The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Sailerya and the Spirit: Sparring (Closed to Shi Ryurou and Sailerya) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Sailerya and the Spirit: Sparring (Closed to Shi Ryurou and Sailerya) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Sailerya and the Spirit: Sparring (Closed to Shi Ryurou and Sailerya) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
Sailerya and the Spirit: Sparring (Closed to Shi Ryurou and Sailerya) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Sailerya and the Spirit: Sparring (Closed to Shi Ryurou and Sailerya) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Sailerya and the Spirit: Sparring (Closed to Shi Ryurou and Sailerya) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Sailerya and the Spirit: Sparring (Closed to Shi Ryurou and Sailerya) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Sailerya and the Spirit: Sparring (Closed to Shi Ryurou and Sailerya) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Sailerya and the Spirit: Sparring (Closed to Shi Ryurou and Sailerya) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Sailerya and the Spirit: Sparring (Closed to Shi Ryurou and Sailerya) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Sailerya and the Spirit: Sparring (Closed to Shi Ryurou and Sailerya) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Sailerya and the Spirit: Sparring (Closed to Shi Ryurou and Sailerya) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Sailerya and the Spirit: Sparring (Closed to Shi Ryurou and Sailerya) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSailerya and the Spirit: Sparring (Closed to Shi Ryurou and Sailerya) - Page 2 I_voting_barSailerya and the Spirit: Sparring (Closed to Shi Ryurou and Sailerya) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Sailerya and the Spirit: Sparring (Closed to Shi Ryurou and Sailerya)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sailerya and the Spirit: Sparring (Closed to Shi Ryurou and Sailerya) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sailerya and the Spirit: Sparring (Closed to Shi Ryurou and Sailerya)

Post by Zell July 5th 2013, 1:14 am

Shi was still furious. Not at Saileyra, but at himself. Why did this shit keep happening to him? He needed a way out of this. Not out of O.C.E.A.N, but out of his emotions. He needed a way to keep himself if check. Sai was one of the two people Shi respected without question, and that perhaps was why his shock and rage were able to take control. The thought of trusting and respecting someone and having that just randomly happen was quite a shock for him. It brought back memories of him training with his clan mates. They would assault him without need, harden him to the point he was cold and callous both in body and in heart. Sai seemed to acknowledge that there was some underlying issue with him at the moment, and as such she was compassionate. She listened, and she once again tried to calm him and promised that her technologies were not meant to harm him. She was being rather upbeat and humerous about it, and Shi smiled a little, only to be polite. In truth he still mentally desolated himself for letting his emotions get the better of him.
   "Shi, your not leaving OCEAN.I need you and at least not on terms like this, we all have points in ourselves that aren't pretty. I have programming called Exodus, if I don't battle, I need it. It drives me. XETA are programmed for war, survival, and destruction; not that all of us are into that type of thing, but without a frequent fight we can go berserk like you did." She said to him
   It started to make sense. The reason she went to attack him was her releasing some vent up drive because of this ‘Exodus’ program. So in a sense, to her this was natural, and beneficial to both members of her kind. The everything that caused her to attack was the very thing that caused Shi to RE-act. His reaction was appropriate in his eyes, and he still deemed her randomly striking at him to be confusing, but this was his friend, part of his new family. He would learn to deal with it. Perhaps is fighting can calm the dfeelings that cal her to battle, it can calm his emotions that drive him as well. Shi touched his shoulder, flinching. She really must not have any idea how badly of shape he was really in. She could have killed him, even holding back. Shi had simply forgotten that she didn’t know.  
    It was rather interesting that Sailerya had a weakness for being judged. Shi never wanted harm or insult from his mouth to any ears. It was also a great relief to learn that she thought that he was a capable warrior, and that he was worth keeping around. She even addressed the Void issue, which actually only made him feel worse, considering the dark thoughts he had been having recently. He knew he’d have to face the music.  
   ”Great move Saileyra, so if he manages to kill me then at least I know that you’ll avenge me.”Shi thought to himself, humored by the concept. If Shi died, then it was his time to. Vengeance was not necessary. Then again somehow it made him comforted, and it justified his feeling the same way for his new family.
     ”I misjudged…how many other mistakes have I made?” the spirit wailed inside him. Thankfully Sai couldn’t hear THAT one or it would have been pathetic. Shi took the straw had in his hand and smiled a little.
    ”Saileyra…I know now that sparring is something that you do, and I’m sorry for mistaking your intentions. The only way I’ve known anyone to bond was through something trivial, such as crafting, talking or dancing…like normal people.” Shi said. He wanted to lead Sai into thinking he was judging her a little. It’s true that he knew she despised it, but he hoped to make a very important point. “But being normal is overrated, I like being a freak…we get stuff done.” He said with a tip of the straw hat. ”But I guess with all of this behind us and this misunderstanding cleared up I have one last question, and I know it might not be the best time, but...” Shi began he stepped a little bit farther away and he smiled with a lifted eyebrow. If this is how her people bond, then he needed to at least try, he owed that to her. ”May I have this dance?” the word dance meaning he wanted to try this sparring thing again, with the whole random attacking out of the way.
  If Shi was destined to defeat, it damn well better be to Rai, or Sai.

Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Number of posts : 1417
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Sailerya and the Spirit: Sparring (Closed to Shi Ryurou and Sailerya) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sailerya and the Spirit: Sparring (Closed to Shi Ryurou and Sailerya)

Post by Saileyra July 10th 2013, 2:13 pm

Saileyra did not like being judged but she also accepted it was a part of how people learned about each other and how to have expectations. None the less, she always tried her best not to judge others unless they judged her first. Then she would take the liberty of making sure they knew their own character flaw. It reminded her of when Mykel tried investigating her, the fucking kid, whoever the kid was that is. She didn't know his name all he thought she was a villain because she strode into the bank when she was truly looking out for his head because he was talking to people with semi-automatics planning to kill him. This world and their ways would always confuse her, in her home land, if that happened they would be dead.

"I hope you two will eventually kiss and make up one day so I don't have to worry about that potiential. But a girl can dream." She said, her voice simple rather straight to the point as she used the analogy in hopes the two could be a team rather than enemies. Of course, both of them would work together to get to the greater good and create a cause. Saileyra knew there was no other way between there and then. She raised her eyebrow, "That is trivial. I see no bonding in that. Sadly. I used to before I got back stabbed by someone I consider a friend. Albeit, those were days and the time I live in things such as friends were someone who protected your back when someone intended to sodomize you." She said, her voice rather simple not phased by the prospect of such things.

"Of course we do." She said with a grin, if this was Persona 4 he would have definitely gained those 'closeness' points. Saileyra took a few steps back, brandishing her blade pointing it outwards as she placed her fingers on the hilt. The gauntlet on her arm pulsating as she had tilted her head, "I'd be more than happy to Oblige." She said, her voice vivacious, her adrenaline surged and she launched towards him. As she did so, she closed the distance at 30MPH, her slash going across her chest allowing the weapon to clear the distance and slash against his pectorals. It would not go through completely, her aim was only to lacerate the thickest layers of skin. He would not die, but he could potentially bleed into unconsciousness. Grevious Wounds as some people would like to call it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sailerya and the Spirit: Sparring (Closed to Shi Ryurou and Sailerya) - Page 2 SaiSig_zpsbe04a7d2
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2013-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 13th 2013, 1:29 pm

Shi was far weaker than he had ever been before. He slashed, the two spirit blades slipping out and aiming to cut her into three peices vertically. Not seriously, of course, but in a true match that would have been their purpose. He pushed off, throwing himself back, digging his hand into the ground to come to a halt. he coughed, but didn't let it slow him. Shi was working through great pains and serious physical health issues to make this spar happen, but he agreed to it, so he'd make it worth her time. He shadow stepped twice, once to be behind her, to play off of his stereotype, but then once more to the position he had shadow stepped from. Yes shadow steping was tiring, but he could press on while tired. With a second slash Positrione to be a diagonal uppercut across her midsection, if it made contact, Shi smiled to see how she would react if he managged to get her.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sailerya and the Spirit: Sparring (Closed to Shi Ryurou and Sailerya) - Page 2 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra July 16th 2013, 10:19 am

Shi would shadow step behind her and she would blink glancing behind her her adrenaline surging but he was a little better than her at fighting..but she was faster. Taking a step back, some of the spirit blades caught her armor cutting flesh. Moving still, her body pushed forward through as some of the armor broke apart to reveal bruised flesh now enough to be cut open for the armor services it's purpose as she had allowed her blade to slash across at his lower mid sectio nthat he had left open.

Sailerya and the Spirit: Sparring (Closed to Shi Ryurou and Sailerya) - Page 2 SaiSig_zpsbe04a7d2
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 16th 2013, 7:48 pm

The blade connected, and Shi's armor shattered. She had managed to hit it in JUST the right area. Her combat skills were greatly developing. Shi found himself both envious and proud of her. She had come so far in just the short time he knew her. he smiled as shattered peices of armor shimmered to the ground like tears at a funeral. He was not going to be out done. He was gettinng backed into a corner, and that didn't happen often. Just more frequently this past month or so then ever before. IT was expected though, his enemies, and in this case allies, had all been growing stronger while he remained ever stagnent. His complacency would be the death of him, had this been a real battle. Shi countered with his superior reflexes and aimed for the small area that her shoulder blade sat in. He brought his blade down like a mighty hammer, and the spirit blades sounded out, one aimed for her throat, and the other for her calf.

Sailerya and the Spirit: Sparring (Closed to Shi Ryurou and Sailerya) - Page 2 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra July 16th 2013, 10:06 pm

His reflexes being faster than hers serviced him in getting the job done and allowing his blade to roll forward almost hitting her shoulder. She brought her own blade up clashing against his, the womans exposed shoulder having the point of his blade above her head. Seeing as he had two more in her way she would pivot her speed servicing her as her body would step to the left from the right which the blades from his own would slash. Stepping out left one blade aiming for calf to brush her shin causing a nice slash whilst the one aimed for her neck rendered useless against the edge of Xetakka in front of her neck her face low. Pivotting she would parry his blade off hers in a down motion to the right leading his body down. Following through she would actually bring her knee up to his face while he came down. It wasn't full force, it wouldn't break his jaw, but it would certainly be a stun hit.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 19th 2013, 4:12 pm

Shi saw the knee coming, and normally he would have easily manuvered, but in his current state it was useless. Even with superior reflexes, it was impossible to avoid it in the condition his body was in. He was staggered and the slash caught the armor just right and the entire tyorso fell from his body. He groaned as he shadow stepped across the room, placving god distance between him self and Saileyra. He needed a second to recalibrate his mind, and knowing how similar Saileyra and Shi were, he wasn't going to get that second. He finally noticed that his entire torso beice was laying on the ground. He had meant to repair it, but never got to it. Now Sai would really see just how battle-damaged he was. His entire body was bandages, and now blood was seeping through his wounds, his movements alone were enough to open them up again. He recalled the exploding mechanical lackey, the blade that had the energies of Death. He Had one last trick up his sleeve before this was over, the same trick he used on the beautiful bionic bitch at Madagascar. Shi could feel the wite bandages absorbing the red blood, becomin saturated to the point that blood was trickling down him. He charged Sai, no warning, no hesitation. There was a relentless slashing, Shi building up momentum to begin the end of this fight.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra July 24th 2013, 6:00 pm

Saileyra had said nothing for the moment her eyes scanned him as he had now took a different approach. Slashing, if he'd slash than she would move and thrust. ..Shit, she didn't want to kill the guy so she played nice. Raising her blade she would parry both sides, her speed aiding her in keeping it straight against him her strength allowing a one handed guarded with xeakka which edge oozed fire and crackling plasma as she had kept moving her form twisting on her heels as she would move back now gaurding backwards hoping to move to the right at the time she neded..

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 24th 2013, 10:03 pm

This was it. Shi knew this wouldn't be enough to kil her, but it would be enough to let her know he was able to. Shi held his blade up and caught on to Sailerya's blade. She used her strength and speed to her advantage, as Shi anticipated her would. He smirked as he began to execute his plan. He sprawled back, allowing Sailerya's strength to practically throw him back, he charged in and hopped up throwing a swift kick to her left cheek, anticipating her to defend with ease. Then using his momentum he twisted and attempted to deliver a swift kick to the right cheek.

"Kaze no Shi." Shi whispered, just loud enough to be a mantra to find his center. He suddenly began shadow stepping around her, each shadow step carrying him thirty yards at roughly 550 miles per hour. Each shadow step allowed him twelve slashes with his Kushalatatsu while begining to create a vaccum of air. Shi shadow stepped four times, causing fourty eight blades of pure spirit energy to striek at Saileyra from random angles, making it nigh impossible to predict, let alone actually defend against. This was Shi's true form of damage, as it took his normal human strength, but amplified it using the extreme velocity of the movements, and produced many of them. This wa sthe only way Shi was ever able to defeat someone, the sheer physics of a one hundred pound force coming at you accelerated by 550 mph was bound to hurt. This synergy of skills was exhausting, and it was a last resort. this time, however, Shi was not aiming to kill, merely ensure that he was not taken lightly of. So Shi only used a third of his true strength. It would still hurt, but there would be no lethality at all.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra August 15th 2013, 10:01 am

Saileyra wasn't easily defeated, if she was going down someone was going down with her. She took that gunblade, her fingers hoisted as he hit her; his kicks landing on either side of the elongated blade hopefully cutting his legs some the woman tucking her shoulders and head as quickly as she could to eliminate the brunt of such a kick from the shell shock to someone's ears. She was shaken, but as much as she would have if she would've been hit right in the temple like he aimed for. His really high kicks in a normal scenario would have got him shot point blanc, but she wouldn't do that..not at all. Both of them knew this was just for practice, for growth, with her shoulders high. Her legs spread settling the gun in front of her.

Was she going to be able to defend against this? No. But area of effect will, she shot the gun right round her the mercury would eat skin and flesh, it would burn; hurt his feet as he ran on it, the woman being attacked at the same time even if her attempts were odd. It made fucking sense, he was running on fucking hot ass mercury that would eat his feet, through skin, of course that skin would grow back but the more he ran on it the more he would eat. Hopefully dampering his speed, if it had it would give Sai an opening to jump out of the way and roll panting, bloody; battered. Rocked almost to her core, but her cleverness and intelligence couldn't go unaccounted for in situations like this. Despite taking the brunt of so many fucking hits, she was bleeding, lacerations, but the factor that made her able to shoot around her in the vicinity was because of her adrenaline, she could not feel pain..it only felt like pleasure as he lips curled into an almost sickening grin.

It was obvious, if he was still standing, she would want more..but the question was could he give it to his commander?

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top