The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Crime Reaper I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Crime Reaper I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Crime Reaper I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
Crime Reaper I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Crime Reaper I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Crime Reaper I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Crime Reaper I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Crime Reaper I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Crime Reaper I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Crime Reaper I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Crime Reaper I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Crime Reaper I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Crime Reaper I_vote_lcapCrime Reaper I_voting_barCrime Reaper I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Crime Reaper

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crime Reaper Empty Crime Reaper

Post by Crime_Reaper November 11th 2010, 6:10 pm

Anti-hero Name: The Crime Reaper
Title: The Reaper
Alignment: Neutral (He only cooperates with The Illuminati)
Race: Caucasian
Hair: Long black and scraggly)
Eyes: Grey-Blue
Height: 5,9
Weight: 175

Costume Description/Image: The Crime Reaper wheres a Mexican Wrestling mask (much like La Parka from wcw), a leather jacket with 3 chicks on the back all having lesbian relations while getting wrapped in tentacles and bugs, a pair of black jeans with a few rips in them and a pair of steel toe combat boots.

Personality: He is very skeptical of other heroes and if He even decides to work with them he is very reluctant and will incapacitate them if he feels threatened. But he can be a fun person, such as when he is behind the wheel of his black and red Lamborghini Murciélago tearing up the streets in a chase and when a fight is really one sided he will toy with his opponent before ending him or her.

History: Adam Brooks had a hard life, His parents died in a plane crash, his uncle died in a drunk driving accident. for a number of years Adam lived with a foster family, at first the family accepted him as one of their own until the wife gave birth to a child. Adam was rejected by his foster parents and lived as a street kid in Buffalo NY. He attended a school for troubled youth in His teen years, He met the girl of His dreams (named Sasha) there and they hit it off. Eventually Adam moved in and was accepted by the Sasha's parents, but one day Adam came home only to be shot 3 times in the chest by a man named savage Stanley. Savage Stanley killed and raped Sasha, her mother and severely injured her father. Adam recovered from his wounds quickly, believing that the bullets may have just grazed him. Sasha's father revealed a sickening truth. "I used to be a drug runner for Savage Stanley's gang. one day i got sick of him and ripped him off and moved 3 states over, he-he guess he found me. look kid there's a duffel bag of money i hid upstairs, you can have it.....Son" Sasha's father had expired. Brooks grabbed the Duffel Bag but found something else. it was a birthday present from his girl. the card said " Hey punk ha ha just kidding. happy birthday loverboy. remember how you told me about your childhood always running around in a luchadore mask and imitating pro wrestling. well imitate summa that on me." inside was a luchadore mask. Adam torched the house and never turned back. this event left Him traumatized to the point of which he was contemplating suicide. His cousin tried to talk him out of slitting his wrists but he did it. only for the wounds to heal almost immediately both of them were shocked at this and decided to run some tests. Adams cousin Clive shot him in the leg only for his body to reject the bullet and heal. Eventually Adam and clive were confronted by an agent for the Illuminati and thats when things got interesting.

The Illuminati (or atleast my idea of the illuminati) is a big government conspiracy that uses superhumans as living weapons. They use them in wars, to control organized crime and even to take out other superhumans, and there is an even darker secret behind it that il get to later

This man (only known as Zack) was telekinetic and knew about Adams abilities. It was explained that Adams grandfather was part of a WW2 super Soldier plan called Project mythos. A project with certain chemical compounds that would make pseudo titans (each chemical and its abilities were named after greek mythology) that was supposed to make an almost invincible soldier. The chemical compound was known to alter cells to get the desired result. Adam had the Achilles compound which gave him regenerative abilities and athlete level strength and speed. savage Stanley had the Hercules compound . The Illuminati wanted Adam to eradicate all of organized crime in Buffalo. Over time He eliminated most of the gangs and mobs around Buffalo and killed Savage Stanley by shoving a a chainsaw down his face. But now a new threat rises and Crime Reaper must chase it around the country and maybe the world this threat is known as patchwork.

Powers: The Crime Reaper is capable of regenerating damaged or destroyed tissue very very quickly, He however cannot grow limbs back but can sew them back on and have them heal over time. His Strength and Speed are athlete level, He can lift up to 600 pounds. Crime reaper is also very skilled in many forms of combat including: Hand to Hand, Sword fighting and Gun fighting. He learned boxing and muay thai from books and took fencing as a child. His marksmanship was honed through target practice on criminals. He also has a small amount of knowledge in Psychology and Sociology. His weakness is that if he sustains critical damage to his body (such as being riddled with bullets or having all of his bones broken etc.) will shut his body down so that it may heal its self. He takes precaution by wearing a kevlar vest under his jacket to prevent bullets from entering. and if faced with someone of super human strength who could beat him into such a condition with ease, he will try to keep distance.

His weapons include 2 Glock 9mm's with blades on the handles for a quick stab and shoot, He also has an extendo club to incapacitate people he wishes not to kill. Note: he will pretty much use any weapon he can get his hands on, Knives,Swords,any guns dropped by a criminal etc. the ones list are merely his trademark weapons.
Aside from his Red Lambo he also posseses a custom ninja motorcycle which he calls the Scythe.
PowerGrid:
Intellect: 5
Strength: 3
Speed: 3
Energy Projection: 6 (this counts regeneration as the rules stated right?)
Durability: 2
Fighting skills: 3
Character Image/Description: Long black hair, Thin face, features a roman nose, bluish grey eyes. He has a thin muscle frame with medium length limbs.

Roleplay Sample: Through the dark alley I wandered, looking for wrongdoers. This alley is really bad at night, once I killed 3 rapists and a drug dealer in here heh pathetic scum. Suddenly I hear something. Its a weapons dealer making a sale to some lower level mafia guys, They're no use to me but i think killing them now could save me a lot of trouble in the future. I creep up behind them hiding in the shadows when suddenly a gun is pointed to my head. "Guys I got him I got the Reaper". "shit" I said to myself,I know this wasnt the end but man am i gonna be in alot of pain when I'm done with this one oh well. The brute threw me in front of the 3 others, they told me it was a set up and all that crap. they beat me up and shot me a few times. I decided to end it after they blow torched my hands so that i wouldnt go into overload and pass out. So I quickly grabbed the guns they took from me and shot the blow torch, causing an explosion. "See what happens when you play with fire?" I said before shooting them all down with the exception of the weapons dealer.I put my gun to his head and said, "word about me has gotten pretty far from Buffalo. ya know what with this being a whole 395 miles away." I beat him and asked about the top guy in New York City, I learned that people in NYC were alot harder to interrogate than they are in Buffalo. I asked about patchwork and got this answer " Fuck you Reaper, Im not selling my boss or patchwork out. Both of them are equally crazy and will torture me to death". Out of frustration i simply shot him in the head and stole his weapons. a couple hours later i rented out a Storage locker in what could be called a bad area. Oh well I got space for all my stuff, im loaded with guns and im ready to kill.

Last edited by Crime_Reaper on November 11th 2010, 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crime_Reaper

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-11-11

Back to top Go down

Crime Reaper Empty Re: Crime Reaper

Post by Guest November 11th 2010, 6:20 pm

I fucking love him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist November 11th 2010, 7:42 pm

Elaborate more on who the Illuminati are, either here or in a PM to me if you wanna keep it a secret. But as an admin I need to know.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Crime_Reaper November 11th 2010, 8:32 pm

The Illuminati (or atleast my idea of the illuminati) is a big government conspiracy that uses superhumans as living weapons. They use them in wars, to control organized crime and even to take out other superhumans, and there is an even darker secret behind it that il get to later
Crime_Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 11th 2010, 8:46 pm

So, not the Dan Brown version.

Thank god, I hate Dan Brown.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash November 11th 2010, 8:53 pm

Crime_Reaper wrote:The Illuminati (or atleast my idea of the illuminati) is a big government conspiracy that uses superhumans as living weapons. They use them in wars, to control organized crime and even to take out other superhumans, and there is an even darker secret behind it that il get to later

I have no problem with this chara at all... As slam said explain the illuminati into the history (A copy paste of the quote is fine.) and it'll be approved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

Crime Reaper Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Crime_Reaper November 11th 2010, 9:02 pm

done and done
Crime_Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash November 11th 2010, 9:18 pm

I approve have fun at SHRPG Smile

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

Crime Reaper Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top