The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Sim's call for help. (Quest Thread) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Sim's call for help. (Quest Thread) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Sim's call for help. (Quest Thread) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
Sim's call for help. (Quest Thread) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Sim's call for help. (Quest Thread) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Sim's call for help. (Quest Thread) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Sim's call for help. (Quest Thread) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Sim's call for help. (Quest Thread) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Sim's call for help. (Quest Thread) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Sim's call for help. (Quest Thread) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Sim's call for help. (Quest Thread) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Sim's call for help. (Quest Thread) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Sim's call for help. (Quest Thread) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSim's call for help. (Quest Thread) - Page 3 I_voting_barSim's call for help. (Quest Thread) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Sim's call for help. (Quest Thread)

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sim's call for help. (Quest Thread) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sim's call for help. (Quest Thread)

Post by Sul-Fury December 17th 2010, 12:13 pm

Sul raised his eyebrow at the woman who greeted him at the door. She had similar features to himself, with a few differences. Her sharp teeth made her appear to be a mutant or of supernatural origin herself, which was unexpected. He pictured a defenseless girl initially, so this assured him that it was a more serious matter. But he was glad that his 'purpose' as a hero was evident by his complexion, and that he didn't have anything to prove. He was the muscle. Sul-Fury nodded. "Yes, we spoke over the phone... Thank you for your hospitality."

What was a bit more shocking is that The Samaritan was here. They had met previously in a battle against a gang lord called El Ray. Though they had came to no solution to contact each other for the future, it seemed destiny brought them back together for one last battle.

When Sim spoke of her tragedy, Sul listened intently. It was a pretty sad tale, humans can be pretty monstrous when seeking power that does not belong to them. Though he was once in the position to fear mutants, he knew why they did it. When asked "Who is willing to help me face this dangerous task?", Sul spoke aloud. "I am."

Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

Sim's call for help. (Quest Thread) - Page 3 Empty Re: Sim's call for help. (Quest Thread)

Post by VivaLaCult December 17th 2010, 4:29 pm

Thrash was wandering around the house, partially listening to Sim, partially not. Thrash nodded when Sim asked her question, he wasn't sure if she saw him he didn't care too much. Thrash had his hands in his pants pocket holding his drugs, afraid that if he let go the cliche hero would steal them and give him a slap on the wrist. Thrash had seen her scars and he felt bad, but it didn't change his determination to get away from everyone. Thrash walked through the house and found a room with no one in it. Thrash rested his back against the wall and slowly slid down it, he was sitting with his legs sprawled out in a corner. Now isolated he pulled out his bag, and rolled another joint, lighting it up he tilted his head back and sighed, he was just waiting on the signal to leave.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sim's call for help. (Quest Thread) - Page 3 Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Araska December 18th 2010, 12:27 am

Audio flipped off his amp, not bothering to release it's energy. It seemed that even with all the people there, once Sim showed her scars, there wasn't even a peep to block out. Audio stared solemnly at the girl, his fingers now tightly griping his guitar. He turned his back to the group and stood at the door, leaning into the door frame and staring outside. "Just say where, I'll go." He looked over his shoulder toward Sim. "Once we bring back your friend, I'll give you back your wings." She mentioned reclaiming her gift, but Audio didn't know if her wings could even be put back so simply, of if that was even what she was referring to by gift. He glanced down at his hands, his circuited fingers reflecting the light from outside. He sighed, and muttered under his breath, 'one way or another...'

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Araska
Araska

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 59
Job : Winning at everything forever.
Humor : THIS! IS! Something completely diffrent.
Registration date : 2009-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim December 18th 2010, 10:15 pm

((I'm feeling a bit meh, but I'd like to keep things moving. We still need to wait on Coffin though.))

Sim covered her back up, zipping up her suit. She gave Audio a sad smile as she put her jacket back on. "I am coming to terms with the loss of my wings, but I cannot allow my birthright to fall into the hands of humans. If these burdens and sorrows are my destiny, then so too is preventing our gift from tearing apart your world." Sim realized that they would have no idea what she was talking about, and it was important for them to know just what they were dealing with. "My race you see, has our own magick. The power not just to control the elements, but to defy them and change them completely. The responsibilities of this power is great, if used without restraint it could destroy the laws that keep your world in order. Not to mention the potential for destructive power. That is why I must return to that horrible place even if it is alone, but I know I do not have the power alone to do what is needed."

Sim finished fastening her jacket. "I am grateful truly for all of your help...but" She glanced towards Bash, disgust written on her face. "I must raise an objection to this one coming. He mocks my being crippled, and doesn't seem to have any idea where he even is. Even his odor is less than pleasant. I am sorry to be rude to any person, but is it necessary to bring this one?"

Last edited by Metis on December 22nd 2010, 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Sim
Sim
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 398
Humor : What do you call twin boys? A sunset!
Registration date : 2010-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 18th 2010, 10:29 pm

"Unfortunately, yes. Hopefully when we get out there he'll step into line," Mosh spoke for the first time in awhile, mainly in shock from the scars on the young woman's back. "You see, we work together as a team far more effectively than apart. We'll slap some sense into him if necessary." Mosh stretched his arms and continued, "But don't worry, we're serious when we set our mind to something, and this seems important enough to dedicate to."
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter December 19th 2010, 1:44 pm

The Samaritan averted his eyes when the young girl had disrobed. He had no intentions of viewing her poor frail, nude body or it's disfigurement. He listened carefully and nodded when she was finished. This girl was definitely in need of his skill set and he'd be damned if he could find a way to help her.

"You can count on me young lady, The Samaritan is at your aid. I swear I will help you in any way you see fit.....As for this 'riff-raff' I would consider your judgement on the matter, but I would personally recommend that we checked them in to one of California's many rehab facilities, there are many good one's around here and even some that cater to these sorts of reckless youths bent on self destruction. " The Samaritan said in a somber tone.

He then turned to greet Sul-Fury. He been worried about the homeless hero since they'd separated yesterday. He was overjoyed to see that they had a chance to work together again and that the negative reviews the press had given him had not dissuaded him from his proud endeavor.

"Well met Sul....I am glad we meet again. Surely it is fate that we work together and as I well know you are a capable and good hearted hero." The Samaritan said reaching his forearm out in a cliche' knight's handshake.

The Spartan
Sim's call for help. (Quest Thread) - Page 3 SpartanPG

The Samaritan
Sim's call for help. (Quest Thread) - Page 3 Burppy

Tesla\\\'s Doll
Sim's call for help. (Quest Thread) - Page 3 Dolly
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 391
Job : Tattoo Artist/professional writer
Humor : smart
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 19th 2010, 4:34 pm

Nightstrike nodded. "I'll be more than willing to help you. You've been through hell, and it's time to bring that hell to those criminals." he said.

Jim frowned, looking at the scars on her back. "Not sure if you're back from hell yet." he muttered.

He looked at the other heroes, and got off the couch. "I can't speak for everyone, but I'm going to join you in your justice."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim December 22nd 2010, 11:42 pm

Sim spoke quietly with the man who called himself the Samaritan. The word Samaritan didn't mean anything to him, she assumed it was simply his title because that was where he hailed from. She also had no idea what a "rehab" facility was. Safe to assume it was some sort of correctional or medical facility. "Sir Samaritan, I am glad to see there are indeed humans who carry a measure of honor. I share your concern over this..."riff-raff" as you called them, but I must admit I need whatever help I can get. If they don't show some control at least, they will most certainly be killed though..." Sim looked towards Bash. "..but they choose their own destiny. A human should be able to choose what to do with his short life I think."

She spoke loudly again, to the whole group. "the first thing we must do is find a way across the seas. I was kind of hoping one of you would have a vessel that could cross the ocean, or at least someone would know how to navigate to this Germany place." Sim was a little embarrassed to be asking such a thing, but she had no money and very little knowledge about this world. She tried to keep faith that everything would work out. she'd hate for her mission to stall already.
Sim
Sim
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 23rd 2010, 2:55 am

"We got that covered. Jet back at our studio, fly us to Germany. I also know my way around the bigger cities of most of Europe. Sounds too convienent I know but when you travel as much as I do and especially use to, you pick up on these things." Mosh chose to ignore both comments about his band mates. He'd let them show off what they were capable of rather than try and fight with people who just didn't understand. They always came through, no matter how they came off in public, though that really did need to calm down, being in the public eye as much as they were.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 23rd 2010, 3:03 am

Thrash sat in the vacant room with the back of his head pressed against the wall, his eyes opened and closed at intervals spanning from 2 to 13 seconds, he was clearly getting sleepy. "Well this is taking far too long." he said to himself in nothing more than a faint whisper. His hand moved slowly up to the lips to remove the small roach that was left squeezed between his lips, he pressed the embers against the leg of his leather pants, small hardly noticeably scorch marks suggested this wasn't the first time he had done such a thing. Thrash used his free hand to move his hair from his face as he chuckled to himself as he thought to himself. A deep sigh and a slump of his shoulders passed next as he sat alone obviously bored, waiting and hoping they would leave soon, he brought his right leg up and rested his forearm on it before his eyes closed once more sending him into a light nap.

Sim's call for help. (Quest Thread) - Page 3 Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people

Back to top Go down

Post by Coffinhunter December 23rd 2010, 10:23 am

"Well Germany you say...My Grandfather was German, It'll be just SUPER to go sight seeing in the land of my forefathers. I myself, have never been! I do think it would be less than prudent for me to ride along with your.....less than morally adept friends though. I shall simply fly myself. I'll just shoot back to my secret liar lickety-split and grab my passport and a nice disposable camera and meet you there, Okey-Dokey?" The Samaritan preened, his folded fists posed on his hips.

The Samaritan had a long look around the room, taking time to view each face in the room. His statue like smile and unblinking gaze were awkward in the setting but he remained completely oblivious. In truth he was memorizing faces, a trick he'd had before he found out he was a Meta-human. He was blessed with a photographic memory.

He would have to return to his dwelling, tell his wife that there was some big German stamp collecting. His job in the postal service would cover the story, lying wasn't typical but whilst protecting his dear Marylou from the forces of Villainy was concerned, it was a rule he could bend. Grab his tourist disguise, and then off to the Fatherland.

The Spartan
Sim's call for help. (Quest Thread) - Page 3 SpartanPG

The Samaritan
Sim's call for help. (Quest Thread) - Page 3 Burppy

Tesla\\\'s Doll
Sim's call for help. (Quest Thread) - Page 3 Dolly
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 391
Job : Tattoo Artist/professional writer
Humor : smart
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex December 23rd 2010, 12:55 pm

Amp looked around growing bored his act of heroism had depleted to annoyance that they were all still here, He was know for having a clearer head than the others but his patience with things was just as low as you could get. His fingers twitched on the strings of his guitar as Mosh spoke about there plane which would hopefully mean they were leaving soon, Staying still was not one of Amp's strong suites and boredom was starting to settle in.

http://superhero-rpg.forumotion.com/t1717-onyx-titan#32989
Rex
Rex
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim January 3rd 2011, 1:31 am

Suddenly everyone else could fly. She wasn't quite sure how they were able to do it, but she couldn't help but feel a bit jealous. She knew it was silly, but even though she'd mostly come to terms with the loss of her wings it was going to take time before the pain was totally gone.

"You'll...meet us there?" Metis spoke to the Samaritan. Out of the people that showed up, The Samaritan was one that made Sim less nervous. Sul was probably the only one she felt more comfortable with, given his inhuman appearance. If these humans were the kind of people he didn't even want to travel with, it made her even more nervous about her doing so. "Their base is hidden in mountains. I suppose you can follow us Sir Samaritan...if you really want to leave a poor girl alone with this lot." she said seeming much more helpless than she really was, hoping Sir Samaritan would decide to go with her.

She turned back to the rest of the group. "Well, you say you can fly us there?" She was going to try not to show she didn't know what a "jet" was if she didn't have to. "Let us make haste then! Lead the way to your Jet if you please sirs." She said to the band members.
Sim
Sim
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash January 3rd 2011, 1:47 am

Bash lifted his hands into the air "Whooooo Europe Tour Trip!" he shouted as he ran out the door towards the Tour bus. He loved the thrill of flying. Or the thrill of anything for that matter. He could not wait long enough. But then again, he was high on cocaine. What else would someone expect. Cocaine does that to people. Bash waved at the people inside to hurry. "Cmon guys I'll give you a ride," he said as he pushed the chauffeur out of the drivers seat and started it up. He beeped the horn and revved the engine, trying to hurry them.

The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

Sim's call for help. (Quest Thread) - Page 3 Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist January 5th 2011, 3:19 pm

Mosh hurried down the steps and tore Bash out of the driver's seat. "He drives or I drive. Never you," Mosh said to his drugged out friend. Mosh helped the chauffeur back into his seat and closed the door. He led Bash to the doors of the tour bus, opened them and allowed Bash to walk on. "Amp, Thrash, Audio, let's get going we have a show in Germany now. Sim's of course riding with us. Oh, Rocky, other...guy. You can come too." Mosh smiled, as he hung lazily off of the hand rail, using his left hand to hold himself there. This was going to be one hell of a trip.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Araska January 5th 2011, 9:05 pm

"Well, you forget, you guys just kinda left me at home." Audio gave Mosh a teasing glare, while he was genuinely mad a while ago, he just couldn't stay that way. "I'll be going on my own. I wouldn't be able to remember the way back to get my car. So I'll just follow you guys." He headed back to his car, parked behind the bus. He opened the back of the old silver Celica, and tossed his equipment in. He started to walk around to his side before stopping, looking thoughtful. "Umm, Sim?" Audio jogged up to Sim, who was still looking slightly nervous. "I know that you're not too thrilled about my band mates, so you can go with me if you want. I promise it will be less hectic without a couple drug abusers." Audio didn't realize till immediately after that while riding with two known crazy people and a lot of 'normal' ones might not be such a worse option that riding with an unknown.

Araska
Araska

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 59
Job : Winning at everything forever.
Humor : THIS! IS! Something completely diffrent.
Registration date : 2009-05-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top