The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
My Significance Sense Is Tingling  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
My Significance Sense Is Tingling  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
My Significance Sense Is Tingling  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
My Significance Sense Is Tingling  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
My Significance Sense Is Tingling  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
My Significance Sense Is Tingling  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
My Significance Sense Is Tingling  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
My Significance Sense Is Tingling  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
My Significance Sense Is Tingling  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
My Significance Sense Is Tingling  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
My Significance Sense Is Tingling  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
My Significance Sense Is Tingling  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
My Significance Sense Is Tingling  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMy Significance Sense Is Tingling  - Page 2 I_voting_barMy Significance Sense Is Tingling  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

My Significance Sense Is Tingling

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Significance Sense Is Tingling  - Page 2 Empty Re: My Significance Sense Is Tingling

Post by DGib123 December 20th 2012, 10:20 pm

Listening to The Womb, Cassidy felt a bit angry with the idea of waiting and taking it slow. Still, The Womb was right and that waiting and planning was the best option to take. Yet, the idea of waiting still left Cassidy feeling a bit flustered. He looked at the bread in front of him, poking it, checking to make sure there was nothing wrong with it. Although The Womb still hadn't posed a threat, he still guarded himself in case. Maybe he was paranoid, but it's not as if his reflexes and senses gave him much choice in being calm. Plus, Womb's behavior was mind-jarringly weird as if he was enjoying himself in building suspense. Cassidy took a bite of his bread, and was surprised by how good it tasted.

"So then what exactly are we going to do?" Cassidy asked, desperate for real answers. "How long will it take you to prepare yourself and this supposed group you have to get ready?"

Cassidy's heart beat with anticipation, as he took another bite of the bread. He studied The Womb again, trying to figure out what exactly he was, is. It didn't make sense to him seeing a man with skin, but with a skull as a head.

"Is your head always..." he started, trying to think of the right world. "...Like this?" he gestured again, waiting for The Womb's reply.

DGib123

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

My Significance Sense Is Tingling  - Page 2 Empty Re: My Significance Sense Is Tingling

Post by The Womb December 23rd 2012, 2:58 am

"HAHAHAHAHA" Womb couldn't contain his laughter, in fact, it was the first time he had laughed in a very long time. He is the first to enquire about the oragins of my visage! A truly remarkable young man! His curiosity and the brazen way in which he wields it amuse me no end!

"My 'head' has always been this way. I do not know why. I have a feeling The Universe has a sense of humor and when I was spawned with it, it decied to have an eternal jest at my expense. I can not change it, and I wish not to, it is part of me and will forever be so."

"In respone to you earlier questions." He shifted in the chair as he spoke "With you and including myself, I now have five fingers for my hand. This hand will act as my left hand, dealing swift and severe punishments to the advocates of Evil. Now that this hand is complete, it can start reaching for th goal we seek. Whilst on it's way, we must then find enough members to create our right hand. This hand will act as the hammer, punching holes through the ranks of evil. This hand will draw the most attention to it, and thus will be one of the more dangerous hands to be a part of. It is necissary however, to have one hand become the focus, striking at the face and the body. While the other hand moves in the shadows, waiting to strike at the heart. Do you understand?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Only from The Womb springs Life and Death" - WOMB
Spoiler:

The Womb's Bio
The Womb's Experience
The Womb
The Womb
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Heed me Humans. I am the Womb!"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 273
Job : Rapper/writer/cafe assistant
Humor : Abstract
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by DGib123 December 23rd 2012, 5:39 pm

Cassidy almost fell out his chair hearing The Womb laugh as loud as he did. Watching The Womb's wild behavior was only making his headache worst, as his senses were slowly growing to paranoia-levels. He shook his head, rubbing the left side of his forehead until the pain settled back down.

This guy here is just too weird. How could someone who looked so evil, appear and act as happy as he did?

Cassidy shook the thought out of his head, and listened again as Womb spoke. Hearing his metaphor about his hands was alittle bit grating as Cassidy tried to understand what he had meant.

"Are you basically saying that this team you're creating we'll be split into two groups. One group basically being a distraction, weakening this 'evil'. While, the other group waits and strikes the core of whatever opposes us and kills it?"

It seemed a like a simple plan, that could actually work. Cassidy had read about stories of similar plans used on battle fields in wars and how effective they could be.

"If that's your plan, it sounds pretty good to me. Except, I still have no idea what supposed evil we are trying to stop." Cassidy said again, leaning back in his chair folding his arms across his chest. "Still, holding secrets will not make your 'team' really effective, don't you think?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Either Die The Hero or Live Long Enough To Be The Villan.. However, I Won't Be A Victim http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t5258-jay-cassidy
DGib123
DGib123

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womb December 24th 2012, 10:46 am

"In answer to your first question. Yes, you are correct. That is what I wish to accomplish, two teams to conqour evil. The answer to your second is ore...complex. It is the Evils of Life. Some of them will be demolished through educaton, those Evils will be fought later, when our victory has been had. The first Evils we must face are those that pose greater and more immediate threats to Humanity. Greed, War, Famine etc. When tackling each one we must come up with a plan, as an example for now I shall use Greed. In order to vanquish Greed we must attack it at it's head. We shall approach the financial districts, for you see this human invention of money has been the start of a long downfall for man and should be the first thing to be irradicated. We will use one of our teams to make a fuss in said district, have the police and even the hypocritcal heroes focused upon them while the left hand moves to each financial head quaters and destroys them from the inside. After that we must take on global consumerist companies that produce material goods that benefit only the companies greed. Do you see where I am going with this? As things go on we will take on the governing bodies of each state. Our goal is to dismantle this corrupt system in order to rebuild it wth Humanaties future in mind. Do you see why I can not do this alone? Very quickly as our plans are put into action we will be painted to the public as terrorists. And for a while, terrorists is what we will fundimentally be. Untill people realize the monumental changes we have been creating, their pride will only see us an enemies. We must bear this burden, it will be a difficult thing to endure..." Womb trailed off, realizing he had rambled.

"All will be expliained soon enough. I will hold a meeting where all our current members will congregate for the first time. There I shall explain fully, and any questions will be answered to the greatest extent possible. I hope you will be attending."

((by the way, you should join the meeting thread :p))

Spoiler:

The Womb's Bio
The Womb's Experience
The Womb
The Womb
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by DGib123 December 24th 2012, 2:29 pm

Cassidy leaned back onto the table, folding his hands onto its surface.

"Alright then, where exactly is this meeting? And when is it going to take place?" He asked

Either Die The Hero or Live Long Enough To Be The Villan.. However, I Won't Be A Victim http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t5258-jay-cassidy
DGib123
DGib123

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womb January 2nd 2013, 4:59 pm

"I shall send you word. Do not worry, you will be informed."

With a non-existant smile The Womb leaned back into his chair. "You may leave now if you wish. Ponder what it is I have told you, and if you need me, seek me out. You will always be welcome."

Spoiler:

The Womb's Bio
The Womb's Experience
The Womb
The Womb
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum