The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
Theresa Thames I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Theresa Thames I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Trigger
Theresa Thames I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Theresa Thames I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Theresa Thames I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Theresa Thames I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Theresa Thames I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Theresa Thames I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Theresa Thames I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Theresa Thames I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Theresa Thames I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Theresa Thames I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Theresa Thames I_vote_lcapTheresa Thames I_voting_barTheresa Thames I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Theresa Thames

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Theresa Thames Empty Theresa Thames

Post by Sparrow October 19th 2011, 10:00 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: The Shadow Blade
Title: Shadow Blade, The Shadow killer, The Perfect Predator
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Race: Caucasian
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
Height: 5'8
Weight: 123

Costume Description/Image:
Spoiler:

Personality:
Manipulative, when she wants something she will use any means to get it. Though she has some morals which keeps her from killing childen but killing anyone else is no problem. Will do pretty much anything for money even kill her own family. Though she respects power and will follow anyone who has it. Theresa feels somewhat useless, cosidering she didn't develop an amazing power like her other family members, she compensated by toning her body, and the powers she had.

Now though she has given up killing, if only for the sake of her daughter. Now only incapacitating those in her way, though if she truly has to will kill someone.

History: Not much is known about her past. She was born to a martial arts master as a father. Mother a college proffesser, as well as the heir to a coven known as Thames. So they made sure to keep her mind and body sharp. Already a master of most martial arts by the time she was ten. She was considered a genius in high school. Always able to maintain a 4.0 GPA. She discovered she had a gift one day in a sparring match with her father,it seemed like his fist was moving a bit slower. She thought nothing of it. Putting it off as how well she was in the martial arts. It took her a few years to realize what it was. She had a powerful gift. Making her more deadly than most humans. Using that skill she took up the job of assassination. Proving herself very capable in it. Though her mother was none too happy about her vocation as a killer for hire, she condoned that she was using her magic talent.

It was during a job she met Elena,who easily stunned her with a show of force. Offering to pay a higher sallary, Huntress joined Elena who she grew to respect. Though one day in Chicago it all went south, ending with a man she knew as Phil, a rival was killed. Elena leaving her to be captured by The Phantoms. Though Elena had a plan alredy in place, as when she fell into uncoinciousness. A failsafe that would save any information, by wiping her mind of all the times Huntress had worked with Elena. Leaving her with no knowledge of what had happened in the last few months.

After a short breakout form GUN prison, and meeting her daughter from the future. It was not long after that, she managed to talk with her daughter, whom she assumed hated her. After a short chat, she was persuaded to give up her life as an assassin. Casting away even the name she took up, now calling herself The Shadow Blade.

Powers: She has enhanced senses. Amplified taste hearing, sight ,smell and touch. She can selectivly turn the increase of senses on, and off. Her body is also extremelly flexible, beyond human standards, allowing her to bend into other wise painful poses, and stances. As well as a high intellect. Able to make weapons on her own. ((EP Split Hightened senses:3EP Flexability:1EP))

Power Grid:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Power Grid colours:

Character Image/Description:
Spoiler:

Roleplay Sample: (trash Blaze)

Last edited by The Huntress on December 19th 2011, 6:38 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Minor edits to history, gadgets removed from app, and change of name.)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sparrow
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sparrow
Sparrow
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Theresa Thames Empty Re: Theresa Thames

Post by Sparrow October 20th 2011, 4:16 pm

Ready for review.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sparrow
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sparrow
Sparrow
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Lieutenant Laines October 20th 2011, 7:06 pm

Seems good to me, Approved.
Lieutenant Laines
Lieutenant Laines
Femme Fatale

Quote : "Tch, I can totally say something cool. I'll uhh-, shoot you."

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow December 19th 2011, 6:29 pm

Un-approved upon request.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],
and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][color=black].[/color
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow December 19th 2011, 6:40 pm

Re-approved.

and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][color=black].[/color
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top