The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
The Quest for Clint Eastwood's Br-Wait not that one? OH! Right, to save another Dimension!  I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
The Quest for Clint Eastwood's Br-Wait not that one? OH! Right, to save another Dimension!  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
The Quest for Clint Eastwood's Br-Wait not that one? OH! Right, to save another Dimension!  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
The Quest for Clint Eastwood's Br-Wait not that one? OH! Right, to save another Dimension!  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
The Quest for Clint Eastwood's Br-Wait not that one? OH! Right, to save another Dimension!  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
The Quest for Clint Eastwood's Br-Wait not that one? OH! Right, to save another Dimension!  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
The Quest for Clint Eastwood's Br-Wait not that one? OH! Right, to save another Dimension!  I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
The Quest for Clint Eastwood's Br-Wait not that one? OH! Right, to save another Dimension!  I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
The Quest for Clint Eastwood's Br-Wait not that one? OH! Right, to save another Dimension!  I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
The Quest for Clint Eastwood's Br-Wait not that one? OH! Right, to save another Dimension!  I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
The Quest for Clint Eastwood's Br-Wait not that one? OH! Right, to save another Dimension!  I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Quest for Clint Eastwood's Br-Wait not that one? OH! Right, to save another Dimension!  I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
The Quest for Clint Eastwood's Br-Wait not that one? OH! Right, to save another Dimension!  I_vote_lcapThe Quest for Clint Eastwood's Br-Wait not that one? OH! Right, to save another Dimension!  I_voting_barThe Quest for Clint Eastwood's Br-Wait not that one? OH! Right, to save another Dimension!  I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
The Quest for Clint Eastwood's Br-Wait not that one? OH! Right, to save another Dimension!  I_vote_lcapThe Quest for Clint Eastwood's Br-Wait not that one? OH! Right, to save another Dimension!  I_voting_barThe Quest for Clint Eastwood's Br-Wait not that one? OH! Right, to save another Dimension!  I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Quest for Clint Eastwood's Br-Wait not that one? OH! Right, to save another Dimension!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Quest for Clint Eastwood's Br-Wait not that one? OH! Right, to save another Dimension!  Empty The Quest for Clint Eastwood's Br-Wait not that one? OH! Right, to save another Dimension!

Post by Swordsmaster January 28th 2022, 12:03 pm

The Quest for Clint Eastwood's Br-Wait not that one? OH! Right, to save another Dimension!

Medium

Quest Information

This is a harrowing mission. A quest few have undertaken and one Darren Cross has been on twice in his lifetime. The quest to find and recover Clint Eastwood's br-What? What do you mean that's not the quest. OH! We're doing that one? Right well then.

Strap in folks because this one is a doozy. Darren Cross, the young original member of the Talons (he still has his dog tags for proof!) has been trapped in another dimension for the past couple of years. The dimension known as Valerontia, the land of electric lizards and fire breathing fish. He's unsure how he ended up there but the curious mind that he is he stuck around for a while. Said electric lizards and fire breathing fish were the original reason but while there he learned that the inhabitants could also move at speeds faster than normal. It seemed this dimension was a sort of 'Speed Dimension' or A speed force if you will. But despite that none of the inhabitants knew how to fight or defend themselves, this was a passive dimension and they knew nothing of the art of war, using their enhanced speeds (still no where near Darren's level but still impressive) for gathering food or migrating from place to place. It was due to this that they were woefully unprepared when a purple skinned man and his army of the undead invaded the dimension and took over. Enthralling the world leaders and placing them in a speed trap. Now none in this dimension are safe and Darren himself has just barely escaped, battered and bruised, accidently bursting through the dimensional barrier and back into ours. Hark young heroes, it is time for a gallant quest. A quest to save an entire world!

(So, come along with Darren to this alternate dimension, defeat the purple necromancer, free the king, queen, and their twin children, reap whatever rewards that may come and return home safely!)

Rewards

Rewards! Everyone always wants to have some rewards!
Darren, if successful, will reap the reward of long life. Technical immortality, forever 'stuck' at the age of 17 due to mystical/scientific/speed dimension what have you.
Your characters will also be able to ask the king and queen for any one gift that is within their power. Choose wisely! (and get it approved by staff of course)
Dr. Nebula, a chance to study extra dimensions ? Maybe even Darren himself?
And of course the safe return of all our heroes back home to here in SHRP Land.

Medium

Miscellaneous

Misc information Chelle has signed up as Tyuki Gold and IllusiveBlair has signed up as Dr. Nebula. With Darren as well that should be enough people for this here quest. Unless one more person is interested and it is alright with both Chelle and Illusive. Happy Hunting! I mean saving!

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Fairy dust isn't the same as Pixie dust man..."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

The Quest for Clint Eastwood's Br-Wait not that one? OH! Right, to save another Dimension!  Empty Re: The Quest for Clint Eastwood's Br-Wait not that one? OH! Right, to save another Dimension!

Post by Chellizard January 28th 2022, 12:18 pm

Approved for quest shenanigans. Excited for this adventure.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
The Quest for Clint Eastwood's Br-Wait not that one? OH! Right, to save another Dimension!  JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top