The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
More than meets the eye (Woof) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
More than meets the eye (Woof) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
More than meets the eye (Woof) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
More than meets the eye (Woof) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
More than meets the eye (Woof) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
More than meets the eye (Woof) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
More than meets the eye (Woof) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
More than meets the eye (Woof) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
More than meets the eye (Woof) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
More than meets the eye (Woof) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
More than meets the eye (Woof) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
More than meets the eye (Woof) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
More than meets the eye (Woof) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapMore than meets the eye (Woof) - Page 4 I_voting_barMore than meets the eye (Woof) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

More than meets the eye (Woof)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: More than meets the eye (Woof)

Post by Pyrrha August 24th 2021, 2:22 am

Pyrrha would do her best to drown out the words the demon spoke. She was not about to turn this into a pissing contest, especially when this being knew not what she had been through. All the countless unwinnable battles she had miraculously pulled her self through. All the gods she had put down time and time again. And three former friends from another life, whos powers defied all logic. She’d simply roll her eyes as the demon spoke, and instead her attention would turn to Jake. Stubborn little shite that he was, he still refused to accept Pyrrha’s help even after the small speech she gave him.

“You heard what I said. You are not getting rid of me that easily. I’ll give you the space you need to gather yourself and any more intell. But when the time comes I will be there, like it or not. Now come on.” she’d say, waving for Jake to follow her. She’d shoot the demon a glance over her shoulder and give a rather strange wave goodbye, a mannerism she had picked up from an old friend. The two would remain silent all the way till they reached the exit of the tunnel, or at least Pyrrha did. Her mind already set on what she’d do in the meantime while she awaited Jake’s call.

Once they were back in the alley, Pyrrha balled her hand into a fist. She held back the urge to knock the boy flat on his as. Her eyes narrowed as she looked in his direction. “You need to come to terms with the fact that you will need help. And you better do it sooner, rather than later. You wanna say “oh I don’t want you or Johanna to get hurt” And yet you don’t stop to think about how she’d feel if something terrible happened to you. Or how I’d feel for that matter.”

She’d let out a loud sigh as she tried to calm herself down. “You were the first person I met when I ended up in this strange land. My first friend in a universe not my own. I am not in the habit of letting my friends struggle or suffer on their own. So, like I said. You go and collect yourself. Find out all you can, and when you’re ready to confront this big scary demon, you call me. In the meantime I’ll do some more training. Maybe even pay the queen a visit.”

Pyrrha would hold her fist out to Jake for a fist bump, with a large grin of confidence on her face. “Deal?”

Pyrrha
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2016-08-23

Back to top Go down

INV ONLY Re: More than meets the eye (Woof)

Post by Shadowoof September 1st 2021, 9:22 am

The demon watched and waved a sullen goodbye as the two left, shadows slithering away to make a path for the two, and as they entered the tunnel, the entrance to the old broken house would crack and crumble as the shadows seemed to drag the earth back into place.

But Jake simply followed Pyrrha, trusting her memory and instinct to lead them back to the alleyway that had started this part of the journey. And he watched his friend as she told him rightfully so how much an idiot he was. After all, she had done all of this where he'd have been unable too.

It made the next part so much worse. "Hopefully it won't come to that. I'll find her before she finds the 'big scary demon' or any of his just as bad children." Jake smiled, clenching his own fist to give the girl a solid, if held back fist bump. "Hey... Just tell Johanna I'm fine. I never have the right words whenever I try to talk to her. Honestly I think she scares me more then anything... But not for the reasons anything else would I guess." He sighed, rubbing the back of his head. He never had the right words anyhow.

Pulling his shirt close, he allowed his wings to slither out of the silts cut into the back of it. "And kick Madeline's ass for me. It'll make me feel better." He joked, before turning and jumping into the air, his wings carrying him the rest of the way up. He couldn't bring himself to say it. To promise her anything. But he was going to make sure he heeded some of Pyrrha's advice. He was going to trust his friend. Samael would know what to do. Just needed to find him.

"Stupid. Stupid. Talked too much. You always talk too much." Shadow sighed, sitting atop his bed, the recording showing a still image of Lucius Alba. Maybe it'd be best to go to sleep and never awaken again. Lucius could do it. He'd nearly done it before...

"Or find the girl... Find her and protect. Protect from them all. From Everything. Everyone."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1508
Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down