The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» What We Do In The Shadows
The Not Immortal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
The Not Immortal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
The Not Immortal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
The Not Immortal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
The Not Immortal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Fusion Frenzy
The Not Immortal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
The Not Immortal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
The Not Immortal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
The Not Immortal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
The Not Immortal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
The Not Immortal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Not Immortal - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
Nate6595
The Not Immortal - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Not Immortal - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Not Immortal - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
The Not Immortal - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Not Immortal - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Not Immortal - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Not Immortal

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Not Immortal - Page 4 Empty Re: The Not Immortal

Post by Hanna June 27th 2013, 1:49 am

For the record, she did not intend to let Sasha escape. After she swallowed the medallion, Salone assumed it would just go through but nnnoooo. Sasha moaned and whimpered, howled and growled. The blonde girl sighed and pulled her leash off its hook by the door, next to the coats and jackets. Almost instantly Sasha escaped dashing down a side street. Salone ran after her, snagging her weapons belt as she went. Full moon tonight, you never know what creatures are lurking in the shadows. Hurriedly she buckled her weapons belt.
Soon she heard Sasha bark excitedly and she rounded the corner to see Sasha wagging her tail, trying to lick a very frustrated Jake’s face, and dragons. Salone felt her heart pick up speed with excitement. Then the wind picked up and she found herself in front of the three dragons, she jumped backwards several feet, brushing Jake as she went.
“Sorry,” She whispered to him, offering a hurried explanation about Sasha swallowing the medallion and then her going bezerkers. Then the Topaz dragon began to question her and hurling insults as he did. Salone stiffened, she was known for having a hot temper and she had never argued with a dragon before. Slowly she stood, dusting the dust off of her hands, jeans, and inspecting the scrapes on the palms of her hands.
“You speak of kings and as far as I am concerned you are not one,” Salone stated, her face falling into a stony mask and her eyes flashed amber. “As for your questions, it was me who realized he wasn’t a human. He was lucky it was me who found him on the beach. For if it would have been someone different, he would have been killed. “
Salone realized her fingers were trembling and so she laid a hand on Jake’s shoulder, applying light pressure to keep her fingers still. “If you are considering taking my life, do so. You would be doing me a favor. I would rather die than suffer in pain for the last nine years of my life.”
Salone slammed her jaw shut, she had spoken all of that in Latin so Jake could understand. It had been easy to guess the bit about the dragons killing her seeing the reaction that had momentarily flit across Jake's face.

Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2013-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell June 27th 2013, 2:30 am

I could hear the topaz dragon, but I could not understand it. this was excruciating. I looked to the Alabaster Dragon. He had sworn an vow of silence once I had 'betrayed' them I looked into his eyes and i swear I could see a single tear forming. This was my fate, not Salones.
Yam...I will grant you this, not as a friend, but as one who does not wish to be as tyranical as you once were. You deserve to hear this.A voice echoed inside my very soul. It was his voice, but there were no words. His eyes shined anf mine in response, then I saw the topaz Arch speak aghain to Salone.
"He is YAM, The Dragon king, the one who ascended from the title of Arch to the only greater title in all existance! He betrayed us all, he sold out the Gods and began to rule as a tyrant. The Arch of the Seas AND Chaos had become a god to those who were worshiped as gods, and he was viscious. I do not know what went wrong with him, why he turned from the most benevolent of rulers to a tyrant, but he must answer for his crimes." Topaz snapped at Salone. "He killed over eighty three creatures of such power that they were hailed as God's. They were our friends, our family! Do you call him your friend? You should die for the your associations with the fallen like him."It snapped. I stepped in the way as I saw the topaz arch it''s neck back, ready to make a swift strike at Salone. I pulled her back behind me and roared.
"She has nothing to do with this, so much as touch her and I'll send your spirits back to Seppam so fast your ancestors will piss themselve!" I growled in perfect english. According to Alabaster's knowledge my accent was like a 'bronx' or a 'brooklyn' accent. I flicked my tongue a couple times. I looekd back to Salone. "This is what I sound like? It's annoying as Fu-uhhh...what, can't use that word?" I asked her.
"Well, Isn't this one happy family reunion?" A voice came. I knew it too well.
" Vuulthran, you back-stabbing, boot-kissing traitor." I said. I was met by a lightning bolt to the chest.
"Yammy! How have you been? It's been a while since I saw you. Was that before or after Baal shot off your wings and banished you to the ocean? Oh it must have been before, because I was busy framing you for the murder of Raul-Kahzhii." The gray, elderly (but fit) man said. His voice was deep, but not booming, no it had a drawl of an almost sophisticated man who was unimpressed with everything when he spoke. The lightning made the muscles in my human chest spasm and convulse with unwanted pangs of pain and the smell of singed flesh filling my nose. I tried nopt to let my eyes eater from the pain. I looked up to see the man smile and look at Salone. "Well hello deary. My name is Arthur Daemon, are you a single mother by chance? You don't look old enough, which is too bad. I was hoping to claim single mommy number five hundred before finishing off Yammy here." He smiled and cracked his neck. "XEH TAI" He called as he charged at me, he immediatly turned into a twenty foot tall tiger that was more than half ton in weight. His spine was exposed and blue fires steamed off of the bone, hsi large saber-like fangs were glowing an electric bluu along side his eyes and his stripes. The five other Arch were suddenly encapsulated by electrical barriers and being spirits, the Arch could not act on the physical shield itself.
"Why, you were my friend, I TRUSTED YOU!" I asekd him, furious.
"How do you think it felt being compared to you constantly? When we saved humanity from extinction it was 'praise Yam and his loyal companions', COMPANIONS! They never even honored our names! He said with a laugh, placing a massive paw on my chest, crushing my weakened mortal body.
"Why blame me?" I asked him, gasping for air. It felt like an elephant on my chest, I could feel my flmisy human ribs bendign and cracking, my spind getting little slivers in it.
"What better way to become a hero than to turn their god into a villain and slay him?" Vuulthran asked me as lightnign charged up in his mouth. This is why I didn't wanna come up to the stupid survface with these stupid humans and stupid dragon spirits. I still like the dog though.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Not Immortal - Page 4 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna June 28th 2013, 2:12 am

Salone and the other dragon glared at each other, her mind was quickly formulating a plan.  She was half tempted to say ‘well I’ve killed more’ but she resisted. Just as the dragon reared back she figured her last words should be impressive, as her bones would be reduced to toothpicks in a matter of minutes.
“Everybody deserves a second chance,” She stated, her voice like the top of a snow covered mountain.  Then Jake grabbed Salone around her tiny waist and shoved her unceremoniously behind himself, making a growling noise as he did so.  After having his miniature showdown with the dragon he asked her in perfect English.
"This is what I sound like? It's annoying as Fu-uhhh...what, can't use that word?"
Salone giggled, surprised at herself for laughing at Jake’s reaction to his English sounding voice when the situation was so dire. However when he started to drop the F-bomb she made a face.
“I would prefer if you didn’t, it makes people sound unintelligent.”
Then another man entered the picture, he hit Jake in the chest with a bolt of lightning.
“Jake!” Salone called out and she stopped herself from going after him when the other man came up to her.  He made her skin crawl. Then the man transformed into a massive tiger. Salone’s eyes bugged out of her head, a faint growl rumbling in her chest,  he was huge. Salone had never tried to get that size before, her hawks she could get to huge sizes, big enough for a person to ride on.
Jake struggled against him, but from the look on his face she could tell this wasn’t going to be good. She roared, a lion’s roar erupted from her lungs and she lept forward. When she came into contact with the tiger she was a Siberian tiger, roughly the same size, if anything she was a little smaller. Salone however had glowing amber eyes and her fur was grey and the stripes black.
She managed to knock the guy off of Jake’s chest and the tigers grappled ferociously, both trying to wrap their jaws around the others throat.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Peoples:

The Not Immortal - Page 4 Tumblr10
Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Tell me I'm a fricken fairy princess one more time... I dare you."

Job : I am a book person... I read, sniff, and throw them at obnoxious people
Humor : Oh you like that character? Let me kill them for you. :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell June 28th 2013, 2:43 pm

"Salon!" I called after her. She had taken the form of a tiger herself, but it was a bit smaller than Vuulthran. I then suddenly realized that I had called ehr by the wrong name and slapped myself for it. I wanted to help her, but it was impossible to do that at this moment, I needed to free an Arch. The Arch wewre the only chance we had, me still being weak and all. I wasn't going to watch Vuulthran tear apart Salone, not a chance. I went over to the Arch's who were each swtill bound in their electrical bird-cages. I was looking for a rune or something that I could disrupt to break the cage.
"Ah, one of my cursed!" Vuulthran said endearingly as if he were welcoming a family member. It finally donned on me that every disease and ailment was at one point a curse or 'twisted blessing' and it evolved as time progressed. Salone's current condition stemmed from Vuulthran and a few other God's cursing humans with the power to transform. Much unlike the other curses this one did not evolve much, and it seems like Salone is one of the few people to have experienced it. I don't exactly know why, but a bit of a protective instinct kicked in and I wanted to shred him apart more than usual. I honestly don't think Salone caught exactly what he meant, and while I'm sure Vuulthran had something to do with her condition, I don't think he was the direct cause. Despite the fact, I couldn't help but wonder if Salone had the belief that 'everyone deseres a second chance' to the very creature that held partial responcibility for her death.
"So...you ARE innocent." The topaz arch said, obviously ashamed of how it acted.
"We were worshiped as Gods for so long we forgot just how dragon we were. We can't let her die like this, do something!" I barked my order. The three arch remained silent. I looed around, almost pleading in my mind that one of them knew what to do.
"Tia Denfeno Ira olo Zhumbara Gigalon." The Alabaster dragon spoke. The otherArch looked at him. To a human the looks would have appeared unchanged, but to a dragon they were all shocked. I smild when I heard the words. The entire ground began to rumble, knocking Vuulthran off balance, giving Salone a chance to strike. The sky immediately turned into a storm cloud above, and rain began to pour down and lightning rang out in the sky. There were the elements for a tornadoe, with funneling clouds of darkness and where there would have been white there was only blood red. Vuulthran Roared and shot a lightning beam at Salone who had managed to get him. She would either need to jump away or be struck by lightning.
I was soon haunted by the realization that Vuulthran had an advanced healing factor working with him. There was no way a 'mortal' Arch and an Anima venántium could defeat Vuulthran. But that sure as hell wont stop me from kicking his ass in the proccess. He looked at me and glarede as the waters began to bead and run down my arms. It looked like the beads were pooling at my hands, and with a little blast of my quientessence energy, three samurai blades of water shot out from each hand. With a sudden burts of purple and black 'mist' they soldified into the aggressive nature of my soul. This weapon was reflective of my very soul, aggressiver, bladed and each of the blades were infused with one of my domains. A blade of Chaos glowing purple with a black mist on ewach hand, a blueish whiue blade sparking with quientessence lightning, and one blace with water resting on it. The base solidified into a dark teal mass of scales, making each hand appear as dragon claws. I crossed my arms over my chest, gareteful of the blessing my old friend had given me but empowering the rain. Skillfully I charged at him, aiming to slash the hell outta him for what he was doing, and what he had done.

Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna June 29th 2013, 12:03 am

Salone heard him call after her but soon her blood was pounding in her ears, the two tigers snarled and snapped, and fanglike teeth inches from each other’s faces. Then Vuulthran forced them apart. Instead the circled, the gashes on the dragon tiger’s side slowly knitted closed while the bite marks stayed open on Salone’s shoulders and upper back, bright red against her fur.
Cracked grave stones littered the ground and the two snarled at each other. Vuulthran unaware that Salone was buying Jake time. The woman was in pain however, it stabbed at her insides and blood dripped from her maw. She condition was far worse than Jake actually knew.
Slowly the woman turned back, her jeans and tank top were ripped and there was a claw slash across her stomach, not too deep however. A bruise was starting to form on her left temple. Then the ground began to tremble as a violent earthquake shook the ground, the dragon man turned back to catch himself on a headstone. Salone’s hand moved like a pale skinned blur and a silver throwing knife flipped end over end and hit him in the shoulder.
Vuulthran snarled and a bolt of white blue lightning arched its way towards Salone. Her amber brown eyes widened and white and caramel wings, a flurry of movement and she was up in the air, the lightning narrowly avoiding her. Salone dive bombed him, her knives flashing just as Jake charged. Salone landed behind him aiming her knives towards his kidneys.
He parried Jake’s attack and turned around snagging Salone around her waist, twisted her wrist holding the knife painfully against her neck,
“Don’t move.” He commanded.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell June 29th 2013, 2:20 am

"Don't move" Vuulthran demanded, a knife at Salones neck. My instinct was to listen. The Arch all groaned behind me when they saw me sticking my pride on the metaphorical gilloutine for a mortal. Vuulthran nodded to the ground and I sighed. I raised my hands and the dark scales turned to water, and the six blades dropped to the ground. I walked back and listened to his maniachle laugh.
"Let her go, this is between you and me."I said to him. I felt some of my power return to me, the battle itself was empowering me. I ws learning how to fight while fighting. I could feel the chaos of the storm around me empowering me. The storm was chaotic, Vuulthran himself was erratic and chaotic. The elements were perfect, and I could feel myself growing more powerful for it. (+1 Str to Yam) (+2 Abl to Ocean Omniscience) If the creatin dared to harm her, I'd gut him like a fish. I couldn't let Salone dielike this.
"Yammie, come on now, you of all people should know the harm in befriending mortals. Befriending mortals makes you too similar to one. That's why you tried to abandon us on Seppam, remeber?" Vuulthran asked. This guy apparently loved to hear himself talk, I always thought that his loud moth would be the end of him. I summoned forth my wwater manipulative powers and let the water that once made up my scales flow down behind Salone and Vuulthran. Once it wa sbehind I forced it to levitate and turn into water-knives of their own then sent two of them to disarm Vuulthran. Once Salone was safe, the three blades immediately heeded my call and assumed their positions as my claws. The water returned to me and harvened into solid scales again and I lept up, bringing my 'claws' back to the notch in my jaw and went to impale the moron, he fired off a sphere of electricity and sent me a good eightteen feet in the air before I landed with a sickening snap in my back. It hurt like hell, it throbbed, ached, and even breathing hurt. I have no idea what I broke but I curse humans for being such squishy smooth little things.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna June 29th 2013, 3:22 am

The dragon man pressed the knife harder against Salone's throat, the woman hissed in pain and a small whimper escaped her lips while the mad man was monologueing . The Jake attacked, Salone pulled away, her knife sliced her cheek as she pulled away however.  Her wings flared out and she took to the skys, trying to catch her breath but it wouldn't come.  This battle was taking its toll.  She shook her head trying to clear it. She heard an electrical explosion and a snap, Jake! Salone dove, landing in front of him, wings spread wide, shielding him from Vuulthran. Her jaw tightened and she snarled, her teeth elongating.
She had only a few throwing knives left, but her gun still sat in her belt, full and ready for use. She pulled it out and aimed at the guy’s head.
“Stay back,” She warned, “I am pretty sure a bullet in the head does more damage than instant re-generations can recover.”
She glanced back at Jake, “you alright?”
Then she turned her eyes back on Dragon man.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell June 29th 2013, 2:43 pm

I couldn't move, what the hell happened to me? I was feeling so weak, and cold. I pushed up a litte to see blood everywhere under me. The balck shirt covered it well, but I have a feeling I'm going to need to burn it, if I survive this. I don't think Salone realizes how tough the Old God's skin is. I tried to stand up, but couldn't move. "I could heal from that dear, you don't have much experiecne do you?" Vuulthran mocked.
"All these years...and you STILL fall for that old trick." Vuulthran said, laughing at the futility of my flesh. He shook his head. "You fell for it when we took Alenya from you, and you fell for it now. You let me take her, you know that? You decided to live like a mortal with them, and so we took her. If you had stayed the King of Old Gods you would have bveen able to stop me from taking her. From prying her weak, flesy fingers from yours. She cried the entire way up Seppam. Cried out for Yam, fcor the one who loved her. But her hero never came. You mean to tell me that two lesser Gods came in and just TOOK her from you? No, you LET them take her." Vuulthran said to me. I remembered everythuin gat this point. There was no reason for me to smile anymore. It as just, cold. Absolute Zero would be a welcomed warmth for the freezing sensation in my soul. My heart no longer wanted to beat, but despite my desire it continued to. "You LET HER DIE." Vuulthran said snidly. He even threw in a little chuckle to add to the effect. I fell my blood ignite with the quientessence lightning whtin me, and my heart begn to pound. Each pounding sensation empowered me. I know my purpose again. I remember EVERYTHING. I didn't want to live, I didn't want my hear to brat, but if I had to listen and feel it beat, it would serve as my war drums. I stood up and I called forth all my power over the seas and oceans. The rain fall began to sall ontop of one and other, forming a second-skin bubble like structure of water around Vuulthran. It covered him perfectly and he began to drown. I could tell my eyes were probably glowing red from my quientessence energy. I forced myself to stand up and I held out my hand. I levitated him inside the water, keeping it swirling to keep him inside the water. He began flailing around for air, and while an old god couldn't drown, without oxygen there was no healing factor.
"I can't drown you... but no air means no healing ability." I mocked him, he looked at me, I could just hear his curses in my mind. Or his last comment made little voices come to me. I looked at Salone. "Care to take your vengance?" I offered Salone. I wasn't smiling anymore. I didn't see a reason to.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna June 29th 2013, 3:22 pm

Salone felt her heart freeze and contract with pain for him as Vuulthran mocked Jake. Her brow crinkled into a frown as she felt the drops of salty red blood roll down her cheek. Slowly, the dragon man looked up as it began to rain exactly over his head; it seemed to expand covering his skin like Penny’s super suit, except this could be lethal. Salone felt her jaw drop as Jake stood, smeared with mud and gore.
“You all right,” She asked again, gently, looking at the cold stone face that belonged to him. Her brown eyes moved back to the dragon man, she watched him struggling to breath.
“Care to take your vengeance?” He asked in a cool, hard edged, calculating voice. The dragon man had killed 499 young mothers, had tried to kill her, Jake, and killed the woman he loved. Salone’s eyes turned amber and her body seemed to ripple with excitement at the prospect of a kill.
That was the animal, or rather the wild animals she had been cursed with; their temperaments constantly at war inside her. She moved forward, her eyes glowing; she stopped in front of Vuulthran, her body half way between mountain lion and human. She leaned forward and whispered very quietly in his ear, “What is a god to an atheist?”
His eyes widened for a second in fear and then they glazed over as Salone slid a knife upwards in his rib cage and then she reached up and pulled the other one out of his shoulder. She turned around and looked at Jake. Salone’s eyes were very dark, very sad, very lonely, and filled with pain. Then she turned away and picked up her throwing knives, and pulled them out of tree trunks. Every movement was causing her physical pain… she felt the need for a sick day tomorrow.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 1st 2013, 5:44 pm

The electrical cages that bound the spirits disappated. The Arch all looked down on me with pity. I was so angry. So very very angry. I could feel my stomach tremoring with the fires of anger inside me, but yet I was so cold and empty. I wanted to take my bear teeth and shred his corpse for what he did. I wanted to drop to the ground and cry for him though. Is this what it means to be human? I want nothing to do with it. I never thought I'd beg for the death sentence, but lo and behold I did.
"No..." The alabaster dragon whispered, the ground quaked in response. I glared at him.
"Baal Hadad has wronged the dragons, and as such has envoked our wrath. We need our brother. We need our king."

I'm not sure how long I'll stick around, but I wouldn't leave Salone like this. I tried to force water around her, and at my command her body would be enveloped and relaxed by the water flowing. It would hopfull alleviate some of her pain, and with my powers restored I commanded the waters to not drench her clothing. Regardless of what happens next...I need to be ready

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna July 2nd 2013, 1:18 am

Salone sighed and crouched down to stroke her dog's ears, soft under her touch. Sasha had been smart enough to stay away from the dragons and even then she seemed a little crispy around the edges. The dog barked at Jake and wagged her tail, trotting over, seemingly remembering her earlier mission. Salone stood slowly, wincing before following her dog. Then she felt the strangest sensation come over herself. She looked down and saw thin tendrils of water crossing over her skin, like strings. She looked curiously at Jake, guessing he was the one manipulating the water. Then the pain dulled wherever the water touched, flowing over her bare skin, to the wounds on her. She shivered as it ran down her spine. She closed her eyes and then all pain stopped. Her eyes flew open and a look of incredulousness crossed over her face. Salone moved forward tentatively, stopping in front of him.
“You know, here the term Yam means a tuber that is kinda like a potato,” Her lips twitched in amusement. “You never did answer my question, are you okay?”
Her dark brown eyes searched his face, looking for answers. “The stronger you are, the less people will ask that question. Even when you need that question most… you’re leaving, aren’t you? Well, you can’t. Sasha swallowed your stupid medallion and I don’t want her turning into a dragon dog on me. So I need you to stick around and wait until it goes through her system so I can give it back to you.”
She bit her lip and looked anxiously at the dragons, eyeing the one she had butted heads with earlier. “He’s not going to try and eat me again, is he? Because I kinda need to be at work the day after tomorrow.”

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 2nd 2013, 3:08 am

"Xerah" I commanded of the topaz dragon. It growled and then sighed.
"I...am...sorry. I was wrong, and the only reason i hold such distain in saying this apology is because I know that I was wrong. Yam is out king, and we shall trust whom he trusts." The topaz dragon sighed. To admit one was wrong was the true sign of apology to a dragon. There was no need to say one was sorry, simple admission was the apology.
She asked again if I was alright. Of course I wasn't. I'm broken, beated, and totally at a loss. I lost my crown, my heart, and my immortality. I lost the respect of my fellow Arch, and the reverential fear of the mortals who once served me. Although it could always be worse, no matter how dark and dim it was.
"Great....on top of all the bad news I learned here today, the most loved name in all the world, the most honorable name...MY name...is now used to describe a potato."I sneered to myself. I shook my head and sighed. "When you are down to nothing, know always that Ancestors are up to something. I am physically well, thank you for asking." I said to her, avaoiding any comment on my emotional status.
"“The stronger you are, the less people will ask that question. Even when you need that question most… you’re leaving, aren’t you? Well, you can’t. Sasha swallowed your stupid medallion and I don’t want her turning into a dragon dog on me. So I need you to stick around and wait until it goes through her system so I can give it back to you.” She said. I looked back at her and shrugged. What was there to say to that? No one had asked me that since Alabaster dragon and I were trying to uncover baal Hadad's plans to dethrone me. I wanted to snap at her when she said 'stupid medallion'. I'm not sure what words humans just throw around, but that shouldnt be one of them.
"That 'STUPID' medallion is a symbol of power. Every Dragon had a favored mortal, one that they entrusted with their powers and their status. The mortals were known as Dragon-Knights, and they were held with the same respect as those who had given it to them. The medallion also allowed the mortal to call upon their 'Patron' whenever they needed to. It's a huge deal. When it comes out the other way, wash it and keep it. You were there for me when no one else was, I might as well entrust you with the power to call on me whenever you want." I explained to her. I smiled as best I could and looked back at the Arch.
"Hail Queen of the Dragon Knights."
"Hail Queen of the Mortal scales."
"Hail the Chosen Knight."

"Yeah, I'm leaving. I guess I could stay to make sure the pretty girl doesn't turn dragon on ya." I said going down to a knee and playing with the dog. I smiled a little bit, this thing was the best.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna July 2nd 2013, 3:40 pm

Salone sighed, "If it's any recompense Yams taste pretty good and they aren’t quite potatoes.” She listened to him talk some more and she frowned at him. Jake may be a pretty awesome dragon king but he was a horrible liar. Most likely due to the fact he had been human for less than twenty-four hours and didn’t know how to work his facial muscles.
“Jake,” She said tiredly, “You know that is not what I meant.”
Her skin was still glittering with the pale strands of water that seemed to be woven across her skin. She rolled her eyes at him, “Fine, I guess that medallion is not so stupid. After all, if she hadn’t have swallowed it you would be in worse shape than you are now.” Salone said the last part sentence softly and quietly, as if she didn’t want to dwell on that idea. She remained quiet as knelt beside him, stroking Sasha’s ruff. At his last sentence she snorted and muttered with a hint of laughter, “As long as she doesn’t abruptly breathe fire, I think we’ll be okay.”
She yawned, suddenly aware of how tired she was, “Come on,” she addressed the two, the dragon man and her dog. “Let’s go home. We all need sleep and to take care of ourselves.” She stood and stretched, hearing her back pop as she did so. Salone started down the street with her hands in her pockets. She paused at the corner and waited for Jake and Sasha. The dog was running between the two, her dark blue leash dragging in the dirt. She waited until they were out of ear shot, “Jake, I know for a fact, you are not alright. No living thing can go through that without suffering emotional damage. I’m not going to push the topic but next time, just say yes or no. Avoiding the question is as good as lying.”
She reached over, squeezed his hand lightly, before dropping his fingers and placing her hands in her pockets. She wasn’t mad; she was just sharing her thoughts. One of her biggest flaws was speaking before actually thinking everything through. She walked up the steps to her home and unlocked the door. She flicked on the lights and Sasha made a b-line for her dog bed.
“You can sleep in the guest room, not that either of us are going to get much sleep,” She opened the door to the guest room. She walked in and opened a cupboard, it had several fluffy white blankets, and gym shorts as well as more t-shirts. “Yes, I do have a habit of picking up strays.” She shot him a crooked smile. “There is an attached bathroom, in case you want to clean up.”
With that she left him alone. She took a brief shower, attended to all of her wounds, before going back into the front room, dressed in a pair of sweats and a loose t-shirt. She walked to the freezer and pulled out a carton of mint chocolate chip ice-cream, as well as a spoon. Then she sat down on her couch and turned on an old avengers movie.

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 3rd 2013, 3:21 am

I thanked her and went intot he attached bathroom. I began poking the little metal things jutting out, but nothign was happening. I looked around the bath room seeing a basin that had water in it, it was kinda blue though. It had a funny smell too. Do I use that to clean up? The lightnign saved me, I really, really didn't want to clean myself with the funny smelling blue water. I took off the sembalnce of clothing I was wearing and climed through the window as the storm poured down. I began to command the rain dropsa as thy burd against my skin. I'd levitate them and then make small spheres for me to used to wash off my hair. Salone wa snivce enough to show me what shampoo was, and I was able to 'condition' my hair. Who knew hair had muscles?
I wonder what her neighbors would think seeing me like this on her roof. The thought pased when I noticed that it was early morning. Perhaps just beyond the middle of night. I was clean and so I brought out the random peice of clothing I had been wearing when I was found on the beach and put it back on. Unlike the rest of the clothing it was pretty much unable to ever soak. This must have been the first manifestation of my spirit armor, It'll get stronger, I'm not too worried. I grew bored and soon I manipulated the water into making two featureless humanoids of water. I made the waters dance together across the street. The water moved so gracefully, it was so relaxed and at ease, but manipulated with such a trust in me. The man and woman of water continued to dance around, flowung over the house itself, drenching me in water as they passed. What a day this had been.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanna July 3rd 2013, 2:37 pm

Salone fell asleep on the couch about half way through the movie, she woke up when the credits started to scroll up the screen. She yawned and covered her mouth, she stood and put the melted icecream back in the freeze, assuming she would make a milkshake later. She started to her room when she heard a noise outside. Salone yawned and poked her head outside only to spot two waltzing water dancers parading up and down her street. She covered her mouth suppressing a yell of shock and that was when she spotted Jake sitting on the roof. She climbed up the side of her house and sat down next to him.
"You know," She said, "People are going to freak out if they see those.. people?" She wasn't quite sure what it was. Salone drew her knees up to her chest, looking at the skyline. "Aren't you tired at all?"

My Peoples:

Hanna
Hanna
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell July 3rd 2013, 3:07 pm

"I've been asleep for so long..." I said still watching the people dance across the road. I sighed and remembered when I had actually danced like that. I waved my hand and the the water fell on the roads. She looked at the sky like she wanted to fly. I could only wait now.

Spoiler:

Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top