The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
The Return of The Big Bad (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Return of The Big Bad (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Return of The Big Bad (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
The Return of The Big Bad (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
The Return of The Big Bad (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
The Return of The Big Bad (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
The Return of The Big Bad (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
The Return of The Big Bad (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
The Return of The Big Bad (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
The Return of The Big Bad (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
The Return of The Big Bad (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
The Return of The Big Bad (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
The Return of The Big Bad (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Return of The Big Bad (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Return of The Big Bad (PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Return of The Big Bad (PRIVATE)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Return of The Big Bad (PRIVATE) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Return of The Big Bad (PRIVATE)

Post by Alpha September 23rd 2011, 6:36 pm

"Do as you wish. I don't honestly care what threats you make to me." She dissmissed the villainess. Eyes narrowing onto Chaos with an amused smirk, as she regarded his statement."I won't argue with how you conduct yourself. I just thought you should consider the fact he could've killed you. Though him being the great hero he is, I doubt he would kill willingly." Elena shrugged, tilting her head to the side in a calculating manner as a thousand thoughts raced through her mind.

Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

The Return of The Big Bad (PRIVATE) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Return of The Big Bad (PRIVATE)

Post by Amelia September 23rd 2011, 7:12 pm

Amelia rather liked this woman, she was so confident in herself. She tilted her head up to look at Chaos, her eyes innocent as he spoke to the woman, reflecting total adoration for the mutant. She snapped her head back to glare at Elena as she deemed Amelia unimportant. "Pain won't have a chance to get that close to Chaos again, not with me around." She looked at Elena with determination, her grin wide as her eyes danced with fiery passion for her statement.
Amelia
Amelia

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2011-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku September 23rd 2011, 7:20 pm

Chaos narrowed her eyes at Elena in anger, hissing at her for reminding him of the fact Pain almost killed him. He was just about to snap at her until Amelia spoke about how Pain wasn't going to have a chance of killing him now with her around. "Discord here speaks the truth. With me and her, ickle Scarface doesn't stand a chance now. After all, Pain was a fool to not finish me off. He should know that it takes more then a half-crushed skull to take down the Big Bad. I will keep going until Pain is dead and you won't stop me" Chaos snapped at her in anger. When Pain realizes he's alive, he'll be more careful to make sure he doesn't die, which means that he will be holding back more, which will make it easier for him to kill that old bastard.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2011-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha September 23rd 2011, 7:26 pm

"I think you misunderstand. I have no intentions of stopping you, by all means go to be stomped down again. How do you know this woman can benifit you in a fight with Pain?" She said simply, aiming at the heart of the matter." If you want, I can test her out, to see if she has the power to take him down." She offered, drawing the blade from her thigh, waiting for the girl to respond. As the tip of the powerful steel scraed against concrete, drawing thin lines in it. She was certiant he villainess would not refuse the challenge.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Return of The Big Bad (PRIVATE) - Page 3 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia September 23rd 2011, 7:32 pm

Discord rested a hand on Chaos to calm him, her eyes cold as she stared down Elena. She grinned wickedly as Elena challenged her a laugh escaping her red lips. "How lovely, the bitch wants a fight." She cackled with glee and looked up at Chaos. "What do you think my love? Should I show her how to eat her words?"
Amelia
Amelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku September 23rd 2011, 7:45 pm

Chaos looked at Elena with a frown on his face. It is true. He had not seen exactly what she could do and here was a prime chance for him to see his new lover's abilities for himself. He looked at Amelia and noticed that she was anxious to fight Elena. After thinking it over for a bit, he nodded in acceptance and turned to face Discord. "Very well. Show me what you can do against this girl love" he said as he licked her forehead with his tongue affectionately and morphed to his rather vampiric human form, knowing that a fight like this might attract some attention and he didn't want anybody knowing he was back yet.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha September 26th 2011, 5:05 pm

Elena brought her blade across the concrete, drawing sparks along the air. Along with a harsh grating sound."I suggest you make the first move girl, if you have so much confidence in yourself. By all means show me." She goaded, waiting for a reaction, all too ready. Spell already picked out if she attacked. Elena had defence that not even pain could breach, what made the girl think she was any exception? She would fall liek any enemy who stood against her, no one would stand to Elena. No one that lived anyway.

The Return of The Big Bad (PRIVATE) - Page 3 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia September 26th 2011, 5:16 pm

Discord danced happily as Chaos agreed to let her fight Elena, smiling at him as he licked her forehead. She wrapped her arms around him for a minute after he morphed and then turned to the woman, a cackle of glee echoing along the small corridor of concrete and brick. She watched Elena kick up sparks and she giggle. "You can do some nice tricks, but sparks aren't gonna scare me." She stopped her mad laughter and stood facing Elena, her face serious now as she figured out just how she was going to fight this woman. She had weapons, Amelia did not. Amelia didn't know what other tricks the bitch had up her sleeve either, Discord would have to be careful with this one.

"I think you are trying to taunt me into running into your shiny spark maker, I don't think that will work lovely, come and get me." She licked her lips and winked at Elena, her grin wicked and excited.
Amelia
Amelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku November 26th 2011, 10:57 pm

Chaos grinned in a nasty, menacing, psychotic manner as he decided to get away at a decent distance from them, deciding to see how things go about. He knew that he was about to witness an epic catfight and he was excited that he got a front row seat. The only way it could get even more awesome was if they were fighting over him and they ripped off each other's clothes, cause he was an old perv and he loved every minute of it. He found an old foldable steel chair and unfolded it, sitting in it and sitting back as he prepared to watch the show. After all, it's what any straight man would do when he saw a catfight was about to happen. "Oh, this is going to be sweet" he said with a sick, twisted grin on his face as he cackled merrily to himself.

(OK, I'm going to hold off on posting for a while and let you two duke it out)

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top