The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Wolfing about town (closed to Womb) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Wolfing about town (closed to Womb) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Wolfing about town (closed to Womb) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Wolfing about town (closed to Womb) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Wolfing about town (closed to Womb) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Wolfing about town (closed to Womb) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Wolfing about town (closed to Womb) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Wolfing about town (closed to Womb) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Wolfing about town (closed to Womb) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Wolfing about town (closed to Womb) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Wolfing about town (closed to Womb) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Wolfing about town (closed to Womb) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Wolfing about town (closed to Womb)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wolfing about town (closed to Womb) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolfing about town (closed to Womb)

Post by Dark Fang December 10th 2012, 9:34 am

Romolus grinned as his prey slammed into and through a wall. He followed, standing by the hole for a moment, then sniffed. He could smell his opponent. But where? He slowly lowered himself to his front paws and crept forward, his eyes narrow. He sniffed again, took a couple of steps, sniffed, turned his head right, sniffed, left, sniffed, and repeated this as his head slowly entered the room. There! He pulled back, the blow sweeping mere centimeters from his face. He replied in full, twisting his entire body as he aimed a divine set of claws at the being's face.

Dark Fang

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2011-03-21

Back to top Go down

Wolfing about town (closed to Womb) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wolfing about town (closed to Womb)

Post by The Womb December 10th 2012, 10:20 am

The Womb was in too close to avoid the attack. The claws connected with his bone like face and cut deeply, engraving three long streaks into the skull. The Womb was taken aback, due to their being no form of skin there or nerves, the attack had not hurt in the sense of receiving pain. however it had been a very long time since The Womb had felt the sensation of the bone from his skull being chipped. It was an odd feeling to say the least. It was not long however, seconds even, that the three streaks began to disappear, the bone replacing itself and healing.

The Womb stared into the eyes of Romolus. He began a low screech, then flung his whole body forwards reaching for the beasts neck, looking to throttle him into submission.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Only from The Womb springs Life and Death" - WOMB
Spoiler:

The Womb's Bio
The Womb's Experience
The Womb
The Womb
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Heed me Humans. I am the Womb!"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 273
Job : Rapper/writer/cafe assistant
Humor : Abstract
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fang December 10th 2012, 10:30 am

The screech of claw on bone rattled into Romolus' head, and he grimaced in pain. His opponent seemed to be shocked by the fact that Romolus could hurt, even wound him. Rapidly though, the claw marks began to disappear. Damn, a regenerator. I hate regenerators. He thought as he watched the last evidence of his attack fade away.

The thing threw itself at Romolus, hitting him solidly, knocking him to the floor, its hands around his throat, constricting. Romolus called on Trace's memories, looking for something he could use, and recalled something from an old high school class on some martial art or another, and focused, drawing his hands back. folding his fingers in, he growled and torpedoed his hands at where its ribcage should be with all the force his body could muster. He could already feel his lungs screaming for oxygen.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Dark Fang
Dark Fang

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Humor : Dry sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womb December 10th 2012, 10:56 am

Womb felt the punches smashing into his rib cage. The blows felt like hammers on an anvil and as every one hit, he could feel the damage building and his pain increasing. However The Womb held steadfast, enduring the onslaught and pressing harder into the beasts neck. Only until the creature was unconscious would he let go. After that he would wait for the creature to awaken so he could speak with it. He wished to know if this Romolus would perhaps join the ranks of The Legion. His addition to the group could prove useful to say the least.

Spoiler:

The Womb's Bio
The Womb's Experience
The Womb
The Womb
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fang December 10th 2012, 11:01 am

He began to panic. The thing wasn't releasing him. He would soon black out. He gathered all the focus he could from his oxygen starved body, and focused it all into a powerful attempt to flip the skeletal being off of him and roll to his feet, ready for another assault that the creature may attempt.

Spoiler:
Dark Fang
Dark Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womb December 10th 2012, 12:12 pm

The creature, obviously panicking now, used a last ditch attempt to remove the Womb's grip from him. And it worked. The wolf man had placed his feet on the abdomen of The Womb and flipped him skyward. Womb landed heavily, the concrete around him splitting and chipping with the force of his body's decent. Again however Womb rose to his feet, only slightly stunned by the wolfs attempts at harming him. When Womb rose to his feet the wolf man had already gotten to his. However it seemed he was still recovering, gasping for air.

"Heed me beast man! You can not harm me. I am The Womb! Stop this violence and speak with me! I wish to make a proposition to you."

With that said he Womb noted that he could hear sirens behind him. It seemed their battle had been reported to the local police force. They had shown up in mass, as was the procedure for dealing with super powered beings. The Womb paid them no mind however, they posed no threat to him.

Spoiler:

The Womb's Bio
The Womb's Experience
The Womb
The Womb
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fang December 10th 2012, 12:20 pm

The god noted the being had stopped attacking, and used the welcome break to suck air into his lungs. He was doubled over, panting, then sucking in the air, holding it for a moment, then letting it go. After a moment, the skeletal monster spoke to him "Heed me beast man! You cannot harm me. I am The Womb! Stop this violence and speak with me! I wish to make a proposition to you."

Although the interval was welcome, Romolus didn't straighten up, his eyes focusing on Womb, a growl rumbling deep in his chest. "You were going to kill that man." He said in a flat tone. "Speak qui-" The sound of sirens reached his keen ears. They would have weapons. Firearms, probably. Maybe armour-piercing rounds. "I suggest we vacate the area. Rapidly." He said, clearly disconcerted by the sound of approaching law enforcement.

Spoiler:
Dark Fang
Dark Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womb December 10th 2012, 8:56 pm

Womb noted the wolfs concern for the now approaching officers. They posed no threat to him, but if he were to try and conduct a peaceful conversation with them in the immediate vicinity it would completely ruin the whole aesthetic. Nodding and understanding Womb suddenly broke out into a run, however instead of heading for the exit he smashed through the back wall. Finding himself at the back of the eating house he clambered over the wall there and began to make his way through various streets and alleyways. He had banked on the wolf man to be able to track his scent in order to find him again. For now losing the law enforcement agents was the top priority.

Spoiler:

The Womb's Bio
The Womb's Experience
The Womb
The Womb
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fang December 13th 2012, 2:29 pm

He followed the being through the destroyed wall, and leaped lightly over the wall and broke into a sprint, leaping away from the scene quickly, following a different path to the Womb, but going in much the same direction. Running at full speed, he quickly reached his home. Walking through the house, he descended to the basement, and willed himself to change. The raging heat spread through his body as he began to transform. He began to decrease in mass, his claws began to shorten, to become dull. His fur grew thin, and then fell out leaving a rather unimpressive young man kneeling, almost naked, on his basement floor. He stood, and walked towards the stairs.

He changed into fresh clothing in silence, knowing that Blitz and Krieg watched from the doorway. "I can tell what you're thinking." He said, and as he turned to them, the bruising on his throat was thrust into the light. Krieg let out a low growl. "Easy there, Krieg." He knew they would not let him go out alone again for a long time. "Who wants to go for a walk?" He asked with a grin, pulling out a pair of collars and leads. Blitz accepted hers without complain, but Krieg grumbled the entire time, woofing under his breath. "I know, but you are legally my pets, and it's the law." After a moment to put the leads on, he moved towards the door and began to move towards where he and the Womb had split up.

"Sorry for the wait." He said, holding Blitz and Krieg's leads in either hand. "Womb, this is Blitz," he lifted the lead in his right hand. "And this is Krieg." He lifted the one in his left. Krieg, the large black wolf, growled audibly. "Shush." Trace ordered, and the wolf fell silent.

Spoiler:
Dark Fang
Dark Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by The Womb December 18th 2012, 6:12 pm

The Womb had made his way back after losing the law enforcement agents and had waited patiently in an area he thought likely the both of them could run into each other again. His hunch had been correct at the man whom had changed into a beast strode into his field of vision with two wolves at his heels. The man introduced The Womb to both of his pack and nodded to each, noting the growls they produced. They were suspicious of him, possibly even comprehending that it had been Womb whom had inflicted injury upon their beloved master. It was of no consequence, he meant him no harm now.

"Thank you for coming to speak with me Beast Man. I did not know if you would truly make good on your suggestion to converse with me. It is a pleasure."

Spoiler:

The Womb's Bio
The Womb's Experience
The Womb
The Womb
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top