The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
agent noble - Agent Noble - [DONE] I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:05 pm by Rorking

» The Warden
agent noble - Agent Noble - [DONE] I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
agent noble - Agent Noble - [DONE] I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
agent noble - Agent Noble - [DONE] I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
agent noble - Agent Noble - [DONE] I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
agent noble - Agent Noble - [DONE] I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
agent noble - Agent Noble - [DONE] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
agent noble - Agent Noble - [DONE] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
agent noble - Agent Noble - [DONE] I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
agent noble - Agent Noble - [DONE] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
agent noble - Agent Noble - [DONE] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
agent noble - Agent Noble - [DONE] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
agent noble - Agent Noble - [DONE] I_vote_lcapagent noble - Agent Noble - [DONE] I_voting_baragent noble - Agent Noble - [DONE] I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
agent noble - Agent Noble - [DONE] I_vote_lcapagent noble - Agent Noble - [DONE] I_voting_baragent noble - Agent Noble - [DONE] I_vote_rcap 
Rorking
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Agent Noble - [DONE]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

agent noble - Agent Noble - [DONE] Empty Agent Noble - [DONE]

Post by Agent Noble July 20th 2012, 8:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Unknown
Assigned Name:
Sophia Noble
Renegade Name:
Agent Noble
Title:
The Last Resort

Alignment:
Renegade
Race:
Super Human
Hair:
Black
Eyes:
Intense Blue/Intense Green
Height:
5'7''
Weight:
125 LB
Costume Description/Image:
Spoiler:

Personality:
Complex. Cold. Uncaring. Scarred. Prideful.

Sophia Noble, more commonly known as Agent Noble is the result of harsh training and an improper introduction into every possible state of growing up. Because of this rude awakening into the world, she has come out of her life with a much darker look on everything. Raised from the very beginning to be a destruction based killer, that is exactly what she has become. She is almost mechanical in the way that she acts, using dry and linear language forms like a droid would when communicating with others in some kind of odd serial coding. This does not mean that she speaks in a series of beeps and boops or anything absurd like that; instead it simply means that she does not express emotion or caring in her voice when she speaks, regardless of the subject. There is little that can affect her. She has seen it all, built her brain to be able to sustain any kind of mental and physical torture. She has been highly conditioned to be able to withstand horrible images, and has been forced to watch as innocent children and mothers are burned, butchered, suffocated, beaten to death, drowned, melted with acids, and much more until there is no image that leaves her affected. She has learned to completely shut her self off from shock of any kind in any area. What is more, Sophia has been forced to commit horrible crimes against the innocent in order to completely kill off her consciousness in situations where it does not aid her. Because of this she lacks empathy in an extreme way, and feels no remorse whatsoever when killing others, despite their situation. She is able to be ordered into any situation, and she will calculate the odds. She does not argue, nor does she question beyond what she needs to know. She does not see herself as anything more than a weapon or machine to be used, and because of this, she rarely ever feels other emotions like sadness or anger, and is unable to feel pain of the heart along with fear. Fear is completely void in her, and when paired with her ability to easily shun off things like shock from any kind of situation, she makes already for the perfect killer.

Sophia, however, has private agendas, leading her from points A-Z without anyone knowing. She is trained to be a snake, and someone that uses her immense and inhuman intelligence to overcome obstacles that are placed in her path. She does not take well from people that are unprofessional, or doubt her, and those kinds of people will most likely realize that they were wrong in doubting her ability in ways other than her telling them verbally, and instead with her breaking their arm and leaving. Because of this, she is seen as a bad omen, and a figure head of death, feared wherever she walks. She is noted and nicknamed "The Last Resort." This is because, although she may not be the last resort in numerous areas, she is the one that can be counted on to complete her mission. She has a passionate will to do what is asked of her, and she will do everything in her power to complete a mission or objective that she may set. However, this does not mean that she is completely loyal to anyone or anything. While she may express being completely loyal, her words mean nothing. Like an empty shell repeating learned phrases, there are no emotional attachments to anything in her life. Because of this, she is primal in the way that she will do what is needed to more easily survive. However, while she is being used, and while she is kept away from the thought of a normal life, she is "content" and has no problem stabilizing some kind of alliance with someone. She has no qualms with killing her own teammate, should that be her mission, or a needed action to take in order to accomplish a mission. Her intelligence also works like a droid, aiding her in combat like situations, allowing her to scan situations, and see them in a slower form of reality so that she may calculate whatever it is that she wants to calculate.

There is another, and possibly last trait that sets Sophia apart from others around her. While she was completely influenced to be the perfect killer, she has other traits about her that make her much more powerful and much more valuable than other spies. She is extremely prone to learning, and loves to learn. She absorbs information like none others, as well as loves to look at and read people as if they were books. She is known to have an incredible apathy to understand people, which is ironic considering she is such a mutilated soul herself. However, she has the innate ability of what some might call extreme empathy, to understand motives behind what others are saying, as well as read body language to see between the lines of what might be actually said. Because of this, learning and picking up on codes or hidden meaning or even other's desires is easy for her. What is more, she has the ability to act on these desires. Because of her blank self, without much personality or soul of its own, Sophia has become the most powerful actress that could ever be found. In all actuality she is one of the most capable actresses to exist, and when she puts up a front it is impossible to see through. Her lies could fool a computer, so to speak, and what is more, because she is so used to lying, when she uses her experience in combination with her ability to read people, she becomes the most effective human lie detector. For this very reason she has survived what may be beyond her combat skill level, as well as gotten herself into and out of situations that became sticky.

History:
Desolate. Dark. Vile. Hopeless.

Sophia's history is brief. Short sweet and to the point. She was born into a dark world where she knew nobody, nothing, and had no real freedom. From day one she was referred to as a prototype of a branch faction of an organization that later became known as Dominus. This department had plans to take the most healthy of a batch of super humans, or those that had above human levels of ability, and turn him/her into the most capable killer. This selected child was Sophia, a beautiful girl that was destined to become a dark lone soldier that led a miserable life of confinement as well as structured horror. Although, to this girl, there was no other way to live. This was all that she knew, and that was all that she had to know. Sophia, from the time she was born, was given extremely healthy foods that would boost and support natural growth and maturity of her body into something of perfection. Her genes had been only the best, and both her father and mother had been extremely powerful super humans with extremely stunning aesthetics, and beautiful bodies. Because of this, it was only natural that Sophia grow up to be the same. Shame; almost. Sophia grew up without being able to really go outside, however she was athletic, and was able to go out into controlled areas that were caged in sections of outside land during different parts of the day, while she trained there. Sophia was forced to go through harsh training at young ages, but none that pushed her too far, only training that pushed her past her limit enough to grow that much more the next time the same training was employed. From basic survival training to combat and martial arts training, she was able to learn almost everything that was needed to get through the complex tutorial on being the Dominus' perfect assassin. Slowly, through the years, Sophia was given many assignments in the form of trials, and tests to see if she was ready to enter society and the real organization of Dominus as a real agent, building her to be able to become one of the top ten. After many horrible things, Sophia grew into a very powerful agent, trained to be able to take down numerous foes at once, while also having specialized areas of more intense skills. What was more, through the ages, she became very secretive, and developed her own style of trickery. She became interesting in infiltration and deception as her main weapon, aside from her actual weapons, of course. Because of this, she carved a name for herself in the art of prosthetic and make up, developing high tech ways to build replicas of other people's faces, and bodies. Quickly her skills made her a feared icon throughout the org, although many did not know her by looking at her in the face because she was so illusive in nature. She was feared, and named The Last Resort, her legend making her formidable. She also adapted another persona, which she called Sky, or Agent Sky. He pretends to be another agent.

Powers:

Reason For Value:
While Sophia was completely influenced to be the perfect killer, she has other traits about her that make her much more powerful and much more valuable than other spies. She is extremely prone to learning, and loves to learn. She absorbs information like none others, as well as loves to look at and read people as if they were books. She is known to have an incredible apathy to understand people, which is ironic considering she is such a mutilated soul herself. However, she has the innate ability of what some might call extreme empathy, to understand motives behind what others are saying, as well as read body language to see between the lines of what might be actually said. Because of this, learning and picking up on codes or hidden meaning or even other's desires is easy for her. What is more, she has the ability to act on these desires. Because of her blank self, without much personality or soul of its own, Sophia has become the most powerful actress that could ever be found. In all actuality she is one of the most capable actresses to exist, and when she puts up a front it is impossible to see through. Her lies could fool a computer, so to speak, and what is more, because she is so used to lying, when she uses her experience in combination with her ability to read people, she becomes the most effective human lie detector. For this very reason she has survived what may be beyond her combat skill level, as well as gotten herself into and out of situations that became sticky. Because of this, she is able to read micro expressions on people when they go about lying, as well as act within perfection, and avoid micro expressions herself when lying. Because of this, not even the most trained lie detector would be able to sense through her lies, and lie wise, it would be almost impossible to lie to her.

Vibration Manipulation (6 EP):
Sophia was chosen among many not because of her physicality and good genes in a common sense, but because of her innate ability to manipulate energy around her, giving her the opportunity to manipulate and amplify sounds. This manipulation of sounds goes deeper than simply manipulating sounds, however, and is in fact much more along the lines of manipulating vibrations within sounds. Because of the nature of her abilities, she has numerous different ways to manifest using her gift, depending on numerous circumstances. The first and more basic ability is simply that of manipulating raw sounds, and amplifying the vibrations within them. This can mean taking a small sound, and causing it to become louder and louder; by doing so, she is making the vibrations more and more potent, and this gives her the option of using those vibrations as a weapon. Strong enough vibrations of any kind, for example, can crack and shatter even the strongest minerals. What is more, strong enough sounds that resonate at high level frequencies (or that vibrate fast enough) can become extremely dangerous for the ear to be exposed to. Because of this, even a small snap can instantly be turned into a sound, or vibration, that can be used to crack away at foundations, or shatter ear drums. Snapping is one of the main ways that Sophia comes about making sounds into her weapons, however there are other ways that she can do so. For example, she can slide of even stamp her foot on the ground in order to create sound or vibrations and in doing so, manipulate and amplify the frequencies in order to make them do what it is that she wants. Whether that means cause the earth to tremble around her, or simply cause minor tremors and shaking to rocks and other frigid and compact objects. This can also be formed into screeching high sounds that can shatter ear drums and cause ears to bleed from exposure for over a single post. These are just a few examples of what she is able to do with the most basic amplification process of her abilities. Should someone fall victim to a sudden amplification of vibrations or sound, it can crack the hardest materials, as well as knock someone unconscious, often causing bleeding from the nose and ears.

The more advanced part of her abilities comes in the true manipulation of the vibrations. This comes when Sophia actually mixes in her own natural energy to act as a catalyst to result in a much more powerful and useful weapon of sound. With this, Sophia will take vibrations, or spawn vibrations and amplify them while mixing her own energy to create something almost solid, and moving. In this way, Sophia can create powerful bursts of sonic vibrations that can be very dangerous to come in contact with. With a snap of her fingers, she is able to push forth a huge amount of energy like a powerful punch or kick that can deal damage internally, as well as externally. This kinda of attack can push someone backwards as if being punted, while also dealing heavy amounts of damage, even possibly to those with higher durability (although, obviously, the damage decreases when attacking those that can take more damage). This is because this kind of damage is less weakened by tough muscles, and harder skin; in fact, vibrations (such as sound) travel easier through more solid objects (such as rocks) than less solid objects (such as wind). Should she procure a humming from her own mouth, and then amplify that vibration within herself, she can add energy as a catalyst and manipulate the moving energy field into a kind of armor that will send projectiles flying back, or even simply shattering upon contact. Should other solids like swords or even battle axes come in contact with this vibrating hum produced armor, they will also shatter. The catch to this kind of armor, however, is that it can only last for as long as Sophia can hold her humming, stopping when she needs to breathe, and continue humming to produce the sound that she uses. What is more, Sophia has the ability to send large spurts of vibrations through her body, and down into her feet suddenly; although she may not be able to run at abnormal speeds, this sudden blast of concussive energy will send her into high speed, nick named the sonido, after the fact that sonic energy is being used to procure a sudden increase of speed that will leave Sophia able to travel at speeds to fast for the eye to follow for a second, able to carry her anywhere from one to fifteen feet away from her starting position.

In summary, Sophia has complete manipulation over not only sound, but the vibrations that make up sound. With this she can suddenly raise and decrease volume as well as frequency levels of any sound that she makes, or that is made by any source around her. She can manipulate the vibrations in that sounds to become something extremely dangerous should someone be exposed to it for too long. Sophia can also add energy into her vibrations in order to vibrate her body, making a sound like armor that shatters any kind of projectiles, and other solids such as blades or blunt solid attacks, and sends them back in pieces. This kind of armor does not block things like fire, lightning, or other energies, only solid attacks. What is more, Sophia can bring frequencies to sonic levels and add her energy to cause a large sonic beam to be sent forth at the speed of, guess, sound at an opponent, making them very hard to dodge and very effective in combat. These frequencies can be raised to break solid foundations and structures such as rocks of all kinds of levels. With a stamp of the foot, Sophia can procure vibrations that can crack and crush the rocks in the earth before the vibration and cause psuedo earth quakes. This manipulation over sound is a manipulation over the vibrations in sound. Sophia can fire small bullets of sonic energy that move at extreme speeds, as well as create vibrations as shields against solid matter. She can also send sudden bursts of energy and vibration to points on her body, such as her feet to create a sudden push that will cause her to move at speeds too fast for the eye to follow for a brief fraction of a second, allowing her to travel small distances.

Manipulation Of Aesthetics (6 INT):
Through her time as a spy as well as a assassin based agent of Dominus, Sophia took on many qualities about herself that made her able to be specialized in numerous areas. One of these areas was a complete mastery of make up and other cosmetics. This is not actually a power in that there is nothing super human about it, technically. However, Sophia is able to both construct and apply cosmetics in a way that is completely unheard of, and unseen before. With her specialization in this area, she is able to completely use high levels of technology, funded by Dominus, to mask her appearance, as well as her vocalizations to match that of whatever gender or person she is trying to manipulate. Because of this, Sophia has actually taken on another identities in order to go on various missions, and they are seen as different people entirely. Sophia has many of these differing identities, so good at constructing her differing identity that she has even hidden numerous agents within the Dominus organization without the Dominus knowing about it face to face. Only the single spear head, and leader of the organization knows, and he only knows about some of them, one in particular. Below are the numerous identities that she is able to procure through intensive cosmetics that are crazy expensive, despite being funded by the Dominus itself. Each has a name, separate way of acting, fabricated history, data in the data files of the government, passport, and residential area, along with numerous other things that make them into their own people as individuals. Her cosmetics include normal make up, facial masks that fit to form numerous faces, only fitting Sophia's face and skin. Injections which will do numerous things to her body depending on what it is that she injects - each with another injection to act as an antidote to whatever the drug's negative effects on her body may be.

Psuedo Agents:

Agent Law:

Agent Slim:

Agent Greed:

Agent Pyro:

Psuedo Civilians:

Jim Turner:

Cameron Dingo:

Paul Maul:

Simon Ring:

Noel Haggard:

Suza McKnowles:

Ginger Camo:

Photographic Infiltration (6 INT):
One of the other more important qualities, beyond her diverse ability to act in many different parts, Sophia is able to use her photographic memory in combination with her extremely powerful brain to hack through computer systems, unlock doors, pick through locks and obstacles as they present themselves in any form. She is experienced in the art of spying, silence, and infiltration of numerous kinds of machines. There is hardly any kind of technology that she is not aware of, and less that she cannot hack through and burn the defenses of. Droids, mechanical creatures and what not are easily pin pointed for weaknesses, and often exploited in the next moment. Hacking is quick and effective. Once she is in, which can take differing amounts of time, she can raise all hell, or make minor changes. She is extremely skilled at planting viruses as well as tampering with/extracting information that she or Dominus may need. Hardly any computer is safe from her masterful mind. What is more, her photographic memory helps her create cosmetics to match people she wishes to match.

Bodily Changes (2 EP):
This is another and the last ability of Sophia, code named Agent Noble. This ability is another that makes her incredibly valuable to the Dominus, and something that has kept her alive in the same way adrenaline keeps most alive in times of need. Sophia has the ability to manipulate her body at a cellular level, able to release certain hormones and energy fluctuations throughout her entire body. Because of this, she is able to boost different aspects of her physicality at the price of deducing the ability of other aspects. This means that, for example, she could focus a large amount of energy to boost her durability, in a similar way to adrenaline, only in a much more controlled and noticeable style, while it may weaken her ability to run as fast. In an OOC way, this is done by switching stat points on the power grid. This does not mean gaining points, it means switching points that already exist to other locations. Naturally, of course, this means that other places and areas must be weakened in order to support the growth of one area. Stats that can be switched include strength stats, speed stats, durability stats, and energy projection stats. Unless a seventh stat is purchased already, the created stats cannot exceed six in any area. The change happens instantly, but can only be done once per post, meaning that once the change is made, it cannot be changed until the next post, should Sophia wish for her physicality to switch once more. Energy projection points from this power cannot be used in the exchange of points for more than five posts before the physicality difference returns to normal; when these two points are not used, Sophia can maintain the change for as long as needed. With this ability, should Sophia choose to boost her durability, she can also cause numerous toxins and anti toxins to secrete and kill off sickness of the blood, normal sickness, and poisons as well. The way the stat manifests depends on Sophia's will at the moment, and she can have her physicality manifest in numerous ways. Should Sophia wish it, physical differences can be made to her body when she changes her body's abilities around.

Power Grid:

STR: 1
SPD: 2
END: 2
INT: 6
EP: 6
EP: 2
FS: 3

Character Image/Description:

Last edited by Agent Noble on July 20th 2012, 10:47 pm; edited 4 times in total
Agent Noble
Agent Noble

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-07-20

Back to top Go down

agent noble - Agent Noble - [DONE] Empty Re: Agent Noble - [DONE]

Post by Jordan Reynolds July 20th 2012, 8:06 pm

Approved until stated otherwise
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1031
Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 20th 2012, 9:30 pm

Unapproved.

Your power, with only 6 EP, covers two powers that I can tell. You either control Vibrations or your control Sound.

And I understand that Sound travels in waves of vibrations, but in the way that you have explained it, Agent Noble uses high or low pitches sounds to harm people; and then you also hum and create a vibrating armor/barrier that can, supposedly, destroy some of the 'hardest' materials.

And another fact; you also state, that only with the 6 EP, you can efficiently harm other supers/beings with a higher durability, considering the way that the vibrations/sound travels through a solidified body versus a liquid body, you would need to clarify at which durability cannot withstand your power.

As for activating/harnessing the vibrations, I'd say only sounds/vibrations your character does/makes can be used against an opponent; It's only a small fraction of meta-gaming, but when using someone's vibrating words coming from THEIR mouth, you're basically using the character's actions against their own free will.

Now, another point.

You have blatantly copy/pasted parts of your app into other parts of your app; I can understand getting a point across, or maybe allowing the reader to be able to re-read what they've read, but in this case; you're being redundant. Please do me a solid, and refrain from doing that in applications.

Also, for a girl at 5'9" and only weighing 120lbs? She's flat chested, or almost flat chested, and has virtually no ass meat.

Just saying. Razz

So, I'll let you share your views on my dissection before we have you absolutely change stuff. ^__^

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Noble July 20th 2012, 10:19 pm

Unapproved.

Your power, with only 6 EP, covers two powers that I can tell. You either control Vibrations or your control Sound.

And I understand that Sound travels in waves of vibrations, but in the way that you have explained it, Agent Noble uses high or low pitches sounds to harm people; and then you also hum and create a vibrating armor/barrier that can, supposedly, destroy some of the 'hardest' materials.
Understood. The power is the ability to manipulate vibrations. Vibrations, however, take form of sound that that is how we can understand them in most day to day life. That does not mean that every vibration makes a sound that we can hear, that is why dog whistles exist. I am sure this is all stuff that you know. However this ability is the ability to manipulate vibrations. Vibrations manifest themselves as sound. Sound based powers are all powerful because of the vibrations that make them up.

I will change it so that she can only manipulate sounds that she makes, since that seems fair, and I only had intentions of doing that anyway, other than the words. About manipulating other's words, in retrospect, seems like much more of an advanced fine tuned ability. That is also removed. The ability to manipulate vibrations can act as either a weapon, or, yes, a defense. It matters where you have the vibrations. Ever had a stick that you were fighting with someone else, and they have a bigger stick, and you slam your stick against theirs, and it vibrates and hurts your hand? That is the same theory I am plugging into using herself as the vibrating rod, only with much more advanced physics behind it, lol. That is what makes the armor, and I stated that the armor only repels physical things like rocks, bullets, and solids. Energy such as fire, lightning, and even breathing air born poisons and what not would not be altered in effect by this barrier, if you wish to call it that. It is simply for the physical, and it uses vibrations at a level that we can only hear as a low hum. What is more, she can only do that while she has enough breath for the hum; as soon as she loses her breath she becomes vulnerable in that moment. What is more, I dont know if you have tried holding your breath in the heat of battle, or even while running - it gets hard, and it is short at best. I know that and I plan to implement that. What is more, numerous breaths like that cause the next one to be shorter and shorter, and I also know that.

And another fact; you also state, that only with the 6 EP, you can efficiently harm other supers/beings with a higher durability, considering the way that the vibrations/sound travels through a solidified body versus a liquid body, you would need to clarify at which durability cannot withstand your power.
With this, there is hardly anything higher than a six; the only thing is a seven, and yes. From what I have heard, something of 6 can still be effective against something with 7. It may not be fully effective, and I can rephrase the part about it being JUST as effective, or MORE effective. I was not meaning that it was increased in power against those with higher DUR than six or seven. Instead I just meant that it is formidable against all different levels of DUR, since it is, after all, a six EP power, which is very powerful. However consider that all cleared up and changed, check it if you like.

As for activating/harnessing the vibrations, I'd say only sounds/vibrations your character does/makes can be used against an opponent; It's only a small fraction of meta-gaming, but when using someone's vibrating words coming from THEIR mouth, you're basically using the character's actions against their own free will.
Already spoken too, and already going to be changed.

You have blatantly copy/pasted parts of your app into other parts of your app; I can understand getting a point across, or maybe allowing the reader to be able to re-read what they've read, but in this case; you're being redundant. Please do me a solid, and refrain from doing that in applications.
I am sorry. I did not know that I was not supposed to copy and paste from the same app. I had just already described it a little in personality, and so I put it there in the power where people were more likely to read it and added to it. Do you want me to change it all to make it different, or can I leave it? I will not do so in the future. I did not know that it was a problem.

Also, for a girl at 5'9" and only weighing 120lbs? She's flat chested, or almost flat chested, and has virtually no ass meat.
Thanks for looking out for me xD I changed that. I dont know female weight proportions. Rawr!

Alright, I think that I am done replying to this and now I will go about changing it all.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Agent Noble
Agent Noble

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 20th 2012, 11:08 pm

I love your applications, btw. And I honestly have no issues with the power; now that everything is cleared up, things are cool.

Also, it's cool. You're right; mentioning in two places is fine; I just didn't see why it was needed imho. But if you think it helps others? By all means, bruh.

Just don't use peoples words/vibrations against them and we're cool. I'd saying yelling at them is good enough, and if your character threw a rock, that could even be considered a sound you made.

But don't just do it to best people. (:

Have fun with this character; I do enjoy her.

So, without further or do;

Approved. ^__^

PS! While replying, I listened to this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top