The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Jessica Albert
(Under construction) Todd Knight I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Fusion Frenzy
(Under construction) Todd Knight I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
(Under construction) Todd Knight I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
(Under construction) Todd Knight I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
(Under construction) Todd Knight I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
(Under construction) Todd Knight I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
(Under construction) Todd Knight I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
(Under construction) Todd Knight I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
(Under construction) Todd Knight I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
(Under construction) Todd Knight I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
(Under construction) Todd Knight I_vote_lcap(Under construction) Todd Knight I_voting_bar(Under construction) Todd Knight I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
(Under construction) Todd Knight I_vote_lcap(Under construction) Todd Knight I_voting_bar(Under construction) Todd Knight I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Cobalt
Zonkes
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

(Under construction) Todd Knight

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(Under construction) Todd Knight Empty (Under construction) Todd Knight

Post by ghost February 25th 2011, 11:41 am

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Galaxy
Title: Knight, Mr. Cosmos, Storm boy, or Friend.
Alignment: Good
Race: Human/ white
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green/ When using abilities his eyes turn Gold.
Height: 5'11"
Weight: about 175lbs

Costume Description/Image: He wears a tight black uniform that covers his entire body. The suit is Black, and in the center it has a blue ring circling his chest. His head and hands are exposed. He usually wears a brown trench coat over his uniform when not in combat.

Personality: He is a go-getter kind of person, but he has respect for his elders and will listen to them when told. He is also a good group player and likes to teach people knew things. Even tho the Good over takes the bad most the time, Todd is not perfect. Some times his emotions get a hold of him and he lashes out.
He is a sucker when it comes to doing the right thing. Even if there is a bad person in distress he wont let their evil stop him from helping them out. But once they are rescued Todd needs to uphold Justice at any cost.

History:
Todd was born in Hawaii, and was raised there. He was born with his abilities, and learned how to control them unusually fast. This could have something to do with his father being able to teach him. Todd looked up to his dad. Even tho he could be harsh sometimes, he respected him. And in return, Todd learned all he needed to know about his Power... Or so he thought. Not only this did he learn, but also about his heritage.

Todd was a descendant of the Ancient Orrenth Tribes. A group of people that lived in Africa hundreds, if not thousands, of years ago. They where a people of great strength and many of them could control the Cosmic energy. The warriors practiced, and used there power often. They became a great and wealthy people. But suddenly they disappeared. No one knows exactly what happened. Galaxy's father explained the best he could about what came to be known of them, and why their family was still alive to pass on the Cosmic abilities. But it seemed to be full of holes that where difficult to fill.

When he turned twenty he went out and traveled the world. When in Washington D.C he met a man by the name of Orr Kim, who was the leader of an underground organization called “0”, the meaning of the name was unknown to Todd, but he grew close to Orr, and kept in touch.
After Todd was satisfied with his traveling he was offered a job by Orr to join the organization. His job was to look for talented recruits and get them to join “0”.
This didn’t last for long. Once Todd was high enough rank, Orr told him the plan for “0”. He explained that he was planning on taking over the world, and was going to focus on destroying the United Stats. Todd couldn’t stand for this. He had respect for Orr like any subordinate should, but when his morals went down the drain, it was time for Todd to take control.
After a long fight, Todd came out victorious, and gained control over “0”. He was the youngest leader the group has seen and he turned the meaning of the group upside-down. Now, instead of taking over the world, they would help whoever needed it. Their jobs go from, finding missing persons to “getting rid of” the bad guys.
Todd still focuses heavily on finding new recruits. He has his advisors run the organization. (but the major decisions go through him.)

Powers: Gains physical abilities while exposed to the cosmos/sky. The abilities that he receives are: Super-human strength, speed, stamina, and durability. The cosmos also allows him to control the energy (the cosmic energy). He can use this energy in a variety ways, such as shooting it from his fingertips and hands, grabbing things from a distance, which can be heavy to someone with super-strength (up to 400 tons). The energy is like an extended arm. (Note: the abilities go away after an hour or two (depending on how much energy he is exerting) when not exposed to the cosmos.)

Power Grid:
The power grid displays his abilities while exposed to the cosmos.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

this power grid displays him without being exposed to the sky.

One EP goes toward transformation. (I think transformation was what he said to put a point toward (i will edit this out when that is confirmed))

Character Image/Description: He stands about 5 foot 11 inches. He is a Caucasian male, with brown hear and Green eyes. He has a muscular body tone.

Last edited by ghost on November 25th 2011, 4:11 pm; edited 6 times in total
ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 450
Job : Medical, Navy
Humor : Your mom
Registration date : 2011-02-21

Back to top Go down

(Under construction) Todd Knight Empty Re: (Under construction) Todd Knight

Post by Sul-Fury February 25th 2011, 12:06 pm

I see nothing wrong with it, except for one sentence. Characters Stats are Balanced, except his EP is above the rest, which is sufficient to cover his powers in my perspective. There's only one thing I'd like to see cleared up:

He can use this energy in a variety ways, such as shooting it from his fingertips and hands, grabbing things from a distance, and things of this sort.

"Grabbing things from a distance" as in he has telekinetic powers to control/manipulate objects? Of what size? And I don't think you can get away with "Things of this sort". Applications need to be very detailed of all your powers, so that a Moderator doesn't approve your character, only to find out your Character has overpowered abilities that aren't permitted such as Teleportation.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "You think you're tougher than me, punk?"

Number of posts : 598
Humor : HE CAN ROTATE MARS?!
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost February 25th 2011, 12:20 pm

I understand sir.

I will fix that, but just so you know. He can manipulate the cosmic energy, not the object. And (i think it would only be fare) he can only lift things that he is capable to lift in person, the energy is just like and extended arm.
ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury February 25th 2011, 12:31 pm

ghost wrote:I understand sir.

I will fix that, but just so you know. He can manipulate the cosmic energy, not the object. And (i think it would only be fare) he can only lift things that he is capable to lift in person, the energy is just like and extended arm.

Try not to kill your character's power off too fast, you do gotta compete with the big dogs. Smile I understand it a little more by this post. If that's what you want for your character, it's actually quite a balanced character. I'd actually be okay with him having extra Strength in Cosmic Manipulation than he has in Physical Strength, just because his Energy Projection is a level 5, and his Strength is a level 4.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "You think you're tougher than me, punk?"

Number of posts : 598
Humor : HE CAN ROTATE MARS?!
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost February 25th 2011, 12:44 pm

OK thats what I wanted to do... He will be a little stronger when using the Cosmic energetic arm. Very Happy

Avatar image: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost February 25th 2011, 12:50 pm

I edited it. Would you think that the strength is fare when using the energy? 400 tons, double what he can lift in person.

ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult February 25th 2011, 1:27 pm

That sounds fair to me.

This app looks good to me.

Approved unless anyone has anything they would like to add.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost February 25th 2011, 1:33 pm

Do I need to have an RP sample for it to be approved?

ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow February 25th 2011, 11:51 pm

You don't need one, but it's nice to have it. If you don't feel like adding one, Viva already approved this app. You can go ahead and began RPing, but I wont move this to the approved section 'til you let me know if you want to add a RP sample, or add anything else to the app.

You did need powergrids before you could be approved though.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],
and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][color=black].[/color
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost February 26th 2011, 4:16 pm

I don't really feel like adding one.

If thats ok, then there is nothing more to add. Thanks. Very Happy

ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow February 26th 2011, 5:39 pm

Approved, and moved.

and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][color=black].[/color
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 25th 2011, 3:35 am

trashed

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost November 19th 2011, 10:20 pm

If I need to take an energy point away from anything it would be strength... (if that is what i need to do)

ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost November 20th 2011, 7:11 pm

Can anyone look at this so I can get started again..? THANKS sunny

ghost
ghost
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss November 20th 2011, 7:19 pm

Approved

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top