The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Tiki Island Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
Tiki Island Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Tiki Island Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Tiki Island Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Tiki Island Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Tiki Island Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
Tiki Island Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Tiki Island Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Tiki Island Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Tiki Island Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Tiki Island Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Tiki Island Trouble - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Tiki Island Trouble - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTiki Island Trouble - Page 2 I_voting_barTiki Island Trouble - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Tiki Island Trouble - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTiki Island Trouble - Page 2 I_voting_barTiki Island Trouble - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Tiki Island Trouble

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tiki Island Trouble - Page 2 Empty Re: Tiki Island Trouble

Post by Doc February 14th 2011, 9:57 pm

Dante turned around slightly from the sound of Fox calling him, wondering what had just happened. Instantly Dante was sent flying by the shockwave from Fox which cracked his barrier. However, Dante had luckily increased the defense of his armor, which cushioned his body from the impact with the wall. Dante sat down against the wall briefly as his ears rang from a pinching sound. Dante managed to pick himself up with the assistance of some shades coming to support him. Dante looked towards Fox, keeping a silence then unleashing a laugh which rang along the corridors.

"Very good young one" Dante said chuckling "Now that was a very good move, so as your reward, I shall play a game with you"

Dante then threw the mask towards Fox, the thing he was here for, was being thrown straight towards the one trying to stop him. But Dante truly didn't need it, and it was time for him to have some fun.

"It's called 'Keep away from the Minotaur'" Dante said in an amused tone "Now you have about 5 seconds to run"

Dante raised his hands in the air, a small jewel encrusted within the hand of his gauntlet.

"5!" Dante said as he began to fall to his knees, his armor becoming larger than it usually should be.

"4!" Dante said as the armor's horn decorations burst open to reveal two larger, real horns.

"3!" Dante said as he began to mutate out of his armor, revealing a hulking body behind it.

"2!" Dante said as his hulking form broke out of the armor and build its own armor of bone from its skin

"1!" Dante said for the last time as the armor covered its head and his voice turned hoarse as he said it.

In the place of Dante stood the Minotaur, glaring down at Fox from 12 feet height, its large glowing red eyes looked at him through the slits of its armor with pure animalistic anger. The minotaur smashed the ground multiple times with its arms and legs, then unleashed a massive roar from its powerful head. It started to grind its leg into the ground as the regular bull sign of it was about to charge. Instantly with its powerful legs, the minotaur charged straight for Fox, wishing to impale him with its massive horns.

Doc
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2011-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Mechafox February 14th 2011, 10:21 pm

Fox stalked through the opening easily catching the mask in his hand, 'Thanks, now for the rest of....the...' Fox's head tilted up to look at the minotaur rippling in muscle, '....damage.'

The minotaur smashed the ground, cracking tile and plaster and concrete. Fox was speechless.

-This is not quite what I thought would happen-

'On second thought, all I need is the mask so lets just called it a draw,' it's foot scraped onto ground.

-Bugger-

Fox turned and ran, too slow the creature took off two, closing the gap. He tried to judge the sound before launching a destperate twist. He leap off the ground, spinning in midair as he felt something solid impact one of his paws, he grabbed it, trying to grip the horn as much as possible. His other paw flailing until it latched onto the second hown and he hoisted himself up.

-I'm now holding onto a minotaur's horn's while it's charging, in a museum in Hawaii, this is no- The thought was interrupted as Fox smashed into the top of the hole of in the security before the minotaur smashed straight through it, blowing a large hole into it and tearing it out of the wall. The impact smashes open the anasthetic pouches on his back and smooshed him over the minotaur's face.

-Now I'm bent over the face of a charging minotaur in a museum in, wait wasn't there a large totem marker in the middle of the room?- He thought breifly of the large statute Drak had stood on, 2 storeys tall and 5 men thick, a pillar of solid wood, right in the minotaur's, and his path.

-This is going to hurt-

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Normal actions
'spoken, quotes, etc'
-thoughts-
(out of character)
Mechafox
Mechafox

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc February 19th 2011, 8:17 pm

The Minotaur flailed its head from side to side after noticing that Fox had managed to get onto him. However, The Minotaur was unable to throw him off and began to flail even harder with its increased rage. It rammed its head against random exhibits, trying to smash him off. Eventually it came to the massive totem marker in the middle of the room. Though large, the totem did nothing to faze The Minotaur and the beast lowered his horns to the point that it scrapped the ground. It increased its speed as the horns gouged through the ground, leaving large gashes on the floor as the beast charged. The moment the Minotaur's horns made contact with the bottom of the totem, the beast heaved his head backwards, flinging the large totem pole towards the cieling with incredible force.

"RAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!" The Minotaur roared as it began to charge towards the walls.

The Minotaur began to charge through walls until it reached the outer walls, crashing its way into the outside world. The Minotaur proceeded to find its way towards the nearby city and began to rampage amongst the humans, flipping over cars and breaking buildings.
Doc
Doc
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2011-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top