The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
It's Showtime. Street-Style. [Psynapse and Sarah Milosi] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
It's Showtime. Street-Style. [Psynapse and Sarah Milosi] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
It's Showtime. Street-Style. [Psynapse and Sarah Milosi] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
It's Showtime. Street-Style. [Psynapse and Sarah Milosi] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
It's Showtime. Street-Style. [Psynapse and Sarah Milosi] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
It's Showtime. Street-Style. [Psynapse and Sarah Milosi] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
It's Showtime. Street-Style. [Psynapse and Sarah Milosi] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
It's Showtime. Street-Style. [Psynapse and Sarah Milosi] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
It's Showtime. Street-Style. [Psynapse and Sarah Milosi] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
It's Showtime. Street-Style. [Psynapse and Sarah Milosi] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
It's Showtime. Street-Style. [Psynapse and Sarah Milosi] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
It's Showtime. Street-Style. [Psynapse and Sarah Milosi] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

It's Showtime. Street-Style. [Psynapse and Sarah Milosi]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's Showtime. Street-Style. [Psynapse and Sarah Milosi] - Page 2 Empty Re: It's Showtime. Street-Style. [Psynapse and Sarah Milosi]

Post by Forceaus September 20th 2012, 8:19 pm

Sarah listened closely to the individual responses to both the word of warning that she provided to the psychic simply because she would prefer to not have somebody die whom that she herself could have potentially saved simply by alerting them to any potential dangers that may arise from essentially reveal one's self as somebody with special abilities.The young man took heed of her warning for which was something that she was quite relieved to hear.It also mean't that it prevented any sort of argument of some kind from breaking out.That was something she was very interested in avoiding.

She also payed close attention to the brief story provided by the boy about his somewhat frightening encounter with fire wielding hooker as he called her.She certainly sounded very unpleasant based on what he was saying.She sounded like someone who was in to capturing and torturing people for fun and having such powers were just a way to make doing so both easier and alot more fun for her.Definitely somebody who used such abilities for purposes that were not of good intent.Sarah wondered if those people that had attacked her knew about this person.Or for that matter the young psychic she was currently sitting next to.

"They may not be normal, but they are still people." Sarah quietly told the kid in hopes he would know that such a thing were true and not become prejudiced against such people in their entirety.She took a sip from her drink as the psychic questioned her about her intrigue into the dangerous woman that the kid had met and for her to introduce herself.Sarah finished sipping from her cup then let out a small breath before stating to them both a concocted story she had came up with a few weeks ago in order to address such a situation."My name young sir is Elise and I concern myself with folks with special powers that use them irresponsibly."

Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 2604
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

It's Showtime. Street-Style. [Psynapse and Sarah Milosi] - Page 2 Empty Re: It's Showtime. Street-Style. [Psynapse and Sarah Milosi]

Post by Isak Zielinski-White September 26th 2012, 9:56 am

Isak listened to her as she described her goal fairly quickly. He looked at her, then at Francisco, and her again. So they were both special people, he thought. while he was simply human, not that this fact bothered him much. He finished eating while he was looking at them. Lunch was good, Isak was happy, but he had to focus on the current matter. But something crossed Isak's mind. Who were they exactly? Francisco was nice and all, not just a good ''magician'', but was it some sort of cover? Isak shook he head in his mind, so he wouldn't look weird. This guy seemed honest. But that girl, Elise, he didn't know her and she had just appeared at their table to ask him question and warn Francisco. That, to Isak, looked rather suspicious but how would the boy know if she was planning something bad? And why was he thinking like that in the first place? Isak felt bad for being that suspicious, so he tried to forget those negative feelings and simply smiled. Maybe he was acting weird to them, but better that than to think about negative stuff.

Isak thought he'd be good to ask them about their background and what they were. Maybe that would give a new tone to this conversation. He took a deep breath and talked with a clear voice, trying to be as confident as possible.

-I've talked about myself, but both of you didn't so why do you talk a bit about that? That could be cool to hear.

He hoped he didn't sound too out of place by saying that. If it did, he wondered if the magician would say something funny or start a whole new subject with the newcomer. Either way, Isak waited and watched them. What could possibly happen in a cafe in Montreal?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Isak
It's Showtime. Street-Style. [Psynapse and Sarah Milosi] - Page 2 Offica10

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 214
Job : Full-time Student :3
Humor : Scarce
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Psynapse December 28th 2012, 8:45 pm

Francisco raised an eyebrow, he was definitely more skeptical now. "Well then, Elise, it's nice to meet you." Francisco then noticed that Isak looked tense and uncomfortable, he could feel the tension around the table, so he tried to start a new topic about their background. "I, myself, have told you a good amount of my background. I did forget to mention the fact that I'm from Brazil and am fluent in six languages." Francisco said with a slight nod of his head. He then turned towards and said "Elise is a German name, correct? Are you German or do you happen to speak German?" This was just a simple question, he wanted to keep the conversation going.

"I've always loved the German culture, so diverse and rich. And their schnitzel is delicious, I could eat it for an eternity. Though I feel their history will forever be tarnished by the tyrannical Adolf Hitler." Francisco said with a shrug. Francisco was trying his best to keep the conversation going without making it too awkward. He sat back in his chair and waited for their responses.
Psynapse
Psynapse

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2012-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White February 23rd 2013, 9:15 pm

And so Isak continued to talk to Elise et Francisco, and it went on for two more hours. Isak finally had to leave and said farewell to both of them. He then left the little cafe and headed out of the Quartiers des Spectacles. He would surely keep in mind everything he heard today. But he was happy he had met some nice people today, even though that Elise girl seemed mysterious. Would he meet them again? Maybe, maybe not, who knows?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Isak
It's Showtime. Street-Style. [Psynapse and Sarah Milosi] - Page 2 Offica10

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 214
Job : Full-time Student :3
Humor : Scarce
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top