The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Through the Looking Glass - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Through the Looking Glass - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Through the Looking Glass - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Through the Looking Glass - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Through the Looking Glass - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Through the Looking Glass - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Through the Looking Glass - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Through the Looking Glass - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Through the Looking Glass - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Through the Looking Glass - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Through the Looking Glass - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Through the Looking Glass - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Through the Looking Glass - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThrough the Looking Glass - Page 3 I_voting_barThrough the Looking Glass - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Through the Looking Glass - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThrough the Looking Glass - Page 3 I_voting_barThrough the Looking Glass - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt
Arcana
Vorik
ghost
Tybrid
Sage

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Through the Looking Glass

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Through the Looking Glass - Page 3 Empty Re: Through the Looking Glass

Post by Arcana June 23rd 2012, 12:33 am

It seemed the crisis was averted for now,though a new one came in its place. People were being drawn to the scene and that was not a good thing considering how it would affect his reputation,not a good thing in the least. Sean was caught between a rock an a hard place this time but what could he do? It wasn't like he could simply kill everyone here and walk away as if it were nothing,killing never solved anyones problems;except the governments but they are assholes anyway. besides,noone here deserved a fate such as that,so he would leave them be fore now. It wasn't like money couldn't keep them quiet if he really neded it to;money was a wonderful thing and he had plenty of it.

Aaron on the other hand was mentally fuming over the waste of a good jacket,which he had to pay top dollar for,though now it was charred saving the life of some cop who was most likely past his prime anyway. That was something he was not in the least thrilled about but what was done was done. It wasn't like he could change that but he could punish the girl for messing with them in the first place. that seemed like a legitimate idea,if they weren't being treated like a spectacle. Sadly they were,which emant he couldn't really make any violent moves towards a little girl. What the hell had he gotten himself into this time? "Hello 911,we have an emergency." Aaron said,speaking into his cellphone as he was responded with a female voice who asked the state of their emergency.

"We have an officer down,hes sustained burns." Aaron said with an eerily calm voice as the woman on the other end did whatever it was that they did to find out your location. Though beffore she could say anythign else,the phone crumpled in on itself from a psionic grip, as the plastic peices fell to the ground silently;crushed under an expensive leather shoe. "I called for help,though I don't suggest we stay around. I think we've drawn enough attention to ourselves as it is." He said plainly to Elaine and Clayton as he wiped away an invisible speck of dust from his white shirt. It was true that if they stayed any longer,trouble would come to them like so many moths to a flame.

Without waiting for a reply,Aaron walked away from the scene with Sean in tow. The ambulence wouldn't be too long and they could not afford to linger around here for another moment. The girl seemed to have disappeared along with her hellhound but that was far from the end of that. in fact it was only the beggining of a long day for the two young men,the cowgirl and the thief. Looking on the scene was a strange man in a simple suit and close cropped brown hair. His eyes like polished diamonds that seemed to contain a deapth that was almost unimaginable. "So it seems she failed in her mission. Father won't be pleased at all." He muttered disdainfully, checking his golden with a careful eye. The only strange thing about him was that he didn't cast a shadow,even with the suns light directly on him.

"I knew the princess couldn't handle them. It would take more than her mutt to take down those two and the people who helped them are equally strange. This might turn out to be funner than i thought." A strang female voice chimed in as a cloked figure seemed to materialize from behind the man, only a strand of raven black hair flowing from the cover of her hood.

"All talk but no results."

"But we won't make the same mistakes." This was said with a tone that could chill the blood,no,it could freeze the blood itself.

Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2483
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Through the Looking Glass - Page 3 Empty Re: Through the Looking Glass

Post by Danger June 23rd 2012, 5:06 am

"Yes!" Elaine exclaimed as the joy of pulling off her childish prank filled her with exuberance. "I thought today was going to suck when I got up and had to go talk to some closet case go on and on about how his uncle molested him and how I should be a 'better' person." The air quotes started again. "That just goes to show you McGuiness, good things come to those who see the silver lining on everything." Smoke poured up from the officer who found himself in a very close crisis in front of Elaine, painting her in a very devilish manner. Not seeing any behavior becoming of her antics, Elaine reached out to give advice to McGuiness. "You know McGuiness, since Johnson here is going to be out of it for a while..." McGuiness should count himself lucky Elaine remembered his name. "I think I'll put a call into the chief and get you transferred..." She held out for a pause. "...Detective."

As her words of false promise spoke to McGuiness on behalf of his partner who's name she couldn't even remember, a familiar voice pointed something out to the wanderlust hero. "You're being watched."

"Hell yeah I am. People love a winner." Cell phone cameras caught yet another endearing moment of Elaine publicly menacing a population who could not care less about the danger she incited.

"I was talking about people on the led..."

"Clay, I always forget to ask you this..." Elaine stood abreast with confidence. "Do you want to be my sidekick?"
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Totally saved Sadie."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2011-03-01

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top