The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Its nothing like the movies (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Its nothing like the movies (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Its nothing like the movies (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Its nothing like the movies (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Its nothing like the movies (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Its nothing like the movies (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Its nothing like the movies (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Its nothing like the movies (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Its nothing like the movies (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Its nothing like the movies (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Its nothing like the movies (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Its nothing like the movies (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Its nothing like the movies (OPEN)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Its nothing like the movies (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty Re: Its nothing like the movies (OPEN)

Post by superguy1 February 5th 2012, 4:53 pm

"Man! Lets just end this! This alien creep is starting to piss me off."

superguy1
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2011-10-10

Back to top Go down

Its nothing like the movies (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty Re: Its nothing like the movies (OPEN)

Post by The_soapmaker February 5th 2012, 5:12 pm

The pipe ran through the building, all the way down to the bottom of the building. But 971 had a better plan than go all the way down. He drilled a thumb side hole in the side of the pipe, towards the inside of the building. Sadly enough he stumbeled upon a brick wall, which would take too much time to pierce. So instead he, still in his cloud form, savely tucked away in a curve in the pipe, turned to the outside. The buzzing sound of his knive-particles boring through the pipe hull echoed through the pipe. As the pipe bursted on the outside, alien organic sandgrains poured out the crack, widening it in the process due to erosion. The stream of microscopic monofilament shards creeped into an open window, where the alien slowly but surely regained his posture, revealing several shallow wounds, caused by the brick and the molten plastic that spat all over the place when Ace's bolt of lightning hit the side of the pipe. Cracking his neck for a sec, he started cursing in an alien language.
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 568
Humor : Puns, lots of em.
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by superguy1 February 5th 2012, 5:20 pm

"Where'd he go?!" Ace Shouted. He knew he wasn't in the pipe anymore because Ace had exploded it. "Dang it!" He shouted. The hole in the ground that was all that was left of the pipe was sizzling. Ace shot another bolt into the hole. " He must be in the building Ace shouted. He jumped of the side of the roof and kicked into a window. The building was empty but Ace knew that the alien was it there somewhere. He ran around the building searching but couldn't find him. " Where are you ya coward?! Come fight me like a man, or whatever you are!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spade:

Pasteur:

Vicious:

Carl Gator:
superguy1
superguy1
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Job : Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaunic February 5th 2012, 5:24 pm

Shaunic ran up the building when he saw the alein. "Hey whaddup how are you? Well im not that great but hey this is begining to be like a movie so your making my day. or night. or whatever." He then ran at him and again tried to punch him.
Shaunic
Shaunic

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-12-27

Back to top Go down

Post by superguy1 February 5th 2012, 5:44 pm

Ace heard commotion between the alien and the other hero. He ran in the general direction of the noise and saw them. "Nice job dude!" He yelled at the other hero for finding the alien. He then turned to the a alien and said "So...what the heck are you? Are you an alien or a monster, huh" "Science experiment gone wrong? Well, what are you?" He then fires a bolt of lightning at the alien. "Hey,." he yells to the hero "What's your name."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spade:

Pasteur:

Vicious:

Carl Gator:
superguy1
superguy1
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker February 5th 2012, 5:46 pm

J.R.'s punch when straight through The Flayer's chest. But it was not because JR punched so hard, or that his laserclaws were activated (which I do not know for sure). 971 simply dissipated the part of his chestcavity where the blow would have connected, and the dust fledging out behind him formed a set of transparent wing like structures behind the alien, which reflected and scattered the pale white light of moon in all directions, illuminating the room with a faint but distinct glow. "Hakka, child! You speak but mere nonsense!" The alien spoke. "You taunt powers of which you have no understanding." He tried to grab the arm Shaunic's put through his chest. "How old are you, human? Where are your parents?" He asked in his strong, lordly voice.
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaunic February 5th 2012, 5:56 pm

J.R. used all his weight to dodge the grab. "Hey dipstick my parents are etheir takened away or DEAD." Then he turned to Ace. "My name is Joseph Richirdson but dont call me that. call me J.R.. He then said "Hey try turning on the fan. I dont know what it will do but i have a hint." He then got in a fighting stance for his new idea.
Shaunic
Shaunic

Back to top Go down

Post by superguy1 February 5th 2012, 5:59 pm

"O.k. well J.R.hold him off and then I can reache the fan over there. He said pointing to a small desk fan in the corner. He bolts towards the fan and turns it on. "Ok J.R. now what was that supposed to achieve?!" He yells He aims to lightning bolts at the alien and makes it rain in the building hoping that the thunder and rain mixture will have a bad effect on the alien.

Last edited by superguy1 on February 5th 2012, 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spade:

Pasteur:

Vicious:

Carl Gator:
superguy1
superguy1
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker February 5th 2012, 6:04 pm

The fan was not very effective. The hole in 971's chest had already close and he just stood there, 7'2" tall, his bone white hair drifting in the soft breeze of the fan. The alien held up his hand, as a sign of peace. "I am sorry to hear that, human child. I feel your pain. My once mighty race has been murdered with core fusion bombs by the vile Yuga." He said. "I am Flayer number 971. I am the last of my kind."
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by superguy1 February 5th 2012, 6:07 pm

" Well Flayer 971 I never had parents! No clones do so I really don't feel your pain! But on the other side your about to feel a LOT of pain!" He then aims two more lightning bolts for Flayer #971. A crackling sound is heard and the smell of electricity is thick in the air as Ace's blasts head towards 971

Spade:

Pasteur:

Vicious:

Carl Gator:
superguy1
superguy1
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaunic February 5th 2012, 6:20 pm

J.R. ran to the fan and said "Ok now try to make him go into his cloud form thing." Jr said. Then he tried to find another outlet. He saw one close to #971 and ran over ther and plugged in the fan. "by the way im fifteen." Then he turned around and activated his laser claws. "Just do the plan and we should be able to make him weaker or defeat him. He then shot both the right and left laser claws at #971. "Come on and play along dude." He said.
Shaunic
Shaunic

Back to top Go down

Post by superguy1 February 5th 2012, 6:23 pm

"Well I don't know exactly how do make him cloud up but I can attack him." Then Ace threw everything he could muster into a single lightning bolt aiming at #971.

Spade:

Pasteur:

Vicious:

Carl Gator:
superguy1
superguy1
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker February 5th 2012, 6:29 pm

One bolt missed and flew out the open window behind the alien, but the other hit the creature right on the shoulder, knocking him to the ground, causing the lasers and third bolt to miss. He yelled out in agony, tried to grab his should but couldn't because of the muscle spasms caused by the shock. Never trust these humans again, you fool! flashed through his mind. Their race shall pay in tenfold for this insult to my superior being!
As the spasms ceased and 971 regained control over his body, his being slowly started to blur into a haze. He crawled back against the wall, staring angrily at Ace. "So you ARE a Flayer, as I suspected!" He said, his voice revealing that he was in pain. "Yet different. But a filthy copy nonetheless. Impure. Rightless. Defiled by your makers!"
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by superguy1 February 5th 2012, 6:33 pm

"Listen you Space freak clone wannabe! I am a clone not a flayer whatever the heck that is! And if anyone here is impure it's you! You psychotic murderer!" He aimed another bolt at Flayer 971 and then ran towards him with a sharp, pointed piece of metal in his hand ready to stab him in the stomache.

Spade:

Pasteur:

Vicious:

Carl Gator:
superguy1
superguy1
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker February 5th 2012, 6:37 pm

"Your anger will get the best of you." The alien said before bursting out toward to Ace, bombarding him with millions upon millions of razor sharp shards. The explosion flayed the walls of the room, scraping the paint clean off.
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaunic February 5th 2012, 6:43 pm

"Perfect." J.R. mumbled. He went to get the fan and got as close as he could to the alein and pointed it and hoped it would litterlly try to blow him away. (Super short post)
Shaunic
Shaunic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top