. They are annoying little things, following me around all the time. They aren't very smart either, they can't figure out when to go away. I have had to put them in their place multiple times." Artemis stood up from the couch, after she saw one of the dogs glowing... screw it, she wasn't going to even bother asking.

"Why do you want to know more?" asked Artemis. "Perhaps you are interested?" Artemis walked up to Shi and got him to stand up and turn around. She pushed him up against the wall, threw his mask across the room and kissed him, pushing herself against him. She even used a bit of tongue. She pulled herself away after a few moments with a disappointed look on her face. "Dragon boy was better." She walked off like it was nothing, leaving him to react however he wished. The pair of pups followed her blindly back to the couch, where she resumed to lay on, but now with a pair of dogs on her.

A bit of time past when the phone rung. Oh Artemis could not tell you how much she hated that annoying thing. It would wake her up from naps, sends the pups in a frenzy and just all around annoys her. Shi however over reacted, pulling out a strange metal thing which looked like one of Salone's knifes, but way over sized. Artemis roll over onto her stomach and watched Shi, generally amused. She smiled and let out a laugh. "You, are a mighty hunter aren't you? Capable of taking down the all mighty annoyance that is a phone." Shi's little act cause the dogs to go into a fury. But the eventually calmed down.

That was until Penny returned home and they went crazy. Penny kicked Dragon off the chair. She made a sassy remark about the phone to Shi before bugging Artemis to put clothes on. Artemis just rolled her eyes and roll back onto her back. "What Penny? Are you jealous?" Penny then showed her phone to Artemis and Shi. There was a picture of a very tired looking Salone and a small little pup. Artemis could help but smile.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell November 16th 2013, 12:42 am

”That depends upon your intentions behind the word interested, I am not at-” Shi began as he stood up, only to find himself pinned on the wall. Of course her tongue was in his mouth and being that he was taken by surprise as he was he of course didn‘t even think to kiss back, not that the grand samurai would even have bothered to

Yam's reaction. Could not be censored beyond this point, I'm sorry.:

”Dragon boy was better.” She added in. Shi gave her a sideways glance, genuinely wanted to backhand her for what she just did. In fact…he might! No...he won’t…Shi is too disciplined, he doesn’t have time for her mind games. He cleared his throat, walked into the bathroom, took the bottle of Listerine and walked out in front of her. He dumped half the thing down his throat, and then used a mouthful to rinse, before spitting into the sink

”You should stop licking your crotch, or you should stop eating tuna..one or the other.” He snipped to her as he let the remains of the purifying liquid cleanse his mouth from the impurity that was Artemis.

I-I-I Kiss better than you…T-that‘s not even a friggin thing to boast about! Oh hey, yeah I kiss better than my dad! Which insinuates I kiss the same girls you do….ew EW EW EW EW!!!!! SEAN! TAKE ME TO THE ABYSS! SEAN! SEAN!! SEEEEAAAAN!!!

Oh hush, you‘re being a…”drama queen” is it? Shi thought, before the door opened, and Shi looked up from the sink. Penny was home apparently. Thank the Spirits, at least there was a proper woman afoot and Shi was not stuck with a Wolf-woman Harlot. A werewolf Harlot….or as Shi would now refer to her as a “WereHarlot”

”She’s Jealous of the people who DON’T need to look upon indecency.” Shi said to himself in a low tone, though it was mainly to avoid penny from hearing, if Artemis had animal hearing though, it was likely to be heard, as Shi would have wanted. Shi returned to Penny and lowered his head apologetically. ”I am sorry, I did not realize that phones had more than one noise. I can easily have it replaced!” He stated as he took off his sash, revealing a small burlap sack, Shi removed the sack to reveal a sum of cash, one that was given to him as a reward, and living in OCEAN HQ means that he need not fear rent or any other normal expense.

Penny then asked Shi and Artemis to look ,holding up the phone of a very exhausted Salone and a young baby girl. Shi smiled and chuckled as he stood up and walked across the room, picking up his mask. He quickly placed it on his face and sighed.

Wow, Mr.Death and dreary has a soft side, afraid that Artemis will see you cry for joy? His son teased him. He didn’t stop there of course, he had to press on. She‘s my daughter, I should be crying!

That‘s just it. She is your daughter and you SHOULD be crying with joy. My tears, are not of joy, Yam. My tears are tears of regret…You should be here with your daughter. With your…girlfriend, wife, whatever she is. They need you, and because of me you are not here. Shi said, revealing the cause for his tears. With his mask on, hiding his eyes and tears form the others, he returned to the phone to look at the picture.

”Too often we are forced to say goodbye to those we love and cherish. While we know that they are always with us, wishing us to be happy and pushing us to carry on, they do not know the pain we suffer because they are not here. Too often we give our hearts away to another, and I am forced to pry that from their hands, and take it into eternity forevermore… Taking love to the grave is not something I rejoice in, but when the day comes when I take the other across eternity to reunite…it is something that always makes a light within the darkness. Though it is important to never give up upon our love…because I tell you this. The day will come when Artemis, Sean, Salone and even my granddaughter shall die, for they cannot defeat Death…but I tell you now, ad Death itself…not even I can conquer love. The bond is too thick and ageless, to pure and indestructible. It is sappy, it is cheesy, and I may have given myself diabetes by even saying it….but it is true.” Shi said, and without further warning, he took off his mask, flashed a smile at penny with bloodshot eyes. Shi channeled himself for a moment, and instead of seeing him for who he truly was, for a brief moment Penny would see the person she cherished most that had gone into Death….the person Shi was forced to take from her. Shi could feel that He was probably smiling at her too. Shi then turned, and made his way to the hospital. Before he left….before it was all said and done…he would see his Grandaughter, and her mother.

New Beginnings  Samhai10
Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top