The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Ms. Skyscraper (WIP) I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Ms. Skyscraper (WIP) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Ms. Skyscraper (WIP) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Ms. Skyscraper (WIP) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Ms. Skyscraper (WIP) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Ms. Skyscraper (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Ms. Skyscraper (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Ms. Skyscraper (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Ms. Skyscraper (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Ms. Skyscraper (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Ms. Skyscraper (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Ms. Skyscraper (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Ms. Skyscraper (WIP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ms. Skyscraper (WIP) Empty Ms. Skyscraper (WIP)

Post by Heyho April 21st 2022, 6:13 pm

MS. SKYSCRAPER

"Insert Character Quote or Title here"

The Bio

Hero Name: Ms. Skyscraper
Title:
Alignment: Lawful Good
Race: White / Hispanic
Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'8" (173 cm)
Weight:
Blood type:

The Looks

The Personality

The Story

Alexandra - or Alex as her friends call her - was born in San Diego, California, USA as the oldest child of a first generation Argentinian immigrant couple. Her father worked his way up from being a kitchen assistant, then a cook to a restaurant owner. She has two siblings, a younger brother and a younger sister.

As a child, Alex was bright and intelligent, and also quite a dreamer: she loved to fly kites, collect insects and conduct 'physics experiments' in her parents' kitchen (much to their shock). She dreamed of becoming and astronaut one day, or at least invent something to change space exploration forever. As a tomboy-ish girl, she preferred wrestling and playing soccer with the boys instead of playing dress up or collecting princess dolls.

When she was 17, Alexandra's father suddenly passed away, leaving the restaurant to his widow and children: in the wake of the tragedy, Alex's mother wished her, along with her siblings, to stay close to the family home and take their share of managing the family business. However, she had other plans: she received a scholarship from UCLA and decided to pursue her dreams of becoming a space physicist, creating a rift between her and her mom.

At the university, Alex met ...

The Powers

Alexandra is able to increase her size at will, becoming physically larger than her normal stature. She can grow only a few inches or become kaiju sized and anything in-between. Her strength, speed, etc. all increase exponentially. However, there are several hindering weaknesses (see below).

She achieves this by her body projecting a tight force field around itself, which makes everything contained within increase in size. The force field is able to bypass the normal laws of physics, thus make it plausible for her to achieve a giant size without limitations.

The Weaknesses

Several:
- she can't shrink aka make herself smaller, only grow

- she can only stay in a larger size for a limited amount of time, depending on the amount of size change (for example she can grow 2 inches and stay like that for months or grow into a 50ft giant and stay that size for a few hours or grow into a 500ft kaiju and stay that size for 20 minutes or less).

- she can only grow her own body along with some very limited, skin tight clothing (she can't enlarge any objects or anything else whatsoever)

- she can only enlarge her entire body exponentially, she can't "stretch" a single body part / limb

The Items

"Giant suit": Alexandra has to wear a special, spandex-like outfit which is tight enough to stay within the force field and thus can grow with its wearer. She has several types of the outfit: the most basic looks like a bikini, another resembles an one-piece swimsuit, while a third variety looks like an unitard / racing swimsuit. She can't wear any other type of clothing while growing into a giant (or else it would rip apart...).

The Minions

The Fluff

The RP Sample

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Heyho
Heyho

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1
Humor : dark
Registration date : 2022-04-21

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum