The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Awakened (Dominus Agents Only [For the time being]) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Awakened (Dominus Agents Only [For the time being]) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Awakened (Dominus Agents Only [For the time being]) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Awakened (Dominus Agents Only [For the time being]) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Awakened (Dominus Agents Only [For the time being]) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Awakened (Dominus Agents Only [For the time being]) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Awakened (Dominus Agents Only [For the time being]) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Awakened (Dominus Agents Only [For the time being]) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Awakened (Dominus Agents Only [For the time being]) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Awakened (Dominus Agents Only [For the time being]) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Awakened (Dominus Agents Only [For the time being]) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Awakened (Dominus Agents Only [For the time being]) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Awakened (Dominus Agents Only [For the time being]) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAwakened (Dominus Agents Only [For the time being]) - Page 2 I_voting_barAwakened (Dominus Agents Only [For the time being]) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Awakened (Dominus Agents Only [For the time being]) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAwakened (Dominus Agents Only [For the time being]) - Page 2 I_voting_barAwakened (Dominus Agents Only [For the time being]) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt
Arcana
Tybrid
Sage
Vorik
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Awakened (Dominus Agents Only [For the time being])

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Awakened (Dominus Agents Only [For the time being]) - Page 2 Empty Re: Awakened (Dominus Agents Only [For the time being])

Post by Forceaus June 18th 2013, 2:57 pm

Nobody had any good reason to be in New York city anymore. Not unless they were here to restore it. Everybody else should get out and stay out. Not unless they were prepared for the consequences that would come of disgracing this fair place. Pierre Guesta was now enacting some of those consequences. Some metahuman had come here to cause trouble in it. It did not need such events occurring. He had been called in when Deceiver had called for backup. He was disappointed. He expected more from an agent who had a pretty large task force accompanying them. Agent Ruptor's teams rarely ever consisted of more than a handful or so of backup and had never failed in their mission. As soon as this shameful individual was dealt with he intended to discuss what had happened with Deceiver. 

Agent Ruptor and his team had joined the fray. They were all well hidden in strategic locations. They were armed with weapons nearly as powerful as his own. They would be suitable. Agent Ruptor knew how to position his task forces very well. His rifle had pierced through the metahuman's energy barrier, but had failed to actually reach him. A relatively powerful barrier, but not much of a problem to deal with. Especially with what he had planned. A plan he immediately put into action. "Agent Deceiver, do not indicate any response. Just carry out the following and act like it's your own plan. Get your group ready to attack again. Fire your best weapon at him. Make sure your aim is proper. Act immediately. Over and out." 

He waited for the shots to start firing at the metahuman. It would regain the focus of the intruder. That would allow Ruptor another opportunity to strike. This time he was prepared for another barrier of whatever energy this guy used. Once the plan was enacted there would be no chance for the target to emerge from this. He would be either captured or killed. Whichever it would be would happen very shortly. 

His plan was pretty simple. Once the shots started firing from Deceiver's rail gun he would fire once more upon the metahuman. That energy of his would not hold up against the assault. They were sure to hit. He also had a backup option available. A pair of snipers steadily located ready to fire as well just in case the first part did not provide enough.

Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2604
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Awakened (Dominus Agents Only [For the time being]) - Page 2 Empty Re: Awakened (Dominus Agents Only [For the time being])

Post by Isak Zielinski-White June 20th 2013, 5:24 pm

The shot. The boulder. Dodging it. Everything went so fast. Deceiver was pulled back up by something heavy. He looked. A Goliath. Everything became clear afterwards. He looked around, two Goliaths remained. He looked at the boulder, where an arm could be seen under it. A Goliath appeared from behind the boulder. Jordan nodded. He had three of these big guys left. Suddently, a transmission arrived. Reinforcements? It was Agent Ruptor. A nice fellow with whom Deceiver did not socialized much. But he responded by the affirmative and moved closer to the museum where the target had moved. He quickly spotted him and ordered his Goliaths to move and surround him the best they could despite their numbers. He slowly walk in front of the metahuman, his railgun aimed at him. With his calm demeanour, he talked to him once more.

-Well well well, you don't have such a good aim like I do. How did you felt my last attack. Pretty interesting isn't it? Now, my men will take care of you big boy. Take aim!

The Goliaths got into position for firing.

-Steady... Fire at will!

He fired with his men, hoping that they would be able to take care of that troublesome foe quickly. He also hoped that Ruptor would not take his sweet time doing his plan. After all, he was the one out there in the range of that crazy metahuman.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Isak
Awakened (Dominus Agents Only [For the time being]) - Page 2 Offica10

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 214
Job : Full-time Student :3
Humor : Scarce
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by The Guardian June 20th 2013, 6:13 pm

Despite his taunts, nobody came forward. He would just have to keep his defense up then. In the meantime, he'd keep his focus on the man in charge and his diminished forces. Despite the large chunk of rock he threw at them, four men altogether stood. And that wasn't counting the other that hid somewhere in the structures and rubble around him. It was not long after he threw the rock that the order to 'Fire at will' was given. Guardian knew he this advanced weaponry, with it's numbers and frequency of fire, would tear apart his shield. So he lept into the air. Eighty feet into the air, as high as he could manage.  He expanded the light shield around himself until it was a sphere with a thirty foot diameter. He reached the peak of the jump and he began to plummet towards the ground, straight into the enemy forces he could see. Deciding to increase the surface area that was affected, Guardian expanded a forty-by-forty foot square platform under the sphere he was in. With the force he'd hit the ground and the area his light construct covered, his attack was sure to even the odds against him. No matter what happened when he landed, he would keep himself surrounded by a light barrier at least three feet thick. He'd focus his attacks on the man in charge, firing tens of sharp, needle-like light projections at him. 

As he finished his post-landing plan of attack, him and his light constructs reached the ground with all their force, propelled downward by his strength as well as the force of gravity.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"The World shall perish only after I do."
Awakened (Dominus Agents Only [For the time being]) - Page 2 GuardianGrid_zps66733f34
The Guardian
The Guardian

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2013-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus June 24th 2013, 5:14 pm

Agent Ruptor had informed Deceiver of the plan over the communicators and now awaited its execution. Deceiver and his forces quickly got into position and opened fire as Ruptor gave a signal to his own team. "The plan was underway" Ruptor thought as things got going. A message came in from one of his unit members "All units in position. Target ready to be neutralized." He responded silently. "Stand by. We'll take this one down quickly to avoid any casualties." Ruptor fully expected the target to use his energy to defend himself. He did not expect for the metahuman to leap into the air but was fully prepared for it. A way to get rid of the energy barrier was all set. Though it was one he preferred to not have to use. He did it anyways however. 

As the target approached the ground all of his light energy was blasted away by a blast of Ruptor's own telekinesis. That was followed up with a well placed shot from his rifle aimed for his torso. The barrier would be shattered, leaving him with no defense now as more shots came down upon him. There would be no time for him to react. Not with the way Ruptor had positioned the forces for this attack. Trying to dodge would amount to nothing. He had trained snipers completely hidden and ready to fire if need be. Not even an order from him was needed. They knew what to do and when to fire. He signaled for Deceiver to strike again immediately not that he had hit the ground again.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White June 30th 2013, 10:35 am

Deceiver was somewhat glad that Ruptor was backing him up, especially since he was the one facing that crazy metahuman down there on the streets. That metahuman was a thorn to his side right now since the fellow saw himself as a world savior that could ignore custody and go wherever he wanted to. But Deceiver, and Ruptor, would not let that happen. The agent was ready to trust, up to a certain point, his new partner since he had good plans, or so he heard. He received instruction to keep firing at him as soon as he touched the ground and so he and his men did. He fired until he had to reload, than proceeding to do so and kept firing.

His Goliaths, despite only being three, and enough ammunition to bring down military forces. They kept firing at the target since they were ordered to follow the orders. Deceiver should have brought some officers along, or a larger force. After all it never hurts to have more men in such open places. He reloaded a third time, he still had two more panels, excluding the one he had in his railgun. Fifteen shot from his weapong would be more than enough for agent Deceiver.

Isak
Awakened (Dominus Agents Only [For the time being]) - Page 2 Offica10

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 214
Job : Full-time Student :3
Humor : Scarce
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Seismic July 3rd 2013, 12:57 am

Shot after shot hit The Guardian's light barriers, and then suddenly some force broke through his barrier entirely. He crashed to the ground, unharmed, but that soon changed. From all sides he felt the projectiles pierce his body. They drew no blood, but the pain brought him down on all fours. He celestial form began to flicker, switching rapidly between his normal looking appearance and his celestial one (though it flickered to fast to discern the features of his human appearance). He could feel the attack quickly building towards the point of overwhelming force.

"I will not die again, not so easily. If I cannot beat back this man and his unseen allies, then I shall escape from them."

He was weakened, but he was not yet dead. He held his light inside, building it. Letting it grow. When he felt the shots let up, likely from his attackers having to reload, he released all his light at once, forcing it all out into an incredibly bright flash that would blind and/or stun nearby people and onlookers for a good half a minute. Plenty of time for him to bolt and slip out of his celestial form. As soon as he had flashed his light, he took off. Back into the museum's front door, out the museum's back doors, down an alleyway to his left, turn right and up that street. By the time he reached the end of that street, he had to lean against the wall from weakness. His sudden awakening, the exertion of his powers, the onslaught of projectiles that could penetrate his skin. It was a lot. But it worked for him in this case. Being weakened allowed his human looking appearance to take over sooner, which was something he needed. After only a few seconds of resting, he no longer looked like the night sky with wings. He was a simple Northern-European that remained in the ruins of New York City. But after this encounter, he doubt he'd remain here long. But he'd return, when he was stronger.

"Man Deserves to be powerful. I deserve to be MORE powerful."

Awakened (Dominus Agents Only [For the time being]) - Page 2 DSgrid_zps3b655156

~ Security Agents - Vehicles - Suit Weaponry ~
Doctor Seismic
Doctor Seismic

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2013-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus July 3rd 2013, 10:14 pm

A success. The light energy was gone. No longer would it prove to be a barrier for the dangerous metahuman. The shots now rained down upon him. Soon he would fall. There was no doubt in Agent Ruptor's mind that they had succeeded in taking this one down. Soon they could say "Mission complete." Ruptor held his rifle up once more to take one final shot. The shot that would end this fight once and for all. He pointed the barrel at him and looked through the scope. Ruptor was lining up his shot when the metahuman pulled one final trick. A flash of bright light that blocked his view. By the time anyone's eyesight could be regained the metahuman was already running for it. Agent Ruptor signaled to two of his men to follow him. They chased the target through the museum but lost him upon encountering a pair of rogue metahumans a couple blocks away. They were dealt with and subdued, but the other one got away. For shame. This mission did not go quite as well as he had hoped. At least they had the necessary information on that one in case he were ever to reappear.

((Close topic))

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top