The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
The ink master I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The ink master I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
The ink master I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
The ink master I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
The ink master I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
The ink master I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
The ink master I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
The ink master I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
The ink master I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
The ink master I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
The ink master I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
The ink master I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
The ink master I_vote_lcapThe ink master I_voting_barThe ink master I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The ink master

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The ink master Empty The ink master

Post by Guest December 10th 2010, 1:05 pm

seeing as i killed of my last character cause i hated him, i decided to make a new one.

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: The artist
Title: the ink master
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Race: genetically altered human
Hair: black
Eyes: dark green
Height: 6,0
Weight: 130 LBS

Costume Description/Image: He has black converse. His pants are black leather , but not tight. He has a whit tee-shirt for an undershirt, and then has a black, there jacket that goes to his elbow. He also has a black beret.

Personality: He is mainly silent. He is very calm, but slightly arrogant. He thinks his decisions through, and he uses a lot of sarcasm. He is also a smart-ass. He is not outgoing, and prefers to hang in the background.

History: Nicolas Arest was born in Brest, France. He was a highly successful kid, learning to walk at 1 years old, and was talking at 21 months. From an early age he also had a talent for drawing. He skipped grade 1 and 2, and graduated at 10. He finished high-school at 15. He attended Johns Hopkins University in the United States and earned a PHD in chemistry and physics. He went on to become a Production Supervisor for LA recruiting. One day, however, when they were experimenting with the chemical properties of ink, an accident accured and Nicolas was caught right in the middle of it. His genetics were mutated with the property of ink, causing all his blood to turn to ink. He fled from the scene and created a brush to use his powers.

Powers: His main power is he can use his brush to create objects. The brush has a tube at its end that connects with his vein. He can draw something out of midair and it becomes real, doing whatever he says on his command. Should he lose, his brush, he has a hole in his vain from the tube and can use the ink as a weapon. Also, the brush connects with his DNA and is a regular paint brush without him. He can also create more brushes. The ink in his veins also makes him much more durable. The ink in his veins have infected his muscles and bones, making them harder.

PowerGrid:
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 2
Strength: 1
Durability: 6
EP: 6
Fighting skills: 1

Character Image/Description: He is very skinny. He lacks in muscle. His arms are thin and his legs are regular. He has a thin face, with glasses. His hair is slightley messy. He has slight stubble on his chin.
Roleplay Sample: you know me.

open to chnage.

Last edited by Hossaim on December 10th 2010, 1:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The ink master Empty Re: The ink master

Post by Coffinhunter December 10th 2010, 1:15 pm

How does Ink in ones, veins make them anymore durable than blood, and I am pretty sure Devry is a trade school, they don't offer Masters degrees. What are the attributes of these objects? Since they are made of ink they seem fairly easy to wipe away....

All in all, I just hope that the first time this charter meets a bit of adversity you don't just up and have him commit suicide, It's not very mature, and leaves everyone else in the thread just standing there with their hands in the air. Not good form, you have to learn to have thicker skin in RL.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Spartan
The ink master SpartanPG

The Samaritan
The ink master Burppy

Tesla\\\'s Doll
The ink master Dolly
Coffinhunter
Coffinhunter
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 391
Job : Tattoo Artist/professional writer
Humor : smart
Registration date : 2010-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 10th 2010, 1:32 pm

His creations take the properties of what he draws it on, but ti can also work like its intended. for example, he can make a nuke out of wood and it would still be a nuke.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sim December 10th 2010, 1:36 pm

So he can bring things to life with his ink, and they also become exactly what he's drawing so he can literally make anything, even a nuke? Doesn't that mean he can destroy the world any time he wants and make anything without limits?

It seems like every time I think I've come up with a unique character, someone comes up afterwards with a character that does the same thing mine does but is much more powerful.....

Last edited by Metis on December 10th 2010, 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sim
Sim
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 398
Humor : What do you call twin boys? A sunset!
Registration date : 2010-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 10th 2010, 1:37 pm

his limit is, the ink is his blood. if he uses to much, he would die of blood loss, so he has to be careful not to use too much at one time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash December 10th 2010, 1:43 pm

Ive seen these power before Here and otherwise. For example it was in GRANDIA. Almost identical power. This is no problem. Coffin however should stop Trollin.

I assume the more detail the more powerful. thus being capable of being stopped

Ill approve and a little in spite coffin.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

The ink master Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 10th 2010, 1:53 pm

I will not. No creation of NUKES EVAH! He needs to have an upper limit on the strength of his creations, even with the blood loss thing. We don't need a swaram of remote controlled nuclear bees.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 10th 2010, 1:55 pm

fine. He can't create large explosives.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down