The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Mission Sub is a go. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Mission Sub is a go. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Mission Sub is a go. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Mission Sub is a go. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Mission Sub is a go. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Mission Sub is a go. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Mission Sub is a go. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Mission Sub is a go. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Mission Sub is a go. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Mission Sub is a go. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Mission Sub is a go. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Mission Sub is a go. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Mission Sub is a go.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mission Sub is a go. - Page 2 Empty Re: Mission Sub is a go.

Post by Ember_Fangs August 10th 2011, 8:26 am

Grace smiled slightly and watched the man until he had wondered off down the little path, still casting looks at John every now and then. She clicked her tongue lightly on the roof of her mouth in dismay and shook her head.
"Why are all the cute ones gay?" she raised an eyebrow slightly, a ghost of a smile on her lips before she glanced back to John to watch him preform his little trick. Her eyes followed the movements of the ice and then she leaned back on the bench and glanced up at the lights that were hanging over their heads. She could feel the electricity waiting, dormant, for the time when it was their turn to shine.

"I channel it through... I absorb energy and then I have to let it go, it's like when you breath in a load of air and hold your breath, you can only hold it for so long and then you have to let it out. OR if you had a radiator and it wasn't heating but you had something hot I could just push that from one source to another, like a part of a circuit," she murmured and then rose a hand very slowly to the light over her head. A blue spark of electricity jumped from there to her fingers and went straight through her body. There was a moment and then she cupped her hands and opened them to show the electricity in the shape of a bird. It flapped it's static wings and took off into the sky, diving back into the lights it had come from.
"Huh it's never done a bird before," she murmured curiously and watched the wire before glancing to John.

Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt August 10th 2011, 4:51 pm

John listened intently to her explain her power, as the spheres of ice spun even faster around his finger till they were a white blur. John hlding his ahnd palm up, as they converged into one large sphere. So she channled the energy? He would have a bit of trouble helping her control her power. Since his was powered through his thoughts. Still he could try to help her in the best way he could, though he was unsure how he could do that. It would prove a fun challenge though, and he did like a good challenge. "Well that gives me a good idea of how to help you. Can't say I can make you a master, but maybe I can help you enough. Though we can start it anytime, as i've said before. So if you're ready now, we can start on some basics I suppose." John shrugged, as the ice continued to levitate in the air. Sighing John stood up, ice still floating around him, as he turned to the girl. "So i'll be ready whenever you are." He said half smiling, shoving his hands into the pockets of his shorts softly. Waiting for an answer.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs August 11th 2011, 3:28 am

Gracie smiled and then tugged out a piece of paper and scribbled her number down on the sheet, her long black hair falling forward slightly to pool across the white page creating a sharp contrast. She glanced to her watch as she ripped the paper off the pad and handed it back to him before gently pushing the hair behind her ears.
"Unfortunately I have to go now, I have an appointment about this," she nudged the box gently with her foot like someone would gently nudge a baby kitten into a standing up position.
"I'll meet you here tomorrow at 12, if you can't make it, call me," she smiled and picked the big box up carefully, balancing it on her ample hip under her arm before she shook his hand.
"Nice meeting you, enjoy your stay her," she smiled and then turned and walked off back to her hotel.

**End of topic **

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top