The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Trial by Fire
The Resurrection of S.C.A.R. I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
The Resurrection of S.C.A.R. I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:51 am by Arcana

» Fusion Frenzy
The Resurrection of S.C.A.R. I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:44 am by Cynical_Aspie

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
The Resurrection of S.C.A.R. I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
The Resurrection of S.C.A.R. I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
The Resurrection of S.C.A.R. I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
The Resurrection of S.C.A.R. I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
The Resurrection of S.C.A.R. I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
The Resurrection of S.C.A.R. I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
The Resurrection of S.C.A.R. I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
The Resurrection of S.C.A.R. I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
The Resurrection of S.C.A.R. I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
The Resurrection of S.C.A.R. I_vote_lcapThe Resurrection of S.C.A.R. I_voting_barThe Resurrection of S.C.A.R. I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
The Resurrection of S.C.A.R. I_vote_lcapThe Resurrection of S.C.A.R. I_voting_barThe Resurrection of S.C.A.R. I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Resurrection of S.C.A.R.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Resurrection of S.C.A.R. Empty The Resurrection of S.C.A.R.

Post by Victor Vincent April 2nd 2011, 6:24 am

The Church.
The Resurrection of S.C.A.R. Vicious_by_depend_on_suffering

Victor.
The Resurrection of S.C.A.R. Vicious2

-----

Victor Vincent sat on the top step of a small flight of stairs leading up to a stage in a old abandoned church. This place was the closest thing he had to a home, it was a piece of shit but he liked it. It was dark, cold, quite and no one ever went there. The perfect location for Victor to create and test all his new inventions, no one there to bother you, so no one to piss you off. Vincent sat hunched over, with his eyes resting closed together. Patiently waiting. Thinking. Thousands of thoughts ran through his mind, but one kept reoccurring. A couple days ago, Victor met a man. One of the former leaders of the worlds once most feared group, the Secret.Criminal. Assassination.of.Rejects. S.C.A.R. The two spoke for some time, discussing the thought of bringing the old group back to life. Now that Chaos was back, Nightkill and Victor agreed it was time for them to come back from the shadows to wreak havok again. Nightkill gave Victor a phone number that he could contact him at when ever Victor could get Chaos to sit down a talk about the resurrection of their old organization. Even though Victor had never run his own group, with his super genius mind he would prove helpful to Chaos and Nightkill in no time. Chaos was tough, but he wasn't the brightest of guys, he would need Victor's intelligence and skills to back him up if he expected to get anywhere, and the same thing vise-versa. Vincent knew a lot about the new generation of heroes that ran around these days. They were banding together, forming groups to take down villains easier. Pain had what appeared to be his own group, or at least a bunch of super heroes that would follow him around and help him take out groups of villains at a time. Also, a mysterous man, who Victor only knew as The Phantom Knight had his own group of well trained men, who have been picking villains off the streets left and right. With all these new threats out there being a solo villain was nearly impossible. You needed to have trust worthy, powerful allies if you planned to last five seconds out there today. After explaining even just half of this, even Chaos would get the idea through his thick skull that he needs back up.

Opening his eyes, Victor slammed his right hand down beside him, catching a small torn up piece of paper. Biting the tip of his left index finger causing blood to leak from it, Victor began to use his blood as a writing utensil to write on the paper. "If you're serious about wanting SCAR to come back. Meet us at the old church at the outskirts of the north eastern side of New York City at noon, April third. We'll be waiting, don't be late..." The writing began to get thinner as the message went on because his regeneration factor was starting to kick in but the message was clear. Wrapping up the torn up paper, Victor whistled for his companion, Vicious. A black crow let out a yelp as it flew out of the shadows and landed on Victor's shoulder. "Deliever this to him immedentally. If you take to long he might leave the city before we have our meeting. Go. Now." Holding the note out in front of him, Victor spoke in a low, grasp cruel tone. Vicious flew into the air off of his shoulder letting out another yelp then he snatched the note from Victor's hand with his claws and flew through a broken window, off into the big city of New York.

Looking up at the window, Victor saw the full moon's bright glare. It must have been around eight or nine. It was late enough for the moon to be fully out, but early enough that the sky hadn't completely faded to black yet. Reaching into his pocket, Victor pulled out a cell phone. It was anything fancy, just a something Victor took off of one of his many victims. Victor dialed the number he was given into the phone, and waited for the answer. "Nightkill. It's time. You know where to meet me. He will be here at noon tomorrow." Without even giving Nightkill a chance to respond, Victor hung up the phone a moved it back to his pocket. What was needed to be said, was said. If Nightkill didn't show so be it. It mattered little to Victor. Nightkill was a worthy partner, and Victor expected him to show, but if he chose not to he'd realize it was a mistake sooner or later.
Victor Vincent
Victor Vincent

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2011-02-23

Back to top Go down

The Resurrection of S.C.A.R. Empty Re: The Resurrection of S.C.A.R.

Post by Guest April 2nd 2011, 6:21 pm

Nightkill appeared the next day at the church at precisely 11:30 AM. He always considered people who were late to be fools, and he generally tried to get to where he needed to go early. Always best, considering things could happen.

"So, Chaos finally accepted the return of SCAR?" Nightkill asked, glancing at his partner. He considered Victor a worthy partner and hopefully not a rival anytime soon. His intellect easily matched and even exceeded Nightkill's own, and Nightkill believed himself to be quite intelligent, and was rather good in biological and mechanical fields, the former more than the latter. He did, after all, go from being a alien on a strange planet with barely any knowledge to a billionaire who was one of the most powerful men in the world, and indirect ruler over most of one of the world's strongest countries.

He glanced at his watch. He did come in human form. An alien scorpion walking in the streets of New York would be bizarre and frightening, even by New York's standards. Nightkill found the understatement incredibly amusing.

He and Victor had discussed the need for an organization like SCAR again. Pain, the Phantom Knight, all these other 'heroes'... It was really too much. Nightkill knew world domination, even with his vast resources, would be quite difficult. Typical of humans to refuse to help themselves by giving power to the one person who could pull them out of this period of anger and difficulty. They really had to go off and make things difficult.

He expected that Chaos would clearly be the leader, but he expected he and Victor would really run everything. Chaos wasn't smart enough to do so. Nightkill and Victor were capable of it.

So now they waited.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha April 2nd 2011, 6:57 pm

It was around 11:30 a.m. Elena had been looking for the the meeting place. The place where S.C.A.R would reform. Excitment flowing through her body. About a day or two ago she had met Pain. Former leader of an organization called GUN. She learned all she could from him. it wasnt enough but sufficient she supposed. So she kept walking till she came upon an old church.

She wore a simple white tank top. Instead of her usual shirts with mega long sleeves. Form fitting jeans that she ripped her self. Auburn hair flowing free dwon her back. Not bond in a ponytail like it usually was. Left arm covered in red symbol, a light blue symbol on her right middle finger, and the green symbol onher chest barely noticable.

Elena despised churches. Well any religous establishment for that matter. Too much intolerence for her taste. They didnt accept people like her son, or witches above all. She approached the two men caustiously. Recognizing one as Nightkill. The man who had called her in the first place. "So am I in the right place?" She ventured to ask. Murky green eyes looking over the two. If they were then that was good. If not, well then it didn't matter.
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku April 8th 2011, 11:28 am

Chaos, in his humanoid, vampiric form known as Rascalov, stared at the message on his cell that was sent to him by the mysterious man named Victor Vincent. The message told him to come to the old, abandoned church on the east side of New York City, a city made famous by Chaos's very first appearance and Pain's stomping grounds. He narrowed his eyes at the message and stood on the cobblestone walkway heading up to the entrance of the church. He shrugged his shoulders and placed the cell in his pocket as he decided to go in. Once the door to the church was closed and locked, he morphed into his true form, gruesome mouth, ghoullish eyes, wildly waving tentacles and slimy and scaly dark gray with red splotches body, everything matching his true form. He moved throughout the church until he made it to the prayer room, where he noticed three other people gathered in it. One was a woman who he did not recognize, another was the mysterious Victor Vincent, and the last one was the man who had his son Doomsday attached to his body and former member of the original S.C.A.R, Nightkill. Deciding to make his presence known, he slowly stepped into the dim lighting, revealing to all his form, although it was slightly different, considering he had dark gray skin instead of blood red, like he was known to have, although there were a few splotches of blood red on his skin, kind of like liver spots. "So, we are all here. Excellent, yes, excellent indeed. This is so joyous I might just sing Happy Happy Joy Joy" he said in his insanity-filled high-pitched voice that sounded like it would break glass if it ever laughed, the artificially-created mutant rubbing his clawed hands together in front of his face in a menacing manner as he cackled insanely a bit like an insane clown.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2011-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Vincent April 8th 2011, 4:34 pm

Victor sat in a wooden chair at the center of a large round table. The table was in the middle of a stage, in the back of the church. Directly behind Victor was his puppet sitting on a pedestal, and above it was his katana, resting in its case on a shelf. The setting was set. The sun was just starting to rise and a muggy fog traveled across the floors of the old abandon church. Victor leaned forward in his chair and put both of his elbows on the table and folded his hands together. On his left sat Nightkill in his human state. Even if Victor didn’t want to admit it, he needed Nightkill. S.C.A.R. would need one of the richest men in the world funding our experiments. Victor respected Nightkill for that. Out of all the super villains running around today, Nightkill was at the top of the list of people to have on the team. Even though Vincent would never give him the satisfaction of saying it too his face. ”Not yet, but he couldn’t refuse a offer like the one we’re giving him. He’ll be here, just give it time.” Victor closed his eyes as they waited, it was 11:30, a half a hour away from when Chaos was suppose to arrive, when a women walked through the front doors of the church, questioning if she was in the right place. This church was pretty far out from any where else, so she’d only be here for one thing. Nightkill had already explained to Victor all about this person, and about her showing up for the meeting . Elena Marie, she possessed several different powers, all very helpful in a fight according to Nightkill’s word, but Victor wasn’t going to just accept her in as a leader of S.C.A.R. just because someone put in a good word for her. She would have to prove herself worthy of that title, but for now it didn’t matter if she was here for the meeting, it just showed she actually wanted to be a part of this. Victor wasn’t going to turn down someone who was interested, especially now when numbers could mean everything. ”It would appear so Elena.” Victor spoke in a very low and deep voice, as he opened his eyes looking up at the women standing in the walkway. ”Come. Take a seat, we are almost ready to begin.”

It wasn’t long after that Rascalov stepped through the double doors of the church. He closed the doors behind him, blocking out the sun and returning the church to it’s dark foggy self then transformed into Chaos. He turned around screeching insanely in a high pitched voiced. Victor was insane, but he try’d to always kept it all in his head. Chaos on the other hand was on a complete different level of crazy. ”Welcome Chaos, I see you found the place ok. Now that we are all here, let us begin.” Victor said leaning back in his chair. ”You can all call me 'Vincent', I am the one who put this meeting together. As we all know, we are all powerful, but not unstoppable. Heroes today have been teaming up. Forming teams to take down villains. Alone we cannot survive, no matter how strong you claim to be, a group of well organized heroes can take you down. But with our combined strength any and all heroes will tremble in fear at first sight of us. That is why we are all here today Chaos. I’ve already discussed this matter with Nightkill, and now I ask you. Chaos, will you let us help you in your resurrection of S.C.A.R.?”
Victor Vincent
Victor Vincent

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha April 8th 2011, 5:14 pm

She accepted his invitaion to sit. Pulling out a wooden chair, and taking a seat. Legs crossed. Head resting on her palms. Eyes examining the others here. There was of course Nightkill. The one who asked her to join all of this. Looking like he did when they first met. No doubt he told the strange man her name. Though apparently being among the greatest witches in the world gave you no recognition. Then a strange man came in. Stranger than the one who orchestrated this whole meeting. He was vampyric in appearence. Then he changed into an interesting form. What he was she didn't know, but she wanted to. Maybe a demon of sorts? Whatever he was didn't matter. Apparently he was part of S.C.A.R and thats what mattered.

Then the man who called himself Vincent spoke. His voice was low and deep. She eyed him warily. As some of the red symbols gave off a slight luminecence. Just a faint glow, but it was visible. The energy in her was excited. This was a great oppurtunity. her body knew it. Her mind knew it. She was ecstatic. Now the deep voiced man asked the insane one a question. The ressurection of S.C.A.R was his goal. She didn't speak allowing them to talk. Curiosity kept her quiet. She wanted to know more about this plan. So she waited murky empty green eyes scanning the others. While her pale pink lips were stretched into an almost indistinguishable smile.
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 8th 2011, 8:00 pm

Nightkill didn't even blink at Chaos' transformations. He instead just watched, and listened to Vincent's speech. He spoke up himself. "Vincent is correct, Chaos." he said calmly. "Pain is bringing back GUN- I am unsure if this Guardians of the United Nations will actually be funded by the United Nations- and you know how GUN was a formidable enemy against people like us. Not only this, but that new character, the Phantom Knight is creating an organization of heroes called the Phantoms. Would you like to deal with these two groups alone, quickly finished and forgotten, or would you stand with Vincent and I and bring back SCAR to achieve our goals?" he asked.

"We all have considerable assets. We are all incredible fighters, you especially so. Vincent is extremely intelligent, and I am, if I may say so, quite intelligent myself. I am extremely rich and I also have considerable influence upon China's military, which is unbelively useful now that they have a military dictatorship. A few years ago I took a drug called Atomos from a girl named Bliss, and gave it to the Chinese. This drug gives the consumer superpowers, skyrocketing China's military abilities." Nightkill smiled.

"In conclusion, I shall quote Benjamin Franklin "Gentlemen, we should all hang together, or we will all hang separately." Working together, organizations such as GUN and The Phantoms pose no threat to us."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku April 9th 2011, 11:11 am

Chaos stood there silently as he absorbed the information from Vincent and Nightkill. They are, of course, absolutely correct. He wouldn't stand a chance against all those heroes by himself and so he would need help taking them down. "You are correct. Not even I, the most legendary villain of all time, the Big Bad, Chaos and Founder of S.C.A.R, would be unable to go against all the ickle superbutts on my own, though I loathe to admit the fact that one such as I would need help to defeat those super squares that always go around interrupting my fun" he said with an indignant sniff. He was obviously a very prideful person and didn't like admitting he would need help to beat anybody. It just wasn't in his nature to have anyone help him out with anything so it made him feel a little inadequate when he had to accept it. Chaos always did things alone because he was capable of it but he knew that he would need to bring back S.C.A.R if he wanted to come out on top and beat all the other damned super lame-o heroes that always got in the way with their squareness.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 9th 2011, 7:33 pm

Chaos wrote:Chaos stood there silently as he absorbed the information from Vincent and Nightkill. They are, of course, absolutely correct. He wouldn't stand a chance against all those heroes by himself and so he would need help taking them down. "You are correct. Not even I, the most legendary villain of all time, the Big Bad, Chaos and Founder of S.C.A.R, would be unable to go against all the ickle superbutts on my own, though I loathe to admit the fact that one such as I would need help to defeat those super squares that always go around interrupting my fun" he said with an indignant sniff. He was obviously a very prideful person and didn't like admitting he would need help to beat anybody. It just wasn't in his nature to have anyone help him out with anything so it made him feel a little inadequate when he had to accept it. Chaos always did things alone because he was capable of it but he knew that he would need to bring back S.C.A.R if he wanted to come out on top and beat all the other damned super lame-o heroes that always got in the way with their squareness.

Nightkill clapped his hands together. "Alright then." he said, all business. "I recommend that we set up a power structure. Leader, Co-Leaders, Colonel, Private, something like that. We can decide names for these ranks later. The basic thing is that you can be Leader, me and Vincent can be Co-Leaders, Elena can be a Colonel, and such." Truth be told, he and Vincent had no real plans to let Chaos be the absolute leader. But keeping him as the face of S.C.A.R would be good.

"I recommend we all give each other ways to contact each other. I have a secure line that nobody can hack, so we don't have to visit a hellhole, if you pardon the pun, like this. Vincent, you do not have to stay here. I can find a more comfortable place for you in town that no cop ever comes near, so you preform your experiments in peace. Elena already has a resisidence. I do not have any idea where you stay, Chaos, so I can give you a place if you want, but I suspect you are fine the way you are."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha April 9th 2011, 7:51 pm

Elena listened tothe man known as Chaos speak. He had a strange voice. High pitced and screeching. it somewhat annoyed her ears. He spoke about being the big bad. Whatever that was. Sounded like a cliche villan on a supernatural show ,or something. Then Nightkill started speaking about rankings and such. Apparently she was a colonel. not the most deireable position to her for sure, but she could manage. Better than being a lowly grunt. She let out a sharp exhale. Right index finger tapping against the wooden table. As her eyes wondered ove everyone there. They seemed like they would have to be her allies. Not the most promising prospect. Though she was intrigued. Never had she ever considered what society called evil. Its was a rush. Somethign she reveled in. " Sounds good to me." She cooed in a dark tone. Making herself seem evil. A finly manicured fingernail scraping against the table. This was interesting to her. She wondered what would happen next.

The Resurrection of S.C.A.R. CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Vincent April 10th 2011, 3:42 am

After Nightkill pointed out a few more reasons why their assistance would be needed, Chaos spoke. Even though he wasn't the smartest person, even Chaos knew a great offer when it was in front of him. When Chaos was finished speaking, Nightkill began clapping his hands then started to talk about a ‘power structure’ and about different ranks for the members of S.C.A.R. Then he recommended that all of them should have a secure way to contact each other. Victor always knew Nightkill would be useful, he had large amount of money and resources that Vincent couldn't easily get. Then, a slight smirk stretched across Vincent’s face as Nightkill referred to this place as a 'hell hole'. Victor waited and let Nightkill finish explaining his idea, before he would explain his own.

Once he was done, Elena finally spoke up. She didn’t say much, but she at least showed that she wanted to be a part of this. After she finished her sentence, Victor started to speak in the same low, rasp voice as before. ”Agreed Nightkill, we should have a ranking system so everyone will know their place. I’ll settle with the title of co-leader. I always intended for Chaos to be S.C.A.R.'s face while I sat back and made sure everything was kept in order.” Victor then looked to his left, over at Nightkill to respond to the offer he previously made. ”Also, there will be no need to worry about me. The only reason I keep this place looking like this, is to keep it hidden from the police. I’ve already built a lab twenty feet below all of our feet, and with your money backing me up, I could create a entire S.C.A.R. hideout in no time. We'd have our own hideout here in New York City, and no one would ever know. Unless you have something better planned Nightkill, I'd suggest we start here.”

The Resurrection of S.C.A.R. VictorsigThe Resurrection of S.C.A.R. Victorpowergrid
Victor Vincent
Victor Vincent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 11th 2011, 12:46 am

Nightkill shrugged. "That's utterly fine by me, and smart idea doing that." he said. "Most of the cops here can be bribed anyway, and they never investigate me, so we're fine on my count. Even if I do slip up, which I doubt I will, I won't be arrested."

He then wrote a number and an email on three pieces of paper and passed them out. "Call or email me on these addresses. These are secure and unhackable. Or we can meet here again when we must. I already have tunnels and hideouts all over New York, as I live here, I have a few in San Francisco, a few in Beijing, and a few all over the world."

"Currently we have the four of us, the Chinese military, my servants, my butler and my daughter. Let us recruit, to expand."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku April 13th 2011, 1:17 pm

Chaos listened to the two men bicker discuss things back and forth for a few moments as he stared at the red-head standing across from him. He narrowed his ghoullish eyes at her in confusion and perhaps even suspicion, mainly do to the fact he had no idea she was going to be here. After a moment, he shrugged his shoulders in dismissal and turned to face the two men again. "Nightkill over here is correct. I may not be the brightest crayon in the box but I do have experience and that experience is telling me two things. One, that we need a base of operations and Two, we need to recruit villains to join our organization. If we don't, we are going to be horribly out-numbered by G.U.N, Painy boy's group the Tough Guys and this The Phantoms weirdo group" he said as he crossed his gray arms across his gray chest.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha April 13th 2011, 5:21 pm

She agree with Chaos. If S.C.A.R didn't recruit anymore then Tough Guys and The phantoms whoever they were would outnumber them. It was simple really. A problem that had to be dealt with soon enough. she wondered. Who was to go about recruiting members? Was it just going to be Chaos? Maybe Chaos, Victor and Nightkill? Either way she had to know about any arrangments of S.C.A.R. After all from what she could tell. She was pretty high up in the rankings. Powerful people would need to be inducted into this organization. If they hoped to stand a chance aginst Pain. Especially since he had her son on his side. She knew what he could do. It was a deadly power. That when fully mastered could do mass amounts of destruction. All on the side of whatever group he got himself into. Most likely Tough Guys. Since it seemed like a group run by Pain. If she could get him into S.C.A.R then a powerful asset would be gained. Eelan knew how easy it would be considering her son woulds be like clay in her hands. Once he found out that she was alive. A shiver of enjoyment went down her spine. She couldn't wait to get to work. Afterall she had a few people to recruit. To prove her worth to S.C.A.R. Afterall if she was the greatest witch in the world. She needed proof of it.

The Resurrection of S.C.A.R. CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Vincent April 17th 2011, 5:56 pm

So it was decided. Victor’s underground lab was going to be transformed into the first of many SCAR headquarters. Good. Now that all that was settle it was time to move on to the next matter that needed to be discussed. Just what Chaos said, recruitment. Victor stood up from his chair, after taking the sheet of paper Nightkill handed to him, he turned around and started walking over to the wall behind him, where his puppet and katana lay. He placed on hand on the case of his sword and picked it up, then began walking over to his right, towards what looked like a blank wall. While walking, Victor twitched his fingers, and his puppet stood up and slowly began following behind him. This whole time, Victor made sure his fingers were still connected to his puppet just in case. Victor was always very careful of were he placed his trust, and he hadn’t met most of the people who would be attending this meeting, so he wanted to be ready. Plus, he could never be to careful, any one of them could have been followed here. That was his main reason for having the meeting upstairs rather then in his lab. However all that was behind him now, if anyone was followed we would have seen them by now. ”Alright then, now that we have that figured out, follow me. We’ve been up here long enough that I no longer need to worry that any of you were followed. Let's move downstairs, were we can continue our discussion. We’ve almost covered everything, all that’s left is recruitment and how we will set up our ranks.” Victor by this point reached a blank wooden wall. He stuck his hand out and pushed in a small piece of wood along the wall and slid it over to the side to reveal a small lock pad with the numbers zero through nine on it. He quickly put in a seven digit code, and not even a second later, dust popped out in the shape of a door from the wall in front of him. After the dust cleared, a piece of the wood slide over and revealed a large spiral staircase, heading down. The stairs were very wide, big enough for more then a few people to walk down them shoulder to shoulder. Victor then began walking down the dark spiral staircase.

Along the walls there were a few lite torches, but nothing too bright. Victor liked to keep everything dull and dim. "I think us four should all recruit. Even if I can't all trust all of you yet, I do trust your opinions when it comes to who should be in SCAR. I don't think any of you would recruit someone who would be harmful to our goals, therefor I believe we should all have the ability to recruit into our origination. Besides, the more people have out there searching, the faster we can grow." Taking the last few steps off the stairs and into his lab, Victor walked straight towards a table set up in the center of the room and placed his katana down on it. In his lab there was two rooms, the one they were in right now had a table identical to the one upstairs only this one was newer and not so beaten up, a couch able to fit five to six people, and a refrigeration filled with random food and drinks. On the far side of the room, there was a door, leading into Victor's room, or what would soon be his office. In his room, there was a bed, another smaller table that Victor worked on, and a chart against the wall. On the chart were pictures of some of the most well known villains around that Victor has been keeping tract of, including Chaos, Nightkill, Dr. Everyone, Dr. Cosmos, Havok, and quite a few others. It was almost like a stalker chart, except Victor only used it to keep tract of everyones latest scraps with heroes. Like Chaos' battle with Pain, or Dr. Everyones battle with Entropus. Both of the rooms were fairly large, but kinda empty. Victor has simple tastes and never saw a reason to expand his lab until now. "Welcome to my home, make yourself comfortable. It's not much right now, but in a month I can make this place look like a real headquarters." After placing his katana on the table he took a seat in a chair on the table, and flickered his index finger, making his puppet move and float behind him. "What do you three think of my proposal?"

((OOC: Sorry if theres any typos or mistakes, I was in a rush towards the end.))

The Resurrection of S.C.A.R. VictorsigThe Resurrection of S.C.A.R. Victorpowergrid
Victor Vincent
Victor Vincent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum