The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Tek I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Tek I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Tek I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Tek I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Tek I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Tek I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Tek I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Tek I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Tek I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Tek I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Tek I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Tek I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Tek

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tek Empty Tek

Post by Tek January 19th 2012, 9:57 pm

Super Villain Name: Tek
Title: Computer geek, cycluts. Snowflake
Alignment: Villain
Race: Caucasian
Hair: White
Eyes: Blue
Height: 6'1
Weight: 195 Lbs.

Costume Description/Image:
Tek Tek4f18caf066cc41863083[/url]

Personality: Craig has always kept to his own, with very few friends. He always loved building and designing things. As a kid it started as Legos, then eventually he started welding. He has always been very smart, but tends to expect to much of himself, a perfectionist. He may come across to others as stubborn or cocky. When his parents were murdered he lost all kindness, except to the dog he built Spike.

History: Craig grew up as a spoiled rich kid, being handed everything he wanted. This lead him to not make many friends. At age 15, he built his robot dog Spike. He was so happy. Everyday he was with Spike, he slept with him, walked with him, brought him to school. His powers manifested when he was a junior in high school. He was working after school on a program to make Spike a weapon as well ad a companion. 3 large kids walked in and started throwing his laptop around. "Please guys stop!" Craig pleaded, but the computer fell, and smashed to pieces. "My work! Months and months of work!" he cried. The 3 kids roared as tears fell down Craig's face. He looked out the window as the 3 kids got into the car. In his mind he pictured the truck back into the school and it did. Craig braced himself, in awe of what happened. Just to make sure, he stuck his hand up and thought of the car slamming into other cars. It worked again. He started taking Karate that week, and trained hard. In a matter of 2 years he became a seventh degree black belt. He was sitting on his roof one night when he heard gun shots in his house. His parents were both very wealthy. His dad was a computer technologist, and his mom was a scientist at a biology lab. He went down stairs and found his mom and dad shot dead, and the attackers were looking for him. He looked at his parents and screamed at the top of his lungs. Every electronic in the house started going haywire. The attackers were now also scared. They started chasing down Craig, and he ran with all he had. He ran off out onto his balcony. "Shit, for once in my life, I can't think straight" he said. He kept running and jumped. He closed his eyes but felt his body still in the air. He opened them to find he was flying. "No way" he thought. He kept flying and never looked back. He was questioned later by the police about why people would kill his parents. Craig honestly had no idea. Every last penny of his parents millions were left to him. He now had one goal in mind, make the world feel his pain, and he had the funds to do it. He took Spike and got ready for college in New York. Once he arrived there he moved all his things in, sat back, and got ready to take this town by storm.

Powers: Techno-path, he can control technology with his mind. He doesn't have to put an arm up or motion towards object, but when he does there is more control. He also learns at an accelerated rate, some might even consider it superhuman intelligence. Also flight.
As far as manipulation of technology, he can for example hack a computer with his mind. Or even go as far as to shut down a fighter jet and make it crash. His intelligence lets him read, learn, and think, at high speed. He also can take over other peoples electronics, for example cars, computer, television, electric fences. He also can type on a computer with his mind. He has been able to take control over an entire cruise ship before. He can snap his fingers and send off supersonic waves in which anything electrical he can manipulate.

Power Grid:
INT: 8
Speed:5
Str: 1
Dur: 3
Ability: 7
FS: 2
Flight: 2
Wealth: 3
Power Grid colours: white/blue

Roleplay Sample: Tek walked into the movie theater and went up to the counter. "One please" he said to the man.
"That will be $14.00 sir" the obviously 16 year old kid said.
"Listen buddy, you let me in for free, and maybe you'll make it graduation" he said with a grin. The teenager looked at him in horror.
"Lighten up kid" Tek laughed tossing the kid two $20 bills, and taking his ticket.
"Sir your change" he said.
Tek looked at him with a smile and said "Nah, get some proactive, or weed, or whatever it is you blow your paycheck on."
He walked into the theater, got popcorn and went to his movie. On the way in he saw the bullies from high school. "Well, well, well." he laughed to himself.
He pulled out his hidden knife and walked up behind the group. He grabbed the biggest one by the for head and slit his throat. Next, he pulled out one of his explosive darts and threw it at another's skull to watch it turn to a pink mist. This sent the theater into a panic. Tek casually walked out the backdoor and flew towards his dorm. He looked over to his left to see another one of his high school "buddies" crying. He laughed walked over, and stuck his power glove in his face. A charging sound started.
"Don't worry, I hear hell is warm." He smiled. He let go of the beam and it shot at the mans head. Tek put his arm by his side and looked to see the mans face melted to pieces.
"You look like the guy from the scream painting" he cackled to himself.

Last edited by Tek on March 18th 2013, 2:38 am; edited 5 times in total
Tek
Tek

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2012-01-19

Back to top Go down

Tek Empty Re: Tek

Post by Ace February 1st 2012, 7:14 pm

Firstly you'll need to split the ep for the EMP and the technopath. il read a bit more when i have the time but untill then those are the only things i can point out.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I used to have a signature
Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : no

Number of posts : 380
Job : Your Local
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Tek February 1st 2012, 8:02 pm

Finished, and ready for approval.
Tek
Tek

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace February 2nd 2012, 3:01 am

Ok so, your Technopathy wont work as you described, 3 ep wont be able to take over a cruise ship.
Secondly your emp will only work on things powered by 2 int or less and seeing as the starting blocks is 3 on everything thats pretty much a useless 2 ep.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Tek February 2nd 2012, 2:36 pm

Ok, no more EMP. And finished, again.
Tek
Tek

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie February 2nd 2012, 2:39 pm

No controlling robot characters or other players things.

Approved.

Tek Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Tek February 2nd 2012, 6:32 pm

Ok sorry, finished.
Tek
Tek

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace February 2nd 2012, 6:35 pm

Approved

Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down