The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Campeon - Campeon I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:05 pm by Rorking

» The Warden
Campeon - Campeon I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Campeon - Campeon I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Campeon - Campeon I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Campeon - Campeon I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Campeon - Campeon I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Campeon - Campeon I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Campeon - Campeon I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Campeon - Campeon I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Campeon - Campeon I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Campeon - Campeon I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Campeon - Campeon I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Campeon - Campeon I_vote_lcapCampeon - Campeon I_voting_barCampeon - Campeon I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Campeon - Campeon I_vote_lcapCampeon - Campeon I_voting_barCampeon - Campeon I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Rorking

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Campeon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Campeon - Campeon Empty Campeon

Post by Riccto October 11th 2011, 8:47 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Campeon,
Title: Ninito Carlito, Step-In King
Alignment: Good
Race:Human
Hair: Brown
Eyes:Light Brown
Height:6’0
Weight:170 LBS

Personality: Carlito at heart is a nice kid from the Barrio, He belives in respect and sticking out for one another. Once he makes a friend he knows he can place his trust in he would regard them to the highest respect he can give. But most of all he belives in hard work and constant work, As his Abuelo drilled into him. Also from his time on the streets he always watches out for the little guy, Just as the others in his life had done for him.

History: Fathered by a drifter he lived with his mother and his grandmother and grandfather (Abuela and Abuelo) in the rough Barrio of La Perla, Puerto Rico. Things were rough. His mother struggled at various jobs to keep food on the table and young Carlos couldn’t help but fall in with a rougher crowd. They offered him a way out and money that he and his family needed, He pulled minor street job for the gang, stealing stuff, breaking windows…And People. But it brought the money and he he continued to climb the ranks

Things went really downhill after his Mother passed in a traffic accident, Carlos was 15 at the time when he fully dived into gang culture. As a part of job they had him bust up some pharmaceutical labs located in San Juan. Easy stuff? Carlos and his compatriots where able to get in but shortly after a silent alarm tripped and a small firefight broke out between the gangsters and the security officers. With Carlos taking cover behind a tank that was clipped by bullets fired by both parties he was sprayed with a slurry of chemicals with no immediate affect, What the Carlos didn’t know at the time this would be the chemical baptism of a strange slurry of Project Perfection raw chemicals and other things, The Gangers did not do enough research into this company, it operated often as a shell company for various illict and secretive groups, This time Project Perfection. But, Onward, Carlos barely escaped the firefight with his life while some of his friends were not as lucky, This was a changing point in Carlos’s life, He quickly asked his Abuelo for boxing training as he was a local champion back in his own day. Carlos worked day in and day out underneath the watchful tutelage of his grandfather, He even won a few Island-Wide Belts but more amazing than his amazing skill is his amazing physique, Day in by day strength and toughness seemed to increase by leaps and bounds, He could take punches from fighters three classes above him one week and the next week not even feel them anymore. Carlos’s powers advanced to the degree where he felt trapped in the little island he called home and wanted to head out into the world, After reciving his Abuelos blessing he head out to NYC to test his fortune

Powers: Super Strength and Limitless Stamina
Invulnerability to Most Conventional Weapons
Championship Boxer (Considered a Master Infighter and has a nearly unstoppable Step-In)

Intelligence: 3
Speed: 3
Strength: 8
Endurance: 8
Fighting Skill: 8

Wealth:1

Character Image/Description:
Spoiler:
Often seen wearing a tanktop and a simple black beanie with a Puerto-Rican Flag Bandana that he often wears bandito style, He almost always boxing wraps on his hands and has headphones around his neck for personal entertainment

Roleplay Sample:El Campeon jogged around the lower east side for two reasons, One this was his new home, A place to stretch his legs and the upper limits of his powers and his skill as a boxer. The other reason was he was tight as hell after that plane trip over from Puerto Rico to NYC, He was feeling tight as hell and NEEDED something to do. And something to do came to him quickly, He heard a crash of glass coming from a connivance store and noticed a trio of hoody wearing gangbangers holding up a balding middle aged man. The trio were armed with semi-automatic weapons but the clerk seemed to be firing barrage after barrage of sweat from all over his body. “This” Campeon thought to himself “This is my time to make a name for myself” He walked into the convience store with power and a faint tinkle of a bell, One of the gang bangers turned to him, leveling his Uzi at Carlos’s chest “Oye! On the ground! Now!” Carlos raised his fists to his chin and raised his shoulders up, He was ready to do this now, All he was waiting for was the bell. The Gangster smirked under the shade of his hood as he pulled the trigger. Carlos was watching for this, He ducked, shrinking to half of his height as he took the only powerful step he would need using his toe strength to propel himself forward into the gangster with his fist cocked backwards, The Ganster got only one burst off before Campeon’s powerful fist crashed into the Gangsters Rib’s Crumpling him but Campeon took no time to wait, As the the remaining pair turned towards him he flew at them with another powerful step in, a massive right hook at the right most banger, propelling his body at the other, leaving both crumpled up against the wall in eachothers arms, The Clerk was awestruck. Campeon walked out calmly like a defended belt holder

Last edited by Riccto on December 18th 2012, 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Riccto

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 61
Job : The Stronkest
Registration date : 2011-10-10

Back to top Go down

Campeon - Campeon Empty Re: Campeon

Post by The Black Arrow October 11th 2011, 9:16 pm

:nice:

Everything looks fine to me. Powergrid added. Approved and moved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],
and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][color=black].[/color
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus December 18th 2012, 2:53 pm

Unapproved for new stat system

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus December 18th 2012, 3:30 pm

Approved for new stat system

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top