The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Thats my power you Jerk! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Thats my power you Jerk! I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Thats my power you Jerk! I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Thats my power you Jerk! I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Thats my power you Jerk! I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Thats my power you Jerk! I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Thats my power you Jerk! I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Thats my power you Jerk! I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Thats my power you Jerk! I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Thats my power you Jerk! I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Thats my power you Jerk! I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Thats my power you Jerk! I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Thats my power you Jerk! I_vote_lcapThats my power you Jerk! I_voting_barThats my power you Jerk! I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Thats my power you Jerk! I_vote_lcapThats my power you Jerk! I_voting_barThats my power you Jerk! I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Thats my power you Jerk!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thats my power you Jerk! Empty Thats my power you Jerk!

Post by Agent of Chaos January 10th 2011, 2:56 am

Gabriel looked out his hotel room window. He had only been in the country for a few days and he was getting restless. He knew what he had to do, but he did not know if he could do this alone. A few months prior to arriving in Greece, Gabriel had been doing some research of his past. His past, for he had never known about, but was determined to find out. He always knew their was something different about him. The massive strength, the voices of people's thoughts in his head, inability to die or be wounded. He knew that this was not normal, but he was not sure of the degree. It wasn't until he was around thirty before he noticed that he had stopped aging past his twenty. He tried desperately to find the answers of his origins, but every time he found a clue; it would only lead to another. Now; however, is his time for answers.

Gabriel listened to the rain as it poured down on the city. He saw the rain droplets on the window and started to think, "Is that all these people are? Drops of rain in a storm? Look at them, going about their way. So busy with their futile existence, they have no clue as to what lies out their; waiting to be know." Gabriel then went over to his bed and sat down. Slumped over he pulled out one of his American cigarettes and lit the end. Sucking in and exhaling the smoke, he looked down and opened the draw at his bed side table. He found a bible, and began to red it. "I wonder if any of this stuff is real? What is more real? What you can see, or what you cannot? Is it not love that is more real than reality itself? Not just love though. Pain, lust, anger, and even death; we feel these things and they are more real to us than the drops of rain." Gabriel got up from his bed, slipped his shoes on, and went to the Elevator. He press the number one to the ground floor, and finished up his cigarette while he waited for the elevator to stop.

Gabriel walked through the elevator doors and went up to the front desk. He put his butt into the trashcan that was next to the desk. Gabriel then looked the beautiful woman in the eyes and asked her, "Excuse me miss, I would like to check out." The young lady, that was clearly in her early twenties, told Gabriel, "Are you sure sir? I mean you don't have to check out until tomorrow." Gabriel smiled, when he heard her Italian accent trying to speak English. He looked the woman over while he nodded his head yes to answer her question. She stood at five feet even, beautiful brown hair, olive skin, and eyes that were as blue as the sea. He sighed in disappointment, for he knew that he would never see her again. Gabriel then pulled out his credit card and swiped it through. The young lady then gave him his receipt and he started towards the door. The valet tipped his hat a Gabriel and said, "I guess we will be seeing you later Mr. Coleman?" Gabriel smiled and looked back at the young lady at the desk. "I hope so Tony. I hope so."

Gabriel then had his rental car pulled to the overhang and got in. His car was a sporty Saab, with white leather interior and black exterior. Gabriel then put his hand on the stick shift and turned on his head lights. He knew that he was more than likely not coming back to this place, or anywhere for that matter. For where he was going, is a place that would most assuredly kill him. Even for someone as un-killable as he is. Gabriel then looked over to his left and saw his first destination. "Mount Olympus. I wonder how much trouble I would be in if I just dropped in? Well I guess we are about to find out." Gabriel then shifted into first gear and took off.

As he was driving, Gabriel wondered if the myths about his father were true. Was he as cruel as people said he was, or was that just the one sided view of story tellers. Either way he was about to find out for himself just how "evil" his father could be. He knew that his father had something that belonged to him. For what ever reason he had kept it from Gabriel, was beyond his comprehension. The motives of his father did not matter to him. All Gabriel knew is that he was getting his full power one way or the other. Gabriel did not know if his father would be at Olympus, but he did know that he would get answers.

As Gabriel pulled up the base of the Mountain, he started wondering what to expect. He then locked his car and then waited for a moment as he tried to remember how to get to the throne of Zeus.

Current word count: 885

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thats my power you Jerk! -bad-a-vampire-that-you-could-ever-see-alucard-from-hellsing-woot-p-o-tattoodonkey.com
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2011-01-04

Back to top Go down

Thats my power you Jerk! Empty Re: Thats my power you Jerk!

Post by Bash January 10th 2011, 9:52 pm

Katachi was on his usual hunt for blood, FEARE archives had listed the "AEsir" as a confirmed superhuman organization, a place ripe for the picking. Katachi saw this as a source of power and without a second thought, went to assimilate them as well. Katachi was with whoever was the strongest. And if the Aesir were the strongest, katachi had to fight them. He would take them down one by one. And wth those kills, become them. Katachi took up a disguise, hoping to use identity theft as a hero called the "Centurion" He looked very fitting due to the roman looks counterpart. However this was not an identical copy, just one of aesthetic appeal. He just looked like him. He was still the shapeshifter underneath. The only problem was that the location of the AEsir was. It was buried behind many centuries of myths and theologies. Just exactly where was It. The only place katachi could find the location of any amount of polytheistic locations would be mount Olympus: The home of the Gods. Katachi decided this would be the best place to start. However it was overseas, but that would not be a problem. Katachi logged off the FEARE archives and went outside, the idea of hiding behind a roman disguise would not work here, and in fact he stood out from the villians around. Anyone inside FEARE who was not a member would be overwhelmed on the spot. But katachi enjoyed this suspicion and teased them alot by going in as Pain, a superhero foil to FEARE of the highest degree. He may not have the powers of Pain, but he did get a look at him and was able to copy him look wise. The members of FEARE were getting used to katachi’s pranks and were starting to dismiss the fact of his disguises technique. Katachi walked outside and with the gust of wind, katachi dissappeared into a cloud of smoke. The wind carried him far into the atmosphere katachi reformed into a bird and started to fly over the Atlantic Ocean. It would take some time, but he was in no hurry. Katachi knew they were not going anywhere. He would go to them. Katachi did not even know that Agent was already ahead of him on this race. But katachi was determined and motivated and he pushed his bird form to fly as fast as he could, one could even say he reached speed that would make the bird fly at super bird speeds. Regardless of the speed, it still took a few hours but eventually he saw land. He had arrived into Portugal's airspace. It was not long until he soon crossed over the border into Spain. Crossing this country took a bit longer. After all Portugal was about 50 miles wide and Spain was about 250 miles wide. Katachi soon crossed over into the Mediterranean Sea and eventually into Athens Greece. It was a long trip. He covered about 4900 miles in about 10 hours. He saw Mount Olympus and slowed down. He decided to circle the mountain from far above. Looking down below and watching the environment. He saw a lone car parked at the base of it. Why was this here? Who was this guy? A camper? Some archeologist? Katachi dropped in altitude, trying to get a better look at the owner of the car; He was dressed in a black trenchcoat and metal shoulder-pads. There was something about the man. He was out of place. Perhaps he was on the same quest as him? He certianly looked like the fighter type. Katachi dropped down reverting back to his human form. He fell an impressive 10000 feet with no protection. Katachi spread his limbs out creating drag and slowing his descent. But that did not stop him from smacking face first into the ground at terminal velocity. Katachi didnt care, in fact, he did not even feel it. his landing created a massive explosion followed by a crater about ten feet. Dust flew everywhere. Katachi quickly recovered. It would take far more than that to kill him. Katachi manage to fully recover before the dust settled, He got up. "Well what do you have here?" Katachi said from behind the smokescreen. Maybe katachi could work out some deal to help him take down the AEsir, or at least maybe walk away with Agent of Chaos’ blood and powers.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

Thats my power you Jerk! Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent of Chaos January 11th 2011, 12:15 am

Gabriel had been waiting by his car. He had no particular reason, other than to survey what his tactics would be. Going over in his had time and time again, how he would get his answers of where his father was. Gabriel started reminiscing about the times before he found out this life changing news. “I am the son of Loki? Why must I fulfill this role? Why could it not have been someone else to take my place? I would much rather prefer to be human than a monster, but now I will show the world what kind of monster I can truly be. But first, I need my full power.”

Gabriel pulled out a cigarette and lit it up with his lighter. As he inhaled he remembered how he came to know this dreadful truth. “Why tell me now father? What is your cruel intent now?” Gabriel was referring to his previous encounter with his father while hew as in New York just a few months ago. He had never dreamed that this would be his fate, or his heritage. He did not know what to expect when he was trying to find out his origins, but this was definitely not even in the realm of possibilities in his mind.

-Flash Back!-

It had been around 200 years sense his first memories of being here on earth. He knew that their was something different about him, but what exactly, he did not know. Gabriel knew that he could not die by any means that he had been previously exposed to. A knife to the heart, a gun shot would to the head, a fire that consumed his whole body; these things did nothing but bring him pain. Not only pain, but every time he was fatally wounded, he would come back even stronger than before. This, he knew without a doubt, was not normal.

It was raining the day of April 22, when he would be visited by his father. He had been living in New York at the time, serving as a private detective, who moon lighted as a psychopathic killer; or at least that is what the papers said about him. To him, he was doing the world a favor. Bringing chaos into their lives was the only true justice of the world and he was the instrument of chaos. Just because he was killing random people did not mean he was psychopathic. That just meant he was fare and just. Unlike the cops, lawyers, and judges that claimed to serve justice and law. Of course they also served order, which just meant an other system of control. Control over people’s actions, words, and even their very existence. He knew that men would be corrupt, and was glad that he was able to introduce true justice into the society of men.

On this particular day, he was introducing his version of what true justice was. On top of the Empire state building at around 11:00pm, Gabriel heard the thoughts of someone else. Someone who knew who he was. Little did Gabriel know that it was Loki himself watching as his favorite son would wrecked havoc on the society of man. Loki did not care for the mortals either, but he did not want his favorite son getting in the gaze of Odin’s eye. Gabriel’s actions were starting to draw unwanted attention of some powerful people. People who’s power would threaten not just him, but Loki as well.

Reading the mind of the intruder, Gabriel quickly discovered who and what Loki was and why he had come. In shock, Gabriel stopped what he had planned to do and dropped to the floor. He let out a blood curtailing laugh that would have put fear into Odin himself. Gabriel knew now his origins and everything that had happened. He even that his father he kept a lot of his power when Gabriel was stripped of them at his birth. Loki never returned his full power back, and it was not for Gabriel’s benefit, it was for Loki’s own mischievous purposes.

-Present day-

Gabriel then finished off his cigarette and started walking towards Olympus. He was not sure if the myths of Olympus and the Gods were true, but he did know that he was not alone anymore. He sensed the presence of another. This confused him at first because all he could see was himself. Gabriel then looked up and saw a bird up in the sky, “Is that the mind I am reading right now?” Gabriel then watched as Katachi would slam into the ground. Gabriel then waited for the man to raise from his crater than he had just created right next to his car. Watching him, he saw that he man was even more oddly dressed than he was himself. Gabriel then read his mind more and saw what his plans were. Gabriel smiled and said, “So Katachi, you are here to find these so called “gods” as well I see. You must be tired from your journey from America. I am impressed that you could even fly that far.” Gabriel then put his finger to his head and tapped it. This was letting him know that Gabriel could read minds and revealing that was the source of Gabriel’s information. Gabriel then said, “So you are looking for power, well so am I. I think we could work something out. I am looking for my father, Loki. I am guessing these guys can point me in the right direction. Help me take back my full power from my father, and I will help you get the blood of the AEsir that you so desire.” Gabriel then held out his hand and said, “Do we have an accord?”

word count this post: 962
Total word count: 1847

Thats my power you Jerk! -bad-a-vampire-that-you-could-ever-see-alucard-from-hellsing-woot-p-o-tattoodonkey.com
Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash January 11th 2011, 7:35 pm

cvKatachi looked at the lone man, he did not even seem fazed by his very unorthodox entrance. This was a very sure sign that he was a cut above the rest. The man smiled, “So you are looking for power, well so am I. I think we could work something out. I am looking for my father, Loki. I am guessing these guys can point me in the right direction. Help me take back my full power from my father, and I will help you get the blood of the AEsir that you so desire.” Gabriel then held out his hand and said, “Do we have an accord?” He poked katachi's head in fun of him.

This amused katachi, He could read minds. The problem was that Katachi had plenty of experience as a psionic. One of which he knew how to shut off mind read of his own mind. He shifted his brain pattern, by making 4 brains. He could not go inanimate because he needed to talk to this guy. But it was going to hinder his telepathy a little bit by independently thinking 4 things at once. He would have trouble reading his mind from here on out. Katachi chuckled. He wanted to make a deal with Katachi. That rarely happens if at all. The only way FEARE could control katachi and strike a deal with him was to give katachi the blood of all the members of FEARE, thus making him one of the most loyal members to FEARE. This is really the only deal to make with katachi is blood, even in minuscule amounts. Katachi had yet to strike this deal; He only got 90% of this deal. He wanted the extra 10 percent: Agent of Chaos' blood. He was gonna walk away with everything; this could go either a good way or the hard way. Either way Katachi wins. Its just a matter of time. Katachi somehow spoke from his four minds. "You wish to make a deal with me? Well you would have to give me something in between."

((Im not so concerned with the 7500 since my previous quest allow me to get exp, So I need only 4000))

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent of Chaos January 12th 2011, 12:47 am

"You wish to make a deal with me? Well you would have to give me something in between," The man said. Gabriel then started to hear four different thoughts all going at the same time. This started to give Gabriel a head ache. "So he can confuse my telepathy? A useful trick," Gabriel thought to himself. Gabriel then said, "What is it that you want besides the AEsir blood? Do you want mine? Well I will reluctantly agree to this, on one condition. The condition is that you have to garuntee me that you will not turn on me at any point of our journey together. Not only on the way their, but on the way back when we go our separate ways. I will give you my blood now, but you will not gain my full power once I have gained it back from my father." Gabriel thought about what he was doing. He knew this was risky. This guy was a loose canon, but so was Gabriel. Gabriel was not the type to work well with others, he normally would kill them the first chance he could after their usefulness had run it's course, but he would need this guy to defeat his father. Not only that, but he kinda liked Katachi.

Gabriel then went to his car and popped the trunk. He got out his katana and slid the blade out slowly to reveal its elegance. He would the slide his hand across the blade lightly, but just enough for the blood to start dripping. Gabriel then thought of the crash that he had been in when his foster mother died. A tear would come to his eye. He would then wipe it away and smile. "Here, take my blood before the wound closes up." It would have only taken a few seconds before the wound would heal. Gabriel then forgot that he did not tell this guy about that power either. Gabriel would then remember that he had no idea on how to get to the throne of Zeus. Gabriel then looked at the mountain and started to concentrate his telepathic powers on the mountain, but he could not hear anything. "Apparently they are either too far away for me to hear them or they are protected some how. Either way it is a bad thing. Oh, well. That just makes my job even more difficult.

Gabriel then looked at Katachi and asked, "So do you know how to get to the throne of Zeus? Because I am not going to climb up a mountain for nothing you know." Gabriel then chuckled. He tried to remember the mythology of how to get to the throne of Olympus. He thought that their was a secret passage way, but his brain wasn't as good as it use to be. Gabriel then remembered that the entrance to Olympus, was at the summit of the mountain. In mythology, the entrance was a golden gate, that was protected by the goddesses called "the seasons." Gabriel did not want to climb that far up, but maybe Katachi could help.

Gabriel then looked at Katachi and asked, "From what I remember of greek mythology, the entrance to Olympus was at the top of the mountain. It is also protected, but do you have a way to get up their, without me having to climb all the way up it?" Gabriel then waited for his answers.

word count: 572
Over all: 2419

(OOC: Sorry this one is short. Not alot going on right now, but will be much longer once the action starts Smile )

Agent of Chaos
Agent of Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash January 15th 2011, 6:08 pm

"What is it that you want besides the AEsir blood? Do you want mine? Well I will reluctantly agree to this, on one condition. The condition is that you have to garuntee me that you will not turn on me at any point of our journey together. Not only on the way their, but on the way back when we go our separate ways. I will give you my blood now, but you will not gain my full power once I have gained it back from my father." Katachi saw the man walk to the car doing something that looked like him to be a wipe of the forehead. It was understandable. The summers here added with the stress of this deal would make anyone sweat. Katachi opened up the trunk of the car pulling out a katana and ran the sharp edge on his hand. Making it bleed. He held it out to katachi, offering his part of the deal.

"Here, take my blood before the wound closes up." Agent of Chaos said. Even though he did not want to admit that he had super regen, this was a clear giveaway. A horrible bluff. It would not matter because Katachi's regen is possibly one of the fastest around. He was a shapeshifter after all. Regeneration comes with the package. Katachi took his hand in a firm handshake. Somehow Katachi absorbed his blood like water to a sponge. He did not get much since the wound closed superhumanly, but it was enough to do the job. Katachi looked at him with a satisfied smile. "Agreed, you have yourself a deal. I can work with those conditions."

Gabriel then looked at Katachi and asked, "So do you know how to get to the throne of Zeus? Because I am not going to climb up a mountain for nothing you know." He chuckled at this statement.

Almost on cue to what katachi heard in the myth, Agent of Chaos said, "From what I remember of greek mythology, the entrance to Olympus was at the top of the mountain. It is also protected, but do you have a way to get up their, without me having to climb all the way up it?

Katachi had just the answer. "Of course, but you are gonna have to trust me to carry you." Katachi said this with the intent of a question, not as a statement. As he said this a pair of devilish looking wings sprouted violently from his back, showering an excessive amount of blood behind him. A gruesome sight. He was borrowing powers from the Incubus guardian from the demonic assault four years ago. That assault almost wiped out the entire population of the state of New York, and Katachi managed to steal the powers of their general. These wings would be able to fly them both to the summit in a matter of minuites. Katachi also re-molded his mind back to one, he had nothing else to hide. The deal was done, let him prod as he felt fit. Katachi would figure how to use that sooner or later anyhow. Katachi stooped down, motioning for Agent to get a grip for this trip.

(Just so you know, You are gonna have to control the NPC's but make the AEsir not go down without a fight.

There="Im going over there"
Their="This item is theirs"
They're="They're going to go somewhere")

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top