The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Vulcan I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
Vulcan I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Vulcan I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Vulcan I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Vulcan I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Vulcan I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
Vulcan I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Vulcan I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Vulcan I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Vulcan I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Vulcan I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Vulcan I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Vulcan I_vote_lcapVulcan I_voting_barVulcan I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Vulcan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vulcan Empty Vulcan

Post by ProwlerKnight December 14th 2022, 12:57 am

Vulcan

"Flesh is a doctors canvas, meant to be changed and improved."

The Bio

Villain Name: Vulcan
Title: NThe Mad Doc
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Race:Human
Hair: Brown
Eyes:Changes color due to Augmentation
Height: 5’11
Weight:220lbs (Augmentations add weight)
Blood type:Unknown

The Looks

Augmented with Cybernetic enhancements.

Spoiler:

The Personality

Vulcan is the very definition of “mad scientist”

He is not someone you want to fall asleep in the same building, for his desire to work and improve the human body is nearly uncontrollable.  

He desires to fix the world of its flaws, and evolve humanity to a higher level.  

The Story

Sebsatian was once a proud surgical doctor, and had even helped advanced the science on a couple occasions in ways that most people use today (His practices helped create the Cybernetic advancements Anthem Enterprises utilizes.).  

His life seemed perfect, happily married, with a young son, named Lucas, Sebastian was living the best life.

Unfortunately, helping people merely get on their feet wasn’t enough for the Doctor, as he obsessed with the ideas that the human body was merely a vessel, meant to be filled with enhancements.  

Eventually, patients would slowly start to disappear, as he would take them after they were released, and use them as test subjects in his new experiments, which he tried various methods to improve them, such as adding a second heart, or metal to certain places as armor, or even weapons.  

None of his subjects survived, he would cremate the bodies.  

One did manage to live, but only long enough to escape, and, due to insurmountable pain, killing two people, before someone shot them, killing them instantly.  

Investigating, the cops soon discovered his secret operating room, and he was arrested.  

In prison, Sebastion eventually met a man who claimed to admire his work, and was looking to be “improved” himself. The man was horribly disfigured, connected to an oxygen tank, and burned all over.

One night, the prison was attacked by unknown assailants, and he was taken from his cell.  

He learned quickly that the disfigured man had established a powerful connection in prison, which he used to break them both out, and stash them in a secret location, where Sebastian was allowed to improve his craft.  

Studying Anthems cybernetic enhancements, Sebastion helped to improve the disfigured man, turning him into a cybernetic super soldier. Though, he refused to fix his lungs, as he needed something he could exploit, if the man were to ever turn on him.  

Much to his surprise, the man actually respected this decision, saying “Never trust anybody but yourself, and even then, only so far.”  

Now, under the new moniker Vulcan, and with some enhancements of his own, Sebastion works with Revenant, the man he saved, as they work to fix the world.  

The Powers

Super Eyes: His eyes are augmented to allow him to zoom in to a microscopic level, see in infrared, nightvision, thermal, magnetic, X-ray, and even Heart Beat sensor.  

They also protect from Flashbangs

Build-in Rebreather He has a built-in rebreather, protecting him from airborn poisons and gasses, as well as able to breath underwater.  

Super human intelligence Sebastion has an eidetic memory, and retains information he has read once, meaning his knowledge is vast.  

He specializes in biology, anatomy, and cybernetic engineering, with other skills in medicine, computers, coding, and so on.

The Weaknesses

EMP: While resistant, EMPs will shut down his augments, leaving him blind temporarily, and unable to filter the air, the stronger the EMP the longer the effect.  

Human: He is still human, and can be killed.  

Glass Jaw: As far as humans come, Sebastion is not a fighter, and cannot face anyone head on, thus why he prefers to strike from blind spots.  

But, if conflict arises, he will either run, hide, or surrender.  

The Items

weaponsVulcan has a set of surgical tools, drugs, and other things at his disposal, which he can, and will, utilize in a conflict.  

His tool of choice is a custom dart gun, which he uses, with various poison darts.  

Doctors garments: His costume is made with a nanoweave, capable of stopping knives, and fireproof.  

It cannot stop small arms fire.  

The RP Sample

Stephanie had it all, the job, the apartment, the dog, and a car. She was living her best life, and was not planning on stopping, not till she was dead. To everyone who met her, she was an angel sent to Earth, with a kindness that was too rare for this world.  

Which is why when she woke up, she was shocked to find herself in a room she didn’t recognize. From a quick glance, from what she could manage to see, given her head was strapped to a cold, metal table, she was in some old, clearly once abandoned, hospital room. She could feel the cold metal of the table all along her backside, indicating she was naked, covered only by thin medical covers.  

“Ah, good, you are awake.” A figured stepped into her view, hidden behind a rather ominous mask, holding a scalpel in one hand, and some kind of gun-like device in the other. “Don’t be afraid, today is a very special day for you.”  

She tried to scream, but realized she couldn’t open her mouth, or move her body at all.  

She was completely paralyzed.  

“Oh, I’m sorry...” The figure wiped a tear from her face, knowing what she was trying to do. “But I had to take the precautions, everyone always panics and screams when they first wake up...” He chuckled. “They don’t understand, I’m only going to help them.”

Her eyes darted around frantically, as if she was going to spot something she could use to help her out, forgetting her entire body was unable to move.  

“You see, you are a very special girl, so kind, and sweet...” The figure walked over to a cart. “When I first met you, you treated me so kindly...” He rolled the cart over, revealing a series of tools, and what looked like implants. “When your employee got my coffee wrong, you didn’t hesitate to help me.”  

This man was one of her customers, at the coffee place she worked at. Her mind scrambled to remember all the customers she had to deal with, due to wrong orders.  

“You are so close to perfection...” He turned the valve on a tank, placing a mask over her mouth. “All you need is a little adjustment.”  

As she found herself trying to fight, she quickly fell unconscious, unable to stop it.

“Good, sleep my precious angel, for soon...” The figure turned to look behind him, seeing a pair of what looked like mechanical wings. “It will be time for you to fly once more?” He let out a sinister chuckled, before turning back to her, and beginning his first cut.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

ProwlerKnight
ProwlerKnight

Quote : When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move. Your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth and tell the whole world:

“No, you move.”

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 77
Job : CRMA
Humor : Dark, Goofy, Nerdy, pretty much anything
Registration date : 2022-01-29

Back to top Go down

Vulcan Empty Re: Vulcan

Post by Arcana December 14th 2022, 4:32 pm

Approved until stated otherwise
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2481
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum