The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Messias I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Messias I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Messias I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Messias I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Messias I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Messias I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Messias I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Messias I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Messias I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Messias I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Messias I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Messias I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Messias

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Messias Empty Messias

Post by Hermes_kun September 27th 2011, 2:22 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Messias
Title:
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Race: Human
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green
Height: 5’ 11”
Weight: 150 pounds (210 pounds in armor)

Costume Description/Image: Adrian’s costume consists of a black body suit, boots, and gloves. He wears a special helmet that goes down the back of his head, and the bottom goes into segments that frame his jaw bones. And from the top of the helmet, which is at his brow, to the jaw, there is a dark sheet of plexi glass covering his face. Over that body suit, he wears an silver breast plate, stomach guard, bracers, and shin guards. Around his left wrist is tied a 5’ long red ribbon.

Personality: Adrian is an incredibly emotional man, who tends to put to much on himself. He sees it as his duty to save the world, and all those heroes who run around in this time as children who are merely getting in his way. He is actually a kind hearted man, but knows what he has to do, and doesn’t let emotions get in his way, making him seem cold.

He also has a sort of superiority complex, seeing himself as the world’s savior of course made him begin to think he was better than others. He doesn’t insult people though, as his naturally kind heart prevents him from doing so. His superiority complex can be a weakness however, as he overestimates his own abilities.

As Messias, he is incredibly theatrical, over acting in any way he can. He tries his hardest to inspire fear into his enemies, while inspiring hope unto the citizens of the world.

History: Adrian was born in an alternate, possible timeline, ruled by a tyrant known as Dynastes (who, unbeknownst to Adrian, is in fact himself from another time line). Dynastes was a man with a huge god complex, and had people worship him as such. He even went so far as to building a machine to replace the sun after he destroyed it, and threatened the people of earth with turning it off if they ever stopped worshiping him.

Adrian was born into this world in a science lab, as part of Professor Jonathan Clive’s plan to raise an army of super soldiers to defeat Dynastes. From the very beginning, Adrian showed an excellence that was unique among his siblings. Jonathan took him under his wing, and treated him as his own son. At the age of 12, he developed a relationship with John’s biological daughter, Alice, and the two grew to be lovers.

Dynastes however, knowing his own personal timeline, and knowing what he had to do to make Adrian ultimately become him, decided to finally take personal action. So when Adrian was 18, Dynastes attacked, killing all 112 of his siblings, John, and Alice. Adrian swore vengeance on his future self that day, and dedicated the next 3 years of his life training and building a special suit of armor that would allow him to defeat him.

Finally, the time for their confrontation had come. Adrian marched right into his palace, disposing of his royal guards, and barged into his throne room. Dynastes applauded Adrian’s valiant attempts, and then attacked him. After a brief scuffle, Dynastes allowed Adrian to remove the device from his belt, and let it slip that it was a quantum manipulator. Adrian, being the genius that he is, quickly gathered how to use it, and with it travelled to the past. Upon reaching the past, Adrian took it as his duty to save the world, which he saw the easiest way to do so was to conquer it.

Powers: Enhanced Physiology: Adrian was created to be the peak of human potential. He has the ability to put most Olympic athletes to shame, and possesses an immune system preventing him from getting sick and is immune to most poisons.

Genius Level Intellect

Energy Blasts: Adrian’s bracers allow him to fire blasts of ionized particles.

Power Grid: (You have 22 points to spend on your Power Grid unless you can fly, in which case you have 20. Each stat can start at 6, not 7. 7 must be earned.)
STR: 3
SPD: 3
END: 3
INT: 5
EP: 6 (5 energy blasts, 1 immunity)
FS: 2

Power Grid colours: Black and gray

Roleplay Sample: A blinding flash illuminated the dark room of the abandoned building. Once it vanished, there stood a young man wearing a black body suit with silver armor. He looked around, seeing that he was alone, then proceeded to look at the smoldering device in his hand.

“Hmm… looks like it burned out…” he said solemnly, “Oh well, not like I’ll ever want to go back to that hell hole anyway”.

And with that, he walked out of the abandoned house, into the quiet city.

“Heh… I can tell I’ll like this time” he said, with a smile underneath his black helmet
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

Last edited by Hermes_kun on September 27th 2011, 10:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Hermes_kun

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2011-09-26

Back to top Go down

Messias Empty Re: Messias

Post by Da Boss September 27th 2011, 4:51 pm

The immunity to poison and sickness is 1 EP

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be
registered and logged in to see this image.]
Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 958
Job : Bandit Drake
Humor : Jeridmcelvain@gmail.com
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermes_kun September 27th 2011, 10:36 pm

Edited.
Hermes_kun

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cowboy September 27th 2011, 10:41 pm

At two shielding you might as well just drop the power. It won't do you a lot of good since most people will be attacking you with more power than that on average.
The Cowboy
The Cowboy
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2011-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermes_kun September 27th 2011, 10:44 pm

There we go.
Hermes_kun

Back to top Go down

Post by The Cowboy September 27th 2011, 11:00 pm

Approved.
The Cowboy
The Cowboy
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2011-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Boss September 28th 2011, 11:40 pm

Just to point out if the shield is something that goes around your body, such as a force field, it can be added to your normal endurance, so a 2 shield wouldn't be completely useless

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be
registered and logged in to see this image.]
Da Boss
Da Boss
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 958
Job : Bandit Drake
Humor : Jeridmcelvain@gmail.com
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top