The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Eadochas I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Eadochas I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Eadochas I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Eadochas I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Eadochas I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Eadochas I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Eadochas I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Eadochas I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Eadochas I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Eadochas I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Eadochas I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Eadochas I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
ghost
Eadochas I_vote_lcapEadochas I_voting_barEadochas I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Eadochas I_vote_lcapEadochas I_voting_barEadochas I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Eadochas

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eadochas Empty Eadochas

Post by Jordan Reynolds February 4th 2013, 6:23 pm

Eadóchas

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"I now live in a world of glass beings,worrying that one false move could destroy everything I touch."

Basic Biography

Renegade Misneach
Title: Trodaí Dia
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Race: Na cinn winged
Hair: Light brown
Eyes: Deep blue
Height: 5'10
Weight: 150
Blood type: T+

The Looks

Though he is not the most intimidating figure,Eadóchas is deceivingly powerful. His hair is kept at a manageable length but with the constraints of cutting instruments on Earth he finds few things capable of properly cutting his hair;thus it will grow longer until he can find something to cut it. He prefers to wear things that he would call comfortable and simple,such as simple khaki pants and muscle shirts to show off his superior physique. Beneath his shirt are two jet black wings that can carry him aloft with their amazing strength. He also prefers to wear fingerless gloves,as they allow him the comfort of a glove without the constraints of the fingers. His skin is slightly tanned and keeps a pleasant glow to it,eyes the color of ice.

The Legacy

Personality: He is a proud warrior,considering a fair fight the only way of combat. Due to his upbringing,he will fiercely protect those that have earned his respect as well as his mistress with his life. His view on the wingless as he calls humans is one of disdain,seeing them as lesser life forms and meta humans as only minor annoyances. However he affords more respect to the wingless of his world than that of humanity,seeing humanity as a weaker variation of them. Not a man of many words,he prefers to act out instead of going for diplomacy, which he finds to be the art of the high council. He has a code of honor that he will follow even if it means his death doing so and will not compromise it.

History:From a young age Eadócha was trained in the way of the warrior and what comes along with it on his home planet of Cathrach sa spéir,a planet that existed within a different dimension and as such went under a different set of traditions. The planet had reached the pinnacle of scientific achievements and as such became a beacon of societies advancements,something that others had hoped to take advantage of.

Their technology had become so advanced that it could have easily become mistaken for magic and as such peace was across his planet;though others seeked to steal their secrets and a war was sparked. At the age of fifteen he was placed into the army,his strength even amazing among their kind proving to help them win the war. He was named general of the combat corps and most powerful of his race.

As such he would also be the one to help lead the squashing of the wingless rebellion that threatened to topple the hierarchy of his home planet and soon become the bodyguard of one of the high council known as Kiara,a young visionary that likened herself as a goddess and her zeal even had him believing what she said.

For years he served her and eventually a gateway was opened by a few foolish fanatical mages that had heard of the wonders of his mistress and as such they came to Earth,a place that was centuries if not millenia behind what they were used to. This was a place that his mistress could bend to her will and he would help that happen,he would be the hand of the new goddess rising.

The Powers

Power 1: Superhuman strength: His body is capable of exerting pressure far beyond average human scope, as well as lifting more than even most superhumans could hope to lift. Among his race he is superhumanly strong and can easily crush some of the hardest materials within Earth.

Power 2: Superhuman Durability: His body is dense,capable of shrugging off bullets as well as most energy based weaponry not made to pierce his skin as well. He does not easily fatigue and can go for a week none stop before breaking down from exhaustion and can go for around three days full force before breaking down. His body has little need for food and he can hold his breath for around three hours,allowing him to fight within low or no oxygen settings for a good while.

Power 3: Enhanced Running speed: He is capable of reaching peak humans speeds with his superior muscles,legs easily reaching upto 40 mph.

Power 4: Enhanced flight speed: In flight he can reach speeds faster than when running,moving upto 90 mph when he is trying to fly full speed.

Power 5:Flight: His powerful wings allow him to move his dense body through the air with ease,flying with grace that few birds of Earth can hope to match.

Power 6: Superhuman combatant: He can easily fight an untrained person using as form of martial arts singular to his home planet as well as using melee weapons when he thinks his fist are too much, as well as utilizing grabs if his enemy is close enough.

Little fact
Their language is a derivative of Gallic though their lower class speak is a derivative of English,something called common speech.

Code:
Intelligence:2
Occult:0
Strength:9
Speed:5
Durability:8
Ability:0
Fighting Skills:5
Flight:2
Wealth:1
Magic:0
Spells:0

Last edited by Eadochas on March 5th 2013, 7:53 pm; edited 8 times in total
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1031
Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

Eadochas Empty Re: Eadochas

Post by Forceaus February 4th 2013, 6:35 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum