The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Anastasia Klara Lebedev I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Anastasia Klara Lebedev I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Anastasia Klara Lebedev I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Anastasia Klara Lebedev I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Anastasia Klara Lebedev I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Anastasia Klara Lebedev I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Anastasia Klara Lebedev I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Anastasia Klara Lebedev I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Anastasia Klara Lebedev I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Anastasia Klara Lebedev I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Anastasia Klara Lebedev I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Anastasia Klara Lebedev I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Anastasia Klara Lebedev

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anastasia Klara Lebedev Empty Anastasia Klara Lebedev

Post by Lilbunnyblu September 12th 2021, 4:49 pm

Marena Katrinya Drozdov

"The Black Swan"

The Bio

Villain Name: Marena Katrinya Drozdov
Title:The Black Swan
Alignment: Neutral
Race: Russian
Hair: Honey blonde, Silky smooth, and length is hard to tell she does use extensions in villain form
Eyes: Blue and upturned
Height: 5 foot 3 inches
Weight: 104 lbs
Blood type: AB positive

The Looks

The Personality

Anya is typically described as clever, hard working, insensitive and standoffish. Anya enjoys painting, dancing, cleaning, singing, writing, and gymnastics. Her favorite foods include Strogonoff, pelmeni, Borscht and honey cake.
The Story

Anya was born on a Cold November 18th evening to her Beautiful mother Yulia Vera Lebedev. Yulia worked as an "Entrepreneur" so she worked late nights. Anya developed her fire manipulation abilities at a young age. She was talking to her neighbor's Daughter when her neighbor yelled at his daughter to get away from the town Sluts daughter. Filled with rage, Anya found her hands surrounded by bright purple searing feather-like flames. In a Impulse she raised her hands aiming at her neighbor and let them relax. The purple flames darted towards the neighbor though he dodged and the flames set his house ablaze. Yulia scolded her daughter when she found out. Yulia grabbed her daughter's hand and stated: Set something on fire again, Especially here, and I will cut your fingers off.  

Anya's Shadow manipulation developed a few months after her fire incident. Yulia embraced this power however said it was the best power she had. Yulia taught Anya how to bend the shadows to her will and even use them as weapons or means to travel. Anya taught herself how to use her flames far away from her mothers eye. Yulia made sure Anya had the knowledge of several poisons, Martial arts, weaponry and chemistry. All for Anya to master Her mothers same form of "Entrepreneurship".

One early Morning before Anya had left for Dance she overheard Yulia talking to someone named Jack. Dismissing it Anya went to her dance class. Little did Anya know that was the last time she'd hear her mothers voice. When Anya came home she found her mothers decapitated body laying in a pool of its own blood. After removing her mothers Amethyst necklace and putting it on, Anya burnt her mothers body. Anya didn't know how special this necklace was till she accidentally summoned the demon tied to it. Anya now goes to a performance arts school and works as an Assassin to pay her bills.
The Powers

Flame manipulation- can create purple flames that mimic a phoenix feather though after setting something ablaze it loses its purple glow.
Shadow Manipulation- She can use shadows to move from place to place, attack people, and she can use them as weapons.
Summoning- she can use her necklace to call forth a demon though he's not a minion he can survive in his own ways. He doesn't rely on her.

The Weaknesses

Using flames takes energy. If not careful Anya can cause Fatigue from over use of this ability.
She can only use existing shadows. Shadows for traveling have to be big enough to surround her. Though light directly on her makes these powers incapable of being used.
She needs to have a gem tied to the demon to summon him. Over usage can overheat the gem to the point it burns the holder. She cannot summon without her Necklace. She has no control over the demon once summoned. He is a creature with free will and he can make his own choices.

The Items

Amethyst necklace, Hidden daggers, vials of poison to slip into targets drinks these can cause various side effects ranging from vomiting to paralysis.
The Minions

The Fluff

She speaks with a Russian accent though her vocal frequency changes if she's blending in as a civilian or if she's on a Job. She enjoys Classical music and tends to hum songs when she's hunting her targets.
The RP Sample

Anya stared at the suffocating man on the floor. Her eye twitched in annoyance under her veil. Maybe the poison she slipped into his tea was too strong. Oh well, She'd get paid in the end anyways. She sipped her cucumber sprite and hummed happily. The thought of money made the pathetic gags of this man's futile attempts to breathe more tolerable. Yet she still needed to let him know she found him insufferable.

“О, заткнись, тупица, ты делаешь мою работу невыносимой (Oh shut up dumbass you make my job unbearable)” she said to the dying man. Who cares if she was rude, He'd be dead soon. Besides, no one else was here. God, this was the longest death ever. She scanned his apartment.

When the noises of the man's agony ceased, Anya smiled to herself. She rummaged through the man's home, maybe the poor man had spare cash or pawnable silver. The message did say to take whatever she wanted after she completed her task. That was her plan. She needed whatever she could find. His apartment was small and easy to search. After rummaging for a few minutes in each room she came to realize the man had no cash or silver. However, he did have 4 watches that could sell for $15-$20. The pathetic man couldn't even keep money in his wallet. Anya rolled her eyes and cursed her luck. Just another job to waste her time.

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

Last edited by Lilbunnyblu on September 13th 2021, 9:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lilbunnyblu
Lilbunnyblu

Quote : Dont be fooled by my cuteness

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 40
Job : Twitch streamer
Humor : It tends to be dark or very Gen Z. Guess its an Age thing?
Registration date : 2021-09-12

Back to top Go down

Anastasia Klara Lebedev Empty Re: Anastasia Klara Lebedev

Post by FantasyBound September 13th 2021, 1:23 pm

So first up, not too hard to use the template and I advise it, makes it very easy to read. If you need help getting something sorted out I can work with you on it.

Little expansion on personality would be nice, but not necessary, just want to promote trying to give a little more details on the side.

So I do have a few issues with the history, or more so, things I want to be clarified. How would her mother be able to teach her about her powers and assassination? Something about who her mother was and what she could do would help, then how the necklace came to be as it seems very interesting. It looks like she was very capable of controlling her powers so I am confused about how her mother failed to teach her.

Powers, I looked this over and some other staff all agreed we want to know if the phoenix feather look does anything extra, and in general, are these normal flames or superhumanly hot ones? What are you capable of breaking with these is my general note, whats an easy task for her to perform with it. Shadow manipulation will need a few bits of clarification like how she uses them to move, is it like she is drawn in and warped through or is it like she can have it pull her really fast along it, can they stretch out of the original spot? How durable are they? Are they fast enough to swipe a bullet from the air? And when you say using them as weapons, can they separate from the main source? Questions like that, something people want to know when reading this.

Weaknesses, how much till your tired and is it like, inactivity exhaustion or just a slight issue? We want weaknesses that match the power so if the fire is really strong we would like it if the drawback would also be incredible. Using existing shadows IF she can make them grow and stretch isn't much of a problem for both sides so maybe light can completely dispel it, so the combo of fire and shadow means one or the other needs to be active which would be a cool setup.

Need to know what the poison is, how strong is it? What can stop it? What's it do?

The RP sample, thank you for filling it, but I may want another example disconnected from the backstory, whats inside there would fit better as being explained in her history.

Last but very much not least, I heard the character was supposed to be related to Jack in some way, is this still the case? I believe making them their own character would function better for long-term goals and preset lore regarding our beloved pumpkin king All hail the orange glowing head of our calamity, Jack O'Leary, the scariest nightmare, the most charming vegetable..
FantasyBound
FantasyBound
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Number of posts : 149
Job : Gofer
Humor : Eh, I just make a lot of comments and see which one kicks.
Registration date : 2018-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilbunnyblu September 13th 2021, 8:56 pm

There we go all edited and fixed up

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
what am i doing now?
Lilbunnyblu
Lilbunnyblu

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 13th 2021, 9:34 pm

Fixed your image. Just needed the direct link is all. :]

Great inclusion of your powers being developed in your history. I still feel you could have included a bit more information, but from this that you've shared with us, I feel that you could further develop more history and reveal more to us through your threads on the board.

As it stands with your powers, the amulet summoning the demon would be a minion, and would need an application or at least an explanation of it's powers, how long the demon exists while summoned, and weaknesses for the demon. Unless you mean to use this as a 100% RP mechanic in the fact that you summon a demon and have 0 control over them what so ever, meaning they could choose to attack your character if they wanted to.

If that's the case, I could consider this amulet on the grounds that this gives other RPers the choice to have the demon be friend or foe.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Anastasia Klara Lebedev JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 14th 2021, 12:01 am

Hate to double post, but to follow up:

Chellizard wrote: Unless you mean to use this as a 100% RP mechanic in the fact that you summon a demon and have 0 control over them what so ever, meaning they could choose to attack your character if they wanted to.

If that's the case, I could consider this amulet on the grounds that this gives other RPers the choice to have the demon be friend or foe.

If this is the case, I can approve your application.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilbunnyblu September 14th 2021, 12:02 am

It 100% is...Someone is working on him Rn

what am i doing now?
Lilbunnyblu
Lilbunnyblu

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 14th 2021, 12:05 am

On that grounds, approved and moved.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top