The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
caps rampage open I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
caps rampage open I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
caps rampage open I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
caps rampage open I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
caps rampage open I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
caps rampage open I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
caps rampage open I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
caps rampage open I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
caps rampage open I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
caps rampage open I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
caps rampage open I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
caps rampage open I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
caps rampage open I_vote_lcapcaps rampage open I_voting_barcaps rampage open I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
caps rampage open I_vote_lcapcaps rampage open I_voting_barcaps rampage open I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt
Arcana
Vorik
ghost
Tybrid
Sage

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

caps rampage open

View previous topic View next topic Go down

caps rampage open Empty caps rampage open

Post by Guest December 18th 2012, 10:02 pm

Siting on a roof top thinking of all the good I do and all the ungratful poeple that even after I save thir little lifes thay still hate me I'm wanted be dominus the masses hate me Ill give them a reason to hate me ill give it to them all I can rule this city and its poeple I started running along the roof tops and a man yells out hey captain going to cos some more bad things to happen I sied to the man jumping down to the street in front of him " as a matter of fact I'm " and I craped the mans throt and choked him intel he was died

I started going on a rampage seting evarything on fire cars. Homes. People nothing can stand in my way I will rule this city some cops came tryed to subdo me but that did not go so well I grabed my sword and started slashing every one and thing I couid see I mad a few poeple neel to me ha little fools...........
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

caps rampage open Empty Re: caps rampage open

Post by psychocard December 18th 2012, 10:54 pm

Josie was wandering around town, but this time she looked nothing like a hooker. She was still wearing the jersey she had found soon after waking up, but this time she had aqcuired a Jean skirt, as well as panties, socks, and a worn out pair of sneakers. She had gotten these items after a kind old lady had invited her in for some sweet biscuits called 'coo-keys', and seeing her underdressed state, had also given her some clothes that used to belong to her daughter. Her hair was also combed and dirt free, but still a bit unruly, as the old lady had decided it would be a shame to cut such nice hair.

Thus, she was walking around unnoticed, but part if it may have had to do with the fact that people were fleeing in terror from the direction she was walking in. Yet Josie continued onward, not panicked in the least as she didn't know the danger she was in. A breathless man in a suit stopped and and grabbed her arm in order to make her stop.

"You can't go there! You'll be killed!" he got out in-between breathes, his sweaty blond hair falling in front of his face.

"Why?" she asked him with her head cocked to one side. He took a deep breathe and gently put his hands on her shoulders. "There's a bad man, a meta, who has fire powers and is destroying everything. A girl like you should run while you can. Good luck." he said before he continued to run away. Josie knew she couldnt run. It was against her nature. She had to do something, even if she died. She started sprinting toward where she heard the sounds of destruction and took to the air, looking for the bad man. Once she spotted a man chasing after some others with a sword, she dived down and started talking loudly.

"Stop it! What are you doing? Why are you hurting people? Hurting people is wrong!" while Josie couldn't understand why people might do things, she knew you shouldn't kill people who didnt know you. That was just mean!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Songbird
Josie
Spoiler:
psychocard

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 80
Job : Student
Registration date : 2012-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 18th 2012, 11:56 pm

A man hit me in the head with a crowbar and seid "die meta"I was thinnking about not killing him because he was brave but......nah I stabed him with my sword and he fell to the ground I then turned around and got hit with a lot of gun fire nothing I can't handle I walked over to this heavy gunner and grabed the gun and broke it in haif I then started raining fire all over him

Then a girl ame flying down toward me she spoke "Stop it! What are you doing? Why are you hurting people? Hurting people is wrong!" "Ha these are not people thay are just some mindless ungreatful animals and I'm taking care of bussness go fly home before somthing bad happens" I continue what I was doing roasting a man alivebut keeping haif my fogus on the flying girl.........
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by psychocard December 19th 2012, 7:06 pm

Josie crossed her arms in defiance when the man told her to go away.

"No! I'm not going to leave, because I can't just leave you here to keep killing these people! That and i don't really have anywhere to go..." she trailed off a for a moment before going on, "and you're the animal here! You're just killing without thinking about the people you're killing! What did they do to you? if your business if killing people who have people they care about and people that depend on them, then that makes you the bad guy! And I'm making it my job to stop bad guys, so there!" she placed her hand on her hips to enforce her point. She had learned about what family meant and how important it was to many people when the kind old lady had invited her in. Josie had been able to tell she loved her daughter very much from the way she talked about her so lovingly. If this man could destroy that without a single second thought, then that made him a really bad person!

"If you go away and leave these people alone, then I'll let you go. I'm stronger than I look!" she boasted. But inside, Josie was slightly terrified. She had heard about fire and how dangerous it was. She had even seen a house burn down as she was too late to try and stop it. Yet this guy was making it out of thin air! Was he magic?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Songbird
Josie
Spoiler:
psychocard

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 19th 2012, 8:25 pm

I heard the word no and a lot of annoying stuff that I did not care about. She was really getting. On my nirves. She seid one thing I even cared about "If you go away and leave these people alone, then I'll let you go. I'm stronger than I look!" I turned around while seting a man on fire "ha. Look I don't want to harm you really I don't kill metas unless thay hit me if you want to stop me little girl bring it on"I mean really what can this girl do? Well I can't forget my number1 rule never underestimate your enemy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by psychocard December 20th 2012, 5:29 pm

She huffed angrily when the man refused to take her seriously. And how could he say he didn't want to hurt her when he was killing these people so easily?

"Alright, you asked for it!" she looked around for something to throw at him. She didn't want to get too close in fear of being burned. Maybe if she distracted him she'd be able to try and kick him or something. She spotted a trashcan and swooped down to pick up the lid. She threw it as hard as she could at him, hoping it would make a solid hit and end this quickly. Josie hated fights and didn't want this to go on longer than was needed.

Songbird
Josie
Spoiler:
psychocard

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 20th 2012, 8:50 pm

After I had said that she seemed angry. Even know I was burning poeple alive I still was keeping my eye on her, she flew down toward a trash can and picked up the lit, I think she was thinking I was going to not see it. She tossed it at me with great speed I ducked evadeing the lit. I said "did you think I was going to go down that easy, Ha that's funny, this is your last chance flee or die little girl."At this point I had to kill her shed most likly bring back some more metas,so it was set she had to die even if she left id find her and kill her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by psychocard December 21st 2012, 10:09 pm

"Well that didn't work," Josie stated. What other way could she fight him? She might have to go and get burned in order to hit him, which was not an option Josie wanted to take. but what else could she do? If she could somehow get him all wet or drop him in a lake. Fortunately there was a giant lake right next to the city. Now how did she pick him up? She needed something fireproof, but for now she should try to distract him until she could find something like that. What kind of things were fireproof anyway? She looked around for something to hit him with. She spotted a rusty pipe on the ground in an alley. It was broken and jagged on one end, making it razor sharp. A strategy started to devise in her head, but she was wary about whether or not it would work. She grabbed the trashcan whose lid she had taken and threw it and its contents at the man in black, then grabbed the pipe firmly in on small hand and flew toward him, curving to aim at his right side. She lunged with the pipe at his shoulder, hoping it would disable him but not permanently injure, then kicked off of his shoulder and hovered a safe distance above him. This was going to leave a mark on Josie's conscience.

Songbird
Josie
Spoiler:
psychocard

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 23rd 2012, 1:53 am

"Well that didn't work" the girl said, " your darn right" I said. At this point I just planed on killing her and getting it over with, the girl tossed the trash can she took the lid from at me, I move about to steps to the side the trash can smashing next to me. Then the girl came flying at me with a pipe aiming at my chest I grabed the pipe and attempted to swing her around and throw her. At the same time shooting fire at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top