The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Divas Debut - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Divas Debut - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Divas Debut - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Divas Debut - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Divas Debut - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Divas Debut - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Divas Debut - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Divas Debut - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Divas Debut - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Divas Debut - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Divas Debut - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Divas Debut - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Divas Debut

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Divas Debut - Page 2 Empty Re: Divas Debut

Post by The Nekromonga September 30th 2013, 7:44 pm

Bernadette got out of the car and approached ever so slightly. Once she hears the hostage taker's demands, she calls the plane. "Nana, you got the data?"

"You know it, Bernadette-taicho!" a voice on the otherside responded.

"Good. we need a copy to pay for the boss's release. We've had... complications." Bernadette said, grimly.

"NOoo problemo. Sending the data to the Prima Donna now." The voice responded.

Irish Divas Medic Rachelle Willaims inside the customized Humvee manages the download. Once done, she stuffs the laptop and charger into a small shoulder bag- with the Divas logo- and hands it to Bernadette outside. Bernadette whips out the laptop and opens it to show all the research data.

"Here you go, Guv. Free Lappie to go with it. One thing before we hand it over though..." Bernadette snaps her fingers.

Atiyah, manning an unusual turret weapon with glowing parts and wires - a laser cannon- turned the Prima Donna's gun on the imposter. The advanced weapon hummed with power, and the air sizzled with heat as the blue-white laser beam sliced into the far too healthy imposter.

"...We'd like our real boss, who is, according to her suit's last transmissions, has a twisted arm, broken back, legs paralyzed, unconscious and minutes from dying of internal injuries. You see Guv, the Scorpion only ever calls us for help when she's about to shake hands with St. Peter... So, pretty please. Like we said, we're willing to pay. The data. Cash. Hardware. Information on other assets. we just want our people to come home alive."

Atiyah aims the Laser Cannon onto Misaki. It probably won't kill her, but it'll hurt alot more than rpg's and bullets.

The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2582
Registration date : 2013-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Nine Tails October 1st 2013, 3:32 am

While the Divas unleashed their restitution upon the imposter, Misaki took stock of their choices.  "I would like that gun as well."  Her less than perfect English etching out with a finger taut in interpolation.  The severity of the failed ruse began abundantly clear, but Misaki, supremely confidant in her methods, stood firm.  The extension of her finger towards the gun hid the capricious motion moving from her auburn ring towards the weapon.

Just as the vengeful spirits did before, the spectral foxes entered the inner workings of the high powered weapon to turn it against the user.  While Misaki approached the situation with hostility, she did not wish to kill any of these women, so the trickster spirits confounded the machinery to explode in a manner to merely destroy the weapon and slightly injure any who had sought to deploy the weapon against their master.  "A broken back and paralysis you say?"  She tapped her finger to her chin.  "It sounds like you need to find her more desperately then you need to find new enemies."

The readouts for the scientific research only acted as one of the lesser desires she brought with her.  Infiltrating this organization with the doll posing as Ellie while still maintaining the real Red Scorpion as a tool to extract information from seemed impossible now, but what a great plan.  "We will make a real deal in this case."  She walked towards Bernadette without trepidation, placing her hands on the blonde's shoulders to look at her up close.  "I came to this place in search for something you may know something about.  A primal power which draws men to it.  A power that can drive civilizations to conquer fear and death.  Surely you must know something, or at least have recovered something from the ruins of the seat of power."

Releasing her hands from Bernadette's shoulders, Misaki thought of the power coursing through her hands at that very moment.  "I know this scientific research seems very pertinent, but how will I be able to use it without any kind of traces?  Most likely it will just collect dust on my mantle, and I do believe your friend would look much better nestled upon my mantle.  So what if I wanted to hire you myself.  Would the bounty of your friend be enough, or would I need to capture a few more of you to pay for the deed of finding my artifacts?"  Misaki kept her ears out for the explosion culminating from her spirit assistance; if the foxes stayed dormant, Misaki would await the answer, but should the explosion take place, she would envelop Bernadette with her shadow bind before dealing with the rest of the group.  "But maybe it won't come to that."
Nine Tails
Nine Tails

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2013-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 1st 2013, 5:23 am

Atiyah covered her face as the laser cannon malfunctions, knowing something wrong was going on. However, Rachelle activated the safety measure known as 'pull the plug', to avoid catastrophically damaging the power source as well. Bernadette calmly activates her communicator, restraining herself from pulling out her combat knife and "giving this Tosser a Glasgow grin" Her hand was on the hilt, but she stopped herself.

"Nana, can you turn the plane around?" she asked, which was responded by the sound of background explosions and gunfire.

"Negative, chief! Looks like the Bongo-bongos got their MiGs after us! Dun worry though, we got plenty of sweeeet badonka-donks to keep the plane safe." She responded, before cutting off. Bernadette quietly wondered what in the world Nana was talking about.

Rachelle exited the Humvee, carrying her trauma kit. She looked at Bernadette and the negotiating party. "We're running out of time. Scorpion is minutes away from expiring."

Bernadette looked at Misaki, somehow managing to keep her cool voice, though it was clear if she had the chance, she'd do many, many things to the fox. "...Alright. I'll give you the location of the plants that generate the compounds for the Mutagen. Just tell us where our boss is. Did you leave 'im in that there tunnel?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nine Tails October 3rd 2013, 3:50 am

A mist began to cloud Misaki's mind.  While her methods worked properly, her plans seemed ultimately foiled by the technology to track Ellie.  It could work out for the best though; were it not for the interference of the other Divas, Ellie would most likely die at the latest an hour.  Infiltrating the organization would grant her access to what archives they held at an exponential rate, as opposed to the Queen's ransom Ellie would gain her.  It seemed short sited to brush off the access to the plants located within the nation, and even more pressed for temporal proximity given the backlash such a coup could bring from the international community.  Any illegal plants would be destroyed and pilfered within a matter of days.  Misaki made her choice.

"Your boss is in the tunnel.  You'll find her in a dark alcove, but she'll be very quiet, so be as alert as you possibly can be.  I cannot speak for the safety of such tunnels."  When a fox preaches, take care of your geese.  "I hope to make your acquaintanceship again one day, but until such day approaches, we shall part ways wanting."  

With her information in check, Misaki took her consolation prize and began to vacate the fulcrum of firepower pointed towards the mouth of the tunnel while the Divas medical team would begin making use of Misaki's information.  After taking several steps away from Bernadette, Misaki turned around to take one last gaze towards the veteran Divas in charge of the rescue attempt.  Holding her index finger next to her middle finger, Misaki wedged her thumb in between the digits to take the form of a traditional African curse.  The small gesture spoke more to the inner dialogue Misaki kept in her mind more than the warriors with greater problems to deal with.

After a delay into the foliage of the tropics, Misaki would make use of her invisibility and fade into her own myths.
Nine Tails
Nine Tails

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2013-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nekromonga October 3rd 2013, 7:07 am

((and we're done! watch out for sequels!))

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dragon Girl Experience
Dabbler Experience
The Steel Sage Experience
Thalassophobia Experience
Talona
Lady Deathblow Experience
The Nekromonga
The Nekromonga
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : Neko is 9 now. Neko has many medical issues.

Job : Architect, Master Builder
Humor : I made a Lesbian Feminist Ninja Vampire Samurai.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top